Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:20:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 223 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Launching the Antminer L3+, World's Most Powerful and Efficient Litecoin Miner  (Read 284846 times)
tw0rak

Activity: 600
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:16:05 PM

Hello everyone, I am from Mumbai, India I have trouble for Receiving LTC miner, Please help,
Today at morning i got this emaip from DHL,

This is to inform you that subject waybill no. shipment on hold in Delhi customs, please provide below mention docs for clearance of the shipment from customs.

1. Filed GATT Declaration by consignee as per the custom rule(Format attached of GATT, both pages duly signed stamped by authorized person )

2. IEC code ( Please note that Invoice address should be tally with the IEC address)

3. Write up/ End Use / content clarification of the item, if catalogue is available so please provide the same also.

Please do something, because i dont have Import and Export License. I doing this 1st time.

I am not a Regular exporter, I don't have GATT, Please Help. What to do Now and what will be next.

Please help.
Thank you.

In my country I received a link in dhl email to make my gatt number.
Name street etc and there was the number generated.
I'm also not a business.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shoaib39

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:49:12 PM

Hello everyone, I am from Mumbai, India I have trouble for Receiving LTC miner, Please help,

This is to inform you that subject waybill no. shipment on hold in Delhi customs, please provide below mention docs for clearance of the shipment from customs.

1. Filed GATT Declaration by consignee as per the custom rule(Format attached of GATT, both pages duly signed stamped by authorized person )

2. IEC code ( Please note that Invoice address should be tally with the IEC address)

3. Write up/ End Use / content clarification of the item, if catalogue is available so please provide the same also.

Please do something, because i dont have Import and Export License. I doing this 1st time.

I am not a Regular exporter, I don't have GATT, Please Help. What to do Now and what will be next.

Please help.
Thank you.

I'm also not a business.

I did not received, but they send me Attachment in xls format Were to fill my all details.
Shalafi

Activity: 64
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 05:12:00 PM

Phew, I got a single unit for September hours before they sold out. Close call. As long as it can cover my ~300eur rent and allow me to save some Lite's for the future I am a happy miner, don't even care about ROI really.

Can't wait, just a few more rock bottom homeless weeks...  Cool

Really disturbing though, that when you make the order they send you no order confirmation what-so-ever by email. Clearly my order went through and I paid for in instantly in lts... everything should be gine but this naturally leaves me paranoid. Cheesy I had to send them a ticket to ask them if everything is fine... We'll see how they respond. Never dealt with this company before.
SplinterZalinsk

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 05:51:56 PM

Please help.
Thank you.

I'm also not a business.

I did not received, but they send me Attachment in xls format Were to fill my all details.

How many L3+ units?
tw0rak

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 06:04:51 PM

Phew, I got a single unit for September hours before they sold out. Close call. As long as it can cover my ~300eur rent and allow me to save some Lite's for the future I am a happy miner, don't even care about ROI really.

Really disturbing though, that when you make the order they send you no order confirmation what-so-ever by email. Clearly my order went through and I paid for in instantly in lts... everything should be gine but this naturally leaves me paranoid. Cheesy I had to send them a ticket to ask them if everything is fine... We'll see how they respond. Never dealt with this company before.
You have your confirmation at the website.
Order should be paid, valid, unshipped.
kenrom

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 06:15:58 PM

Guys, one hashing board of my L3+ became faulty past week. There are no any visible damages, missing of burned elements. It's simply not hashing. This is my first faulty unit by Bitmain...  Embarrassed

how long did you had it?
Shalafi

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 06:17:25 PM

The only extra place I can navigate to when I am logged in is my account panel... No list of orders for me here. o.O
tw0rak

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 06:32:39 PM

The only extra place I can navigate to when I am logged in is my account panel... No list of orders for me here. o.O
Bitmain have it very strange.
You have to be in shop and than login.
Shalafi

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 06:39:14 PM

Thanks man! Just found my way there through my browsing history. I was just coming here to let you know. Cheesy
Paid, Valid and unshipped- all is good. Smiley
Albortz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Tax Attorney - Investor - Entrepreneur

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 06:53:58 PM

Thanks man! Just found my way there through my browsing history. I was just coming here to let you know. Cheesy

Congrats and good luck. But you should also receive an invoice in your email inbox. I received it right after order and one right after payment verification

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
tw0rak

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:00:38 PM

Congrats and good luck. But you should also receive an invoice in your email inbox. I received it right after order and one right after payment verification

I haven't received any this time.
Earlier orders yes, this order not.
SplinterZalinsk

Activity: 227

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:04:19 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2017, 08:42:55 PM by SplinterZalinsk

Guys, I need to buy some power cords for L3+/APW3++... whats the best power cord options to buy in amazon?

Is this a good option >> https://www.amazon.com/Tripp-Lite-Heavy-IEC-320-C15-P019-008/dp/B0091F8GP6/ref=sr_1_3?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1500318043&sr=1-3&keywords=power+cord+15A

?

or this: https://www.amazon.com/Tripp-Lite-Heavy-Duty-IEC-320-C13-P007-006/dp/B00JT0DGEO/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1500318043&sr=1-2&keywords=power%2Bcord%2B15A&th=1

?
kariverson

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:07:39 PM

Thanks for your reply bro, I told him to DHL lets see that will be happening tomorrow, I will update here, And please if anyone know about this problem please reply here

I think DHL is trying to scam people all over the world. A friend of mine got some unrelated stuff (vga ports, cables etc.) from China with DHL and they also told him you can't import these if you're not a business and they said they can clear customs themselves for an extra cost. He really needed the stuff and they scared him a bit so he paid. I'm in South Europe.
Savik

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:49:51 PM

Dumb question, but I managed to order a L3+ with PSU from bitmain. Won't it come with a power cord? Or do I need one of these too?

BenRickert

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:55:36 PM

Dumb question, but I managed to order a L3+ with PSU from bitmain. Won't it come with a power cord? Or do I need one of these too?
You'll have to purchase your own power cord. the reason they don't include it is, they sell to several different countries with different voltage set ups on power grids. You need to purchase the correct power cord for your setup. Eg; USA = 110 v. They are easy to find and not expensive.

You only live once....if you do it right, once is enough.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70
pdpanzer

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 05:37:46 AM

You are doing it wrong (clear reference to Apple's "holding it wrong")...you go to website THEN to the exact L3+ page (and nowhere else) and THEN you have the Seller Central there, and the peace of mind that your payment arrived. Ufff. Try it.
kariverson

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:43:09 AM

Anyone esle getting an error when trying to view their order in the shop.bitmain? I'm trying to print my invoice for the customs and I get an error every time. This: {"IsError":false,"Message":"Save invoice success"}

NVM in the email they sent me to inform me that it's shipped they have attached invoice with company stamp and everything. Damn bitmain you thought of everything, have't you?
MachineZero

Activity: 217

mcrypt.com domain 4sale 20BTC

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:00:37 PM

Wow, nearly 10% increase in difficulty this period and projected to do nearly the same the next.
Looks like we're going to get a 20% difficulty increase this week. I'm expecting the same phenomenon as the waves of machines are delivered about 2-3 times a month. It was nice to get a 2 month grace period for May batch outside of Hashnest miners coming online.

This was a master stroke how it was played. Reward early adopters with crazy profits, trickle some on hashnest to take advantage of 3rd market spread, then presell enough units 3 months out so people has unrealistic expectations on ROI. Expecting 600-750k difficulty (conservative) on Oct1

Truthchanter

Activity: 689
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:12:52 PM

What is the Import No on bitmain site when buying? I'm in US if it matters it says I need to fill that option in and idk what it is or what to put in
kalombo

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:18:31 PM

The july batch is being delivered now. Thus the increase. I think everything will stabilize from beginning till mid August, and then towards the end of August, difficulty will go up again because of the August batch...

I personally think LTC mining will die as we approach November. And Bitmain will have to come up with 2000mh/s machines or something.
Or they could sell less and control in a better way mining, just like Baikal does with Dash...

But each company has its own strategy.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 223 »
  Print  

Jump to: