Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:26:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 223 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Launching the Antminer L3+, World's Most Powerful and Efficient Litecoin Miner  (Read 284846 times)
bigjee

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:02:55 PM

If any one wants to buy D3 and L3 they are available at the chinese site of bitmain but they are around 10 % more expensive and you must have a chinese friend contact in China who will receive them and will send to you I have just booked some D3 and L3 again wow without any trouble

Yes Chinese site is working for Mainland China, but what is pricies? available for Chinese guys?

The D3, L3+ and the power supplies are available at this time
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Albortz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Tax Attorney - Investor - Entrepreneur

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:20:23 PM

If any one wants to buy D3 and L3 they are available at the chinese site of bitmain but they are around 10 % more expensive and you must have a chinese friend contact in China who will receive them and will send to you I have just booked some D3 and L3 again wow without any trouble

Yes Chinese site is working for Mainland China, but what is pricies? available for Chinese guys?

The PSU is also available on the normal english site. I think most people don't want the hassle with a reshipper. I don't think the D3 is worth the money and definitely not the fact that I need to trust even more people not to screw me over lol

If you need a PSU just order on the englisch site, there is no upside from the CN version

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
ProoLogic

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:29:29 PM

Thank you...if you know what is butch available ?
Thank you in advance...

PoSToken - First PoS Token|Free Airdrop|No ICO
generalt
Legendary

Activity: 1096
Merit: 1021

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:30:52 PM

Can anybody translate what's the G1 and G2?

BTC: 1GENERALrtBAjEv2Ps5cmEW1FADnXh1bCZ
HagssFIN
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1706

Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 06:32:44 PM

I opened a thread about those machines here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2171488.0

generalt
Legendary

Activity: 1096
Merit: 1021

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:33:34 PM

I opened a thread about those machines here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2171488.0

Thanks HaggsFIN.  AMD and Nvidia miners.

BTC: 1GENERALrtBAjEv2Ps5cmEW1FADnXh1bCZ
ProoLogic

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:58:54 PM

I tried to order some L3+ the last batch and I could not get through to add any to my order, spent about 30 min trying.. The frustration is off the charts when ever I try to participate with these preorder's. For a company making millions from a near monopoly of the asic hardware business I am surprised that bitmain still has not fixed there website.

Bitmain ! upgrade your shitty web server, tight c Lips sealed 's

Hate this site:)) 1-1,5 hour spent for nothing...
I just surprised, that few month ago,there was no problem to order at bitmain's site,for minimal prices...

PoSToken - First PoS Token|Free Airdrop|No ICO
cienki77

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:13:06 PM

Mine L3 is on hold for over 2 weeks in UPS China.. Bitmain is saying to wait and do not worry and UPS is saying to contact Bitmain... Anyone here is stuck with the same issue?

FCK COIN REBORN! WE DO GIVE A FCK!
lentyna

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:16:59 PM

Mine L3 is on hold for over 2 weeks in UPS China.. Bitmain is saying to wait and do not worry and UPS is saying to contact Bitmain... Anyone here is stuck with the same issue?

I received all mine, I used FedEx for one half and UPS for the other.

cienki77

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:20:23 PM

funny thing, I have got one in 3 days and second one is stuck... both from the same batch

FCK COIN REBORN! WE DO GIVE A FCK!
btcapollo

Activity: 115

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:30:18 PM

Same here. I used FedEx. No problems.
lunobird

Activity: 846
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:07:50 PM

if you mine ltc on antpool.  Does it payout to a bitcoin wallet address or litecoin wallet address?

Thanks
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:02:58 AM

This is probably someplace on the thread but bear with me...I understand the L3+ is loud.....I have a 3 story house and some of my KNC Titans are in the basement etc

I don't really care if I hear the miners on the 1st floor above the basement....I use mostly use 2nd floor upstairs for office etc/1st floor I can avoid if noise is too much and/
sleep on 2nd floor. so that should not be an issue.....

So are these D3's and L3+'s  so loud that I can't get by with them in the basement with the windows open because the neighbors will freak?

or on the 1st floor, you can get by with your life etc and use say 4 of these puppies on the basement w/o going crazy?

got the space..winter is coming....free heat *such as it is* Not sure if I'm going to get any more equip this year but

what I have in the UPS wind as it shows is:

D3 (1 unit)    Sept 15th shipping start I think?

D3 (1 units)    Oct 15th shipping start I think?

L3+ (3 units)  Nov 15th shipping I think?

So anyway, with the above setup on house etc...is this gonna be too noisy or just mildly annoying on the 1st floor?

thanks....appreciate it...I have L3+'s but the rest are now in the FULL data hall ...so have had no exposure to noise Sad

Searing

p.s.

edit: unless the PSU's from bitmain arrive first I may also need to know if 2 Corsair 1200i's can run D3 to get by till the bitmain PSU's show? (or not recommended?)

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
usao
Legendary

Activity: 1109
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:13:56 AM

Its all about CFM through the miner. Lots of ways to generate CFM without relying on the cheap/noisy fans.
Consider a large diameter fan with reducing ductwork to increase velocity. Have that fan outside with ductwork going through a wall. etc...
thiec

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:27:56 AM

This is probably someplace on the thread but bear with me...I understand the L3+ is loud.....I have a 3 story house and some of my KNC Titans are in the basement etc

I don't really care if I hear the miners on the 1st floor above the basement....I use mostly use 2nd floor upstairs for office etc/1st floor I can avoid if noise is too much and/

So are these D3's and L3+'s  so loud that I can't get by with them in the basement with the windows open because the neighbors will freak?

or on the 1st floor, you can get by with your life etc and use say 4 of these puppies on the basement w/o going crazy?

got the space..winter is coming....free heat *such as it is* Not sure if I'm going to get any more equip this year but

D3 (1 unit)    Sept 15th shipping start I think?

D3 (1 units)    Oct 15th shipping start I think?

L3+ (3 units)  Nov 15th shipping I think?

So anyway, with the above setup on house etc...is this gonna be too noisy or just mildly annoying on the 1st floor?

thanks....appreciate it...I have L3+'s but the rest are now in the FULL data hall ...so have had no exposure to noise Sad

Searing

p.s.

edit: unless the PSU's from bitmain arrive first I may also need to know if 2 Corsair 1200i's can run D3 to get by till the bitmain PSU's show? (or not recommended?)

Since no one "legally" have D3 in their home, i think they dont know how the power pull up like the spec said.
Like S9, i found out that its took more Watt that it spec (although its already state in their spec) and L3+ are less Watt

I would like to hear how the Corsair may work to run D3, please risk it for us  Grin

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:10:24 AM

So are these D3's and L3+'s  so loud that I can't get by with them in the basement with the windows open because the neighbors will freak?

D3 (1 unit)    Sept 15th shipping start I think?

D3 (1 units)    Oct 15th shipping start I think?

L3+ (3 units)  Nov 15th shipping I think?

Searing

p.s.

Since no one "legally" have D3 in their home, i think they dont know how the power pull up like the spec said.
Like S9, i found out that its took more Watt that it spec (although its already state in their spec) and L3+ are less Watt

I would like to hear how the Corsair may work to run D3, please risk it for us  Grin

back to the "noise' issue in my basement and house arrangement (and not carrying too much if it is distracting on the 1st floor)

are other running D3's in the basement (with noise) and not going crazy...?

I had/have up to 3 hanging high speed 32" bracket window fans blowing in the height of summer in the basement...I think it is likely less noisy than them

then again when people say 69db that is the same as a canister vacuum cleaner running 24/7

as to the PSU stuff arriving the same time as the D3 unit...

just saying..you just know the D3 unit will show then the PSU 2 weeks later ....looking for an option Sad with the 2 1200i corsairs I have here about

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Albortz

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:57:21 AM

So are these D3's and L3+'s  so loud that I can't get by with them in the basement with the windows open because the neighbors will freak?

Searing

p.s.

I would like to hear how the Corsair may work to run D3, please risk it for us  Grin

back to the "noise' issue in my basement and house arrangement (and not carrying too much if it is distracting on the 1st floor)

I had/have up to 3 hanging high speed 32" bracket window fans blowing in the height of summer in the basement...I think it is likely less noisy than them

then again when people say 69db that is the same as a canister vacuum cleaner running 24/7

just saying..you just know the D3 unit will show then the PSU 2 weeks later ....looking for an option Sad with the 2 1200i corsairs I have here about

After all your help this is my time to shine Cheesy

The noise level should be ok. Depending on how your house is build. If its classic american style build with wood frame and dry wall I don't know  about the noise level. If its solid build with bricks here it comes Tongue

I had 4 L3+ running for test purposes in one of our offices down the hall. The hall is around 30m long and the room itself is around 20sqm.

The heat is going to be around 35°C and the noise is going to be louder than 69db.  BUT I found and also our coworkers, that when the door was closed you could ignore the sound.

You were noticing it when you were in front of the office, but when you were at the other side of the hallway it sounded like a lout laptop.

I hope that helps a little bit, but if you got a solid house and you are on the first floor every normal tv/radio should overpower the sound from the basement.  And you should not hear anything the second floor (at least I was not able to hear anything one floor up)

Oh and in daytime the window can be open who cares about neighbors, at night it will be annoying. But it should be no problem with heat if you close the window for a couple of hours at night

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:04:38 AM

Searing

p.s.

After all your help this is my time to shine Cheesy

The noise level should be ok. Depending on how your house is build. If its classic american style build with wood frame and dry wall I don't know  about the noise level. If its solid build with bricks here it comes Tongue

I had 4 L3+ running for test purposes in one of our offices down the hall. The hall is around 30m long and the room itself is around 20sqm.

The heat is going to be around 35°C and the noise is going to be louder than 69db.  BUT I found and also our coworkers, that when the door was closed you could ignore the sound.

You were noticing it when you were in front of the office, but when you were at the other side of the hallway it sounded like a lout laptop.

I hope that helps a little bit, but if you got a solid house and you are on the first floor every normal tv/radio should overpower the sound from the basement.  And you should not hear anything the second floor (at least I was not able to hear anything one floor up)

Oh and in daytime the window can be open who cares about neighbors, at night it will be annoying. But it should be no problem with heat if you close the window for a couple of hours at night

thanks ...not ideal...but what I figured....
at worst I suppose I could swap back say 5-6 of my KNC Titans (they put out more heat for winter anyway) and just swap the 2 1200 watt D3's and the 3 L3+'s for another say 2400
watts for the knc titans ..thus the loud stuff goes to the data hall and the knc titans (quiet if more watts and heat) float back to my basement from the data hall

would be a pain/ but a wash...the knc titans are quiet and 400 mh 5 cube unit is about 1600 watts so it is do'able

first floor I don't care if I hear them ..the house is from 1928 so I should be ok

well supposedly I have a D3 arriving Sept 15th (a somewhat dubious purchase...not as dubious as the one coming Oct 15th..but I'm like a tween girl shopping shoes when it comes
to dubious asic equip)

likely I will get my D3 on the 15th and my PSU for in on the 30th ....sigh..... planning .....a person should probably do that once in awhile

thanks for the update

Albortz

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:21:29 AM

at worst I suppose I could swap back say 5-6 of my KNC Titans (they put out more heat for winter anyway) and just swap the 2 1200 watt D3's and the 3 L3+'s for another say 2400
watts for the knc titans ..thus the loud stuff goes to the data hall and the knc titans (quiet if more watts and heat) float back to my basement from the data hall

would be a pain/ but a wash...the knc titans are quiet and 400 mh 5 cube unit is about 1600 watts so it is do'able

first floor I don't care if I hear them ..the house is from 1928 so I should be ok

well supposedly I have a D3 arriving Sept 15th (a somewhat dubious purchase...not as dubious as the one coming Oct 15th..but I'm like a tween girl shopping shoes when it comes
to dubious asic equip)

likely I will get my D3 on the 15th and my PSU for in on the 30th ....sigh..... planning .....a person should probably do that once in awhile

thanks for the update

Look on the bright side, you can deduct it off of taxes. And since I assume you are straight and declared it as a business you might be able to completely write off the equipment over the time.  In the end you got a value left of 1$ in your books.  

One reason I don't care if I pay 1800$ or 2500$  Cheesy    In the end it gets written off and my sometimes also not so bright moments become less worse haha

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:37:59 AM

to dubious asic equip)

thanks for the update

Look on the bright side, you can deduct it off of taxes. And since I assume you are straight and declared it as a business you might be able to completely write off the equipment over the time.  In the end you got a value left of 1$ in your books.  

One reason I don't care if I pay 1800$ or 2500$  Cheesy    In the end it gets written off and my sometimes also not so bright moments become less worse haha

yeah....but having 100 BTC in Jan ..mine like heck all year....take profits and triple hash with proper asic equip into next Jan with still 100 BTC just to get around the tax man ..is getting old Smiley

I mean I have to get off this hamster treadmill someday don't ya know.....(I've been legit since my bank in 2013 found out I did BTC (and in 2013 BTC was 'evil")  and informed SEC about it....got on a stupid bank error at their end....

I got a CPA to do taxes..this was 2013...figureing the bank would try to screw me when I embarrassed them with bank error..pointed out bank error....banker did what I expected and still tried to screw me saying I probably did not pay taxes..dropped CPA filed tax forms

on the desk..the SEC guy on the speaker phone was saying 'why am I here?"

mountain out of a mole hill on a bank deposit error of 99,999.99 they never bothered to check on a supposed to be 10,131.80 wire xfer to Sweden for a knc miner

so yeah I'm honest as hell Smiley

But again the problem is....kicking the can down the road each year since 2015 is getting down right silly ..eguip wise......I mean am I supposed to build a data hall in 2019?

thus yeah...dubious purchases indeed or pay the tax man 50% of income.....

Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 223 »
  Print  

Jump to: