Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:33:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 489 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts  (Read 821055 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
roselee
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 11:49:38 PM

dump while you still can...soon there will be no buy support and you will be stuck with a deadcoin

thanks for the info i will buy  ETC now
thought to wait till friday i remember thats etcs birthday ?

the dumper gives us a birthday gift  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 12:04:20 AM

"Etc is a deadcoin" since first day Useless people talking this shit and etc still live and strong

Longsnowsm

Activity: 868
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 01:06:48 AM

dump while you still can...soon there will be no buy support and you will be stuck with a deadcoin

thanks for the info i will buy  ETC now
thought to wait till friday i remember thats etcs birthday ?

the dumper gives us a birthday gift  Grin

There is a very good reason to use the ignore link under this members name... It removes so much stress and useless nonsense. 
cannabanana

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 03:37:08 AM

ok jokes aside...
some real facts...

etc needs to fix replay attacks-fork
etc needs to remove dif bomb-fork
hackers soon get coins
overall no reason to buy...more reasons to sell

ETH gets Raiden test for 100k txps ....(etc wants this but might never get it...)
ETH is defo getting it in under 2weeks  Smiley

why do you even care what etc does?  If you hate it so much leave it the fuck alone.  Go do whatever you do for Ethereum (probably nothing) and leave ETC outta your shit cause nobody cares.  The only objective you have is to FUD.  Fucking dickwad.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1075

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 03:44:47 AM

ok jokes aside...
some real facts...

etc needs to fix replay attacks-fork
etc needs to remove dif bomb-fork
hackers soon get coins
overall no reason to buy...more reasons to sell

ETH gets Raiden test for 100k txps ....(etc wants this but might never get it...)
ETH is defo getting it in under 2weeks  Smiley

why do you even care what etc does?  If you hate it so much leave it the fuck alone.  Go do whatever you do for Ethereum (probably nothing) and leave ETC outta your shit cause nobody cares.  The only objective you have is to FUD.  Fucking dickwad.
reeeeeelax lol
you know better than anyone why im still here.. Tongue

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 03:51:35 AM

guys someone just asked me, what is the best wallet to store etc in? or is that another thing to add to their list of to'do's lol

Wait, you run your mouth about being such an esteemed trader and you don't know which wallet to use? Shocking, just shocking.

Light: http://classicetherwallet.com/
Heavy: https://github.com/ethereumproject/mist/releases
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 04:16:59 AM

Lock up Vitalik!

https://twitter.com/ragnarly/status/765627240008736768

LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!

Lol, you must be a Trumper

Why is crooked Vitalik pay for play??

I guess this went straight over your head... like most things do.

Etc is up, eth is dumping. Market is realizing the truth!

Are you really this retarded?

Try not posting for 1 day.. That will help ETC a lot.

Its hard to say how much you have damaged ETC ... but its a lot.

edit:

Actually... if you @bitpop, @greenuser and @tylerderden stop posting for a day or two.. we might even see ETC at 0.004 before the weekend.

Get some profit back into the mining game.

You probably think you are helping ETC by talking shit about ETH .. but thats not really how it works.
You should consider trying it atleast, if you want to see it do better.

Mk if you 3 could not post for a day that would be great hmmm lol! Here we go again..first etc has been the most profitable of the 2 for miners for the majority of the last month, I'm using a pool that switches and sells the eth for etc and we have spent little time mining eth. Second...I really don't care what people's opinion of me is, I make fun of people when it's called for, I point things out people are failing to see, pretty much everybody on bitcointalk has watched me tear someone up at one time or another, but here's the thing...at least I'm honest. I don't pull punches to save price I don't parrot lies to affect price. You want to blame someone apparently but what you fail to see is no one is to blame but eth selling etc. We are doing way better than anyone expected and pretty much in a holding pattern until we get some sort of direction for people to commit, until then everyone just sees us as renegades. We took a presumed dead chain and turned it into something viable against one of the biggest control freak threats to our core values. What exactly did you expect? Pumpers and shills? Nope you got us, and I for one just simply don't give a fuck about price I've said it before. You don't like what I have to say put me on ignore brother it's cool, although I think you would miss out on some great entertainment. When we get things moving in a less disorganized direction everyone will tone it down. Frankly this has been nothing compared to 90% of the coins I've mined and been into. But to humor you and also prove my point I'll leave the Hamburglar and company alone for a bit. Carry on with your analysis nostradamus.....

You really are a dumb fuck after all....

So you are basicly saying you are here to troll and make the price of ETC fall even further.
Roger, got ya.
Youve done a great job of destroying ETC already.

Im not fudding the COIN, im "fudding" the childish behavior of the kids running this thread.

Your a real piece of work dude lol, that's what you got from my post...dumb fuck? Shit I'm pretty sure your brain dead. I told you the facts, people like you don't like facts. I'm brutally fucking honest, people like you can't stand that. My point about the price of etc is simply I'm not in etc trying to make 50 bucks by lying about shit, I'm here because eth is one of the many growing cancers in crypto, I will say whatever the hell I want to those idiots thanks. As far as fudding etc and I'm responsible for the price, first off your a goddamn moron, the price is pretty steady under the circumstances and secondly I don't fud I speak my mind don't like it fuck off. If I wanted to hurt the price of ETC I would dump my pile of etc and crash the price. I don't have to play little games with people like you and your stash of .2 btc bud. Take your blame and name calling and retarded ass accusations and roll it the fuck on back where you belong.
LeChuckDE

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 05:30:36 AM

Stage:
1. ETC is a Deadcoin
2. ETC will be fail because no devs
3. ETC dump due ETH Foundation Scammers !

What is next ?
Correct ETC will win ...

cannabanana

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 05:57:01 AM

Stage:
1. ETC is a Deadcoin

What is next ?
Correct ETC will win ...

damn if i had a btc for everytime i saw this on a shitcoin thread  Cheesy
if I had a bitcoin for every retarded post you reply with...
emmarose

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 05:58:48 AM

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*c9Ce6H_R8nq_Nq1eXtiy-Q.jpeg
Stage:
1. ETC is a Deadcoin

What is next ?
Correct ETC will win ...

LMAO. You are right, ETC will win eventually, and we will see the scenario, grab some pop corns to watch.  Smiley
bitpop (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 06:22:26 AM

ETC roadmap

https://steemit.com/ethereum/@charleshosk/thoughts-on-an-ethereum-classic-roadmap

greenuser

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Marie Curie, 2 x Nobel Prizes Physics & Chemistry

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 07:22:04 AM

Wow, there is so much in that document.  We landed on our feet with this Charles guy.
He has a good understanding of Business, Computing, Communication, Psychology, Sociology, Game Theory and, the thing that tie them all together, Mathematics.  I bet he can play a good hand at poker and play a couple of musical instruments too.

I will need to do some in-depth analysis of this expose' but on the face of it, this bloke knows where it's at.  

bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1442

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 07:28:58 AM

Wow, there is so much in that document.  We landed on our feet with this Charles guy.
He has a good understanding of Business, Computing, Communication, Psychology, Sociology, Game Theory and, the thing that tie them all together, Mathematics.  I bet he can play a good hand at poker and play a couple of musical instruments too.

I will need to do some in-depth analysis of this expose' but on the face of it, this bloke knows where it's at.  

In his proposal he mentioned that the difficulty bomb is an issue that should be talked about. My speculation is ETC will be the first one to do a fork to remove the difficulty bomb and it will also give ETC the opportunity to fix the replay attack issue also. After that it would be good for both chains now that they are truly separated and diverging in their own paths.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Ruhtilg

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 07:32:58 AM

In his proposal he mentioned that the difficulty bomb is an issue that should be talked about. My speculation is ETC will be the first one to do a fork to remove the difficulty bomb and it will also give ETC the opportunity to fix the replay attack issue also. After that it would be good for both chains now that they are truly separated and diverging in their own paths.

If that is the case, then the miners will support it and the price could rise above the ETH in the future. It will be good.
greenuser

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 07:46:17 AM

If that is the case, then the miners will support it and the price could rise above the ETH in the future. It will be good.

Devs are working hard https://trello.com/b/ZuTNRTsW/etc-bomb-disposal
It may be possible to code out the bomb with no HF needed, it is not clear yet.
Remember, that bomb was put there for a reason.  To make miners quit and go to PoS.  Maybe we just worsen its effect so it does not increase exponentially, but on a linear vector, therefore: it takes effect over years rather than months.  
Eth still has 4 more forks in its roadmap.  I wish them luck in not producing more ethereum clones.
As for the replay attack issue, if you use the new Classic wallets you are protected.

Grahnite

Activity: 756

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 08:07:49 AM

Remember, that bomb was put there for a reason.  To make miners quit and go to PoS.  Maybe we just worsen its effect so it does not increase exponentially, but on a linear vector, therefore: it takes effect over years rather than months.  
Eth still has 4 more forks in its roadmap.  I wish them luck in not producing more ethereum clones.
As for the replay attack issue, if you use the new Classic wallets you are protected.

Dang, I am so excited for ETC!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 08:17:57 AM

unDEVCON is an open to ANYONE to talk, nd present and, most importantly, a reason to celebrate and throw a birthday party for ΞThereum Classic relaunch. http://www.undevcon2.com/
greenuser

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 08:43:07 AM

unDEVCON is an open to ANYONE to talk, nd present and, most importantly, a reason to celebrate and throw a birthday party for ΞThereum Classic relaunch. http://www.undevcon2.com/

Anyone can speak?  Fees?  Cheaper than Devcon?

@Mrpumperitis the London Live Stream Conference tonight?  Yep, links to follow.
Enjoy the low ETC prices while they last people, Conference tonight, One month old Celebration_BuyFest Party tomorrow.

Mastercon

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 09:00:28 AM

We can delay the time bomb for some time, for example one year and see the effects of PoS on the ETH network.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1075

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 09:10:00 AM

Anyone can speak?  Fees?  Cheaper than Devcon?

@Mrpumperitis the London Live Stream Conference tonight?  Yep, links to follow.
Enjoy the low ETC prices while they last people, Conference tonight, One month old Celebration_BuyFest Party tomorrow.

no need for links..im there in person.  Shocked

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 489 »
  Print  

Jump to: