Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:23:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 [447] 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587821 times)
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 11:49:30 PM

New Zealand just require another 14 runs to win the match,i thought Bangladesh could pull this one to a draw and made a bet for a draw yesterday night and their batting was just ridiculous,awesome first innings batting and in their second innings shitty performance .
I have two shocks from Bangladesh vs New Zealand match first Bangladesh was really awesome in first inning manage to do 595 and second last day they lost match very cheaply because they fail to keep maintain in second inning its typically sub continent style of cricket
It was really a disappointing performance from Bangladesh in their second innings after building a really good score in the first innings they folded out without any fight which was really disappointing to the Bangla cricket fans and a draw would have increased their confidence in the coming matches as they have improved a lot while playing in their homeland they still have to improve while playing abroad.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 07:17:03 AM

New Zealand just require another 14 runs to win the match,i thought Bangladesh could pull this one to a draw and made a bet for a draw yesterday night and their batting was just ridiculous,awesome first innings batting and in their second innings shitty performance .
I have two shocks from Bangladesh vs New Zealand match first Bangladesh was really awesome in first inning manage to do 595 and second last day they lost match very cheaply because they fail to keep maintain in second inning its typically sub continent style of cricket
It was really a disappointing performance from Bangladesh in their second innings after building a really good score in the first innings they folded out without any fight which was really disappointing to the Bangla cricket fans and a draw would have increased their confidence in the coming matches as they have improved a lot while playing in their homeland they still have to improve while playing abroad.

Anybody who bet against Bangladesh after their first innings score would have made a fortune.  Grin
Bangladesh also managed to break a 122 year old record. Their score of 595 is the highest total by any team in the first innings in a lost cause.

Marma Kalari

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 11:26:42 AM

India will be facing England in their second one day and i am expecting a good batting wicket like they had in the first game and i think India could win easily if they could manage a good opening partnership which is really crucial and with India having a long tail the openers have to perform well to take on any challenge.

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
doaremon

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 11:31:32 AM

India will be facing England in their second one day and i am expecting a good batting wicket like they had in the first game and i think India could win easily if they could manage a good opening partnership which is really crucial and with India having a long tail the openers have to perform well to take on any challenge.

Obviously, india is so much strong in their home side.And Virat kohli is the terror for England.If England can make Kohli Out early they can grab the match easily.But it won't be much easy for England cause India has players like Hardic,Dhoni,Rohit etc.A nice game will take place tomorrow, can't wait to see.

chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 12:00:53 PM

Today is T20 match between Netherlands and Scotland. Both teams are almost equally strong, so it is quite difficult to tell now which team is going to win. But Scotland got more international matches exposure compared to Netherland, so I think Scotland may win this match. What do you guys think?
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 12:09:51 PM

Today is T20 match between Netherlands and Scotland. Both teams are almost equally strong, so it is quite difficult to tell now which team is going to win. But Scotland got more international matches exposure compared to Netherland, so I think Scotland may win this match. What do you guys think?
To predict a T20 match between lower ranked sides are really difficult.If it was a 50 over match then you can make some assessment but with a 20 over game any single player could change the fate of the match with a wonderful knock and i am not aware of any of the players caliber and so it will be really difficult to predict. Are these matches live televised if so i could manage to wage some live bets.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 05:01:52 PM

To predict a T20 match between lower ranked sides are really difficult.If it was a 50 over match then you can make some assessment but with a 20 over game any single player could change the fate of the match with a wonderful knock and i am not aware of any of the players caliber and so it will be really difficult to predict. Are these matches live televised if so i could manage to wage some live bets.
It's live match, and Scotland made 149 runs target with the loss of 7 wickets. The top order batsman is failed to make a big score. So the target is very less. Now Netherlands started to bat they are playing well now the score is 33 runs 0 wickets 3 overs completed. They need just 116 runs from 17 overs 10 wickets in hand. It looks like Netherlands will win this match.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 10:05:47 PM

It's live match, and Scotland made 149 runs target with the loss of 7 wickets. The top order batsman is failed to make a big score. So the target is very less. Now Netherlands started to bat they are playing well now the score is 33 runs 0 wickets 3 overs completed. They need just 116 runs from 17 overs 10 wickets in hand. It looks like Netherlands will win this match.
A very dramatic match won by Scotland just 7 runs is margin but its really great match last 6 balls and 9 runs required but first 2 balls announce result of match as 2 balls and 2 run outs great hard work done by Scotland even very low target
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 10:07:48 PM

Pakistan has won after 12 years any One day international match in Australia against Australia. Actually Aussies got trapped and didn't succeed to set up good defending score on the score board. Pakistan team played unitedly and performed very good in every field of cricket which helped them to win the match easily.

Yeah a big congrats to Pakistan on winning the 2nd ODI against Australia. Like you said it's been a very long time since Pakistan has beaten Australia in Australia. They also broke a 30+ year drought by beating Australia at the MCG. Now this win will set them up for the rest of the ODI series as they have shown that they can match it with Australia if they all put in as a team. Like I have said I still think Australia will win the series and I also said that Pakistan would most likely win a game and now we will see if they can continue to fight and maybe even win another game.

..and that makes Mohammad Hafeez a very lucky captain that day, nice captaincy in that match too for sure. We might be seeing him once again instead of Azhar Ali in the next ODI match. Well Misbah has surely made the whole Pakistani team extremely defensive in the last few years in all formats, and unluckily for Pakistan, defensive teams do not win in Australia.

In last match, Pakistan played offensive and won.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 10:27:12 PM

..and that makes Mohammad Hafeez a very lucky captain that day, nice captaincy in that match too for sure. We might be seeing him once again instead of Azhar Ali in the next ODI match. Well Misbah has surely made the whole Pakistani team extremely defensive in the last few years in all formats, and unluckily for Pakistan, defensive teams do not win in Australia.

In last match, Pakistan played offensive and won.
Pakistan always had good bowlers and the bowlers made the win possible and the batsmen performed very well to chase the low score ,but i would like to see more consistent performance from their batsmen and i would like to see what their temperament would be when they are chasing a big total,the win against Australia in Australia is a rare feat for Pakistan .
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 12:40:58 PM

Today got another two T20 matches.

One is going on between Ireland and United Arab Emirates. Now UAE requires another 101 runs in 57 balls and left with only 4 wickets. It is a  difficult task for them unless someone does a magic for them.

Another match between Hong Kong and Netherlands going to start soon. Netherlands is a better team to win this match.
MinerHQ
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 02:27:13 PM

Tomorrow there is 2 ODI games b/w England vs. India and Austrailia vs. Pakistan.

First game, this is 2nd ODI b/w these two teams, first match India won the game, and they lead this series by 1 - 0. this is an important game for England, they must win this game to alive in this series. My pick is Ind.

Second game, 3rd ODI b/w Aus vs. pak, The series is equal now, after long years Aus lost the match against Pak on home ground. Let's see who will win this match. Any guess?
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 02:32:38 PM

Tomorrow there is 2 ODI games b/w England vs. India and Austrailia vs. Pakistan.

First game, this is 2nd ODI b/w these two teams, first match India won the game, and they lead this series by 1 - 0. this is an important game for England, they must win this game to alive in this series. My pick is Ind.

Second game, 3rd ODI b/w Aus vs. pak, The series is equal now, after long years Aus lost the match against Pak on home ground. Let's see who will win this match. Any guess?

India playing in their home country would definitely give them a higher chance to win the match. They won all the matches of the test series conveniently but this first ODI match was tough as they lost the last 3 wickets in few overs and were struggling for the last 30 runs. Will see tomorrow which team wins the toss.

Pakistan looks stronger than Australia this time but still Australia has a better chance to win if they don't lose many wickets in the first 30 overs. I choose Australia.

sabbirshm

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 03:50:21 PM

India playing in their home country would definitely give them a higher chance to win the match. They won all the matches of the test series conveniently but this first ODI match was tough as they lost the last 3 wickets in few overs and were struggling for the last 30 runs. Will see tomorrow which team wins the toss.

Pakistan looks stronger than Australia this time but still Australia has a better chance to win if they don't lose many wickets in the first 30 overs. I choose Australia.

India is very dangerous on their home condition.Though they win the first ODI hardly but India is a balanced team and it's very hard to defeat them on their field.Also birat kohli is they key player for them.England need to take Kohil's wicket early and play brilliantly to win the match.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 04:48:09 PM

India is very dangerous on their home condition.Though they win the first ODI hardly but India is a balanced team and it's very hard to defeat them on their field.Also birat kohli is they key player for them.England need to take Kohil's wicket early and play brilliantly to win the match.

England is a good team that has the strength to win India, even in the last match it played a better innings but were unable to stop the play of Indian batsmen. Coming match in the series will be highly expected, because both teams will be giving hard efforts.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 09:21:51 PM

I think Australia will win the 3rd ODI as they are playing in Perth where the pitch is for the fast bowlers and bounces around a lot something Pakistan are not used to so in my opinion I can't see Australia losing this match later on today. Pakistan also have some good fast bowlers but Australia's bowlers are much better playing in Australian conditions and because it's played in Perth that makes them even more dangerous.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 10:21:51 PM

I think Australia will win the 3rd ODI as they are playing in Perth where the pitch is for the fast bowlers and bounces around a lot something Pakistan are not used to so in my opinion I can't see Australia losing this match later on today. Pakistan also have some good fast bowlers but Australia's bowlers are much better playing in Australian conditions and because it's played in Perth that makes them even more dangerous.
Yeah, Australia playing at home can be beasts. The conditions suit them well and can easily take advantage of the wicket at Perth. The bounce on the pitch will help them and I dont think pitches in Pakistan are bouncy. So their batsmen might have problem facing them.

MinerHQ
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 05:35:43 AM

Yeah, Australia playing at home can be beasts. The conditions suit them well and can easily take advantage of the wicket at Perth. The bounce on the pitch will help them, and I don't think pitches in Pakistan are bouncy. So their batsmen might have problem facing them.
Match started Australia won the toss and elected to bowl first. The captain took good decisions Pakistan is struggling to bat they already lost 4 wickets just for 162 runs 31 overs completed. If coming batsman plays well means Pak will make good score otherwise this match also end with a low score. I think Aus is going to win this game.
sabbirshm

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 09:37:21 AM

Yeah, Australia playing at home can be beasts. The conditions suit them well and can easily take advantage of the wicket at Perth. The bounce on the pitch will help them, and I don't think pitches in Pakistan are bouncy. So their batsmen might have problem facing them.
Match started Australia won the toss and elected to bowl first. The captain took good decisions Pakistan is struggling to bat they already lost 4 wickets just for 162 runs 31 overs completed. If coming batsman plays well means Pak will make good score otherwise this match also end with a low score. I think Aus is going to win this game.

Till now Australia have scored 127 by 2 wickets and They need more 137 runs with 8 wickets in hand.This match will win by Australia most probably.

On the other hand,India failed to make a good start again.Now dhoni and YuvI are batting slowly.I think if England could pick some wickets now, then they have a good chance to win this match.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 10:52:21 AM

Yuvraj is back to form and he scored a century  . Looks like Dhoni will also score century , what a partnership this between Dhoni and Yuvraj it looked very bad for India as they lost 3 wickets for just 25 runs but they came back strong and now are in a good position . They will score 300+ runs.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 [447] 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: