Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:25:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 352 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay  (Read 148798 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:35:57 PM

Hello everyone, I spent the last few days making a video to promote the DNotes strategy to build intrinsic value in the currency by backing it with the profits of a company - DNotes Global.

DNotes - Backed by Business

Excellent job Tim! Looks great.

Yes we have a videos, amalgal. Here is one.

Edit: I just found one that I have not seen before: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkyWZ6wYjO8
ok thanks .

What development are doing Dnote team now ?  i see roadmap but it says in 2018 or in some years dnote will become somithing big ..

Can you say about current goals ? Or what we can expect to see this year coming ?

We are actively developing in C# with a commitment to complete the project by the end of 2018 with 100% in C#. Our immediate goal is to launch DNotes 2.0 at the end of this month. This is a significant project with many other interconnected projects to be announced later. Please follow us on this forum.
i invested in stratis in 2016 and i am happy now . In stratis because it is c# . And now i see dnote is also c# . I think c# is future for big companies .How to become membership to see new updates ? Do you have slack ?

There is a large C# user based because of Microsoft Windows environment and MS .net framework, especially the corporate world. My book "Improve Your Odds - The Four Pillars of Business Success" is an important building block. It has a chapter about the DNotes Story.

We are not on slack. You can sign up for free membership HERE:https://fourpillarsofbusinesssuccess.com/login/

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:51:30 PM

Thanks, SCeeYong. This is a confirmation that digital currency is here to stay. It is going to be very disruptive especially to banks and financial services. Obviously, bankers these days are very concerned and decided to join the game.

This will become a massive industry; nothing like what we have seen before. If the rate of business failures hold true 80% of them will fail in their first 10 years of existence.

DNotes is very strategic and will approach this cautiously from solid grounds. Not everyone may agree, but there will be plenty of opportunities and plenty of time to exploit them. We are the only one that is totally committed to building a trusted brand and meeting the full functions of money with the ultimate goal of gaining mass acceptance. 
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:58:11 PM

Although we have all witnessed this unfold, it is pretty mind-blowing to see it in this infographic:

The Unparalleled Explosion in Cryptocurrencies  -  http://www.visualcapitalist.com/unparalleled-explosion-cryptocurrencies/

Thanks, Chase. The growth is becoming explosive. And there will be plenty of opportunities for everyone. Just be careful. Statistically, 80% will fail within their first ten years of operations for a wide variety of reasons. There is no exception. Pick the winners early if you can and stick with them.
DCEBrief

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:55:14 PM

Burger King Unveils WhopperCoin in Russia

https://dcebrief.com/burger-king-unveils-whoppercoin-in-russia/
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 06:06:13 PM

Initially I thought this might be a joke, but looks like it is a real project for customer loyalty rewards. Customer loyalty rewards is an interesting way to utilize digital currency, and an excellent format for large companies to adopt digital currency in it's early stages. If it can always be exchanged for a whopper, essentially backed by the value of a whopper, it will be interesting to see how stable the price will become and if exchanges will pick it up.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 07:22:30 PM

New additions to the Four Pillars membership site: This is a new video series that covers each chapter in the book as well as expands on those concepts for that chapter with additional or expanded insights.

The videos will be available to watch via the links below for a short period of time, after that they will only be accessible from the membership site.

Chapter 1: Be Equal to or
Better than the Competition

Securing the
Home Front

Do You Have
What It Takes?

Beat the Competition:
Innovation Wins

Developing the
Entrepreneurial Mindset

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 05:13:10 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2017, 05:47:52 PM by DNotes

TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:09:59 PM

Great work Brandon. The conference is an excellent opportunity for DNotes to gain exposure among the serious investor class. I am hoping they will record video of each of the speakers so we can watch on YouTube.

TimMarsh

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

Professional cryptocurrency writer incl DNotes.

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 12:49:32 PM

Two interesting bits of news turned up on this thread, and they illustrate the incredible scope of cryptocurrency.

And

The first thing that most people think about when hearing about a new cryptocurrency seems to be: "What's its potential value?" The 6BankCoin may be pegged to a currency, but my guess is that it is not because of the complications it would raise. It is intended that this coin will be able to be exchanged for a range of fiat currencies.

Whereas the WhopperCoin seems to be pegged to the value of a Whopper. I was rather disappointed that it was not a 1 for 1 swap because that would have made the value appear very stable. Unfortunately Burger King has set a 1,700 WhopperCoin price on the hamburger. Even so, being able to exchange coins for something of real world value should add stability. I use the term value very loosely here.

The next thing that I wondered is if these coins were tradeable. Apparently the WhopperCoin will be. This is a very interesting spin on the reward system. I generally don't pay much attention to rewards, because I'm not a big enough consumer to accumulate enough to cash in. But if I can transfer my rewards to a friend, I'm going to see much more value in the system.

If 6BankCoin is tradeable that will make things very interesting indeed. Combining this with the fact that they want to exchange it for multiple fiat currencies makes it seem rather likely that the banks will also be considering operating an exchange. And as much as banks are despised and mistrusted, they are likely to increase consumer confidence in their exchange.

I also think that WhopperCoin could also have a strong social impact. By handing out a cryptocurrency to customers, Burger King provides a gateway for the general public to take an interest in, and start using a cryptocurrency. From there, it is much easier to add a few more to your portfolio.

So just two coins discussed here have the ability to increase the use and prevalence of cryptocurrencies. So as big as 2017 has been in cryptocurrency development, I'm sure it is just part of a much larger curve to come. As so well illustrated by the info-graphic that Chase posted for us.

Although we have all witnessed this unfold, it is pretty mind-blowing to see it in this infographic:
The Unparalleled Explosion in Cryptocurrencies  -  http://www.visualcapitalist.com/unparalleled-explosion-cryptocurrencies/

Cryptocurrencies will level the playing field. I'm paid to write, but not paid to promote.
SCeeYong

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:59:27 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2017, 01:20:51 PM by SCeeYong

China bans companies from raising money through ICOs, asks local regulators to inspect 60 major platforms:

https://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2017/09/04/chinese-icos-china-bans-fundraising-through-initial-coin-offerings-report-says.html

Source :  CNBC news

This is going to impact the crypto-coin market over the next few days (in negative ways). Watch out!

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:40:09 PM

China bans companies from raising money through ICOs, asks local regulators to inspect 60 major platforms:

https://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2017/09/04/chinese-icos-china-bans-fundraising-through-initial-coin-offerings-report-says.html

Source :  CNBC news

This is going to impact the crypto-coin market over the next few days (in negative ways). Watch out!

Thanks, SCeeYong. I read that too. ICOs as they are currently structured are of serious concern to regulators. They are good for the insiders but extremely risky for the average investors, with no consumer protections. ICO is great as an alternative funding tool when done side by side with legitimate crowdfunding. However it is much more difficult and expensive. None the less, that is what I support and believe will lead to. Meanwhile, those who can or dare continue to exploit ICOs to rake in a boat-load of quick monies. I agree with you "Watch out!"
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:55:41 PM

Two interesting bits of news turned up on this thread, and they illustrate the incredible scope of cryptocurrency.

And

The first thing that most people think about when hearing about a new cryptocurrency seems to be: "What's its potential value?" The 6BankCoin may be pegged to a currency, but my guess is that it is not because of the complications it would raise. It is intended that this coin will be able to be exchanged for a range of fiat currencies.

Whereas the WhopperCoin seems to be pegged to the value of a Whopper. I was rather disappointed that it was not a 1 for 1 swap because that would have made the value appear very stable. Unfortunately Burger King has set a 1,700 WhopperCoin price on the hamburger. Even so, being able to exchange coins for something of real world value should add stability. I use the term value very loosely here.

The next thing that I wondered is if these coins were tradeable. Apparently the WhopperCoin will be. This is a very interesting spin on the reward system. I generally don't pay much attention to rewards, because I'm not a big enough consumer to accumulate enough to cash in. But if I can transfer my rewards to a friend, I'm going to see much more value in the system.

If 6BankCoin is tradeable that will make things very interesting indeed. Combining this with the fact that they want to exchange it for multiple fiat currencies makes it seem rather likely that the banks will also be considering operating an exchange. And as much as banks are despised and mistrusted, they are likely to increase consumer confidence in their exchange.

I also think that WhopperCoin could also have a strong social impact. By handing out a cryptocurrency to customers, Burger King provides a gateway for the general public to take an interest in, and start using a cryptocurrency. From there, it is much easier to add a few more to your portfolio.

So just two coins discussed here have the ability to increase the use and prevalence of cryptocurrencies. So as big as 2017 has been in cryptocurrency development, I'm sure it is just part of a much larger curve to come. As so well illustrated by the info-graphic that Chase posted for us.

Thanks, Tim. That is a great way of looking at the WhooperCoin. Especially at this early stage, it is a great PR move, though I expect that many more will join in and have their own currency as a part of their loyalty program. The danger is that there will be a currency for everything - in the millions of coins. When things go too crazy - it doesn't end well. That is another reason for DNotes to go slow and build a solid trusted brand with great differentiation.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:06:07 PM

Great work Brandon. The conference is an excellent opportunity for DNotes to gain exposure among the serious investor class. I am hoping they will record video of each of the speakers so we can watch on YouTube.

Hi TeeGee. Hope you are doing well. Thanks to Brandon, that was a good article. World Funding Summit is a worthy cause. I am getting to know them quite well and will do our best to support them. 

The world of funding for start-up entrepreneurs and business owners has been changing rapidly. It is a great opportunity for DNotes and myself, personally, to start building a working relationship with some of the power players. I am looking forward to it and certainly like to have some of the activities in recorded videos.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 05:15:57 PM

Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:17:53 PM

If you have an account at Cryptopia, you may want to check it. My password didn't work, but I can't say for sure that it's related to this...

Cryptopia Exchange May Have Been Compromised by Unknown Hackers  -  https://themerkle.com/cryptopia-exchange-may-have-been-compromised-by-unknown-hackers/

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 05:18:27 PM

Happy Labor Day All

"Labor Day in the United States is a public holiday celebrated on the first Monday in September. It honors the American labor movement and the contributions that workers have made to the strength, prosperity, laws and well-being of the country. It is the Monday of the long weekend known as Labor Day Weekend and it is considered the unofficial end of summer in the United States. The holiday is also a federal holiday."

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 05:20:25 PM

If you have an account at Cryptopia, you may want to check it. My password didn't work, but I can't say for sure that it's related to this...

Cryptopia Exchange May Have Been Compromised by Unknown Hackers  -  https://themerkle.com/cryptopia-exchange-may-have-been-compromised-by-unknown-hackers/

Thanks Chase! Hope they are doing ok. Good advice in the beginning of that article, for this very reason:

"One of the more common security practices recommended when signing up for a cryptocurrency exchange is to not use the same email and password combination across multiple platforms. "

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:02:10 PM

Happy Labor Day All

"Labor Day in the United States is a public holiday celebrated on the first Monday in September. It honors the American labor movement and the contributions that workers have made to the strength, prosperity, laws and well-being of the country. It is the Monday of the long weekend known as Labor Day Weekend and it is considered the unofficial end of summer in the United States. The holiday is also a federal holiday."

HAPPY LABOR DAY to all our friends and supporters in the USA!
DCEBrief

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:22:59 PM

Stargroup ATMs to Receive Bitcoin Trading Capability

https://dcebrief.com/stargroup-atms-adding-new-bitcoin-trading-features/
aggie77

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:21:52 AM

Can anyone help me with this? I have a DNotes paper wallet and want to get it to DNotes Vault but don't know how. Any help is appreciated.

What happens to the time send smart contracts at DNotes Vault when the switch occurs to 2.0?

Great score on the world funding summit. Congrats DNotes team.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 352 »
  Print  

Jump to: