Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:15:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 [1490] 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049460 times)
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 10:53:07 PM

They aren't leaving an AFFORDABLE option, if you include context of ROI with 'affordable'.

Again, referencing my first response. It's as if you haven't studied any of the facts at all. And I'm not just talking of the last 20 pages.. or even 500. All of it.

To be fair there aren't any facts just speculation and guesswork.

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
1Neptune

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 10:56:54 PM

If the BTC price goes to $2000 on Bitstamp during the next 3-10 business days, I will get a lot less BTC  Roll Eyes

Morale: buying mining gear is a gamble, refunding an order is just as thrilling gamble Smiley

Why would it take 3-10 business days to send some BTC?  That is a big window in BTC land.
maybe because bitstamp BTC withdrawals are frozen till friday?

Nowhere did anyone say the KnC was buying BTC at Bitstamp and then sending them from there.  You're making shit up again.
I've been offered the option to refund in BTC at Bitstamp's exchange rate at the moment of the refund taking place. The really weird thing followed shortly after I requested refund on my 3 Neptunes, when they said it will be processed within 3-10 business days. Wasn't aware a BTC transfer might take so long (probably they're typing my wallet address 2-3 characters/business day?)  Roll Eyes
Seems pretty clear to me.  Must be another reading comprehension thing.

I hope you're inferring that you're having a "reading comprehension thing".

arlekyn13 clearly states that KnC is using the bitstamp rate.  Not that KnC is buying from bitstamp.

KnC is using the bitstamp rate as a reference point to determine value at that moment, much as banks use the LIBOR rate for currency trades the next day. Not complicated.
ROFL... right.     Like I said...reading comprehension

Says he that dumped all his Neptunes, talked his brother into doing the same, as both fell for the latest marketing hype of a brand new group claiming to be soon to market and actual production of 20nm machines, then pleads desperately with the community to help recover his stolen btc after he discovers his due diligence wasn't so well done after all.

Yeah... right... reading comprehension. I see why so many others on this board detest you so much.
Nice try on changing the subject.
You really think they would say "at Bitstamp's exchange rate at the moment of the refund taking place." and refund from elsewhere?
This is like explaining isotropic vector matrix equilibrium to a monkey. Useless.

Ah, I see. So now you claim to not be descended from a monkey. Otherwise it's useless to try and explain something to yourself, as you so clearly cannot comprehend a simple statement such as "...at Bitstamp's exchange rate at the moment of the refund taking place." What part of that is so difficult for your brain cell to comprehend? The word "rate"? Or "moment"? Or the string of letters forming words that strung together form a sentence to convey a thought?
merv77

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

1.21 GIGA WATTS

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 11:23:04 PM

They aren't leaving an AFFORDABLE option, if you include context of ROI with 'affordable'.

Again, referencing my first response. It's as if you haven't studied any of the facts at all. And I'm not just talking of the last 20 pages.. or even 500. All of it.

it is a fact that KNC are using the 28nm chips for themselves instead of manufacturing and selling miners/upgrade modules to protect their customers share of the network.   
or am I dreaming Huh

this is speculation... they will delay the so called upgrade module sales a couple more difficulty jumps so it ends up being worthless to us small time miners
Biffa
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 11:47:18 PM

it is a fact that KNC are using the 28nm chips for themselves instead of manufacturing and selling miners/upgrade modules to protect their customers share of the network.   
or am I dreaming Huh

this is speculation... they will delay the so called upgrade module sales a couple more difficulty jumps so it ends up being worthless to us small time miners

No is speculation that they will do that, all we have heard it's that they are building a mine for the purposes of providing either compensatory hash rate to their customers if Neptune is late or if said customers would prefer to switch from hardware customer to cloud customer. You are adding your own spin on the concept to make it appear in a negative light.

Nothing is proven. They may even deliver Neptune within the timescale they estimated. They may not. I understand your frustration if you were expecting more upgrade boards for your Saturn or Mercury but that's unlikely to happen and has been for some time.

I think that any  28nm machines they do make for the mine will be designed specifically for that express purpose and would be completely at odds with mining at home. They will be probably more efficient than the Nov batch and may be the test bed for technology that will be incorporated in Neptune.

I know it's suits yours and Avengers and edgers mysterious agenda to perpetrate this ill will and I wish you all could clearly define what it is you are trying to achieve, because it's certainly getting boring fast.

It's not like you are saving noobss from buying because KNC stopped selling ages ago.

Do you want something that you are not willing to share? An apology or some donation of thanks? I just don't get where all this angst is going sorry.

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
The Avenger

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 11:53:29 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2014, 01:03:16 AM by The Avenger

No is speculation that they will do that, all we have heard it's that they are building a mine for the purposes of providing either compensatory hash rate to their customers if Neptune is late or if said customers would prefer to switch from hardware customer to cloud customer. You are adding your own spin on the concept to make it appear in a negative light.

We'll need some input from Swedish speaking members, but this looks like video from the new datacentre.

With machines hashing already. Mining the bitcoins to compensate the Neptune customers in July Biffa?

Not more than 5% though, of course.

http://www.gp.se/nyheter/sverige/1.2276893-datorhall-for-bitcoin-byggs-i-boden

Med vänlig hälsning

"I am not The Avenger"
1AthxGvreWbkmtTXed6EQfjXMXXdSG7dD6
Tehfiend

Activity: 491
Merit: 514

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 12:04:14 AM

Well I officially decided to pull the plug on my batch #1 Neptune pre-order after just buying more BTC than I could ever hope it will mine for the same price. I can't imagine why anybody is holding onto their orders at this point...
Biffa
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 12:17:31 AM

We'll need some input from Swedish speaking members, but this looks like video from the new datacentre.

With machines hashing already. Mining the bitcoins to compensate the Neptunes customers in July Biffa?

Med vänlig hälsning

"Server hall will be ready in about a month."

Again what is your agenda exactly?

murraypaul

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 12:20:37 AM

You really think they would say "at Bitstamp's exchange rate at the moment of the refund taking place." and refund from elsewhere?

Yes.
You don't think they have a wallet with enough Bitcoin already to refund a Neptune order?
But they need a publicly agreed way of calculating how much Bitcoin to refund.

BTC: 16TgAGdiTSsTWSsBDphebNJCFr1NT78xFW
SRC: scefi1XMhq91n3oF5FrE3HqddVvvCZP9KB
soy
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 12:30:12 AM

If the BTC price goes to $2000 on Bitstamp during the next 3-10 business days, I will get a lot less BTC  Roll Eyes

Morale: buying mining gear is a gamble, refunding an order is just as thrilling gamble Smiley

Why would it take 3-10 business days to send some BTC?  That is a big window in BTC land.
maybe because bitstamp BTC withdrawals are frozen till friday?

Nowhere did anyone say the KnC was buying BTC at Bitstamp and then sending them from there.  You're making shit up again.
I've been offered the option to refund in BTC at Bitstamp's exchange rate at the moment of the refund taking place. The really weird thing followed shortly after I requested refund on my 3 Neptunes, when they said it will be processed within 3-10 business days. Wasn't aware a BTC transfer might take so long (probably they're typing my wallet address 2-3 characters/business day?)  Roll Eyes
Seems pretty clear to me.  Must be another reading comprehension thing.

I hope you're inferring that you're having a "reading comprehension thing".

arlekyn13 clearly states that KnC is using the bitstamp rate.  Not that KnC is buying from bitstamp.

KnC is using the bitstamp rate as a reference point to determine value at that moment, much as banks use the LIBOR rate for currency trades the next day. Not complicated.
ROFL... right.     Like I said...reading comprehension

I don't understand why they accept payment via Bitpay and that if they refund via Bitpay why Bitpay would hold itself to respecting the current bitstamp rate.
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 01:21:52 AM

i requested a 2nd (3rd) batch refund a few days ago, i was asked to provide FULL Bank Account details.

i paid via BitPay...

Kurt says the refund will be completed 'shortly'

Are they just making it up as they go along now that butbutbutcoinorama & phakeonix arent doing it for them...?

FULL? All of SWIFT, IBAN, routing number and accounting number? Or just SWIFT, IBAN and accounting number?
Thanks

Hi,

In order to process your refund we would need for you to provide us with the details as listed below.

For European banks we would need the following:

Full name of account holder -
The full name of the bank -
The complete address of your bank -
The account number -
IBAN -
SWIFT/BIC -

For American or Canadian banks we would need the following.

The routing/clearing number -
The account number -
SWIFT -

Thanks in advance.

Med vänlig hälsning |  Best regards

Kurt Radcliffe

As for a mysterious agenda, i dont like liars or being lied to. I dont like seeing or hearing others being lied to or ripped off.

My sense of justice goes haywire and i. want.justice....

Nor do i like thick headed simpletons who wont STFU or admit culpability, especially in the glaring face of obviousness.

changing your name/opening yet another account 'to avoid the trolls' is absolute BULLSHIT. these people are lying, subvertive SCUM who will use ANY excuse, lie, distortion, to build up 'trustworthiness' with the sole intention of ripping someone off in the near future

to be quite frank i think there should be a blanket ban on the IPs of liars, crooks, scammers, and fact distorters so they dont infect the rest of us.

Greed is contagious, liars spread their filth among us willy nilly and most of you seem to lap it up and go on the offensive for the scammers & liars....

it seems you may have a warped agenda of your own, support all scammers, liars and rip-off merchants....

i wish you luck .... very bad luck!
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 01:53:54 AM

Well I officially decided to pull the plug on my batch #1 Neptune pre-order after just buying more BTC than I could ever hope it will mine for the same price. I can't imagine why anybody is holding onto their orders at this point...

Smart move!

Buy & Hold
Biodom
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3864

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 02:02:17 AM

i requested a 2nd (3rd) batch refund a few days ago, i was asked to provide FULL Bank Account details.

i paid via BitPay...

Are they just making it up as they go along now that butbutbutcoinorama & phakeonix arent doing it for them...?

FULL? All of SWIFT, IBAN, routing number and accounting number? Or just SWIFT, IBAN and accounting number?
Thanks

Hi,

In order to process your refund we would need for you to provide us with the details as listed below.

The account number -
IBAN -
SWIFT/BIC -

The account number -
SWIFT -

Thanks in advance.

Kurt Radcliffe

As for a mysterious agenda, i dont like liars or being lied to. I dont like seeing or hearing others being lied to or ripped off.

Nor do i like thick headed simpletons who wont STFU or admit culpability, especially in the glaring face of obviousness.

changing your name/opening yet another account 'to avoid the trolls' is absolute BULLSHIT. these people are lying, subvertive SCUM who will use ANY excuse, lie, distortion, to build up 'trustworthiness' with the sole intention of ripping someone off in the near future

to be quite frank i think there should be a blanket ban on the IPs of liars, crooks, scammers, and fact distorters so they dont infect the rest of us.

Greed is contagious, liars spread their filth among us willy nilly and most of you seem to lap it up and go on the offensive for the scammers & liars....

it seems you may have a warped agenda of your own, support all scammers, liars and rip-off merchants....

I asked for the bank info-and thanks for that.

I hope that you did not direct the rest of the message at me "warped agenda, etc." I just joined the site a few weeks back, so whatever battles were fought here before-it is all new to me.
The Avenger

Activity: 798

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 02:10:10 AM

+1

"I am not The Avenger"
1AthxGvreWbkmtTXed6EQfjXMXXdSG7dD6
bkminer

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

Don't let the nam-shub in your operating system.

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 02:15:30 AM

[

With machines hashing already. Mining the bitcoins to compensate the Neptune customers in July Biffa?

Med vänlig hälsning

This explains that account on eligius.st that has been climbing steadily now reaching for 1PH/s and what? 3 Million dollar's worth of Bitcoin..

All I see are rows and rows of upgrade modules ... :-( I just wanted a few...

isimme

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 02:18:17 AM

"Server hall will be ready in about a month."

Again what is your agenda exactly?

Biffa,

What's YOUR agenda?

While I think Avenger is a lil over the top,
he does provide a valuable counter view and has shown that he's Ok
as I have seen him help people out even when not offered a
reward(which someone didn't provide in the amount he said he would..80%..got BTC back.."THANKS", my word is shit, for your help!)

-KNC's promise of not mining themselves with more then 5% of the hardware they sell and yet building a mining farm which far exceeds the 5%
of sold hardware and doesn't include their current "5%". This farm will be ready months before they promised to compensate neptune buyers with hash.
Do you think they will not run the farm til when they promised to compensate with hash?
Or do you think they will compensate neptune owners before they said would?
As well when customer's receive their neptunes do you think they will either destroy the farm's current hash or keep providing the extra hash to their customer's?

-KNC had one fire sale of upgrade modules with less then 24 hours notice, which sold out in 5 minutes.
When KNC clearly advertised their miners as being upgradable. Now, when or if they provide these to customers they will be useless on ROI.

-KNC's network protection statement of protecting it's customers share of the network if significant hash from competitors shipped.
Which unquestionably it did, and KNC not following through by protecting customers by selling upgrade modules and/or new units to it's customers.

-And nearly none, if not none because I don't necessarily believe the couple of customers claiming so,
achieved ROI in BTC on any publicly sold KNC mining gear(except maybe with the exception of the fire sale modules).

If I was able to help you in anyway, tips are appreciated:
1A1RcqRKdApT4ViLmZcdDBES8rov3zjMYp
NetTime

Activity: 253
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 02:20:29 AM

Med vänlig hälsning

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 02:47:13 AM

i paid via BitPay...

Thanks

Hi,

The account number -
IBAN -
SWIFT/BIC -

The account number -
SWIFT -

Thanks in advance.

Kurt Radcliffe

I asked for the bank info-and thanks for that.

I hope that you did not direct the rest of the message at me "warped agenda, etc." I just joined the site a few weeks back, so whatever battles were fought here before-it is all new to me.

Sorry Bio, Forgive my rambling effect, it was posted very early.

I'm confident you know what was intended for you, the rest knows where it belongs.

.........Unless you're yet another Phonie-x sockpup. in which case fuuuuuuuk yaaaaaaalll Wink
faetos

Activity: 744
Merit: 514

gotta let a coin be a coin

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 02:52:50 AM

Med vänlig hälsning

Plan B really was Plan A all along. How do you all feel having the privilege of funding that venture?
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 04:07:38 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2014, 04:40:55 AM by dropt

Nice try on changing the subject.

Oh, I don't know... Perhaps it's proceeds from their "5%" farm, or maybe it's from the pile of BTC that they received for Neptune orders.  Maybe bitpay ties their rate to bitstamp, so any refund processed through them would be tied to bitstamp's rate.

Really tough concepts, I know.  That whole part where they referenced Bitstamp's rate and didn't include any sort of statement about delays due to Bitstamp withdrawal issues.  On another note, how out-of-touch with the world are you that you think the guy responding to the e-mail has any sort of access to KnC's wallets? There's likely a whole admin/accounting process that needs to be taken before the funds can be released.  One that might take, oh I don't know, 1 to 3 days.

This is like explaining isotropic vector matrix equilibrium to a monkey. Useless.

Keep spinnin' those wheels bud; you should probably drop some more acid.
OmegaCentauri

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 04:10:39 AM

You're apparently well versed in advanced calculus, and yet you think you can beat the second law of thermodynamics with your HHO powered car bullshit?  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Plan B really was Plan A all along. How do you all feel having the privilege of funding that venture?

Look at alllllllll those Jupiter modules they refused to sell to all of us previous owners!! Shocked

https://i.imgur.com/joANr00.png
Pages: « 1 ... 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 [1490] 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: