Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:16:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitCoin 20 Years From Now  (Read 70421 times)
ogoowinner

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 11:11:18 AM

We are now experiencing the efficient, fast and amazing convergence of technologies which one way or the other greatly contributing to the rise of the cryptocurrencies and making Bitcoin as the King of the Hill so far.

Looking into the future...what do you think will be the scenario involving Bitcoin twenty years from now? Will Bitcoin be worth more than a million or will it ceased to exist? Or will a new crytocurrency replace the supremacy of Bitcoin...?

Bitcoin won't worth more than a million, also I don't see it ceasing to exist 20 years from now. However, other cryptocurrencies might take over the first position. Steem seems to be having a bright future. My assertions though.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1141

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 11:18:26 AM

We are now experiencing the efficient, fast and amazing convergence of technologies which one way or the other greatly contributing to the rise of the cryptocurrencies and making Bitcoin as the King of the Hill so far.

Looking into the future...what do you think will be the scenario involving Bitcoin twenty years from now? Will Bitcoin be worth more than a million or will it ceased to exist? Or will a new crytocurrency replace the supremacy of Bitcoin...?

Bitcoin won't worth more than a million, also I don't see it ceasing to exist 20 years from now. However, other cryptocurrencies might take over the first position. Steem seems to be having a bright future. My assertions though.
Why you would able to say that? Steem against bitcoin? I dont think so and i wont even have doubts that bitcoin can be replaced.Im not saying that bitcoin wont die but im sure that it would still fly over 20 years on which you speculated but well both of us are just giving insights and views because we dont know what would happen ahead on future years to come..but one things for sure it wont really reach up on million dollar price.

ogoowinner

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 01:02:42 AM

Why you would able to say that? Steem against bitcoin? I dont think so and i wont even have doubts that bitcoin can be replaced.Im not saying that bitcoin wont die but im sure that it would still fly over 20 years on which you speculated but well both of us are just giving insights and views because we dont know what would happen ahead on future years to come..but one things for sure it wont really reach up on million dollar price.

yes, I know what I am talking about. if you are a part of the steem blockchain, then you'll believe that steem really have a great future ahead.
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 01:27:55 AM

yes, I know what I am talking about. if you are a part of the steem blockchain, then you'll believe that steem really have a great future ahead.
based on your pure opinion or any other reliable facts that support the bright future of steem instead of just like any ordinary altcoins?

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
TimeManLove

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 08:04:09 AM

It is very difficult to make such long-term forecasts. But if everything will develop as it is now, then we can assume that bitcoin will be very popular. It will be used on an equal footing with the dollar.
cengsuwuei

Activity: 714
Merit: 516

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 08:22:27 AM

next 20 years ago anything can happen about bitcoin
maybe can real curency in the world and replace dollar, or another happen, another crypto curency can replace bitoin
new trend about making money from online, another online curency replace crypto curency

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 08:38:15 AM

may not be able to predict what will happen in next 20 years will be official currency Bitcoin, or vice versa, but we all hope that bitcoin will continue to grow and could become a global currency and can be used offline
poetra2501

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 08:46:02 AM

maybe can real curency in the world and replace dollar, or another happen, another crypto curency can replace bitoin
new trend about making money from online, another online curency replace crypto curency
To replace Dollar as the world's strongest currency, I think it will not happen after
20 years later, but it will be happen in a few years from now, maybe 5-10 years later.
I very hope like that the Bitcoin becoming the king of currency in the world.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 11:09:57 AM

To replace Dollar as the world's strongest currency, I think it will not happen after
20 years later, but it will be happen in a few years from now, maybe 5-10 years later.
I very hope like that the Bitcoin becoming the king of currency in the world.
Bitcoin will not replace the us dollar because it is impossible for bitcoin to defeat it because us dollar is one of the universal currency and the most used in different kind of transactions like forex trading or other business stuff. Bitcoin is just an additional currency but not for replacement on dollar.
Mario Yamasaki

Activity: 737
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 12:13:11 PM

I think Bitcoin after 20 years from now, the price will reach more than $25,000 and more than 20℅ of world populations is active users.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 12:26:23 PM

I think Bitcoin after 20 years from now, the price will reach more than $25,000 and more than 20℅ of world populations is active users.
Wow 25,000 dollars each bitcoin is good but I think thats is so very big but they hvae possible to happen  and I hope it will happen also so the bitcoin world will become thankful and glad of what bitcoin do. I hope more people know about opportunity of bitcoin so the price will become brighter . If 25 % you think of the population of the earth know about bitcoin if you convert that in the number it will be 2 billions people and thats so very very big.
Questat

Activity: 2870
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 01:40:16 PM

20 years from now, maybe the price will be $100,000 per bitcoin and by that time I can already accumulate at least 100 BTC
which will make me a millionaire, damn only my kids will get the benfits because I maybe too old for that time. lol

BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 01:51:36 PM

Price should be around $1,000,000 per coin factoring in the scaling drama is solved and we finally get segwit + lightning networks and we will one way or another, even if it means crashing due a PoW change to kick Jihan's ass.
fathur.aza

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 02:48:46 PM

I feel 20 years down the road is still a lot of hope for the people, bitcoin will always be there but I do not know how good this bitcoin price just the price is always high and could benefit all of society.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:33:33 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2017, 08:17:19 PM by andrei56

I seriously doubt that Bitcoin will come anywhere near a million dollars, I think that the max it will go is 100k, and even that is extremely unlikely. In 20 years time, there will probably be a lot more cryptocurrencies and they might overtake Bitcoin. Although, this may seem like a bad thing to some, I think that it would be really great as it would mean that technology is continuing to improve.
I don’t have a problem if a new crypto overtakes bitcoin but in a way it will need to be an incredible step in the right direction if any coin wants to take the place of bitcoin as the current king of crypto currencies, and at the moment I don’t see any coin to be even remotely close to that.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 11:47:47 AM

It is very difficult to make such long-term forecasts. But if everything will develop as it is now, then we can assume that bitcoin will be very popular. It will be used on an equal footing with the dollar.
Bitcoin team will already be thinking on it and is working on it, but predicting the future of anything including bitcoin for as long as 20 years is pretty hard. There are lots and many things affecting others. If the other things remain the same and stable then we can say that a very bright future is waiting for Bitcoin. Still it will be used for domestic purposes I guess.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 11:54:37 AM

Well I have saw on the news bitcoin 20 years​ from now will become around $ 500.000/BTC
 i saw this prediction on cointelegraph if i am not wrong, unfortunately I was forget the link  Grin
 But it is just prediction there are not people who know about the future include bitcoin price.
anami57

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:14:15 PM

Well I have saw on the news bitcoin 20 years​ from now will become around $ 500.000/BTC
 i saw this prediction on cointelegraph if i am not wrong, unfortunately I was forget the link  Grin
 But it is just prediction there are not people who know about the future include bitcoin price.

Hopefully that prediction will come true, of course we all hope so.
Bitcoin will continue to grow as the user grows every day every week and even every month bitcoin users continue to grow in various countries.
cinchin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:55:01 PM

Hopefully that prediction will come true, of course we all hope so.
Bitcoin will continue to grow as the user grows every day every week and even every month bitcoin users continue to grow in various countries.
- Wow, $ 500.000 / bitcoin, this is a terrible number and i do not think that bitcoin can reach such a high value. I think this is not a prediction, this is the dream of those who hope to get rich from keeping bitcoin, $ 500.000 / bitcoin is very difficult or absolutely impossible
- We should not expect too much about the future of bitcoin. 20 years later is a very long time, I can survive to that time or not is also a problem but I think with the potential of bitcoin now, 20 years later it probably stood at the peak of the world and became the first virtual currency to be used in real life.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 01:00:01 PM

Very sure about it that many countries would accept it if the bitcoin as a coin does exists after 20 years. Though technology will exists but not sure about the coin.
Few countries will not allow it since there are threats as well as its anonymous and cannot be traced easily.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: