Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:16:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 [444] 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049460 times)
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 05:56:03 PM

Just wanted to let everyone know that if you use 50btc.com as your pool, i have created a KNCMiner team. Feel free to join up! As devices get delivered, im sure we can get near top of the list.

come help out!

https://50btc.com/teams/join-token/edb44c89487d44066dc8ea477ccb3400b11c7af7

if the token doesnt work, just go to 50btc.com teams and search KNCMiner

Their exchange rate rate right now is 121 dollars on that page, compared with 132 on Gox and +500 trading app?

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Templer

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 06:00:43 PM

The nearer we come the more excited i am  Grin Sry my drunken monkey english  Kiss PSU arrived here today: http://www.bequiet.com/de/powersupply/300  Cool
vesperwillow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 06:01:48 PM

Please keep this thread in topic. Did I miss some announcements regarding chips?

Was there supposed to be an announcement solely of chips?

Next to last step: Final assembly
Last step: Ship.

creativex

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 06:02:07 PM

Just wanted to let everyone know that if you use 50btc.com as your pool, i have created a KNCMiner team. Feel free to join up! As devices get delivered, im sure we can get near top of the list.

come help out!

Their exchange rate rate right now is 121 dollars on that page, compared with 132 on Gox and +500 trading app?
Bitstamp = 122.25 right this second.

creativex

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 06:03:50 PM

How's your Swedish?  This is a few days old, but feels like news to me.  Beats reading FUD flames.

http://computersweden.idg.se/2.2683/1.521452/de-skapar-bitcoinrush-till-stockholm

Rough translation:

They create Bitcoinrush to Stockholm
Of Jonas Ryberg

NEWS KNC Miner await an onslaught of Bitcoin enthusiasts as they launch the first version of his machine to extract the digital currency. Now the company seeks reinforcement.

Stockholm company KNC Miner is currently looking for three project workers for help with handing out about 1,000 Bitcoingrävare to customers. Company president Andreas Kennemar says that the case of hundreds of people who come to pick up their orders directly from the company's office in Stockholm. - We expect that there will customers from all over the world, he says. reason why many customers choose to travel instead to get their machines sent is that they are in a hurry to plug in their new backhoe. Bitcoinsystemet is namely designed so that it requires more computing power to extract a Bitcoin as time passes and more diggers are connected. - The faster you plug in your machine, the greater the chance you have. It's a little gold rush 2.0, says Andreas Kennemar. He compares the Bitcoingrävare already on the market with shovels and the company's own with excavators. KNC Miners machines are built around an ASIC, a special circuit which is designed specially to solve the algorithm required to extract Bitcoin. According to the company the new machines are 10 to 100 times faster than that previously existed in the market. extraction of Bitcon can be described as an advanced mathematics competition. One problem is dealt and the first person to solve the given problem, a dividend of 25 Bitcion. The more people who are involved in solving problems, the more difficult it becomes. most expensive digger among KNC Miners products cost 50 000 and the cheapest 15, 000. The first batch machines, which will be handed out in Stockholm at the end of the month, is already sold out according to Andreas Kennemar. In the second round, the price of the most expensive machine set at 30 000, which will be reflected in the ship later and then gets fiercer competition in the contest for the digital currency.

LOL

-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 06:09:09 PM

Something about - they're going into competition with CAT and they need three salespeople to help pass out backhoes?
Kuroth

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2013, 06:09:24 PM

The only issue is those with unappreciative wives may have to think it through a little longer, these are a little less subtle than hiding the units in the discreet shelving solution posted before...Grin
Wow, you are an asshole. Can't help taking a swipe can you? Only the worst type of people try to build themselves up by putting others down. Sad fucker. You are ignored.

You just now figuring that out?Huh  LOL    Yea Bitcoinorama is one Major POS..  Scum of the earth type person..

What the hell is your problem exactly? You just haunt threads spreading negativity. I'm really nasty aren't I? Spend my own time and money to prove a company is legit. Suggest several aspects they should adhere to to warm to a community - under promising, over delivery, ethics, secure payment, honesty. Win over a community to prove the company is for real and thus help said company raise it's NRE. Push for future products that will keep the oldskool mining members happy, which KnC have stated they will now develop. Awoken people to the power of secure payment being a feasible choice, and ensure the honest companies honour refunds, and protect their customers funds. Turn people off scams for which I've called out 100% correct. That's 100%, check my posting history, I have not been wrong yet. Conceitedness? or zero greed, a level head on my shoulders with a professional background in engineering, and finance? Yeah i'm real evil, because I don't want peeps getting screwed over.

Dude i'm so unperturbed by any negativity towards me, in fact i've been laughing my ass off the entire way throughout. I've been called every name under the sun these last couple of months. It doesn't faze me at all. Want to know why? Because I'm honest, and know I haven't lied. At anypoint. Or pressured anyone in to doing anything but their on research to strengthen their own, and confirm what I've chosen to share. So what have I to worry about?? Everyone already now knows the company isn't scamming, I went out of my way and provided as clear as evidence as possible, I've never told anyone to do anything, but not get in or use debt to fiance any ASIC purchase, or risk more than they are willing to loose on a punt, and follow through with their own research. Sensible advice, whilst openly stating how I was approaching it. Never told anyone to copy me, but anything I have said has been common sense advice anyone should have performed if they didn't want to get burnt, therefore unsurprisingly; ta daa, I haven't been. What's left to accuse me of when they deliver? Sure you'll think of something. Going to call me arrogant, or a POS, because I don't stand for abuse directed at me, or for having a low threshold to BS and stupidity?! Pfff!

You want some cheese with that whine?Huh  Poor baby...

Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

LIR DEV

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 06:14:20 PM

Kuroth... Why are you here again? You don't have a single asic on order anywhere, and yet you are here to do what exactly?

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
-Redacted-

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 06:17:12 PM

Kuroth... Why are you here again? You don't have a single asic on order anywhere, and yet you are here to do what exactly?

To troll, of course.  That's all he does.  The ignore key works wonders ...
Miner538

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2013, 06:17:51 PM

Some said their GF/wives were cool, some said they would never mention it to them.

what about you? Did you tell it to her?.) (and feel free to vote)
My wife said If I bought ASIC's, she'd leave me.
I'm going to miss her....   Tongue

+1
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 06:18:50 PM

come help out!

Check the genesis block calculator...agrees with Gox. That's a big difference, and according to the graph I'm looking at we've not been down that low for a long while. Something very wrong there.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
rizzman

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 06:19:20 PM

The only issue is those with unappreciative wives may have to think it through a little longer, these are a little less subtle than hiding the units in the discreet shelving solution posted before...Grin
Wow, you are an asshole. Can't help taking a swipe can you? Only the worst type of people try to build themselves up by putting others down. Sad fucker. You are ignored.

WTF is your issue?! The guy was just using a bit of sarcasm to infer what most of us encounter when you have to tell the misses where several thousand dollars of your savings went... "oh, and btw honey those noisy expensive boxes, would you mind having them in the extra room, running 24/7?" ....seriously... pull the stick outta your ass, and take your meds...
-Redacted-

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 06:20:07 PM

Some said their GF/wives were cool, some said they would never mention it to them.

what about you? Did you tell it to her?.) (and feel free to vote)
My wife said If I bought ASIC's, she'd leave me.
I'm going to miss her....   Tongue

+1

Mine said, " You spent HOW much on eight of WHAT ??"  

Followed by "That does it, I'm spending two weeks in Europe next summer.  Shopping..."
tarmi
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 06:20:33 PM

"The first batch machines, which will be handed out in Stockholm at the end of the month, is already sold out according to Andreas Kennemar. "

so, first units will be available in Stockholm at the end of september, at best.
creativex

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 06:23:07 PM

come help out!

Check the genesis block calculator...agrees with Gox. That's a big difference, and according to the graph I'm looking at we've not been down that low for a long while. Something very wrong there.

TGB is getting it's data from gox. Gox is losing market share and relevance daily so indexing bitstamp is becoming more common by the day.

Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 06:24:44 PM

You just now figuring that out?Huh  LOL    Yea Bitcoinorama is one Major POS..  Scum of the earth type person..

What the hell is your problem exactly? You just haunt threads spreading negativity. I'm really nasty aren't I? Spend my own time and money to prove a company is legit. Suggest several aspects they should adhere to to warm to a community - under promising, over delivery, ethics, secure payment, honesty. Win over a community to prove the company is for real and thus help said company raise it's NRE. Push for future products that will keep the oldskool mining members happy, which KnC have stated they will now develop. Awoken people to the power of secure payment being a feasible choice, and ensure the honest companies honour refunds, and protect their customers funds. Turn people off scams for which I've called out 100% correct. That's 100%, check my posting history, I have not been wrong yet. Conceitedness? or zero greed, a level head on my shoulders with a professional background in engineering, and finance? Yeah i'm real evil, because I don't want peeps getting screwed over.

Dude i'm so unperturbed by any negativity towards me, in fact i've been laughing my ass off the entire way throughout. I've been called every name under the sun these last couple of months. It doesn't faze me at all. Want to know why? Because I'm honest, and know I haven't lied. At anypoint. Or pressured anyone in to doing anything but their on research to strengthen their own, and confirm what I've chosen to share. So what have I to worry about?? Everyone already now knows the company isn't scamming, I went out of my way and provided as clear as evidence as possible, I've never told anyone to do anything, but not get in or use debt to fiance any ASIC purchase, or risk more than they are willing to loose on a punt, and follow through with their own research. Sensible advice, whilst openly stating how I was approaching it. Never told anyone to copy me, but anything I have said has been common sense advice anyone should have performed if they didn't want to get burnt, therefore unsurprisingly; ta daa, I haven't been. What's left to accuse me of when they deliver? Sure you'll think of something. Going to call me arrogant, or a POS, because I don't stand for abuse directed at me, or for having a low threshold to BS and stupidity?! Pfff!

You want some cheese with that whine?Huh  Poor baby...

I don't follow...

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
DPoS

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 06:36:20 PM

So this is saying that KnC is actively looking for employees to hand out customers ASICs when they start delivering?

That's not a bad sign that we might just be getting close!

so will the three newhires to hand out the miners be:  Eve, Kuroth & Josh?

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
RChevalier

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 06:39:16 PM

I don't follow...

What don't you follow?  The man couldn't be any more clear.  Here, let me translate it for you:

Kuroth said:
"Bla Bla Blah.  Bla bla, blah blah bla bla.  Blah blah."

Now do you follow?
AussiePete

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 06:40:09 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2013, 07:56:18 PM by AussiePete

To pull the cats tail  (we are the cat)     Hey Phoenix ............Kuroth  reminds me a bit of Mario ....His persistance is a little funny ........I find myself smirking at his childish antics .........yes I know ...I shouldn't encourage him ........but  without the wankers , this life would be kind of straight ..............I must be bored .........I confess . I took him off my ignore button     lol
DPoS

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 06:42:05 PM

You would have to agree that MAYBE with all three combined they could do a simple task such as hand a person their miner right?

HA - thanks for good laugh

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
Pages: « 1 ... 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 [444] 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: