Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:01:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 [244] 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901256 times)
xslugx

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 08:18:07 AM

Doesn't this forum have a policy against low-quality posts, or is that only the "off topic" section?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1334019.0

You take away all the fun *grumble*. Post deleted.

Don't get me wrong, I thought it was funny and appropriate (because, well... I've seen BitNow's posts)

BitNow is the one I was referring to... half of his posts are 0-3 words + "Best regards."

Talking about that, don't you find creepy how bitnow always ends everything by "best regards" and Badecker by his" Smiley " ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 10:20:16 AM

Doesn't this forum have a policy against low-quality posts, or is that only the "off topic" section?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1334019.0

You take away all the fun *grumble*. Post deleted.

Don't get me wrong, I thought it was funny and appropriate (because, well... I've seen BitNow's posts)

BitNow is the one I was referring to... half of his posts are 0-3 words + "Best regards."

Talking about that, don't you find creepy how bitnow always ends everything by "best regards" and Badecker by his" Smiley " ?

I'm not sure creepy is the right word... I find it annoying

It's usually girls who do the smileys... And BitNow appears to be Italian, so he might have different customs or something, no idea there
mainpmf

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 11:25:21 AM

You know, even though it would be a waste of time, I'd like to meet you, Moloch, afnewbie and others that have contributed, meet in real life and discuss. I know Moloch said you were trolling but you're either the biggest troll ever you you really believe all the crap you say.
Either way - it would be interesting.

I'm not sure it would be really interesting. The debate wouldn't go very far as it is totally stucked here too ^^

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

Coaxme

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 11:31:58 AM

People fear what they dont understand, that makes them hate religion.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 11:45:51 AM

When you carry this thinking a little further...

People don't understand themselves. Maybe that's why they die. They would die faster if they weren't so afraid of death.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 11:50:14 AM

Actually afnewbie disproved you at least 2 times. And once was logical. Which means that in this universe you've lost this argument.

Perhaps af_newbie disproved me, but he didn't even express his thoughts regarding the proof that God exists enough to start to disprove the existence of God.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 01:00:36 PM

Actually afnewbie disproved you at least 2 times. And once was logical. Which means that in this universe you've lost this argument.

Perhaps af_newbie disproved me, but he didn't even express his thoughts regarding the proof that God exists enough to start to disprove the existence of God.

Cool

He did. You just ignored it ^^
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 02:19:40 PM

People spit on what is nonsense, that's why they don't like religion.
mrflibblehat

Activity: 350

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 02:54:44 PM

Atheists hate religion because it makes them feel stupid. Like discussing the theory of the match: how do you strike it, why does it make light? why does it make smoke? and most importantly: where does the smoke go?!

xslugx

Activity: 293

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 03:27:59 PM

Atheists hate religion because it makes them feel stupid. Like discussing the theory of the match: how do you strike it, why does it make light? why does it make smoke? and most importantly: where does the smoke go?!

I would say it's more because they don't have the good question nor the good answers. Religion always asks "what does happen after death" and atheists will answer "nothing, why would anything happen" but it doesn't satisfy religious people of course ^^

af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 04:27:15 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2016, 06:45:04 PM by af_newbie

To me religion is an old relic. The religious ideas insult my intelligence.

I'm offended by the nonsense being presented as truth.

I don't hate religious people, I feel sorry for them.  They are wasting their lives.

I'd not say I hate religion or religious people in general.  Just like I would not hate a schizophrenic claiming to be a Napoleon.

Religion is just too funny and interesting to observe.  

What I hate is when they force their religious dogma on others, especially on children.  Now, that is just child abuse.

valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 06:16:04 PM

I don't hate religious people, I feel sorry for them.  They are wasting their lives.

I'd not say I hate religion or religious people in general.  Just like I would not hate a schizophrenic claiming to be a Napoleon.

What I hate is when the force their religious dogma on others, especially on children.  Now, that is just child abuse.

Oh me I hate religious people, the problem being they have the same right as me though they're obviously much more stupid.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
mrflibblehat

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 06:48:15 PM

The original idea, at the time it was thought was good. But now we have other laws, that are adapted to the modern times we live in. That work - for now.
The same way there are some broader ideas in religion that are still applicable: be good, don't kill people and so on.
But I don't think everything in the Bible is right. Not everything should be taken literally. Read and think. Not just read.
The Bible is a series of books written by more people. How come no one has written nothing in the last 500 years for example? And if someone did would you believe that person? Or you would think he/she should be offered a jacket with very long sleeves?
You have a brain. Use it. Question everything.

Moloch

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 07:16:44 PM

You know, even though it would be a waste of time, I'd like to meet you, Moloch, afnewbie and others that have contributed, meet in real life and discuss. I know Moloch said you were trolling but you're either the biggest troll ever [or] you really believe all the crap you say.

Since nobody has been able to show the flaws in the so-called crap I say, my so-called crap is less crap than things that are opposite of it.

1) He's both... I'm fairly sure he actually believes the stuff he says... he thinks science is a giant conspiracy against religion (basically the opposite of reality... he fell for the propaganda/pseudoscience)... I'm guessing he was home schooled because his thought process is too outside the box for even a private religious school upbringing... I spent 7-9th grades in a private Christian school myself, and never once did anyone state that science proves God, or anything of that sort... nobody believes that shit but BADecker

B) I've shown every claim you have made is pure propaganda and pseudoscience... mostly shown that you don't even understand the words you use... like theory and law and hypothesis... you conflate the ideas into your own definition, which contradicts the definition science has assigned those words... You have never even made a scientific-looking claim... Just a bunch of hocus pocus = God exists... meaningless drivel without supporting evidence... its just your opinion (at best), which is not an acceptable form of evidence when it comes to science... sorry, that's the facts
Moloch

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 07:32:03 PM

What I hate is when they force their religious dogma on others, especially on children.  Now, that is just child abuse.

Sometimes it goes beyond child abuse, and enters the realm of premeditated murder:
Faith-Healing Leads To Dead Kids
Idaho Kids Are Dying From 'Faith Healing'
Idaho Republicans Defend 'Faith-Healing' Parents Who Watch Kids Die
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 08:41:59 PM

What I hate is when the force their religious dogma on others, especially on children.  Now, that is just child abuse.

Oh me I hate religious people, the problem being they have the same right as me though they're obviously much more stupid.

There you go, hating yourself, since you are religious in many ways.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 08:43:41 PM

You know, even though it would be a waste of time, I'd like to meet you, Moloch, afnewbie and others that have contributed, meet in real life and discuss. I know Moloch said you were trolling but you're either the biggest troll ever [or] you really believe all the crap you say.

Since nobody has been able to show the flaws in the so-called crap I say, my so-called crap is less crap than things that are opposite of it.

1) He's both... I'm fairly sure he actually believes the stuff he says... he thinks science is a giant conspiracy against religion (basically the opposite of reality... he fell for the propaganda/pseudoscience)... I'm guessing he was home schooled because his thought process is too outside the box for even a private religious school upbringing... I spent 7-9th grades in a private Christian school myself, and never once did anyone state that science proves God, or anything of that sort... nobody believes that shit but BADecker

B) I've shown every claim you have made is pure propaganda and pseudoscience... mostly shown that you don't even understand the words you use... like theory and law and hypothesis... you conflate the ideas into your own definition, which contradicts the definition science has assigned those words... You have never even made a scientific-looking claim... Just a bunch of hocus pocus = God exists... meaningless drivel without supporting evidence... its just your opinion (at best), which is not an acceptable form of evidence when it comes to science... sorry, that's the facts

Actually, in all your talk, you haven't shown much of anything. You have said that you have shown things many times more than you have shown things.

Smiley

eon89

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 08:44:37 PM

Hey, valta4065! It seems you hate yourself. How do you feel about that?  Grin

organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 08:47:08 PM

Cool

This is another example of wooly thinking. The validity of a statement is not contingent on its opposite. For example, two statements can both be invalid and opposing.

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 09:08:03 PM

Cool

This is another example of wooly thinking. The validity of a statement is not contingent on its opposite. For example, two statements can both be invalid and opposing.

Validity or invalidity, the point was the difference in quality.    Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 [244] 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: