Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:25:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473060 times)
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 04:20:28 PM

Big thanks to the five fraudster's FUDsters that take time to post FUD at every opportunity

I wonder how many of you are using this as a tactic to buy cheap ION Smiley

honestly i doubt anyone posing legit questions/concerns here is some sort of double agent. and honestly, i might've bought some "cheap" ions if indeed the game gravity was released, and the application of the coin(s) was demonstrated. i mean the game looks lame as hell, but at least it would've been a proof of concept.

When someone says honestly it means they normally lie but this time they are being honest....

i doubt anyone posing legit questions/concerns here is some sort of double agent. and honestly

Your joking right this is BCT the place where people post anonymously

i might've bought some "cheap" ions if indeed the game gravity was released, and the application of the coin(s) was demonstrated. i mean the game looks lame as hell, but at least it would've been a proof of concept.

Yeah right it's so close to alpha/beta testing that you've only just made you ming up  Smiley good move

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
skinnyboy

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 04:35:03 PM

Big thanks to the five fraudster's FUDsters that take time to post FUD at every opportunity

honestly i doubt anyone posing legit questions/concerns here is some sort of double agent. and honestly, i might've bought some "cheap" ions if indeed the game gravity was released, and the application of the coin(s) was demonstrated. i mean the game looks lame as hell, but at least it would've been a proof of concept.

When someone says honestly it means they normally lie but this time they are being honest....

i doubt anyone posing legit questions/concerns here is some sort of double agent. and honestly

i might've bought some "cheap" ions if indeed the game gravity was released, and the application of the coin(s) was demonstrated. i mean the game looks lame as hell, but at least it would've been a proof of concept.

Yeah right it's so close to alpha/beta testing that you've only just made you ming up  Smiley good move

It was "so close" several months ago when my personal life got choppy and I disappeared for a bit.

What's the hold up been?

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 04:40:03 PM

The long wait for Gravity is getting to your head. Someone saying things you don't like isn't a conspirator...

You should go halfsies with sharkie on a dictionary, you both seem to need it badly.

turdminer

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 04:55:49 PM

your extreme defensiveness to my mild/ non- "fudding" post is also very revealing. typically, following your lead, the more defensive a person reacts, the more guilty they are of hiding something or simply not being convinced of their own words themselves. kind of like evangelists, the more they try to convince you their religion is the one true religion...the less likely it is that they themselves buy into it. or the louder someone yells in an argument... etc

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 05:53:44 PM

your extreme defensiveness to my mild/ non- "fudding" post is also very revealing. typically, following your lead, the more defensive a person reacts, the more guilty they are of hiding something or simply not being convinced of their own words themselves. kind of like evangelists, the more they try to convince you their religion is the one true religion...the less likely it is that they themselves buy into it. or the louder someone yells in an argument... etc

This is a GREAT point!

korvas128

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 06:58:32 PM

lol I suppose I'm kinda like an evangelist the only difference being I don't actually care whether you invest or not  Grin

WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 07:19:04 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2016, 08:06:34 PM by WildShark

Join the Ionomy today

WildShark is a dev shill account, he is defensive for this scam

I use to be a DEV, but now I'm retired and promote IONs, Masternodes and the use of POS coin throughout the world...

ION transaction time looks like a miracle compared to Bitcoin transaction time

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 07:55:05 PM

Join the Ionomy today

I use to be a DEV, but now I'm retired and promote IONs, Masternodes and the use of POS coin throughout the world...

ION has transactions?

I thought you used a database on the ION website to record who owns which tokens because the wallet was a buggy POS and the devs feel no need to change that fact when instead they can keep the vast majority of users inside their walled garden passing ION back and forth on the exchange rather than using a blockchain that needs more time to breathe
WildShark

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 08:11:47 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2016, 08:24:34 PM by WildShark

Join the Ionomy today

ION has transactions?

I thought you used a database on the ION website to record who owns which tokens because the wallet was a buggy POS and the devs feel no need to change that fact when instead they can keep the vast majority of users inside their walled garden passing ION back and forth on the exchange rather than using a blockchain that needs more time to breathe

@clownius What have you been smoking to make that incoherent statement??? I missed your point/proof on why it takes hours to do a Bitcoin transaction and minutes for an ION transaction... A MIRACLE in the making...

You could claim you have never done a ION transaction and haven't seen the miracle in action...

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 08:30:44 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 02:14:18 AM by suchmoon

Join the Ionomy today

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

Didn't XPY have the same "miracle" though? Does it still count as a miracle if it's done by hundreds of other shitcoins?
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 08:48:19 PM

Why do say I'm lying? There will be a closed Beta Testing of Gravity and look forward to you giving it a try and feedback the results in your Bitcoin ION FAQ for the benefit of the entire crypto and gaming community...

Let me try to use your style - with crayons, maybe that will work.

As for beta, we'll cross that bridge once it's built. We've been waiting for it for 3 or 4 months now.

Some more questions for you suchmoon from an angle I don't think has been asked.

1. How does ionomy intend to show transparency for electron purchases on app store to show it does go back to the market dollars to ion buybacks. Since its blockchainless and an asset how is it going to be shown that 33% of every dollar goes to the market.

2. What market is the money going back to? Assuming ionomy uses their own market, as a conflict of interest how do they intend to show transparency of received funds. Cryptsy has shown how figures can be fudged... trust us won't cut it.

3. What happens to the bought back ions. How is the team going to show they don't just dump them back to recover the 33% for their personal gain. Are they to burned? Are they to be used for bounties and rewards only? If so and whatever the path how do you intend to show openly this is indeed happening?

Well, the answer for the first 2 is obviously "trust us", but #3 is somewhat "blockchainable". It's also bizarre to have this massive inflation and then pour cash in to buy it back but I digress. Thank you, I'll borrow these for the FAQ.

Np but I disagree its somewhat blockchainable. It'll show as a transfer to the ionomy exchange wallet if you know the address.. this could be anyone sending to an exchange. Once in the exchange it becomes a buy then could become a sell on that bought amount. This has the potential to be a shady method inciting people to think they are doing the right thing whilst doing a Garza and selling back straight away for profit. Since its an ionomy platform thing who then owns those ions? the entire chain of course so its unfair that made btc goes to huey and co's pockets but it likely would.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 08:51:54 PM

Who are the five? I think valid questions like I ask would only cement someones thoughts on it if the answers meet their expectations, wouldn't you agree? That is unless asking questions is considered a bad thing and threat to ion's legitimacy?

Come now

fear, uncertainty and doubt. Well of course
fear - because its happened before and 80% of new coins are just trash and scams waiting to happen
uncertainty - no gravity game yet... no actual releases of anything so ionomy team raise this uncertainty
doubt - the questions are aimed to either highlight doubt people should have or squash it

The opposite is what you 3 are doing with ion and that's rainbows, unicorns and ignorance.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 08:56:50 PM

Join the Ionomy today

No shit, every coin that isn't bitcoin has a transaction time that looks to be a miracle. Also as a dev there is transaction sent and confirmation. Bitcoin actually sends pretty instantly.... you have to decide yourself if its a trustable transaction based on confirmations so your statements a bit misleading.

What did you used to dev? Maybe you can help them out with gravity it seems to be.... behind
WildShark

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 09:09:27 PM

Join the Ionomy today

No shit, every coin that isn't bitcoin has a transaction time that looks to be a miracle. Also as a dev there is transaction sent and confirmation. Bitcoin actually sends pretty instantly.... you have to decide yourself if its a trustable transaction based on confirmations so your statements a bit misleading.

Let's try a simple transaction of buying a cup of coffee at a store, how long will the shop owner wait until the transaction is completed and conformed? using Bitcoin, it will takes hours and using IONs it will take minutes...

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 09:17:40 PM

Let's try a simple transaction of buying a cup of coffee at a store, how long will the shop owner wait until the transaction is completed and conformed? using Bitcoin, it will takes hours and using IONs it will take minutes...
A bitcoin transaction is broadcasted immediately and visible within seconds - so when selling a cup of coffee, nobody will wait for confirmations, because the risk is so small. You want to wait for confirmations when you sell a car or a house. Not with small payments. By the way, the confirmation of a credit card payment takes days. And vendors accept that risk, too.
Nobody needs ION or any other shitcoin for "faster confirmations". Bitcoin is fast enough already. And it will become even faster with Lightning. You can keep your ION scamcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 09:17:56 PM

Have you actually done that? There are coffee shops that take BTC and you don't have to wait hours or even minutes. Check it out, maybe you'll learn something.

On the other hand, you can't even buy a cup of coffee with ION... more irrelevant bullshit from ionomy's most irritating whale. Well done sharkie.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 09:20:31 PM

Join the Ionomy today

and the answer is it depends on how many confirmations the coffee shop accepts. Risk of a double spend for a $2 coffee is low so they could take 0 confirmations.

As a coffee shop owner I could require 20,000 (like your masternode) confirmations before I accept... o noes they are still waiting in line.

O and if you count block times etc why say just ion its a miracle as ALL alt coins that I've seen have faster block times than bitcoin.
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 09:27:16 PM

Straight from the Paycoin book again:  Crying "FUD" when people show the many red flags and crying "zOMG the fudsters just want to buy cheap paycoins themselves". Hilarious. Spoken like a true GAWtard.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
korvas128

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 09:50:05 PM

Join the Ionomy today

ION has transactions?

Ahhh sarcasm......... some people say the highest form of humour

korvas128

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 10:28:25 PM

Who are the five? I think valid questions like I ask would only cement someones thoughts on it if the answers meet their expectations, wouldn't you agree? That is unless asking questions is considered a bad thing and threat to ion's legitimacy?

Come now

fear - because its happened before and 80% of new coins are just trash and scams waiting to happen
uncertainty - no gravity game yet... no actual releases of anything so ionomy team raise this uncertainty
doubt - the questions are aimed to either highlight doubt people should have or squash it

The opposite is what you 3 are doing with ion and that's rainbows, unicorns and ignorance.

Who are the five?

They're whoever you think they are

I think valid questions like I ask would only cement someones thoughts on it if the answers meet their expectations, wouldn't you agree?

Yep

That is unless asking questions is considered a bad thing and threat to ion's legitimacy?

Of course not

Good point although the last comment is absolute rubbish. Give me an example of what I'm doing with ion that's rainbows, unicorns and ignorance.

Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: