Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:27:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 [391] 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006536 times)
escobarr

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:05:07 AM

How many of you people filed the lawsuit thru Silverlaw? I am about to sign the contract with them. If there is any other good alternative, please share.

@thunderjet - thank you so much for your work.

He stole his work from me.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Seriously, we've found stuff a few times independent of one another, most the time acknowledging the other's work, thus it's all cool here on my end, as well as his I'll safely assume.

One day I'm gonna learn how to put neat red boxes around text so that it'll look like I'm a pro too.  Tongue

Thank you for your contribution.
thunderjet

Activity: 916
Merit: 312

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:08:23 AM

How many of you people filed the lawsuit thru Silverlaw? I am about to sign the contract with them. If there is any other good alternative, please share.

Seriously, we've found stuff a few times independent of one another, most the time acknowledging the other's work, thus it's all cool here on my end, as well as his I'll safely assume.

One day I'm gonna learn how to put neat red boxes around text so that it'll look like I'm a pro too.  Tongue

Hahaha - nothing special - Iam just importing picture in Paint(a little program in Windows 7 Accessories),then on Shape choose rectangle and Red colour on colours
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:14:28 AM

Hahaha - nothing special - Iam just importing picture in Paint(a little program in Windows 7 Accessories),then on Shape choose rectangle and Red colour on colours

I use paint all the time and never thought of looking there, thinking it was some Apple computer or Photoshop thingy. Now you've piqued my interest. Can't wait to discover the thingy on my own cause me's a fast learner.

How fast is me a fast learner? Compare original timestamp with edit timestamp, subtracting X time for uploading the image and creating this post.  Cool

EDIT: I don't see an edit timestamp, but it's 12:19 AM (CST), thus ~5 minutes total.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:30:46 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1444962

Idea for an episode: Paul Vernon running from the Triad in China for ripping off their GenCoin. Then uncover his location via torturing Jim Shockney in front of his wife, Ginny, allow both to live as a warning to others who even think about ripping them off again.
AngryDwarf

Activity: 476
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:49:50 AM

Idea for an episode: Paul Vernon running from the Triad in China for ripping off their GenCoin. Then uncover his location via torturing Jim Shockney in front of his wife, Ginny, allow both to live as a warning to others who even think about ripping them off again.

In further news, a major concrete bridge collapses over a highway in China. It was found the reinforcing rods didn't have enough backbone.

Scaling and transaction rate: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=532.msg6306#msg6306
Do not allow demand to exceed capacity. Do not allow mempools to forget transactions. Relay all transactions. Eventually confirm all transactions.
thunderjet

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:09:23 AM

I use paint all the time and never thought of looking there, thinking it was some Apple computer or Photoshop thingy. Now you've piqued my interest. Can't wait to discover the thingy on my own cause me's a fast learner.

How fast is me a fast learner? Compare original timestamp with edit timestamp, subtracting X time for uploading the image and creating this post.  Cool

EDIT: I don't see an edit timestamp, but it's 12:19 AM (CST), thus ~5 minutes total.

Great job !!!   It is nicer and will look much more official   Tongue

Since Bitebi9 is dead(no income,just expenses) and his presence in China found,I think Vernon will soon leave China and goes somewhere else.

Probably some overpopulated and relative poor country where it is hard to find anybody. India perhaps? - they know English,has good and cheap software engineers,easy to find support staff,many companies already use call centre in India.

One more thing - I founded pretty good evidences that his former wife Lorrie Ann Nettles has Asian ancestry(and inherited look) too ,that her mother is from Thailand, where her father met her mother during Vietnam war and married.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:23:34 AM

Since Bitebi9 is dead(no income,just expenses) and his presence in China found,I think Vernon will soon leave China and goes somewhere else.

Probably some overpopulated and relative poor country where it is hard to find anybody. India perhaps? - they know English,has good and cheap software engineers,easy to find support staff,many companies already use call centre in India.

One more thing - I founded pretty good evidences that his former wife Lorrie Ann Nettles has Asian ancestry(and inherited look) too ,that her mother is from Thailand, where her father met her mother during Vietnam war and married.

Paul's paramour is secretly his wife's cousin, perpetuating the scam to reunite later, so she thought. Paul had to leave China, country hopping living off the GenCoins he looted 18 months prior.
thunderjet

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:28:34 AM

Paul's paramour is secretly his wife's cousin, perpetuating the scam to reunite later, so she thought. Paul had to leave China, country hopping living off the GenCoins he looted 18 months prior.

I think that this woman on the picture is his former wife Lorie Nettles:

Look at these links too:

http://newsok.com/article/2931376

http://www.oanow.com/obituaries/nettles-jarinda/article_1f6b6643-f278-5481-932e-8a3b27f5995f.html

bitofanoob

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:41:25 AM

I should contact them too.

What are the terms of your contract ? Do they take a percentage, how much % ? Are you outside the USA, of another citizenship, I am.

Alternative, but not sure it changes a lot of things :

http://wklawyers.com/wites-kapetan-p-a-files-class-action-lawsuit-against-cryptsy-and-its-principal-paul-big-vern-vernon/
Flym0x

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 07:14:34 AM

Hmmm i was calling Bullshit on thunderjet claims of him being on Cryptsy chat when it started way back here..
He said he was a regular etc and had already went on warning people like crazy on the Troll-Box..
Problem is i was on the Troll-Box 24/7 everyday and i don't recall seeing his name back then
or even hearing 1 other person accuse Cryptsy of anything really.
I got myself a ban many times as well as butting heads with all the staff countless times
far before Jim showed up with his pre-dissolved company "Support Shift"

So thunderjet i think you were bullshitting or exaggerating the timing of your initial claims etc.
I said that on this topic long ago when you started talking.
You FIRST showed here repeating what Gleb & Peonminer had already posted 50 times.

BUT since then i think you have done a great job job at doing wallet research.
So if you exaggerated your times in your stories etc that is not that big a deal i guess Wink
And i would bet when you re-posted old info from Gleb + Peon you simply did not see it posted first.
I think it was an honest mistake of sorts.

There has been some old critics of Cryptsy going back to the old days mid-2013 and i know WHO they are.
I was there CONSTANTLY so i know LOL
It's not hard to remember because there was only a couple of us.. most people sucked up to them hard.
My perspective was simply to keep their feet held to the fire.
This was not done to be mean but to simply hold them in the powerful position accountable.
But i can not do that on my own.. i requires the community at large to do that.
And the majority failed to do their job (Hold Cryptsy accountable)
Instead they played Fanboy and went on Cheerleading no matter what bad stunt Cryptsy pulled
..for MONEY $$$

I have never ever had a damn thing personal against Cryptsy
i just wanted them to be a stand up honest company and treat their users with respect.
(aside from Jim's big mouth i have an issue with him because he is disrespectful & mouthy)
I also seriously do not consider Jim staff at Cryptsy either..
He showed up way late to Crypto knew fuck all about it and marched around like king shit acting like an asshole.
For example i posted on this topic Cryptsy had Private Messaging on their chat before.
So Jim ran over and posted on THIS TOPIC that i was a liar and full of shit and it never happened.
WRONG.
I don't like being moderated by idiots who don't know shit all.
He has a huge attitude problem and i really don't like the guy.
Every other person at Cryptsy though.. it was nothing personal people.

Centralized exchanges run in a powerful position leaving the user vulnerable.
Leading up to the Fall of Cryptsy the users gave Vern the green light.. he knew he could get away with anything.
And most users would simply blow him and defend him on the web.
Had you all kept Cryptsy's feet to the fire it would have been far more difficult for him to pull scams.
When users get paranoid they would / should have pulled their funds out for example.
But what did we see as drama mounted ?
An ACTUAL INCREASE in user activity and the fanboy Cryptsy cheerleading mounted to a fever pitch.
Sorry Cryptsy users but YOU are as responsible for your money as Vern was / is.
You all created the situation that made it possible for him to rip you off.
No matter what happened you all simply sucked BigVern & Friends cock.
So he had to have known he could go GOX cry FUD and walk off easily..

And i got PM's from guys who started in crypto before me who STILL after all this hopes Cryptsy comes back.  Shocked
What does that tell ya guys ?

I basically quit Crypto for one reason.. majority control.
The majority is an idiot who wants profits & Lambo's off of any scam they can profit from.
THEY control the Crypto scene.
There for Crypto is no longer something i can be a part of.. recently donated the last of my coins.
It was not Mark & Vern that let me down

It was you people who supported them.

You guys better enjoy your chump change profits arb'ing a scam coin on Shitsy as it was obviously collapsing.
Is the chump change greedy profits worth the price we pay over all ?

Cryptsy has taught us that Polo / Trex etc are watching and they NOW KNOW
they too can pull a GOX any time they want.
Wait for it..

And get ready to line up to blame others for it all too of course.  Roll Eyes

Yes,I was on Cryptsy chat regular,except for 2 weeks in the end of October when I got 2 weeks silent ban(like Grammar Hammer) from JShock,because I said one guy in the chat that filling support ticket wont help him and he has to wait to see some admin in chat who is willing to help him.

One russian girl from chat and me were trying to find Cryptsy wallets and found that hot wallet is empty and relying exclusively on new deposits.Also we found a separate wallet with 11325 BTC which was looking as genuine cold wallet and put it in the chat many times also with a small 500 BTC - 5x100 BTC txs.That was in November 2015.

So Cryptsy and Vernon knows that we know for this wallet but keep pretending that is everything OK.In that time I havent evidences that is a product of theft and that Vernon were silently moved BTCs to other exchanges.

When Iam posting things Iam trying to find really solid evidences for mine claims,not just empty accusations.I could yelling Thiefs!! ,but without solid evidences it would be very stupid.So I put in chat that cause maybe was they somehow lost passwords from encrypted wallets,because Cryptsy was notorius for weird glitches and technical difficulties.I also regulary informed people that hot wallet is empty and funded only from new deposits and giving daily reports how much BTCs Crypts sent to the users.

I posted on Cryptsy chat suspicious transactions of 150 BTC from old Cryptsy hot wallet to address I thought it was mixer ,but lately found it is one of Bitfinex hot  wallet.Also I post infos of txs going to BTCC and Alpha Bay market.

All infos about suspicious txs what Peonminer put here were mine from Cryptsy chat,including mine suspicious(not found any direct connection for now) that there is a connection between Vernon Cryptsy and cloud mining operator Scryptsy.Unforunately I have no full chat transcribe,but if you dont believe me ask Peonminer where he found his data.Iam not a liar and dont seek any glory or reward for what Iam doing.All I want is full criminal investigation about Vernon and Cryptsy,so the scammers should think twice before they do something similar.

I was so mad that after Cryptsy closure,when Vernon put in blog statement how he was suprised about finding that "hacker" didnt move stolen BTCs yet.He was hacked and didnt monitor what is happening with stolen BTCs!!? Then I realized that was probably planned long time ago and start digging all blockchain info.

In one mine post I talked about Foopile and didnt know that Gleb founded this thing first,but when I realized it, I apologized to him.

Here is a little part of save Cryptsy chat transcribe,earlier put by other members.

https://i.imgur.com/VxwJATA.jpg

yep i remember seeing you on the crapsy chat, helping people with updates on movements with coins and blockchains, good work
fakecryptsynagger

Activity: 376
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 07:48:24 AM

How noob people hack himself lol

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/4fqrmj/i_got_hacked_all_my_bitcoin_and_litecoin_lost/.compact

shapeshift.io is back on battlefield of coin exchange yahoo .
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:19:28 AM

Hmmm i was calling Bullshit on thunderjet claims of him being on Cryptsy chat when it started way back here..
He said he was a regular etc and had already went on warning people like crazy on the Troll-Box..
Problem is i was on the Troll-Box 24/7 everyday and i don't recall seeing his name back then
I got myself a ban many times as well as butting heads with all the staff countless times

So thunderjet i think you were bullshitting or exaggerating the timing of your initial claims etc.
You FIRST showed here repeating what Gleb & Peonminer had already posted 50 times.

So if you exaggerated your times in your stories etc that is not that big a deal i guess Wink
And i would bet when you re-posted old info from Gleb + Peon you simply did not see it posted first.

There has been some old critics of Cryptsy going back to the old days mid-2013 and i know WHO they are.
It's not hard to remember because there was only a couple of us.. most people sucked up to them hard.
This was not done to be mean but to simply hold them in the powerful position accountable.
Instead they played Fanboy and went on Cheerleading no matter what bad stunt Cryptsy pulled
..for MONEY $$$

i just wanted them to be a stand up honest company and treat their users with respect.
(aside from Jim's big mouth i have an issue with him because he is disrespectful & mouthy)
He showed up way late to Crypto knew fuck all about it and marched around like king shit acting like an asshole.
For example i posted on this topic Cryptsy had Private Messaging on their chat before.
So Jim ran over and posted on THIS TOPIC that i was a liar and full of shit and it never happened.
WRONG.

Leading up to the Fall of Cryptsy the users gave Vern the green light.. he knew he could get away with anything.
Had you all kept Cryptsy's feet to the fire it would have been far more difficult for him to pull scams.
When users get paranoid they would / should have pulled their funds out for example.
An ACTUAL INCREASE in user activity and the fanboy Cryptsy cheerleading mounted to a fever pitch.

And i got PM's from guys who started in crypto before me who STILL after all this hopes Cryptsy comes back.  Shocked

The majority is an idiot who wants profits & Lambo's off of any scam they can profit from.
There for Crypto is no longer something i can be a part of.. recently donated the last of my coins.

You guys better enjoy your chump change profits arb'ing a scam coin on Shitsy as it was obviously collapsing.

Wait for it..

Yes,I was on Cryptsy chat regular,except for 2 weeks in the end of October when I got 2 weeks silent ban(like Grammar Hammer) from JShock,because I said one guy in the chat that filling support ticket wont help him and he has to wait to see some admin in chat who is willing to help him.

One russian girl from chat and me were trying to find Cryptsy wallets and found that hot wallet is empty and relying exclusively on new deposits.Also we found a separate wallet with 11325 BTC which was looking as genuine cold wallet and put it in the chat many times also with a small 500 BTC - 5x100 BTC txs.That was in November 2015.

So Cryptsy and Vernon knows that we know for this wallet but keep pretending that is everything OK.In that time I havent evidences that is a product of theft and that Vernon were silently moved BTCs to other exchanges.

When Iam posting things Iam trying to find really solid evidences for mine claims,not just empty accusations.I could yelling Thiefs!! ,but without solid evidences it would be very stupid.So I put in chat that cause maybe was they somehow lost passwords from encrypted wallets,because Cryptsy was notorius for weird glitches and technical difficulties.I also regulary informed people that hot wallet is empty and funded only from new deposits and giving daily reports how much BTCs Crypts sent to the users.

I posted on Cryptsy chat suspicious transactions of 150 BTC from old Cryptsy hot wallet to address I thought it was mixer ,but lately found it is one of Bitfinex hot  wallet.Also I post infos of txs going to BTCC and Alpha Bay market.

All infos about suspicious txs what Peonminer put here were mine from Cryptsy chat,including mine suspicious(not found any direct connection for now) that there is a connection between Vernon Cryptsy and cloud mining operator Scryptsy.Unforunately I have no full chat transcribe,but if you dont believe me ask Peonminer where he found his data.Iam not a liar and dont seek any glory or reward for what Iam doing.All I want is full criminal investigation about Vernon and Cryptsy,so the scammers should think twice before they do something similar.

I was so mad that after Cryptsy closure,when Vernon put in blog statement how he was suprised about finding that "hacker" didnt move stolen BTCs yet.He was hacked and didnt monitor what is happening with stolen BTCs!!? Then I realized that was probably planned long time ago and start digging all blockchain info.

In one mine post I talked about Foopile and didnt know that Gleb founded this thing first,but when I realized it, I apologized to him.

Here is a little part of save Cryptsy chat transcribe,earlier put by other members.

yep i remember seeing you on the crapsy chat, helping people with updates on movements with coins and blockchains, good work

I was on there 24/7 1 month after they opened.. do we understand yet ?
I collectively have explicitly stated my point with painfully specific DETAILS.
which roar of ALL of your heads like a fucking jumbo jet skimming your head.

And congrats thunderjet you found his wife  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

"i complained once"
Is not what he said way back 100+ earlier.
I don't know why i bother with you people here your stupid.
The comprehension level is simply fucking mind blowing.

Let me guess you have a problem with guys saying they started "doing" Bitcoin in 2009
(when they have NOT)

But it's perfectly fine to wait until Cryptsy ADMITS they have been hacked when it was OBVIOUS and
undeniable then and only then do we have guys come out of the wood work
saying ohhhhh i was warning people all along since Cryptsy started.

B
U
L
L
S
H
I
T

And fanboys STFU you little morons i bet my left nut you regged at Cryptsy in 2014 so blow me.

PS:
Your doing it wrong noobs (using MS paint)
Real Men use Macromedia Adobe Fireworks
Auto Shape Tool FTW

Oh and i made sure to give you all a nice loooooooooong quote to look at too
(since you all love them so damn much)

FUD first & ask questions later™
thunderjet

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 11:05:22 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2016, 12:33:05 PM by thunderjet

..for MONEY $$$

WRONG.

Wait for it..

And congrats thunderjet you found his wife  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

"i complained once"

Let me guess you have a problem with guys saying they started "doing" Bitcoin in 2009
(when they have NOT)

But it's perfectly fine to wait until Cryptsy ADMITS they have been hacked when it was OBVIOUS and

B
U
L
L
S
H
I
T

And fanboys STFU you little morons i bet my left nut you regged at Cryptsy in 2014 so blow me.

PS:
Auto Shape Tool FTW

Some explanations:

Did I use Cryptsy like you from beginning ? - Yes,maybe just 1-1.5 months from opening

Did I use Cryptsy chat then? -Yes,mainly when mine deposit or withdrawal get stucked - I am trader (and small miner), not pro-Troll and had no time to listen trolls 24/7 on chat

You are shooting on everyone and from time to time you shoot guilty one,but mostly it is "friendly fire"- you shoot 95% innocent and 5% guilty .I can understand that you are pissed on everything and everyone,but it wont help you.I told you in previous post - I dont like to make false accusations - when I have solid proof I put it on forum so everybody could see it and give his/her opinion about it

stop betting on your balls(except you have hundreds of them in reserve)  

your statement that almost from Cryptsy opening you knew what is hapenning - that is bullshit of gigantic proportions.You can say that only if you were somehow connected with them,but I dont think you were - so it is just a bullshiting

They ban you on Cryptsy from beginning? - so what,you are not only one - do you want a medal for that ?

Paint is perfect little program for simple work on pictures - I dont have time to waste it by putting Photoshop-ed pictures on forums   Cheesy

BagHolder010

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 01:41:12 PM

Hey, I am a lurker here since I have lost DASH with Cryptsy I want to thank you all for doing this and hope whoever is responsible return the money lost with cryptsy to the rightful owners.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
Cryptolicious

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 01:53:40 PM

..for MONEY $$$

WRONG.

Wait for it..

https://i.imgur.com/VxwJATA.jpg

"i complained once"

(when they have NOT)

B
U
L
L
S
H
I
T

PS:
Auto Shape Tool FTW

http://i63.tinypic.com/ju8h1w.jpg

Some explanations:

Did I use Cryptsy like you from beginning ? - Yes,maybe just 1-1.5 months from opening

Did I use Cryptsy chat then? -Yes,mainly when mine deposit or withdrawal get stucked - I am trader (and small miner), not pro-Troll and had no time to listen trolls 24/7 on chat

You are shooting on everyone and from time to time you shoot guilty one,but mostly it is "friendly fire"- you shoot 95% innocent and 5% guilty .I can understand that you are pissed on everything and everyone,but it wont help you.I told you in previous post - I dont like to make false accusations - when I have solid proof I put it on forum so everybody could see it and give his/her opinion about it

stop betting on your balls(except you have hundreds of them in reserve)  

your statement that almost from Cryptsy opening you knew what is hapenning - that is bullshit of gigantic proportions.You can say that only if you were somehow connected with them,but I dont think you were - so it is just a bullshiting

They ban you on Cryptsy from beginning? - so what,you are not only one - do you want a medal for that ?

Paint is perfect little program for simple work on pictures - I dont have time to waste it by putting Photoshop-ed pictures on forums   Cheesy

Thunderjet,
I remember you also.  You have done far more toward the solution of getting our coins back than Gleb who has done not more than pollute this thread with so much bullshit its hard to decipher good information from bad.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 04:17:07 PM

http://www.oanow.com/obituaries/nettles-jarinda/article_1f6b6643-f278-5481-932e-8a3b27f5995f.html

Jarinda: Paul, if you ever fuck over my sister, I'm gonna kill you.
Paul: Well, looks like Jarinda is on his deathbed soon to meet his maker. Guess I'll spring my plan into action know starting with moving some coins.
Jarinda: Goodbye cruel world, I'm off to join my maker.
Paul: Perfect timing!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 04:32:42 PM

Thunderjet,
I remember you also.  You have done far more toward the solution of getting our coins back than Gleb who has done not more than pollute this thread with so much bullshit its hard to decipher good information from bad.

I remember you, too, Bruce Peterson, sucking the dick of Josh Zerlan while stealing bitcoins from BFL's burn-in room.

Does your old phone number still work?: 808-383-7795 Fuck with me again and I publish your address where you live with your mom eating her pussy.

In case anybody forgot, Bruce's user account is bcp19 on this forum. He was heavily involved in alts back in the day: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=135662
fakecryptsynagger

Activity: 376
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 04:49:52 PM

Let play misscall game  Shocked
Find who calling you
testbug

Activity: 851
Merit: 556

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 04:50:54 PM

Just found that thread and would like to be a part of it.
I also lost many many altcoins on cryptsy, some of them have  great value now and my total loss isn't small..

I didnt read the whola pages here ^^ but does anybody have some further informations about cryptsy to bittrex movement?
Who is the "receivership representative" mentioned on twitter from cryptsy account?

This is nearly the same like on mtgox.com: "we didn't notice that sth was drawing our cold wallet". Rly? Do you think the crypto community is stupid???
escobarr

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:27:30 PM

I should contact them too.

What are the terms of your contract ? Do they take a percentage, how much % ? Are you outside the USA, of another citizenship, I am.

Alternative, but not sure it changes a lot of things :

http://wklawyers.com/wites-kapetan-p-a-files-class-action-lawsuit-against-cryptsy-and-its-principal-paul-big-vern-vernon/

I appreciate you sharing about WK Lawyers.

Terms of the contract (Silver Law) - this is not the full contract terms
At this time, because the lawsuit has been filed as a nationwide class action, THE LAW FIRM is only accepting clients who are either U.S. citizens or legal residents.

It is agreed that if no money is recovered from DEFENDANTS, CLIENT will owe NOTHING to THE LAW FIRM for attorneys’ fees. However, if there is money recovered, CLIENT agrees to pay THE LAW FIRM a fee from the proceeds of any recovery (before costs) as follows: 33.33% of any recovery prior to filing a Complaint or 40% thereafter.

If there is no recovery, then CLIENT does not have to reimburse THE LAW FIRM for the costs and expenses it incurred in the Case. The costs and expenses are separate and apart from the attorneys' fees. THE LAW FIRM will advance some of the costs and expenses; however, once there is a settlement and/or judgment amount, then THE LAW FIRM will retain and deduct such costs and expenses prior to disbursement. Costs and expenses include, but are not limited to: photocopy charges, postage, couriers, investigative fees, legal research, word processing, accountant/expert fees to prepare and review damage reports, etc. CLIENT agrees to pay any filing/hearing fees and expert fees, if needed, prior to the cost being incurred if THE LAW FIRM requests and CLIENT gives permission.

CLIENT may terminate this contract at any time. Upon termination of this contract by CLIENT, THE LAW FIRM shall be paid by CLIENT its percentage identified above from any pending offer, or for services rendered and any costs THE LAW FIRM advanced. It is specifically agreed that THE LAW FIRM reserves the right to withdraw its representation of CLIENT in the Case at any time. If THE LAW FIRM terminates this contract, CLIENT is not obligated to pay THE LAW FIRM any fees identified above.

For more info: http://silverlaw.com/blog/silver-law-group-files-class-action-lawsuit-against-cryptsy-and-its-principal-paul-big-vern-vernon/

I am reluctant to hire my own lawyer due to high legal fees and uncertainty of the outcome. Mostly I would go with SilverLaw.
Pages: « 1 ... 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 [391] 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: