Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:26:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network  (Read 249377 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2016, 12:14:56 AM

^ What are we waiting for - let's appoint Crow as family development manager. Crow's attitude in this matter is beautiful and the invitation is open!!

+1
crowetic has what Qora needs, and what might keep CIYAM in the community. Let's do it!!

Thanks everyone, after the CF I did to give vbcs some payment for his work, he joined into our team's chat, and we've been in communication. I'll stay in communication with him, and I'll stay active here.

I am here for QORA, and as soon as we get the next few public things we're planning with BURST done, I'll focus more on this side of things.

I truly appreciate the vote of confidence! Let me know if you need anything, and as soon as I can get communications continued with vbcs, I'll talk with him and see how things go.

I'm here for you, QORA community, let's do this!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KLONE

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 01:53:01 AM

Thanks everyone, after the CF I did to give vbcs some payment for his work, he joined into our team's chat, and we've been in communication. I'll stay in communication with him, and I'll stay active here.

I am here for QORA, and as soon as we get the next few public things we're planning with BURST done, I'll focus more on this side of things.

I truly appreciate the vote of confidence! Let me know if you need anything, and as soon as I can get communications continued with vbcs, I'll talk with him and see how things go.

@crowetic, That's the best news Qora has had in a long while , thank you very much!
GetVisaCoin

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 10:56:34 AM

^ What are we waiting for - let's appoint Crow as family development manager. Crow's attitude in this matter is beautiful and the invitation is open!!

+1
crowetic has what Qora needs, and what might keep CIYAM in the community. Let's do it!!

Good community management is what Qora needs the most, and some solid funding to pay devs, so well done crowetic Smiley
GetVisaCoin

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 11:03:54 AM

Let me try and explain things a little better as perhaps some of my personal disappointments in these past few years tend to impact upon my posts (once you've been hounded like I have been you might also become a little bitter).

Typically software developers that work for commercial software companies (and I was such a developer for many years) are kept insulated from the financial side of said companies and even generally from the clients (I rarely ever took a support call in over 15 years of such professional work and didn't even have much email correspondence with any "end users").

As the average software developer is more of an introvert they tend to work best kept in small teams with others similar to themselves (and this is the environment they mostly prefer to be working in and the model that most successful software development companies use).

The open source movement has a bit of a different dynamic but it isn't even nearly as confused with funding dynamics as projects in this particular field have become (where investment/crowdfunding/ICO's and developers/salespeople/scammers have all become a bit of a blur).

Basically this has resulted in (genuine) developers being forced into an uncomfortable (for them) "spotlight" that includes direct contact with people who often don't even understand software development at all (but are always happy to criticise).

I used to think that the idea of having less layers was a good thing but when it comes to software development itself now I am not so sure at all (as the team of relatively unknown devs that are well looked after and insulated from the outside works better IMO).

So for a way "forward" I would suggest that devs should be managed by a development management team (maybe just one or two people can do that) whose job it is to keep the devs insulated from the outside (so they can do productive development work without the unwanted attention and pressure).

Thanks for this post CIYAM! Many in the crypto community don't know or consider this aspect of crypto, they're just here for the trading game, and forget that the whole point of this is making software. I fear without a community manager to hold things together and lubricate communication & funding channels we're in danger of killing the proverbial goose that lays the golden egg. In retrospect the community should have tried harder to encourage the original Qora dev to appoint a community manager before he burnt out. We shouldn't make the same mistake twice!!!
Xosihc

Activity: 538
Merit: 500

Hello

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:25:11 PM

Can someone give an outsider who's looking to pick up some QORA a few updates on what has been going on and what's ahead for the development? Basically like a quick snapshot of the current state of QORA. Thanks!
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2016, 05:01:47 AM

Can someone give an outsider who's looking to pick up some QORA a few updates on what has been going on and what's ahead for the development? Basically like a quick snapshot of the current state of QORA. Thanks!

QORA is an extremely technologically advanced coin, capable of decentralized web hosting, and carrying within it, a decentralized social network, asset exchange, Automated Transactions capable of building applications on the chain, and more... It was built from the ground up not cloned from any other coin.

The coin was run by a staff of very proficient developers who got the coin to an extremely high level of technical prowess, but unfortunately didn't carry with them the gumption for doing the public side of what is necessary in a coin to make it gain traction and popularity. Thus, the coin got so far, then was not taken as far as it could have been, due to this noted issue.

What is going on now, is the network isn't as strong as it deserves to be, and thus, the coin will be undergoing some managerial changes, and coming together with some people willing to help it along the way, believing wholeheartedly in the underlying technical architecture the coin brings to the table.

I will not say much more than this at the current time, but do know that I'm in talks with the remaining QORA developers, and more people to begin the structure of what this coin will become in the future.

Stay tuned. Wink Thanks!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
4emily

Activity: 577

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:31:55 PM

Thanks crowetic for update. Encouraging  Smiley
Limx Dev
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:57:22 PM

QORA is an extremely technologically advanced coin, capable of decentralized web hosting, and carrying within it, a decentralized social network, asset exchange, Automated Transactions capable of building applications on the chain, and more... It was built from the ground up not cloned from any other coin.

The coin was run by a staff of very proficient developers who got the coin to an extremely high level of technical prowess, but unfortunately didn't carry with them the gumption for doing the public side of what is necessary in a coin to make it gain traction and popularity. Thus, the coin got so far, then was not taken as far as it could have been, due to this noted issue.

What is going on now, is the network isn't as strong as it deserves to be, and thus, the coin will be undergoing some managerial changes, and coming together with some people willing to help it along the way, believing wholeheartedly in the underlying technical architecture the coin brings to the table.

I will not say much more than this at the current time, but do know that I'm in talks with the remaining QORA developers, and more people to begin the structure of what this coin will become in the future.

Stay tuned. Wink Thanks!

Great posting @crowetic. Stay long  Cool

Bitcore BTX - a UTXO fork of Bitcoin - since 2017
___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
██ Github - Releases/ Wallets
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
Tuck Fheman

Activity: 363

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2016, 10:31:28 PM

Perhaps a Qora Rep should consider joining www.steemit.com and crowdfund there. There have been some very successful crowdfunds so far with nothing more than a well written post.

dailycoin

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 01:12:05 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2016, 01:25:57 AM by dailycoin

Qora 2.0 traded on CCEDK in Qora-CNY https://www.ccedk.com/qora-cny Good time to buy instant order available! L@@k at this http://i1357.photobucket.com/albums/q751/mihai81leu/qoa_zpsbsx7fcwj.jpg 1 month price chart of QORA in poloniex.com. I can see the price up !!!
Limx Dev
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 10:25:36 AM

Qora 2.0 traded on CCEDK in Qora-CNY https://www.ccedk.com/qora-cny Good time to buy instant order available! L@@k at this 1 month price chart of QORA in poloniex.com. I can see the price up !!!

Good news for Qora

Bitcore BTX - a UTXO fork of Bitcoin - since 2017
___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
██ Github - Releases/ Wallets
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
nopoliticalmoney

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 12:39:47 AM

Link windows wallet doesn't work
kjadB

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 01:11:11 AM

Stay tuned. Wink Thanks!

Awesome, I'm buying more cheap Qora!!
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 02:09:24 AM

Link windows wallet doesn't work

For now I don't have control over these aspects, and I'm still working out details with the new forming team, etc.

But know that things will begin to show change coming soon.

I am not going to make promises right now, but I can see plenty of options in the near future as far as a direction for the coin.

I would like to ask this... What is everyone's opinion on PoS as a whole?

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 2144

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 02:30:35 AM

Looks like now is a very good time to buy some Qora.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
JPred

Activity: 392

my magic is growing strong[er]

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 04:12:22 AM

@crowetic  I generally like POS but don't have enough code and security knowledge to comment authoritatively on Pos as a whole. It would be interesting to hear everyone's thoughts.

------------------

I've seen something interesting on the charts: Look June 17 and 18 (on polo) and you'll notice an identical double doji bottom tweezer Isn't that just really interesting eh? Maybe some technical analyst can elaborate on the meaning of this (if it does have special significance which I believe it does).

Edit: lol I just had another look and there is actually a couple of these 'identical doji's' in the past month. haha  Cheesy just another one I guess.

FREEDOM
HerCule

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 06:53:18 AM

Bought in. Let the rise begin  Smiley
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 05:29:17 PM

Pump is on the way.
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 04:23:41 AM

@crowetic  I generally like POS but don't have enough code and security knowledge to comment authoritatively on Pos as a whole. It would be interesting to hear everyone's thoughts.

------------------

I've seen something interesting on the charts: Look June 17 and 18 (on polo) and you'll notice an identical double doji bottom tweezer Isn't that just really interesting eh? Maybe some technical analyst can elaborate on the meaning of this (if it does have special significance which I believe it does).

Edit: lol I just had another look and there is actually a couple of these 'identical doji's' in the past month. haha  Cheesy just another one I guess.

The reason I ask, is that one of the talks we're having right now, involves putting a different algo into QORA. One that is totally innovative.

Main reasoning here, is that it seems the QORA network is not nearly as large as it should be, and this could totally revitalize it. That plus all of the other awesome features that exist.

I'll post again soon with an idea for my overall plan, once I've gotten it approved by the other key people. Thanks!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Breasal

Activity: 585

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:21:04 PM

------------------

The reason I ask, is that one of the talks we're having right now, involves putting a different algo into QORA. One that is totally innovative.

Main reasoning here, is that it seems the QORA network is not nearly as large as it should be, and this could totally revitalize it. That plus all of the other awesome features that exist.

I'll post again soon with an idea for my overall plan, once I've gotten it approved by the other key people. Thanks!

If you change the algo, why not just fork qora? Probably be better to build a stronger community from scratch compared to what exists here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: