Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:12:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473054 times)
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 10:59:54 PM

Let's try a simple transaction of buying a cup of coffee at a store, how long will the shop owner wait until the transaction is completed and conformed? using Bitcoin, it will takes hours and using IONs it will take minutes...
A bitcoin transaction is broadcasted immediately and visible within seconds - so when selling a cup of coffee, nobody will wait for confirmations, because the risk is so small. You want to wait for confirmations when you sell a car or a house. Not with small payments. By the way, the confirmation of a credit card payment takes days. And vendors accept that risk, too.
Nobody needs ION or any other shitcoin for "faster confirmations". Bitcoin is fast enough already. And it will become even faster with Lightning. You can keep your ION scamcoin.

Bitcoin is fast enough...... for buying a cup of coffee absolutely not.

On day 1 if Bitcoin had the speed of confirmation that coins like ION have today. Do you think BTC adoption would be more or the same as today's level of adoption Huh?

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 11:06:13 PM

Big thanks to the five fraudster's FUDsters that take time to post FUD at every opportunity

I wonder how many of you are using this as a tactic to buy cheap ION Smiley

Who are the five? I think valid questions like I ask would only cement someones thoughts on it if the answers meet their expectations, wouldn't you agree? That is unless asking questions is considered a bad thing and threat to ion's legitimacy?

Come now

fear, uncertainty and doubt. Well of course
fear - because its happened before and 80% of new coins are just trash and scams waiting to happen
uncertainty - no gravity game yet... no actual releases of anything so ionomy team raise this uncertainty
doubt - the questions are aimed to either highlight doubt people should have or squash it

The opposite is what you 3 are doing with ion and that's rainbows, unicorns and ignorance.

Who are the five?

They're whoever you think they are

I think valid questions like I ask would only cement someones thoughts on it if the answers meet their expectations, wouldn't you agree?

Yep

That is unless asking questions is considered a bad thing and threat to ion's legitimacy?

Of course not

fear - because its happened before and 80% of new coins are just trash and scams waiting to happen
uncertainty - no gravity game yet... no actual releases of anything so ionomy team raise this uncertainty
doubt - the questions are aimed to either highlight doubt people should have or squash it

The opposite is what you 3 are doing with ion and that's rainbows, unicorns and ignorance.

Good point although the last comment is absolute rubbish. Give me an example of what I'm doing with ion that's rainbows, unicorns and ignorance.

Ignorance is lack of information or knowledge. The questions raised here are never answered by ionomy and investors such as yourself are happy with this. Basically you are freely being ignorant. Since you don't want this knowledge or information as a reasonable investor would query as to why when asked they are so averse to giving it then one can assume that in this blissful ignorance that ionomy must be a land of rainbows and happiness. Unicorns are the products... people swear they exist and have seen them but they aren't out in place to the general publics view.

btw i'd be quite concerned if the wallet is unstable as hell. I don't run it but from what I hear people are directed to the web wallet. This defeats the purpose of being your own bank and honestly if you can't maintain a stable wallet why don't they just have an access database with static coin numbers as a reward system? $200k plus in usd and the can't pay to get the wallet stable? So what exactly are they using the bounty money for if they aren't actually trying to get stuff completed with those funds?
korvas128

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 11:24:44 PM

Big thanks to the five fraudster's FUDsters that take time to post FUD at every opportunity
Straight from the Paycoin book again:  Crying "FUD" when people show the many red flags and crying "zOMG the fudsters just want to buy cheap paycoins themselves". Hilarious. Spoken like a true GAWtard.

The whole of crypto is awash in a sea of red flags

Where are the FACTS that prove ION is a scam

Just one will do..... it's been 6+ months now so please share

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 11:46:55 PM

On day 1 if Bitcoin had the speed of confirmation that coins like ION have today. Do you think BTC adoption would be more or the same as today's level of adoption Huh?

It's been already explained to you how it is possible to have instantaneous transactions for a cup of coffee. You don't need confirmations for micro transactions as long as you know what you're doing.

That's not to say that faster transactions are not useful (thus Lightning, Casper, etc) but you two whales are completely missing the point with this one. ION doesn't offer any use case for its "fast" transactions, and all known future plans evolve around off-chain features anyway (electrons and stuff).

Let's revisit this when you can actually buy a cup of coffee with ION and let's see then what affects adoption.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 12:04:55 AM

Straight from the Paycoin book again:  Crying "FUD" when people show the many red flags and crying "zOMG the fudsters just want to buy cheap paycoins themselves". Hilarious. Spoken like a true GAWtard.

The lack of answered questions that matter. Its been 6 months now and they transparency is lacking especially when they said they were going to be such.

But lets do the age old one. Ionomy company registration. They stated they were registered that when it was incorrect. Yes they say its gravel and its being renamed... no submitted financial reports etc. They have costs and wages and the like for company but no info.

Ok so its being renamed... care for them to prove such statement. How is it that when they are paying to be an incorporated company in Singapore it can't be updated? Are you in agreement that the Singapore government is somehow constantly incompetent and can't update a record? Or perhaps ion's director company are incompetent and not fixing it? Its such a simple thing yet can't be done.. they did however state that they were incorporated in Singapore as Ionomy which was flat out incorrect. This is a FACT as you wanted to know. On this the company doesn't exist as ionomy which makes it a false company by name and possible scam.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2016, 12:14:16 AM

Relax o0o0, this demand of "facts" is just the usual paycoiner MO Smiley

Reminds me of one "crypto-entrepreneur" who thought he can bullshit his way through anything.

Josh Garza <josh@btc.com> wrote:

I want you to start a campaign.  I want to hire people whose only job is to follow trolls around and ask for proof.

That's it, they will not be a shill, as they do not need to talk good about us. The only thing I want them to do is ask for evidence.

I want this to happen for every single comment/claim a troll makes. And I want to go back to all the comments they have already made and do the same thing.

Call them truth seekers, does not matter to me. They only need to do one thing, ask for evidence.

Whatever you need for a budget, it's yours. Just tell me the number.

Sent from my mobile phone
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 12:47:51 AM

you keep looking for facts that prove it's a scam while ignoring all the evidence that it's a shitty investment if it somehow isn't a scam.

just like you did with gaw.
korvas128

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 10:05:50 AM

It's been already explained to you how it is possible to have instantaneous transactions for a cup of coffee. You don't need confirmations for micro transactions as long as you know what you're doing.

That's not to say that faster transactions are not useful (thus Lightning, Casper, etc) but you two whales are completely missing the point with this one. ION doesn't offer any use case for its "fast" transactions, and all known future plans evolve around off-chain features anyway (electrons and stuff).

Let's revisit this when you can actually buy a cup of coffee with ION and let's see then what affects adoption.

I'm not...... transactions are instantaneous whereas confirmations take time to prevent double spending

Buy something like a coffee isn't an issue as the vendor already factors in stuff like credit card fraud and theft into the price. Accepting Bitcoin the risk of theft and fraud doesn't go away but it's much reduced to almost zero. For the vendor taking payment in crypto = a better option than credit/debit card

The problem is a 6 block confirmation just adds another layer of complexity hence the slow adoption

kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 11:30:28 AM

do you like truisms too? i heard a great one the other day: life needs things to live  Roll Eyes

when you try to dumb down adoption into just a few factors it makes it meaningless. user-friendliness is one of many things and confirmations would be only a tiny part of that category. i see a lot of comments like this in your slack: "why does bitcoin have 9bil market cap when it takes 30 minutes for 1 confirmation"

anyways it doesnt serve ion to make such statements with its 100-200 users. you see if there is even a tiny problem with that many users it would reflect very poorly on your coin. let me ask has there been such incidents? maybe its better you dont answer that question (we can even ignore the start of the chain when it had to "breath" according to matlack)
korvas128

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 12:11:42 PM

Who are the five? I think valid questions like I ask would only cement someones thoughts on it if the answers meet their expectations, wouldn't you agree? That is unless asking questions is considered a bad thing and threat to ion's legitimacy?

Come now

Who are the five?

They're whoever you think they are

I think valid questions like I ask would only cement someones thoughts on it if the answers meet their expectations, wouldn't you agree?

Yep

That is unless asking questions is considered a bad thing and threat to ion's legitimacy?

Of course not

Good point although the last comment is absolute rubbish. Give me an example of what I'm doing with ion that's rainbows, unicorns and ignorance.

Ignorance is lack of information or knowledge. The questions raised here are never answered by ionomy and investors such as yourself are happy with this. Basically you are freely being ignorant. Since you don't want this knowledge or information as a reasonable investor would query as to why when asked they are so averse to giving it then one can assume that in this blissful ignorance that ionomy must be a land of rainbows and happiness. Unicorns are the products... people swear they exist and have seen them but they aren't out in place to the general publics view.

btw i'd be quite concerned if the wallet is unstable as hell. I don't run it but from what I hear people are directed to the web wallet. This defeats the purpose of being your own bank and honestly if you can't maintain a stable wallet why don't they just have an access database with static coin numbers as a reward system? $200k plus in usd and the can't pay to get the wallet stable? So what exactly are they using the bounty money for if they aren't actually trying to get stuff completed with those funds?

My due diligence on ION/IONOMY was done months ago. The data your asking would be nice but for me not important. I would rather the team focus their resource on ION/IONOMY. They don't need more investment today they need to deliver Gravity, API , fix various wallet problems and add some more functionality like scraping addressing to their eco system.

Company registration is a work in process we just have to wait

Concerning the wallet the only real problem I'm aware of is it keeps crashing when running in windows 10. I use windows 10 and sometimes I need to restart the wallet 2/3 times a day whereas I also run a DMD wallet simultaneously and that's rock solid.... never a crash

Below is a screen capture of my wallet running in windows 10

Whilst it's a pain to restart the wallet if doesn't effect staking as long as the restart happens within I think 8 hours.  On other OS's it's solid............. the bug needs squashing but it's no show stopper

Not enough information about ION then don't invest  Smiley

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2016, 01:23:21 PM

The problem is a 6 block confirmation just adds another layer of complexity hence the slow adoption

So why didn't XPY or a myriad of other "fast" coins gain faster adoption then?

Let's talk about this in 2023 and see if ION is able to grow to more than a 10b market cap in 7 years.

I have a feeling that block target times are not even in the top 10 of factors that drive crypto adoption. But what do I know. Facts, right? See you grandpa korvas in 7 years.
korvas128

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 04:36:15 PM

The lack of answered questions that matter. Its been 6 months now and they transparency is lacking especially when they said they were going to be such.

But lets do the age old one. Ionomy company registration. They stated they were registered that when it was incorrect. Yes they say its gravel and its being renamed... no submitted financial reports etc. They have costs and wages and the like for company but no info.

Ok so its being renamed... care for them to prove such statement. How is it that when they are paying to be an incorporated company in Singapore it can't be updated? Are you in agreement that the Singapore government is somehow constantly incompetent and can't update a record? Or perhaps ion's director company are incompetent and not fixing it? Its such a simple thing yet can't be done.. they did however state that they were incorporated in Singapore as Ionomy which was flat out incorrect. This is a FACT as you wanted to know. On this the company doesn't exist as ionomy which makes it a false company by name and possible scam.

This is the latest info I have reference company registration. The information I think came from suchmoon asking huey these question on slack

1. What is the registration number for Ionomy PTE in Singapore? The number provided earlier 201006641K belongs to Graval PTE. Is it still being renamed?

Yes

Why is it taking so long?

We'd like to know as well, we've been told it was "done" more than once. Our local contact has been sorting it since launch.

Why is Graval PTE not filing annual reports?

We are in process of filing the reports, the delay is related to the company rename.

Why didn't you update TOS to say "Graval PTE" until it actually gets renamed?

Mostly because we've been told that it was done more than once and would have to change it back and forth twice.

This to me looks like a work in progress, don't know the lead time for Singaporean authorities to process this kind of request.

You said

Or perhaps ion's director company are incompetent and not fixing it? Its such a simple thing yet can't be done.. they did however state that they were incorporated in Singapore as Ionomy which was flat out incorrect. This is a FACT as you wanted to know. On this the company doesn't exist as ionomy which makes it a false company by name and possible scam.

or maybe it's one of those issue's that is on the back burner.... either way this will get addressed at some point and when it does it will probably make zero difference in your perception of ION.

korvas128

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 04:39:45 PM

Relax o0o0, this demand of "facts" is just the usual paycoiner MO Smiley

Reminds me of one "crypto-entrepreneur" who thought he can bullshit his way through anything.

Josh Garza <josh@btc.com> wrote:

I want you to start a campaign.  I want to hire people whose only job is to follow trolls around and ask for proof.

That's it, they will not be a shill, as they do not need to talk good about us. The only thing I want them to do is ask for evidence.

I want this to happen for every single comment/claim a troll makes. And I want to go back to all the comments they have already made and do the same thing.

Call them truth seekers, does not matter to me. They only need to do one thing, ask for evidence.

Whatever you need for a budget, it's yours. Just tell me the number.

Sent from my mobile phone

Nice joke shame you made the post up  Grin

korvas128

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 04:46:18 PM

you keep looking for facts that prove it's a scam while ignoring all the evidence that it's a shitty investment if it somehow isn't a scam.

Apart from company registration delays anything else...... remember supposition and evidence are not the same

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2016, 05:29:02 PM

Nice joke shame you made the post up  Grin

I'm sorry, what now? Which part did I make up?
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 07:44:03 PM

only way to get to the bottom of this is to contact the regulatory body of business entities (ACRA). you know since the team wont  Roll Eyes jesus. they have done business with fake names for almost a year and a half now. negligence at best

il drop them a contact request
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 08:21:17 PM

How are ionites ok with this "local contact" excuse?

What is the reason for registering in singapore if they aren't really there?

Who is the contact?

What is the reason for the delay?

why rename a company that hasn't filed financial reports filed instead of starting from scratch?

is there any evidence connecting them to graval besides their word?
clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 09:03:06 PM

Who is the contact?

why rename a company that hasn't filed financial reports filed instead of starting from scratch?

They are really nice.

They just need to put EVERYTHING on the backburner so they can be nice to the GAWtards. I mean ION legends
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2016, 09:25:03 PM

Who is the contact?

There was someone on paycointalk with a nickname "grav". Might be related.

http://archive.is/ZDRZt#selection-10861.0-10873.35

I think I've seen it mentioned somewhere that "grav" was the guy in SG but can't find that link right now.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 11:28:44 PM

Apart from company registration delays anything else...... remember supposition and evidence are not the same

Agreed that evidence and supposition are not the same. Any proof they own gravel and it is being renamed? Remember supposition and huey saying its being renamed aren't the same thing... this is a trust thing and not evidence. You asked for a fact the fact is they said they were ionomy pte and they aren't.

I don't know how you can't argue that.. technically they aren't registered as ionomy but "are" acting as ionomy.. its a company that doesn't exist and is such a scam company its a lie. Until its registered as such they shouldn't be stating that's what they are.
Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: