Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:31:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 [397] 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049421 times)
BitCoinzzz

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 04:47:15 AM

Yes you will get a return of a whole $400 for Saturn, and $1,500 for Jupiter!!! GREAT SUCCESS!!!!

So wait. You're saying there's ROI now? Before you said 0 ROI but now it's positive ROI? What are you? Some kind of idiot?

And like I said, After Feb onwards, you don't really know what will happen. Chances if it being double double double double are extremely unlikely.

$1500 for a Jupiter is not good? That's a 21% return!! That's bloody fantastic.

To give a moron like you some actual numbers.

$ 2,200.00 Hosting - $1,500 Profit = -$700

Moron, Troll, or KNC Shill?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
plasmoske

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

The realist

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 04:48:48 AM

Did you even listen to anything I said? Harder to double by Feb/march onwards. And did you even look at my mining cal link?

And you do realise a Jup will most likely run faster than 400 yeah?

http://mining.thegenesisblock.com/a/46d15997b5

Still ROI with hosting, with oct del instead of late sept, with lowest predicted hash rate of miner (400), with constant doubling.

You know what. F it. Another idiot added to ignore.
BitCoinzzz

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 04:55:45 AM

Did you even listen to anything I said? Harder to double by Feb/march onwards. And did you even look at my mining cal link?

Still ROI with hosting, with lowest predicted hash rate of miner (400), with constant doubling.

FEB and MARCH is when you peak, once you hit FEB and MARCH your profits are minimal. Then you will only be -100!! yay!! The only way you can have any sort of decent profit is if you Bitcoin takes a massive leap.

There is no reason to pre order these miners, as of right now they are almost useless, If Bitcoin goes up in price, than just order them since KNC will have them ready to ship in November, you can recalculate everything than and get a better picture. Anyway as of right now your -Return.

Good Luck to you good sir
Anenome5

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 04:56:35 AM

Lol, suddenly everyone's confident KNC will deliver on time. 5 BTC just showed up on the 'yes' side out of nowhere, last couple days.

http://bitbet.us/bet/472/kncminer-will-deliver-asic-devices-before-october-1st/

Democracy is the original 51% attack.
BitCoinzzz

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 04:56:55 AM

Still ROI with hosting, with oct del instead of late sept, with lowest predicted hash rate of miner (400), with constant doubling.

He can't do basic math, he thinks percentages rule the difficulty. He doesn't understand end game concepts.

It is such an easy concept, thousands of people understand it but he does not.

You need to stop trying to teach the retard, instead just point laugh and walk away.

^^ pointing and Laughing, "End Game Concepts" Did you learn that in Plox teach Engrishes fast?
BitCoinzzz

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 05:02:30 AM

YES ROI $350 lmfao, because you decided to predict the future with difficulty increases. With TH coming online, go read the securities forums, with mining companies bringing 400TH, 50TH just in November, guess what even if the rate doesn't double in Feb, it won't need to because it will have doubled, tripled, and quadrupled in the next few months to make your miner absolutely worthless.

Even with your own magical calculations you only make a profit of $350, hey good luck to you, if you want to risk $8,900 to make $350.
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

LIR DEV

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 05:03:38 AM

YES ROI $350 lmfao, because you decided to predict the future with difficulty increases. With TH coming online, go read the securities forums, with mining companies bringing 400TH, 50TH just in November, guess what even if the rate doesn't double in Feb, it won't need to because it will have doubled, tripled, and quadrupled in the next few months to make your miner absolutely worthless.

Even with your own magical calculations you only make a profit of $350, hey good luck to you, if you want to risk $8,900 to make $350.
If that's what you believe...What exactly are you doing here then? There's a name for it...Its called FUD, aka Spreading Fear Uncertainty & Doubt. This is what a "Troll" does. The shoe fits perfectly

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
demonmaestro

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Mining for the hell of it.

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 05:54:54 AM

Ya crack me up.

Everyone here thinks that bitcoin is a sure fire "I will make money from this" thing..

REMEMBER!
Quote from: bitcoin.it
As an investment, is Bitcoin a sure thing?
Bitcoin is a new and interesting electronic currency, the value of which is not backed by any single government or organization. Like other currencies, it is worth something partly because people are willing to trade it for goods and services. Its exchange rate fluctuates continuously, and sometimes wildly. It lacks wide acceptance and is vulnerable to manipulation by parties with modest funding. Security incidents such as website and account compromise may trigger major sell-offs. Other fluctuations can build into positive feedback loops and cause much larger exchange rate fluctuations. Anyone who puts money into Bitcoin should understand the risk they are taking and consider it a high-risk currency. Later, as Bitcoin becomes better known and more widely accepted, it may stabilize, but for the time being it is unpredictable. Any investment in Bitcoin should be done carefully and with a clear plan to manage the risk.

O also isnt this KNC Miners thread. Shouldn't we be talking about there product and not if it will make ROI or not?

Feel Like Donating? bc1q0v5nfdejapffewu67gft7zw7zsmnfmmkt3lf02
Buy/Sell BitCoin & LiteCoin  Click here! | Looking for a great exchange? CoinBase Has you covered.
FoolPartedWithMoney

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 06:52:03 AM

I wonder if there will be any problem combining several old power supplies to power knc miners, since I have few lying around.
tondaS

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 06:55:21 AM

O also isnt this KNC Miners thread. Shouldn't we be talking about there product and not if it will make ROI or not?

Wish there is some news from KNC regarding chips, because only one month left
demonmaestro

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Mining for the hell of it.

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 07:34:48 AM

Wish there is some news from KNC regarding chips, because only one month left

Not so much chips but would like to see an actual product. Complete!

Feel Like Donating? bc1q0v5nfdejapffewu67gft7zw7zsmnfmmkt3lf02
Buy/Sell BitCoin & LiteCoin  Click here! | Looking for a great exchange? CoinBase Has you covered.
RChevalier

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 07:48:27 AM

I like reading BitCoinzzz postings.  Reminds me of older Adam Sandler movies.
RChevalier

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 07:56:08 AM

I wonder if there will be any problem combining several old power supplies to power knc miners, since I have few lying around.

I've combined powersupplies before with my GPU rigs and my recommendation would be not to risk it.  I can only speak from personal experience, but they are a mixed bag of results.  Sometimes they worked perfectly fine.  Other times when switching on the second PSU connected to the motherboard, the bios would reset and cause random issues.  Still other times, the GPUs connected to a different PSU would behave differently than the GPUs connected to the main PSU (eg: fans 100% permenantly).  I'd say don't skimp on the powersupply with expensive hardware.
FUKT

Activity: 446

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 08:06:18 AM

Yes you will get a return of a whole $400 for Saturn, and $1,500 for Jupiter!!! GREAT SUCCESS!!!!

So wait. You're saying there's ROI now? Before you said 0 ROI but now it's positive ROI? What are you? Some kind of idiot?

And like I said, After Feb onwards, you don't really know what will happen. Chances if it being double double double double are extremely unlikely.

$1500 for a Jupiter is not good? That's a 21% return!! That's bloody fantastic.

To give a moron like you some actual numbers.

$ 2,200.00 Hosting - $1,500 Profit = -$700

Moron, Troll, or KNC Shill?

Why do you care so much? Is it a special need to express intelligence over another person, perhaps it is the usual case of ego getting in the way. Either way why troll a sub forum dedicated to KNC customers
samo

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 09:37:06 AM

Some of you guys gotta stop looking at the short game and look at the long game. Knc wants to be a major player in this game and they know time is of the essence, especially with Hashfash Cointerra (with an impressive resume) and others coming to the market, they have to stay ahead of the game or they'll be tossed aside and lose a huge amount of face/future revenue to these other companies. In my opinion I'm glad they mentioned end Of September as I want them to continue to under-promise and over deliver. hint* hint*   Smiley

If they do they'll have a strong foot hold in the market and more trusting customers/investors willing to purchase/reinvest for gen 2 gen 3 based on there fast delivery.
justanickname

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 09:54:19 AM

I didn't see anyone writing this so i will.
If every 10 days difficulty increase by 30%:

30% more hashrate of the miner + delivery of miner on September 30 = original stated miner hashrate+ delivery of miner on September 20

So this "toward end of September" is not such a bad thing.
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 11:18:43 AM

Ok. I asked this in another thread already, but HERE, I particularly do not understand where a lot of you are coming from.

First off, no matter what you WILL achieve ROI, so I have to assume you mean POSITIVE ROI. But even given that niggle, there is virtually no way these machines will not reach break even in a fairly short time, after which your only ongoing expense is electricity, which is not that great of an expense on these devices.

So, those of you crying "no ROI" over and over again, WHAT FREAKIN" TIME FRAME ARE YOU TRYING TO BEAT?Huh

Any frickin' timeframe.  Please see here.

I mean really. An ivestment that is likely to break even in less than a year??? That's insanely positive by most any business metric you care to apply! ...

If you don't break even in a year, you never will.  Never.  Unless conventional difficulty predictions are just a bunch of fud, spread by evol gobment infiltrators.

Total bollocks.
So..in 5 years from now BTC are $10k exchange...explain to me how what you said can be true? Also..how you know that or something similar can't happen? That was the point he was making and he's spot on. At the end of the day the exchange rate of BTC is everything when deciding if your investment in a miner profits or not.

Even if bitcoin is $10k if 5 years, that isn't relevant.  At any point in time if your rig cannot earn more bitcoins in a week than it costs in electricity (given that week's btc -> dollar exchange rate) you should turn it off.  Why?  Because you'd get more bitcoins buying them at an exchange than buying electricity to mine.

Also if bitcoin goes to $10k you can bet your sweet ass that difficulty will rise to match, and unless your miner is one of the most efficient (or you pay very little for power), you will not see profit.

So. If I buy a Jupiter now and mine just ONE BTC with it and BTC rises to 10k I won't be in profit?

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
alfabitcoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 11:26:23 AM

Ok. I asked this in another thread already, but HERE, I particularly do not understand where a lot of you are coming from.

First off, no matter what you WILL achieve ROI, so I have to assume you mean POSITIVE ROI. But even given that niggle, there is virtually no way these machines will not reach break even in a fairly short time, after which your only ongoing expense is electricity, which is not that great of an expense on these devices.

So, those of you crying "no ROI" over and over again, WHAT FREAKIN" TIME FRAME ARE YOU TRYING TO BEAT?Huh

I mean really. An ivestment that is likely to break even in less than a year??? That's insanely positive by most any business metric you care to apply! ...

If you don't break even in a year, you never will.  Never.  Unless conventional difficulty predictions are just a bunch of fud, spread by evol gobment infiltrators.

Total bollocks.
So..in 5 years from now BTC are $10k exchange...explain to me how what you said can be true? Also..how you know that or something similar can't happen? That was the point he was making and he's spot on. At the end of the day the exchange rate of BTC is everything when deciding if your investment in a miner profits or not.

Even if bitcoin is $10k if 5 years, that isn't relevant.  At any point in time if your rig cannot earn more bitcoins in a week than it costs in electricity (given that week's btc -> dollar exchange rate) you should turn it off.  Why?  Because you'd get more bitcoins buying them at an exchange than buying electricity to mine.

Also if bitcoin goes to $10k you can bet your sweet ass that difficulty will rise to match, and unless your miner is one of the most efficient (or you pay very little for power), you will not see profit.

So. If I buy a Jupiter now and mine just ONE BTC with it and BTC rises to 10k I won't be in profit?

Why bother, just buy 1btc and keep it!
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 11:31:35 AM

Total bollocks.

Because the chances of a Jupiter actually mining just one coin are remote. OBVIOUSLY that was an example, a dead simple one.
I give up, heads are in sand here...not a gramme of logic.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
alfabitcoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 11:36:02 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2013, 11:47:58 AM by alfabitcoin

Total bollocks.

Because the chances of a Jupiter actually mining just one coin are remote. OBVIOUSLY that was an example, a dead simple one.
I give up, heads are in sand here...not a gramme of logic.
Nothing prevent you to buy more btc either and not just one,lol

If the bigest question here is will I make an ROI whith good chance of not or barelly I am out. What about profit and why I am risking so much?
Instead of buying an miner I am better of purchase now btc at $138.
Pages: « 1 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 [397] 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: