Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:38:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: margin terminal is now FREE - bots for over 30 exchanges  (Read 268518 times)
akeetlebeetle

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 08:31:59 PM

I just bought your great bot last night and need to get something sorted out.

When I registered, I accidentally used the Poloniex api for an older bot I'd completely forgotten about and hadn't used in a couple years.

Now that I've got my new codes, it's not letting me use them as they're not registered properly. (I understand why that is so).

Just grab a new copy at the download page and you should be up an running with all new keys! Smiley

Still not working. I even tried the older version. Uninstalling didn't work, either.

Don't I need to give you the secret hash so you can build the correct version?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 08:45:24 PM

When I registered, I accidentally used the Poloniex api for an older bot I'd completely forgotten about and hadn't used in a couple years.

Now that I've got my new codes, it's not letting me use them as they're not registered properly. (I understand why that is so).

Just grab a new copy at the download page and you should be up an running with all new keys! Smiley

Still not working. I even tried the older version. Uninstalling didn't work, either.

I think you just mailed me? If not, please mail me at contact@marginsoftware.de

Otherwise, I'll get back to you in a minute.

akeetlebeetle

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 09:46:54 PM

Yes, that was me. Thanks to you it's all sorted out now!

So, you mentioned Poly being unstable (I agree). Can you elaborate on what the next patch is doing to fix/workaround that?
leomedina01

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 10:54:45 PM

Will next version contain stop loss feature which i asked some time ago?

Thnx
leomedina01

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 01:04:01 AM

Also pls tell me somethings:

1) I was making some tests with demo version on poloniex, and I noticed it does not open a new buy order in case market goes against us and price go to a lower level.

So if a price goes to a new lower ping-pong price level, it should open new orders since i still can make profit in this lower level.

So look at this example> http://prntscr.com/erpswr

It opened a buy order and market went against it, so we are in loss, but a new lower level of ping-pong has been formed, and marginMaker strategy followed it correctly as you can see in the screenshot, so this is a new opprtunity to open a new buy order and get some profit within this level, but I'm stuck and cannot open new orders while that last open buy order does not have an equivalent sell order filled.

So isn't there a way to setup Leonardo to have more then 1 buy order open in same time, without the need of open a new strategy tab?

2) Another thing is that it's consuming a lot of ram. Is this normal? I'm using the latest version. Have downloaded it around 5 days ago i think. And I have 10 pairs running with marginMaker strategy.  Look > http://prntscr.com/erpuhy

My VPS has 2GB of ram.

3) Another doubt is:

Why sometimes, it says how much i had in profits in a buy order, based in the following sell order, like this http://prntscr.com/erpuuo, and sometimes it does not... like this http://prntscr.com/erpv9s although i also have a sell order next to it?

Thnx.

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 07:55:47 AM

Yes, that was me. Thanks to you it's all sorted out now!

So, you mentioned Poly being unstable (I agree). Can you elaborate on what the next patch is doing to fix/workaround that?

Great you are sorted now.

Our fix is turning into a beast of a fix. The API is just so unreliable at present that when it starts to return invalid data leonArdo has to perform many other checks in order to figure out the correct current state. It has been tough going, but already in tests we have seen huge progress.

Updates to follow.

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 08:32:59 AM

Will next version contain stop loss feature which i asked some time ago?

Thnx

Not the next version, as first we need to handle the API issues we are seeing with Poloniex.

But the one after that. We already implemented a really beautiful version of Stop Loss!

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 08:45:52 AM

Also pls tell me somethings:

1) I was making some tests with demo version on poloniex, and I noticed it does not open a new buy order in case market goes against us and price go to a lower level.

So if a price goes to a new lower ping-pong price level, it should open new orders since i still can make profit in this lower level.

So look at this example> http://prntscr.com/erpswr

It opened a buy order and market went against it, so we are in loss, but a new lower level of ping-pong has been formed, and marginMaker strategy followed it correctly as you can see in the screenshot, so this is a new opprtunity to open a new buy order and get some profit within this level, but I'm stuck and cannot open new orders while that last open buy order does not have an equivalent sell order filled.

So isn't there a way to setup Leonardo to have more then 1 buy order open in same time, without the need of open a new strategy tab?

2) Another thing is that it's consuming a lot of ram. Is this normal? I'm using the latest version. Have downloaded it around 5 days ago i think. And I have 10 pairs running with marginMaker strategy.  Look > http://prntscr.com/erpuhy

My VPS has 2GB of ram.

3) Another doubt is:

Why sometimes, it says how much i had in profits in a buy order, based in the following sell order, like this http://prntscr.com/erpuuo, and sometimes it does not... like this http://prntscr.com/erpv9s although i also have a sell order next to it?

Thnx.

Thanks for your enquiries. I'll run through them.

>> 1) I was making some tests with demo version on poloniex, and I noticed it does not open a new buy order in case market goes against us and price go to a lower level.

No, the bot won't open another buy order. The only way to handle this situation right now is to set a negative Min. Effective Gain so that the bot can take a hit but then continue trading. Or else, as you saw, you can start another bot.

>> 2) Another thing is that it's consuming a lot of ram. Is this normal? I'm using the latest version. Have downloaded it around 5 days ago i think. And I have 10 pairs running with marginMaker strategy.  Look > http://prntscr.com/erpuhy

Yes, it's normal. Such a beautiful interface doesn't come cheap Smiley Also, the bots are doing a lot of work in the background. We are aware of the high load and hope to reduce it in the future.

>> Why sometimes, it says how much i had in profits in a buy order, based in the following sell order, like this http://prntscr.com/erpuuo, and sometimes it does not... like this http://prntscr.com/erpv9s although i also have a sell order next to it?

This happens because the amounts differ and more than one completed order is captured by the hover event. Overall, we have plans to implement much better reporting so that you can see exactly what the bots are doing.

Best wishes,
Jonathan

Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 10:52:29 AM

Is this sort of the bot that takes a good trader to a great trader or is it a type of bot that newbies put their coins in it and let it run.

There are some bots out there who gives default strategies that even people who have no idea about coins can put their coins in and just let it run and there are bots out there who you have to put parameters and read the charts and expect coins go up or down and know whats going on (basically be a good trader), which one is this?
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 11:15:02 AM

To my opinion you should have some knowledge how to read the charts.
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 11:30:33 AM

Is this sort of the bot that takes a good trader to a great trader or is it a type of bot that newbies put their coins in it and let it run.

There are some bots out there who gives default strategies that even people who have no idea about coins can put their coins in and just let it run and there are bots out there who you have to put parameters and read the charts and expect coins go up or down and know whats going on (basically be a good trader), which one is this?

We have both types of customers.

A mix of bot and human is always best. So the more knowledgable you are the better.

drnkk

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 11:40:16 AM

After fixing some stability issues, (of course not all of them related to leonardo )
it will be a robust auto-trader.

After implementation of
- stop-loss functionality
- to be able to update strategies while running
- Overall screen to watch the activities of all bots and orders.

it will be a very good choice to experience for every kind of trader,

After implementing
- the custom strategy editor and more indicators.

It will be really cool Smiley

For me I am glad I bought it,
helped me to gain more than I paid already
and the best part is that happened while I was sleeping or not in front of a computer.

Keep up the good work, from my side I am watching closely to see what will happen.

Bitrated user: drnk.
drnkk

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 12:37:07 PM

02.04.2017 08:30 -> 03.04.2017 12:30

Chart data is missing for poloniex,

I deleted the downloaded.db.temp files and log files in the .Leonardo folder.
restarted leonardo but still same.

Am I the only one or anybody else having the same problem?

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 01:00:28 PM

02.04.2017 08:30 -> 03.04.2017 12:30

Chart data is missing for poloniex,

I deleted the downloaded.db.temp files and log files in the .Leonardo folder.
restarted leonardo but still same.

Am I the only one or anybody else having the same problem?

It looks like the data collection went down.

I had it continuously running so I didn't notice. Thanks for the heads up.

Jonathan

Edit: It's up again now.

drnkk

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 01:12:45 PM

Jonathan

Anything to fix from my side,
or R.I.P. for the lost data ?

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 08:21:59 PM

Jonathan

Anything to fix from my side,
or R.I.P. for the lost data ?

Nothing to fix. It will get filled in soon....

leomedina01

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 12:53:07 AM

Hi, i have purchased it, but still did not get the download link or confirmation email. Can you pls take care of this?

Thnx.
akeetlebeetle

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 01:31:03 AM

Hi, i have purchased it, but still did not get the download link or confirmation email. Can you pls take care of this?

Thnx.

It takes them several hours as they have to put your information into the product. Did you fill out the form where you give them your API hash?

Plus, they're in Germany (correct me if I'm wrong), so their time schedules are different.

Question for the devs:

On the margin trading bot, the red band has an "Eff. gain" percentage. Could you go into more detail about that? Is that % for each trade or the combined trades? Does that number take into account trading fees?

Thanks guys!
leomedina01

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 02:36:30 AM

Thnx.

It takes them several hours as they have to put your information into the product. Did you fill out the form where you give them your API hash?

Plus, they're in Germany (correct me if I'm wrong), so their time schedules are different.

Question for the devs:

On the margin trading bot, the red band has an "Eff. gain" percentage. Could you go into more detail about that? Is that % for each trade or the combined trades? Does that number take into account trading fees?

Thanks guys!

Yes, I filled the form out. Thnx for the info. I will wait for them.
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 06:27:25 AM

Thnx.

Question for the devs:

Thanks guys!

Yes, I filled the form out. Thnx for the info. I will wait for them.

It usually take just half an hour, but I had just gone to bed.

You should have received an email with download link a few minutes ago.

Let me know that you are up and running!

All the best,
Jonathan

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 246 »
  Print  

Jump to: