Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:53:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 [213] 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: margin terminal is now FREE - bots for over 30 exchanges  (Read 268521 times)
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 08:29:59 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 09:01:36 AM by leonArdo@margin

It is interesting, that my complaints over here are completely ignored by the leonardo/margin team.

That's very sad .. i'm actually considering to look for my rights as a legal customer from Germany/EU to see if i might have some rights to get the product _as advertised_ or maybe rectification from Margin UG according to the german Bürgerliches Gesetzbuch (civil code), §446, §434 Abs. 1 S. 1 BGB and so on.

I'm really pissed now. I paid nearly 200 bucks for a software which is now _in fact_ deprecated and where i had no real support from the start on.

I'm still missing the following things:

leonArdo @ Bittrex: I have no information on why i'm unable to see trades and unable to set up new transactions - at all.

leonArdo on a clean Ubuntu 16.04 LTS install: I'm still missing notification sounds!

leonArdo: Buy and Sell Margins on the margin maker gui still move as they like if one tries to set them up by point and click from _within the gui_.

leonArdo: The program slows down to a point where changing a single trade/transaction from within the GUI may take _up to several minutes_ after a distinct runtime (in my case, after the program has more than 24~36hrs runtime).

There are several more quirks and bugs, it's a shame that a user has to track these down _ON HIS OWN_ to get them fixed.

Is it necessary to get a lawyer to get this stuff fixed?

Hacky

Edit: Just to be on the safe side and to be sure, i tested again to use Bittrex with my license.
Still no change at all. I can't see any of my past trades and i can not set up _any new transaction_.

You have not been completely ignored Hacky. In fact we haven't released the final leonArdo version yet - that's still coming.

Best wishes,
Jonathan

In the meantime you can also just use margin for free till we have the latest release of leonArdo out!

All the best,

Rene

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 08:31:53 AM

I've noticed that the app won't close after running it for more than 24 hours (It just keep on saying Shutting Down for hours). I've left it for half a day but it's still running, so I decided to terminate it through the task manager. After relaunching the app, all of my settings and bots disappeared. I hope there's a way for us to save individual bots in a separate file which you can import or export.
I've encountered this on Windows 10 using the latest version of the bot, I didn't have this problem in Ubuntu.
Please advise.
You bet! Right click on the icon in the picture, click save. As far a importing and exporting, if you have saved your bots, when restarting (depending on the severity of the crash) your settings will be there. I have never had a problem upgrading, saved settings should be preserved. It sounds like you may have had more than the recommended bots running to have to force it to close. Closing too many bots for your hardware/OS combination will cause margin to think the the network has timed out and will continually try to restart.

If you are running multiple exchanges in the same instance, play it safe and save once from within each exchange.

You probably had the better experience with Ubuntu if it did not have to be crashed to shutdown, because in a normal shutdown all bots are saved automatically.

so how it should be done?
to avoid crashes is t smart to "restart"  margin for every now and then? (margin had about 800 Megs  and after restart it took slightly over 100) win

1. do i suspend bot (s) and resume hem after ? (tried and it sees no funds)
2. how to increase (or decrease) capital for one of the bots? eg in ping pong

m

After a restart you can resume bots by clicking on the suspended label. The funds not showing seems like a different issue?

If you want to change an amount a bot uses you need to stop the bot, adjust the amount, and restart it.

Best wishes,
Jonathan

naska21

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:44:20 AM

Edit: Just to be on the safe side and to be sure, i tested again to use Bittrex with my license.
Still no change at all. I can't see any of my past trades and i can not set up _any new transaction_.
Very strange indeed. I use Leonardo:Bittrex (Win10 machine)  and everything works fine with me. All plots are in place, trades are changeable, bots are working as it should be...
money4good

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:17:51 PM

Any idea when the ARM (raspberry pi) version of Margin will be available? Thanks
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 07:35:49 PM

New patch margin 1.0.2 available!

Release notes:
  • Added handling of time desynchronisation with Binance servers (Should resolve connection issues)
  • Improved time representation in order tooltips
  • better handling of large number of markets in "continue session" overview of login window
  • Alignment of order type symbols in active order table fixed
  • Fixed buy/sell status for trades in binance public trade history
  • fixed an error in the demo market implementation that sometimes caused wrong (or even negative) funds when restoring a demo market session
  • Fixed crash when closing the active currency pair tab

best,
Christof

ofnadave

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:20:13 PM

New patch margin 1.0.2 available!

Release notes:
    • Added handling of time desynchronisation with Binance servers (Should resolve connection issues)
    • Improved time representation in order tooltips
    • better handling of large number of markets in "continue session" overview of login window
    • Alignment of order type symbols in active order table fixed
    • Fixed buy/sell status for trades in binance public trade history
    • fixed an error in the demo market implementation that sometimes caused wrong (or even negative) funds when restoring a demo market session
    • Fixed crash when closing the active currency pair tab

best,
    Christof

[/list]

No.... this is my error with 1.0.2
    04/11 12:54:09 pm binance:websocket:base: Restored connection to the server.
    04/11 01:02:29 pm binance: Overall Account Balance could not be queried: http error while requesting funds: [http code: 400(Bad Request)]: ProtocolInvalidOperation (the requested operation is invalid for this protocol), Message: "Timestamp for this request is outside of the recvWindow." (Code: -1021)
    04/11 01:12:05 pm binance: Overall Account Balance could not be queried: http error while requesting funds: [http code: 400(Bad Request)]: ProtocolInvalidOperation (the requested operation is invalid for this protocol), Message: "Timestamp for this request is outside of the recvWindow." (Code: -1021)
    04/11 01:16:25 pm binance:websocket:base: No response received. Connection to server lost.
    04/11 01:16:27 pm binance:websocket:base: Restored connection to the server.
    04/11 01:26:49 pm binance:websocket:base: No response received. Connection to server lost.
    04/11 01:26:51 pm binance:websocket:base: Restored connection to the server.

hackbyte
    Copper Member

Activity: 282
    Merit: 111

Doing cryptocurrency stuff since 2010.

View Profile WWW
    April 12, 2018, 11:54:48 AM

It is interesting, that my complaints over here are completely ignored by the leonardo/margin team.

That's very sad .. i'm actually considering to look for my rights as a legal customer from Germany/EU to see if i might have some rights to get the product _as advertised_ or maybe rectification from Margin UG according to the german Bürgerliches Gesetzbuch (civil code), §446, §434 Abs. 1 S. 1 BGB and so on.

I'm really pissed now. I paid nearly 200 bucks for a software which is now _in fact_ deprecated and where i had no real support from the start on.

leonArdo @ Bittrex: I have no information on why i'm unable to see trades and unable to set up new transactions - at all.

leonArdo on a clean Ubuntu 16.04 LTS install: I'm still missing notification sounds!

leonArdo: Buy and Sell Margins on the margin maker gui still move as they like if one tries to set them up by point and click from _within the gui_.

leonArdo: The program slows down to a point where changing a single trade/transaction from within the GUI may take _up to several minutes_ after a distinct runtime (in my case, after the program has more than 24~36hrs runtime).

There are several more quirks and bugs, it's a shame that a user has to track these down _ON HIS OWN_ to get them fixed.

Hacky

You have not been completely ignored Hacky. In fact we haven't released the final leonArdo version yet - that's still coming.

Best wishes,
    Jonathan

In the meantime you can also just use margin for free till we have the latest release of leonArdo out!

All the best,

Rene

So you tell me, i can use margin for free without using my 1 year free of charge use i already got granted?

Because ... i don't want to use _that timeframe_ in the wrong moment.......

By the way .. since bitfinex hat it's downtime yesterday .. leonardo sems to get out of sync really fast..........

Cryptocurrency Mining, Gambling, Lending, Trading, Staking .. So much to do with them, since 2010!
    Donations-> 1bytoroRvXLGc1FWTob5h1oH92VMdUSFi Questions? Dunno! To the moon? Mün or bust!
    Lust auf klönschnack? Schau bei uns rein im Cryptotalk (D-A-CH+EU) unter https://t.me/cryptotalkgerman
    money4good

View Profile
    April 12, 2018, 01:02:46 PM

WTF is this? ^
    CTShaman

Activity: 253
    Merit: 4

View Profile
    April 12, 2018, 01:27:03 PM

WTF is this? ^
    I think we need some clarification. I tried to download the linux and it gave me a bogus .exe with the wrong size.

Bucket List Item #10: Buy and sell a WALL with margin.
    money4good

View Profile
    April 12, 2018, 01:28:54 PM

WTF is this? ^
    I think we need some clarification. I tried to download the linux and it gave me a bogus .exe with the wrong size.

Hey CT, don’t touch it. I think it may be a hijack site. Margin guys never said anything about a new website “Margin.one”. Not to mention the poster is a new member with 0 posts. Very suspect at this point. If you logged in on that site I recommend changing your margin.de password immediately!
    leonArdo@margin (OP)
    Legendary

View Profile WWW
    April 12, 2018, 01:35:26 PM

The .one Domain is not from us! Can you guys also notify the mods to take it down asap?
    Don't touch it. We have nothing to do with that.

Trying to get it removed as well.

leonArdo@margin (OP)
    Legendary

View Profile WWW
    April 12, 2018, 01:38:55 PM

Do not login at the .one site. If you have done so, please reset you password immediately on margin.de. Thanks!

money4good

View Profile
    April 12, 2018, 02:12:45 PM

The .one Domain is not from us! Can you guys also notify the mods to take it down asap?
    Don't touch it. We have nothing to do with that.

Trying to get it removed as well.

Reported to mod...hopefully will be removed soon.
    CTShaman

View Profile
    April 12, 2018, 03:00:59 PM
    Last edit: April 13, 2018, 03:33:00 AM by CTShaman

Edited: Thank goodness the offending post with the Trojan is gone. Leaving the rest of my post for posterity.

OMG! Did I just pay $2388 in crypto for the Win32/Kryptik.GFLJ Trojan?  Grin

I think someone(s) have screwed their Karma big time. That is a whole lot of hate and a whole lot of effort from sad miserable people.

Yeah, their Trojan does not work on Linux, that is how I found out and notified Sarah.

Had you downloaded their DEMO this is what you would have gotten for free!
    https://www.fortiguard.com/encyclopedia/virus/7696662

In other news 16 of my stop-loss triggered this morning, on the bright side the $1000 BTC bounce filled in the gap!

Happy days! Everything bought sooo low in the dip and I'm looking forward to raking all day and relishing each and every satoshi.

I'm having a great day and I hope you are too!  Cheesy

Nordstern

Activity: 108
    Merit: 10

View Profile
    April 12, 2018, 03:16:33 PM

Hacky

Das Produkt reift beim Kunden. Es ist eine Sauerei, dass man für eine Beta-Version überhaupt Geld verlangen darf. Der Umgang mit den alten Leonardo Kunden ist schon sensationell!
    leonArdo@margin (OP)
    Legendary

View Profile WWW
    April 13, 2018, 12:27:04 PM

Hacky

Das Produkt reift beim Kunden. Es ist eine Sauerei, dass man für eine Beta-Version überhaupt Geld verlangen darf. Der Umgang mit den alten Leonardo Kunden ist schon sensationell!

Wir vertreiben ein Produkt mit dem die meisten schnell mehr verdienen als es kostet. Konkurrenzprodukte waren sehr viel teurer.
    Das Produkt ist weiterhin nutzbar und wir arbeiten zudem an einem einem weiteren Release das noch eine Liste von Bugs fixt. Desweiteren sind weitere 6 Monate für lau und danach ist es mit 50% discount Euro im Monat zu haben. Die meisten zahlen vermutlich ein vielfaches mehr allein an trading fees. Und das für ein professionelles Trading-Werkzeug. Die Alternative wäre gewesen den Laden dicht zu machen, das hätte auch keinem geholfen.
    Weitere Vorschläge gerne via pm oder im persönlichen Gespräch. Aber wir haben nach einer Alternative gesucht die es uns ermoeglicht weiter an margin zu arbeiten und gleichzeitig den bisherigen Kunden entgegen zu kommen.

CTShaman

View Profile
    April 13, 2018, 05:37:29 PM

Tips for Bollinger Band users:

Time to increment your trades and make other alterations to your bots while waiting for the next dip for the buys. [don't forget to save]

In my opinion unless the market is absolutely down and flat you can run at least 20% more bots than you have leveraged satoshi. An example would be if you can afford 10 trades at $10 and you have $100 USD, provided you have the memory and it is not more than the recommended number of bots for that exchange you should safely be able to run 12 bots to further leverage your satoshi.

A question came up last week, some were not aware of the new graph. Click that symbol on the lower right just to the side of margin to see how things are progressing. It should pop up a window with your current status.

As always when trading keep your priorities straight!  Grin

Rent
    Food
    Dog
    Margin.de
    Binance
    Bittrex
    Poloniex
    Kraken
    Car
    Attorney
    Hunting License
    Utilities
    Wife

Now you got it!  Wink

bitChipper

Activity: 896
    Merit: 290

View Profile
    April 13, 2018, 09:05:04 PM

Been having issues with binance api, tried uninstalling and reinstalling, the issue i get is listed on the FAQ, went through the troubleshooting and still no good....

Whats best operating system for compatibility with margin?
    CTShaman

View Profile
    April 14, 2018, 03:24:31 AM

Been having issues with binance api, tried uninstalling and reinstalling, the issue i get is listed on the FAQ, went through the troubleshooting and still no good....

Whats best operating system for compatibility with margin?
    Support may have some numbers to wrap around that. What you are asking is tantamount to asking which is the best ice cream flavor? Then again in a broad spectrum install base it sometimes boils down to user skills, Windows users know how to reboot, Mac folks will open a shell and tinker with configs, Linux users (I fall into this category) will craft solutions to problems that may not exist.

I can speak of my experience, I used a Linux laptop for two weeks before moving to a VPS (I've upgraded 3 times). Have been on this VPS for 3 months now. All running Xubuntu or more specifically headless Ubuntu 16.04 with XFCE4. The only API problems I experienced were when it  was running on the laptop (bandwidth issues) and in January when Bittrex was playing games with the API, they were actually able to crash me twice. I have run week long DEMO testing and live fire testing over a period of weeks on four different exchanges including Binance with no API issues I recall. From time to time I fire up a daily build of Ubuntu 18.04 LTS from February just to make sure the current releases of margin still run on the upcoming LTS release later this month, they do..

I am still running on the first release of margin 4.0.0 before 1.0.0, this up time is not anywhere close to my previous record.

Linux isn't "the" solution just a solution.

CTShaman

View Profile
    April 16, 2018, 08:27:17 PM

Eliminate self doubt! Don't let the talking heads fool you for even a moment.

I sure hope this article brightens your day. Germany's Börse Stuttgart is adding crypto and Barclay's of England after last weeks tirade of the most heinous and vindictive nature insulting everyone and anyone whom ever contemplated cryptocurrency trading has done a 180 inside of a week, and has taken on Coinbase as a partner no-less!   Shocked

ref.
    https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/borse-stuttgart-barclays-bank-latest-institutions-go-crypto/

Have a great week!  Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 [213] 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 »
      Print  

Jump to: