Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:49:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 [394] 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049421 times)
ASIC-K

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Hell?

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 11:53:59 PM

i was one of the first to order a mercury. my order number is 316x and i ordered july 3rd. i think i paid a day or two later. This is when they started saying october delivery. hope that helps.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinedabit

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 12:03:12 AM

What was the last order number for the end of september deliveries for KNC. Anyone know?  Cheesy
it goes by order date, not number, but many order #'s have 2xxx for september
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=249065.0

Cool. So how much would you sell a knc for which is September delivery atm?  I'm wandering whether to buy one or not off someone. And if ordered now from knc, would October deliveries really have a huge effect on roi. Jus cos September deliveries seems to be where it's at I read.
 Genesisblock looks depressing really.. lol
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

LIR DEV

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 12:06:26 AM

What was the last order number for the end of september deliveries for KNC. Anyone know?  Cheesy
it goes by order date, not number, but many order #'s have 2xxx for september
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=249065.0

Cool. So how much would you sell a knc for which is September delivery atm?  I'm wandering whether to buy one or not off someone. And if ordered now from knc, would October deliveries really have a huge effect on roi. Jus cos September deliveries seems to be where it's at I read.
 Genesisblock looks depressing really.. lol

Good luck getting someone to part with their KNC order now... one would be braindead to bail now imho....

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
ASIC-K

Hell?

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 12:07:01 AM

ill bail.....for 5 grand  Grin

lol
coinedabit

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 12:07:46 AM

i was one of the first to order a mercury. my order number is 316x and i ordered july 3rd. i think i paid a day or two later. This is when they started saying october delivery. hope that helps.

Nice one thank you.
coinedabit

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 12:13:05 AM

ill bail.....for 5 grand  Grin

lol

I wish it wasn't a joke..lol
I would for buy for 5g though..hm hm Wink
ASIC-K

Hell?

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 12:14:10 AM

holy shit, hahah. mine is only a mercury though.
Ytterbium

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2013, 12:15:35 AM

Lol, dagnammit, wasn't quick enough! Grin

Hah, I was expecting to be 7999 Tongue

Good luck getting someone to part with their KNC order now... one would be braindead to bail now imho....

KnC said they'd be shipping continuously once they start.  So 'day 1' orders should be out the door 9/29, and 'day 2' should be 9/30, followed by october orders.

It would be helpful if they told us "day X" shipping numbers for October orders.

JohnyBigs

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 12:29:54 AM

And so its confirmed still om track for end of September, which makes these devices pretty much useless unless the value of bitcoin starts to skyrocket. Good thing I got my refund.

Glad you got your refund.  Now stop trolling here.  STFU and GTFO...

You sound angry lols, not trolling, delivery is expected end of september when this whole time they gave the impression of early to mid september. The only one getting trolled is you still waiting for your device, hope they dont get delayed so you never roi lmao.

No the impression was always at the end of September. Your small small mind played tricks on you.

I'm assuming you think any other alternative is better. Let's put this in perspective for you.

If you get your miner at the end of September you will make $4,000 roughly in October mining from the shitty mining calculators out there. That means by the time you would buy a HashFast unit for $5600 (End of October) your KnC Jupiter now cost you $3,000.

I don't think the hashrate by the end of september will be the 1.8PH that the calculator currently thinks it will either so likely more than $4,000

According to the genesis block it will be $400 after 6 months. Good luck with your $4, 000 lolipops and rainbows lol
vesperwillow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 12:36:54 AM

This has gotten utterly absurd.

Since the fricking open day they have stated end of Sept. Nothing has changed.

I cannot believe how people are genuinely comparing their experience with;

A) Butterfly Labs; a clusterfuck of dishonest wannabes that outsource their design work and focused more on marketing and aesthetic over function and time to market.

B) Bitsyncom; a corrupt bunch of attention seeking school kids that sold out their entire community for a quick buck after pre mining the shit out of their customers products and refusing refunds until such point people got pissed enough to threaten legal action.

With a genuine engineering firm with over 10 years experience in FPGA and ASIC design (that's not cumulative, that's each engineer - real socially reclusive designers capable of creating 178 core ASICs, hardcore sh*t, not attention seekers), and who own the worlds largest open source community; opencores.com Their door has been open to visitors the entire time, yet you all prefer to bitch of a forum, over visiting and seeing what their capable of with your own eyes. The comments cluttering this thread are laughable.

FFS the board is totally over designed to handle any heat issue, the estimated specs are completely minimal pessimistic values so as not to let anyone down. These are not simulated best theoretical values the other 28nm manufactures are claiming. The competitors have to make bold claims as they are months behind and want funding.

^-- THAT is on point

Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938

LIR DEV

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 12:40:45 AM

This has gotten utterly absurd.
Since the fricking open day they have stated end of Sept. Nothing has changed.
I cannot believe how people are genuinely comparing their experience with;
A) Butterfly Labs; a clusterfuck of dishonest wannabes that outsource their design work and focused more on marketing and aesthetic over function and time to market.

B) Bitsyncom; a corrupt bunch of attention seeking school kids that sold out their entire community for a quick buck after pre mining the shit out of their customers products and refusing refunds until such point people got pissed enough to threaten legal action.
With a genuine engineering firm with over 10 years experience in FPGA and ASIC design (that's not cumulative, that's each engineer - real socially reclusive designers capable of creating 178 core ASICs, hardcore sh*t, not attention seekers), and who own the worlds largest open source community; opencores.com Their door has been open to visitors the entire time, yet you all prefer to bitch of a forum, over visiting and seeing what their capable of with your own eyes. The comments cluttering this thread are laughable.
FFS the board is totally over designed to handle any heat issue, the estimated specs are completely minimal pessimistic values so as not to let anyone down. These are not simulated best theoretical values the other 28nm manufactures are claiming. The competitors have to make bold claims as they are months behind and want funding.
^-- THAT is on point
+1

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
crumbs

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 01:19:10 AM

According to everyone with half a brain, if you were using genesis block to calculate anything over the next 4 months you are a moron.

Hey, here's an assignment for you. Tell me what the difficulty is in 6 months according to you. Then tell me what the hashrate needs to be to obtain said difficulty.

Oh and if you want extra credit (god knows you need it because you are failing horribly) let me know how many 500GH units need to be sold and how much USD that would be.

I got an easier assignment for u, Bargraphics.  Tell me the difficulty increase over the last month, last 60 and last 90 days.
A hint to get you started:
Historical Difficulty Increase
30 Day   110 %
60 Day   208 %
90 Day   441 %

You have two minutes to do the math, show your work & good luck!
Ytterbium

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2013, 01:20:27 AM

According to everyone with half a brain, if you were using genesis block to calculate anything over the next 4 months you are a moron.

Hey, here's an assignment for you. Tell me what the difficulty is in 6 months according to you. Then tell me what the hashrate needs to be to obtain said difficulty.

Oh and if you want extra credit (god knows you need it because you are failing horribly) let me know how many 500GH units need to be sold and how much USD that would be.

What are you talking about?  Everyone knows 90% of the earth's surface will be covered with fabs crapping out 5nm bitcoin hashing chips in the next 4 years.

The other 10% will be nuclear reactors needed to power the chips.

This user is currently ignored.

What's that? I can't hear ya'. Try trolling harder.

DPoS

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 01:24:23 AM

Don't recommend this piece of crap. It's not even bronze rated. You are going to spend 1000's on a miner and buy some unrated power supply???

For just a fraction more, you can buy this http://www.amazon.co.uk/Corsair-TX850-Enthusiast-Series-Bronze/dp/B004O0P9XK

Better quality, better brand, has bare minimum 80 plus bronze rating, better company to deal with - just better all round.

I am thinking this might be nice for the Jupiter

http://www.microcenter.com/product/414489/SuperNOVA_1000G2_1000_Watt_ATX_12V_Power_Supply

anyone know if any PSUs allow to be on without being controlled by a motherboard?  Anything besides using paperclips, etc?  Something civil? Smiley

if we were going on looks, I think this would be the PSU of choice for these space miners

http://www.microcenter.com/product/410331/Hale90_Series_V2_850_Watt_Modular_Power_Supply#

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
plasmoske

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

The realist

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 01:26:23 AM

In a way, the genesis block mining calculator is a god sent.

It scares away all the noobs and people who are just bad at maths. It's pretty much the opposite of what we had at the start which was a calculator webpage to calculate hashrate at CURRENT difficulties. Haha that lured so many people into buying miners. "omg this bfl 30gh/s miner would be earning me 30k this month! - ok ill preorder one from BFL"

With the genesis block calculator, "omg no roi. i don't think i should be preordering anymore".
DPoS

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 01:29:50 AM

It scares away all the noobs and people who are just bad at maths. It's pretty much the opposite of what we had at the start which was a calculator webpage to calculate hashrate at CURRENT difficulties. Haha that lured so many people into buying miners. "omg this bfl 30gh/s miner would be earning me 30k this month! - ok ill preorder one from BFL"

With the genesis block calculator, "omg no roi. i don't think i should be preordering anymore".

this IS the sumtin for nutin crowd

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
demonmaestro

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Mining for the hell of it.

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 01:45:07 AM

You say scare away the noobs BUT i am a noob.

However I look at it differently.

Yea i may spend a few grand or so on "outdated or no ROI" hardware BUT I already consider the money gone rather if i make my money back or not. Its an investment. Sometimes you make your money back and sometimes not. Just the way the cookie crumbles. Also its a way to keep the network nice and strong! Go to the BIGGEST super computer network there is. Long Live Bitcoin!  Grin

Feel Like Donating? bc1q0v5nfdejapffewu67gft7zw7zsmnfmmkt3lf02
Buy/Sell BitCoin & LiteCoin  Click here! | Looking for a great exchange? CoinBase Has you covered.
JohnyBigs

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 01:47:06 AM

Reposted since you can't read

30 Day   110 %
60 Day   208 %
90 Day   441 %

The genesis block is pretty spot on witb its calculations give or take 5gh, the last months its been 5gh behind. Good luck
dwdoc
Legendary

Activity: 966

- - -Caveat Aleo- - -

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 01:47:37 AM

anyone know if any PSUs allow to be on without being controlled by a motherboard?  Anything besides using paperclips, etc?  Something civil? Smiley

A paper clip is cheaper but:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/151106818357
plasmoske

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

The realist

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 01:49:10 AM

However I look at it differently.

Yea i may spend a few grand or so on "outdated or no ROI" hardware BUT I already consider the money gone rather if i make my money back or not. Its an investment. Sometimes you make your money back and sometimes not. Just the way the cookie crumbles. Also its a way to keep the network nice and strong! Go to the BIGGEST super computer network there is. Long Live Bitcoin!  Grin

That's good mentality and thinking right there. Too many people here thinking it's a guaranteed sure money maker. It's not. It's super risky and well you know the saying, "the bigger the risks, the bigger the reward".

From reading all the posts here in this thread, it seems too many people have spent way too much on a miner. Why do you think they are all in here acting so worried and going Where is ROI? Chips=where?

Man seriously if money is that big of a concern, maybe you've just spent way above what you can afford to lose.  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 ... 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 [394] 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: