Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:39:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 352 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay  (Read 148798 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 01:56:37 AM

Four Pillars Promotional Video.

What is your business missing that makes Jack Ma, Bill Gates, & Jeff Bezos companies so successful?

TimMarsh

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

Professional cryptocurrency writer incl DNotes.

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 04:12:10 AM

What is your business missing that makes Jack Ma, Bill Gates, & Jeff Bezos companies so successful?

Yet another inspiring video. And the message was really clear. It seems such an obvious thing once it is said, but there are so many businesses that focus on just a couple of areas. Some do this because they don't recognise other aspects of their business as being important, or even existing. While others plan to review them some day, but are always too busy dealing with current issues.

While I was obtaining a development grant for a business through a state government in Australia, they sent out a business analysis team to do an audit. I was really impressed with their scope and approach. They didn't just look at the product, its production, and its marketing. The looked at all of the other supporting systems with in the business. To do this they had a set of questionnaires that had checkbox answers. This allowed them to include this company's answers in a body of data which it then used to benchmark our performance in every area. I learnt so much through this process.

Since then I've been watching technology facilitate more and more integration and automation of business processes. So while I agree that every part of the business needs to be running at optimum performance, I like Alan's analogy of a car because that is a fantastic example of how the integration of these parts into a seamless whole is just as important. A great purchasing department should not only get its job done well, it should provide market information, and news to the marketing team. For example, the purchasing department receives an innovative brochure from a supplier. It should go to the marketing team to learn about this new design trend.

The purchasing team should also be linked to the Human Resources team so that it can use its buying power to benefit the staff. I've seen suppliers offer goodies to companies like wholesale teabags at half price. The offer should go out to staff so that they can benefit. Or you've got a great deal to upgrade your work laptops, offer the staff to buy-in at that price as well.

And each part of the business should be looking for new ways to use its unique position so that it benefits as many other parts of the company as possible. 

Cryptocurrencies will level the playing field. I'm paid to write, but not paid to promote.
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:09:55 AM

Updates on Poloniex:

Great news. My two pending DNotes withdrawals at Poloniex have been successfully completed. If you had pending DNotes withdrawal or deposit please check and share with us on their status. Thanks.
SCeeYong

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:16:30 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2017, 09:27:09 AM by SCeeYong

Thank you goopuss, SCeeYong, and TeeGee for sharing your unfortunate experience concerning Poloniex customer support on pending DNotes withdrawal. Six weeks without a reply is troubling.

I have two pending withdrawals for about a week and have written to their management without a response. Does any one know if some other coins have the same issues? Please let us know if you do. I am travelling today but will check back later.

I tried googling the issue before I made my last post, and I didn't really see anything that indicated other coins currently have the same issue.  

For now, we can just wish the Poloniex support team the best in getting through all the support tickets they have, so that they can get to ours.

Hi team and Hi community. Just so your aware I glanced at poloniex's twitter account and I saw many people complaining of unanswered tickets dating back months. I also attempted to send a small amount of Dnotes out of poloniex with no success. I was able to send BTC in and buy Dnotes okay about a week ago. I really wish they would at least freeze trading until the problem was resolved.

I to am waiting for this issue to be resolved to buy a large chunk of Dnotes for my grandfather. I sure hope they figure it out soon. I am a big supporter for Dnotes project long term so it hurts watching this all go down after three years of anticipation because of one bad exchange. Its reminding me of allcoin, mintpal cryptsy collapse. I truly can't wait to see Dnotes own exchange to at least help stabilize the value more in the event something like this were to occur again with a 3rd party exchange.

sigh well at least Dnotes strengths will surpass this hiccup overtime either way especially if a 4 billion dollar market-cap (BCH) can be created out of thin air. I just sure hope its fixed the right way soon however. I know its out of the teams hands but Good Luck with this one team, you have my moral support. I hope for the best

Hi everybody

I extracted this thread from another forum (Today, 02:46 PM) which is self-explanatory

Guys, just an update. I finally received my ETH after 20days.
Not sure if it helps but I get my account verified to Level 2 last week.

All the best to those who still got issue at Polo.
Guess they are just slow so better late than never.
UNQUOTE

So it is true that there are many issues at PoloniEx. Just like mrbum805 , I will be very disappointed if I am going to  miss the opportunity to buy Dnotes at this time, if the problem remains unresolved.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:31:08 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2017, 11:52:45 AM by Dyna

Yet another inspiring video. And the message was really clear. It seems such an obvious thing once it is said, but there are so many businesses that focus on just a couple of areas. Some do this because they don't recognise other aspects of their business as being important, or even existing. While others plan to review them some day, but are always too busy dealing with current issues.

While I was obtaining a development grant for a business through a state government in Australia, they sent out a business analysis team to do an audit. I was really impressed with their scope and approach. They didn't just look at the product, its production, and its marketing. The looked at all of the other supporting systems with in the business. To do this they had a set of questionnaires that had checkbox answers. This allowed them to include this company's answers in a body of data which it then used to benchmark our performance in every area. I learnt so much through this process.

Since then I've been watching technology facilitate more and more integration and automation of business processes. So while I agree that every part of the business needs to be running at optimum performance, I like Alan's analogy of a car because that is a fantastic example of how the integration of these parts into a seamless whole is just as important. A great purchasing department should not only get its job done well, it should provide market information, and news to the marketing team. For example, the purchasing department receives an innovative brochure from a supplier. It should go to the marketing team to learn about this new design trend.

The purchasing team should also be linked to the Human Resources team so that it can use its buying power to benefit the staff. I've seen suppliers offer goodies to companies like wholesale teabags at half price. The offer should go out to staff so that they can benefit. Or you've got a great deal to upgrade your work laptops, offer the staff to buy-in at that price as well.

And each part of the business should be looking for new ways to use its unique position so that it benefits as many other parts of the company as possible.  

Great review, Tim. Thanks.

It's fair to say that only a minority of businesses, anywhere, are truly successful. 80% of start-ups failed in the first ten years causing a lot of pain and suffering. I absolutely believe that many of them could have been successful if they only know how. We cannot be just good at a few things. We must be exceptional and very good all around if we want to be the best in class. I am on a mission to help improve the ratio of business success to business failures. Over 50 videos are being produced for my book website "Improve Your Odds - The Four Pillars of Business Success" and membership is free till the end of 2019. Be sure to sign up soon:https://fourpillarsofbusinesssuccess.com/

Everyone can learn something valuable. Please like and share my videos when you can. Thanks.
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:38:34 AM

Updates on Poloniex:

Great news. My two pending DNotes withdrawals at Poloniex have been successfully completed. If you had pending DNotes withdrawal or deposit please check and share with us on their status. Thanks.

My withdrawal went through as well!  Smiley

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:59:06 AM

Updates on Poloniex:

My withdrawal went through as well!  Smiley

Excellent. Looks like they must have been overwhelmed and forgot that their primary mission in business is to take the best care of their customers.
TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:33:36 PM

Excellent,

I have checked my account, and my transactions that were pending are also showing.

SCeeYong

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:55:02 PM

Excellent,

I have checked my account, and my transactions that were pending are also showing.

Excellent!

We certainly look forward to PoloniEx's continuous focus on customer service.
EdgarJohn

Activity: 326
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 01:03:58 PM

Check out this new video where my friend is talking about DNotes. His previous video had almost 8000 views. A nice video to spread just a little more attention to this beautiful project and give some extra confidence to (potential) investors. Attention is paid to DNotes from ten and a half minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRTE7gb6OT0

TwoCorn

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 01:23:32 PM

I had canceled 2 small DNotes withdrawals from Poloniex in the past few weeks that were just sitting there Pending. In that time I had also withdrawn BTC and a few other coins without a problem.

I've been buying on this downswing and yesterday my withdrawal of all my DNotes to the Vault went through quickly. I don't know if the withdrawal issue was just for small quantities or not, but I'm glad I got them out before the transition to 2.0!

CryptoCopywriting.com
I write content and direct response copy for the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry
Website   BitcoinTalk    Twitter  Steemit
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 01:25:42 PM

Check out this new video where my friend is talking about DNotes. His previous video had almost 8000 views. A nice video to spread just a little more attention to this beautiful project and give some extra confidence to (potential) investors. Attention is paid to DNotes from ten and a half minutes.

Thank you EdgarJohn, appreciate the share and the kind words! Please do let CryptoFacto know we appreciate the DNotes mention.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 01:30:23 PM

I had canceled 2 small DNotes withdrawals from Poloniex in the past few weeks that were just sitting there Pending. In that time I had also withdrawn BTC and a few other coins without a problem.

I've been buying on this downswing and yesterday my withdrawal of all my DNotes to the Vault went through quickly. I don't know if the withdrawal issue was just for small quantities or not, but I'm glad I got them out before the transition to 2.0!

Thanks for the update TwoCorn, it could have just been an updating issue, or something to that effect, at a time when they were overwhelmed with support issues. Glad you were able to finally get them withdrawn.

TeeGee

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:19:11 PM

Thank you very much EdgarJohn for bringing the video to our attention. I am now subscribed to his Youtube and Twitter channels. It is my view that his prediction may well come true. I think that this coming year will be DNotes year, now that we are about ready to begin our phase of rapid scaling, which has been planned from day one.

DCEBrief

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:37:23 AM

Australia Moves to Strengthen AML Laws, Regulate Crypto

https://dcebrief.com/australia-moves-to-strengthen-aml-laws-regulate-crypto/
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:10:44 AM

Thank you, Edgar John, for sharing your friend’s comments on DNotes potential. There is no better time to be so optimistic. We are very disciplined, strategic, and committed to our vision of building DNotes as the trusted global digital currency for everyone worldwide to participate. That is a big bold vision of global scale and scope. We can’t change the world but we are committed to make a difference. Hence, we have been building our own ecosystem, on our own dime, irrespective of any short-term or near-term payoff. We are different and doing things that we believe are most strategic and in the best interest of everyone over the long term. As your friend pointing out, DNotes’ community is amazing. They are our inspiration to always do the right thing and treat everyone with respect.

Our ecosystems are like building blocks and they are all strategically linked. For the last 3 ½ years we have been building them block by block – CryptoMoms, whole family of CRISPs (CryptoCurrency Investment Savings Plan) DNotesVault, DCEBrief, DNotesEDU (built and funded by volunteers) a business book – “Improve Your Odds - The Four Pillars of Business Success” with over 50 videos currently being produced, and DNotes Global, Inc. These are what we have done beyond just DNotes the digital currency. There will be many more but the major projects are listed on our road-map HERE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1924858.0

The next major building block is DNotes 2.0; paving our way to be a significant technology leader. Within a year we expect to reach 100% conversion in C# - very significant for our target market – the corporate world. My business book, CRISP for Retirement, and CRISP for Employees Incentive Benefits will all play an important role as a package.

Our shift from POW to POS will give DNotesVault the opportunity to shine because of its capabilities. Ease of use and security with matching guarantee funds have been the hallmarks of DNotesVault.  I expect that additional features for ease of earning staking rewards and others will be very impressive.

For these and more reasons your friend could well be on the marks.
TimMarsh

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

Professional cryptocurrency writer incl DNotes.

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 05:48:58 AM

Australia Moves to Strengthen AML Laws, Regulate Crypto

https://dcebrief.com/australia-moves-to-strengthen-aml-laws-regulate-crypto/
I do like the idea of some level of regulation improving the reputation and safe public access to cryptocurrencies. I've got absolutely no hope that the current Australian government can deliver it.

Also, while there have and will be more crimes committed to obtain cryptocurrencies, they are such a tiny fraction of crime committed for fiat currency and hard cash that diverting resources towards cryptocurrencies can't be justified.

A rough estimate at the annual world value of stolen goods traded is about $78 billion. Add this to the drug trade and we've got a combined trade of $513 billion. This half a trillion dollar crime industry is enabled through the anonymity of cash transactions.

"The World Bank and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) estimate the volume of money laundering to be between three and five percent of GDP, equivalent to approximately US$2.2 trillion to US$3.7 trillion annually."
[...]
The total cryptocurrency market capitalisation is only $78 billion, with $38 billion of that in bitcoin.

If all of the cryptocurrency that exists was suddenly used for money laundering, it would only increase the current level of international money laundering by 2%. And because all blockchain transactions are permanently stored in an immutable ledger, using cryptocurrency for money laundering will always be a bad idea.

But my real concern is the Australian federal government's track-record on technology implementation. It is nothing short of a disaster. Census Fail was where they spent incredible sums of money setting up an online national census but failed to test its capacity, then lied about DDOS attacks from overseas when the system couldn't handle the expected peaks. Then a 24 hour project competition developed a system with ten times the capacity. The roll-out of the National Broadband Network, designed as 100% optic fibre to the home by the previous government, turned into a shambles as the current government blew out the budget buying and repairing a decaying copper network. Using a flawed algorithm that was missing lots of terms to fine people on social security for cheating the system, known colloquially as robodebt, was so dreadful that it attained a failure rate higher than 10%. And that's on top of numerous data breaches and failure to encrypt personal information being stored.

These are not failures to understand and implement complex systems. These are failures to do the basic legwork required to implement simple and commonly established systems. The technical incompetence of the current government is astounding, and certainly not up to the task of regulating cryptocurrency exchanges in a beneficial way. 

Cryptocurrencies will level the playing field. I'm paid to write, but not paid to promote.
TeeGee

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:16:28 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2017, 11:52:51 AM by TeeGee

Wow Tim, that is poor on the account of the Australian government. Luckily, in New Zealand, our nation-wide Fiber network implementation was much more successful (public and private partnership, which was really only 1.5 billion in government subsidies to get the network up and running). It would be prudential of the Australian government to seek the advice of qualified experts before making decisions on such matters - though the question will always remain about whether they will weigh the opinions of anti money laundering experts/campaigners over the cryptocurrency experts they seek advice from.  If the industry was regulated, then there should be no legal grounds whatsoever for any 'bank' to discriminate or deny services to people who want to hold crypto related business accounts on 'risk' or 'legal' grounds.  

BillietheCrypt

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:10:39 PM

Hi Guys, I'm interested in getting some Dnotes, can someone explain to a newcomer how I can get Dnote 2.0's if I buy Dnote 1.0's on an exchange?
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 10:29:04 PM

Hi Guys, I'm interested in getting some Dnotes, can someone explain to a newcomer how I can get Dnote 2.0's if I buy Dnote 1.0's on an exchange?

Hi BillietheCrypt, welcome to the DNotes forum.

The easiest way is to deposit your DNotes to DNotesVault.com. When the swap occurs all DNotesVault balances will be automatically swapped to DNotes 2.0, and we are working to ensure this process is done quickly. You will not likely be able to keep them on an exchange, unless they are willing to participate in the swap process, and swap user balances. If you run your own DNotes wallet, we will have a process for sending in your DNotes to a provided address, and you will receive DNotes 2.0 after a given period of time.

If you have any questions or comments, please do let us know.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 352 »
  Print  

Jump to: