Bitcoin Forum
October 23, 2019, 11:28:11 AM *
News: Help collect the most notable posts made over the last 10 years.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 487 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sia - Decentralized Storage  (Read 1344269 times)
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1095

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 09:56:08 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2015, 10:20:24 PM by superresistant

There are no peers on this network.
Anyone got a peerlist ?

Also for everyone (because I've been very confused) :

1KS mean 1000S and there is no M for million so 1000KS is 1 million S.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TerraMaster

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 10:44:23 PM

Anyone got a peerlist ?

Also for everyone (because I've been very confused) :

1KS mean 1000S and there is no M for million so 1000KS is 1 million S.

that's correct

BTC:1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
lafona

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 11:01:57 PM

So is this live? Can one sell storage space for coins yet? I happen to have a couple of extra terahash I could enjoy a small profit on.
Has there been a build for the raspberry pi? It would be a big saver in electric and justhost hard drives through usb adapters, if so could someone link it?

Yes, it is live and you can sell your space for siacoins now.
Great, now I just need a build for the pi! If that exist then were all set and I am psyched!
I have been hosting on my pi for a week or so without any issues. I used the arm version of the CLI download on the site.
riskyfire

Activity: 274

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2015, 11:38:40 PM

How do I fix the host / announce error?

Schleicher

Activity: 675
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 11:40:26 PM

Anyone got a peerlist ?
Try my address:
87.153.207.44:9981

Schleicher

Activity: 675
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 11:43:48 PM

TCP ports 9981 and 9982 have to be reachable from the outside.
Usually you have to configure your router / your firewall

riskyfire

Activity: 274

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2015, 11:55:57 PM

TCP ports 9981 and 9982 have to be reachable from the outside.
Usually you have to configure your router / your firewall

The ports appear to be open? I'm not sure of the problem

I used sudo netstat -tulpn

tcp6       0      0 :::9981                 :::*                    LISTEN      8704/siad       
tcp6       0      0 :::9982                 :::*                    LISTEN      8704/siad       
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:5353            0.0.0.0:*                     

TerraMaster

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 12:58:19 AM

So is this live? Can one sell storage space for coins yet? I happen to have a couple of extra terahash I could enjoy a small profit on.
Has there been a build for the raspberry pi? It would be a big saver in electric and justhost hard drives through usb adapters, if so could someone link it?

Great, now I just need a build for the pi! If that exist then were all set and I am psyched!
I have been hosting on my pi for a week or so without any issues. I used the arm version of the CLI download on the site.
Do you have any active contracts showing yet? and are you using Estimated Competitive Price (ECP) of 1 SC? And any SIA income from it?  Grin

Just curious  Wink

Bradfrogger2

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 01:22:49 AM

I had no luck with the port forwarding also. I think this is a poorly implemented coin with things done in ridiculous ways. Wishes of success to those who stick with it. I haven't the patience or time for these kind of fix the shite as we go bs.

kingcolex
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1213

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 01:26:06 AM

Could you link that please?

TerraMaster

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 01:30:33 AM

I had no luck with the port forwarding also. I think this is a poorly implemented coin with things done in ridiculous ways. Wishes of success to those who stick with it. I haven't the patience or time for these kind of fix the shite as we go bs.
You have to port forward within you DSL modem etc., how are you connected to the internet?

Bradfrogger2

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 01:34:29 AM

You have to port forward within you DSL modem etc., how are you connected to the internet?

Sorry, done with this.

TerraMaster

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 01:38:34 AM

Sorry, done with this.
Well why are you still here then?  Smiley was just trying to help. ok

EDIT: My post from earlier
Just got off the phone again with my ISP and the needed ports are definitely opened to my SIA Hosting server. Had to clear my DSL modem (pin hole trick) then they forwarded the ports to the attached device based on mac address and the dedicated IP to it. Permanently programed now. Smiley Also, If I add a second server I will need to contact them again to open the ports again for that new device. (2nd server) and so forth.

This is just what it took for me with my ISP and hardware for hosting SIA. Results may vary lol

I got the big green check mark when announcing my hosting  Smiley

500 Gb @ 1 SC/Gb/Month

Bradfrogger2

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 02:08:35 AM

Sorry, done with this.

Just got off the phone again with my ISP and the needed ports are definitely opened to my SIA Hosting server. Had to clear my DSL modem (pin hole trick) then they forwarded the ports to the attached device based on mac address and the dedicated IP to it. Permanently programed now. Smiley Also, If I add a second server I will need to contact them again to open the ports again for that new device. (2nd server) and so forth.

This is just what it took for me with my ISP and hardware for hosting SIA. Results may vary lol

500 Gb @ 1 SC/Gb/Month

C'mon, you have to admit that this coin execution is silly. Nobody goes about it this way. Do you like this? Maybe you do, but I don't. I think this is ludicrous, and I have been involved with dozens of coin launches. Why am I still here? Because I felt that this coin had a future. If things continue to be done in stupid ways, then it has no future.

grandpa_seth

Activity: 316

Simcoin Puny Humans Communicator

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 02:11:13 AM

Sorry, done with this.

500 Gb @ 1 SC/Gb/Month

Don't take it seriously. He's joking. He tried to transfer his testnet coins to main, that speaks for itself.

Yes Sia is a joke and very poorly implemented. It is a pyramid scheme. You should throw your hard drive space to the
other working storage coins. Oh wait....................
Bradfrogger2

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 02:13:11 AM

Sorry, done with this.

500 Gb @ 1 SC/Gb/Month

Don't take it seriously. He's joking. He tried to transfer his testnet coins to main, that speaks for itself.

Yes Sia is a joke and very poorly implemented. It is a pyramid scheme. You should throw your hard drive space to the
other working storage coins. Oh wait....................

And you are being an a-hole too.

grandpa_seth

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 02:13:55 AM

Sorry, done with this.

500 Gb @ 1 SC/Gb/Month

C'mon, you have to admit that this coin execution is silly. Nobody goes about it this way. Do you like this? Maybe you do, but I don't. I think this is ludicrous, and I have been involved with dozens of coin launches. Why am I still here? Because I felt that this coin had a future. If things continue to be done in stupid ways, then it has no future.

That is because you are used to following toy coins that are clones with no original code. That is why they run well from the start.
I wish i could feel sorry for you but I don't. You are an ignorant fool.
Bradfrogger2

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 02:17:08 AM

Sorry, done with this.

500 Gb @ 1 SC/Gb/Month

That is because you are used to following toy coins that are clones with no original code. That is why they run well from the start.

What an intelligent post you made. Grow up.

grandpa_seth

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 02:19:39 AM

Sorry, done with this.

500 Gb @ 1 SC/Gb/Month

I refuse to grow up in a world where someone who puts blame on an innovative coin and the people behind it because they tried to
make his testnet coins real. Doy!
Bradfrogger2

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 02:24:18 AM

Sorry, done with this.

500 Gb @ 1 SC/Gb/Month

I refuse to grow up in a world where someone who puts blame on an innovative coin and the people behind it because they tried to
make his testnet coins real. Doy!

Thanks for the personal attack on the last post. You have been reported.

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 487 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.