Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:03:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 226 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Liquid Synergy Designs Inc. -ASIC mining hardware  (Read 423205 times)
ionstorm

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 09:11:38 AM

It's starting to concern me more each and every day how steamboat just doesn't answer questions and proposals in this topic. Like he's gone from the face of the earth.

He also doesn't reply to emails and personal messages anymore, while his profile says he's online every day.

I invested my money with him, so him going silent worries me most.

Imagine there are hundreds like u, what do u think he can say ? he's waiting for the damn chips ... leave the man alone...

What should he do?? Waste money on a lawyer?? Not just yet.............................. Roll Eyes

Waste three minutes daily, on his 6x770BTC (where 6x70BTC is his) partners/clients who invested in his groupbuys & update the OP?
How hard is it toget through your thick heads that steamboat is waiting on chips and is ready when they arrive?  There is nothing to update.  Be patient, steamboat will update us when there is news or when it is worth updating us.  I don't believe he should have to give a daily update until chips arrive.  Nothing has changed, and honestly, we'll hear about chips arriving at the other previous group buys before steamboats and before he even updates us.  Take your concerns to Yifu, he is the inept irresponsible peace of shit who should be doing the reassuring, not steamboat.  If you haven't already noticed he always updates us in due time.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Boxman90

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 10:19:20 AM

How hard is it toget through your thick heads that steamboat is waiting on chips and is ready when they arrive?  There is nothing to update.  Be patient, steamboat will update us when there is news or when it is worth updating us.  I don't believe he should have to give a daily update until chips arrive.  Nothing has changed, and honestly, we'll hear about chips arriving at the other previous group buys before steamboats and before he even updates us.  Take your concerns to Yifu, he is the inept irresponsible peace of shit who should be doing the reassuring, not steamboat.  If you haven't already noticed he always updates us in due time.

It's fucking simple. He has received and processed over 500k USD worth of funds from this userbase, of which 48.000 USD goes in his own pocket. Even if he's just waiting, he has customers that are in for tens of thousands of USD with him, he just can't go about and stop responding to emails and messages just like that. For the amount of money he received, it's his god damn duty to stay active here and reply to his customers, just like Zefir and SebastianJu are doing.

Get it through your thick skull that he made 6*80 = 480BTC (currently ~48.000 USD) off this deal. For that money it's his god damn obligation to stay active, even if there's no news. It's a disgrace and an outrage that for a salary of 48.000 USD, steamboat apparently feels too good to keep in regular contact with his customers. That is, answering questions and proposals here, answering to personal messages and answering to emails.

In the end steamboat will be the only one to have made a profit out of this (that is 480BTC + the profit he makes on his boards) while we ALL can be happy if we even make ROI in a period of 1 year, after which it's completely useless and lost all value.

LTC: LKKy4eDWyVtSrQAJy7Qmmz61RaFY91D9yC   BTC: 18fzdnCkuUNthCD8hM36UBGopFa9ij78gG
Kapz786

Activity: 697
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 11:09:26 AM

It's fucking simple. He has received and processed over 500k USD worth of funds from this userbase, of which 48.000 USD goes in his own pocket. Even if he's just waiting, he has customers that are in for tens of thousands of USD with him, he just can't go about and stop responding to emails and messages just like that. For the amount of money he received, it's his god damn duty to stay active here and reply to his customers, just like Zefir and SebastianJu are doing.

Get it through your thick skull that he made 6*80 = 480BTC (currently ~48.000 USD) off this deal. For that money it's his god damn obligation to stay active, even if there's no news. It's a disgrace and an outrage that for a salary of 48.000 USD, steamboat apparently feels too good to keep in regular contact with his customers. That is, answering questions and proposals here, answering to personal messages and answering to emails.

In the end steamboat will be the only one to have made a profit out of this (that is 480BTC + the profit he makes on his boards) while we ALL can be happy if we even make ROI in a period of 1 year, after which it's completely useless and lost all value.

EXACTLY!! The chips are not in steamboats control - We NEED updates regarding assembly, hosting and shipping NOW. We need confidence that the minute the chips arrive steamboat has everything ready and get these units out the door. Pictures of the hosting location, pictures of the assembly stations all that stuff
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1816
Merit: 2787

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2013, 11:31:57 AM

EXACTLY!! The chips are not in steamboats control - We NEED updates regarding assembly, hosting and shipping NOW. We need confidence that the minute the chips arrive steamboat has everything ready and get these units out the door. Pictures of the hosting location, pictures of the assembly stations all that stuff

Maybe he is just frustrated with everything going on?  However, it would be nice to see an update from Yifu - since the week is nearing the end.  And it would be nice to get some more pictures... just so we all have something positive to look at.  Grin

Kapz786

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 11:38:33 AM

Maybe he is just frustrated with everything going on?  However, it would be nice to see an update from Yifu - since the week is nearing the end.  And it would be nice to get some more pictures... just so we all have something positive to look at.  Grin

Absolutely right he should be frustrated but end of the day he has some control over how frustrated his customers are - he can ease our minds and spend some time informing us of his progress. It is a sad day when BFL actually looks the pinnacle of bitcoin customer service because they post daily updates to how many units they have shipped.
bigbeninlondon

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 11:46:59 AM

Absolutely right he should be frustrated but end of the day he has some control over how frustrated his customers are - he can ease our minds and spend some time informing us of his progress. It is a sad day when BFL actually looks the pinnacle of bitcoin customer service because they post daily updates to how many units they have shipped.

Well, at least Steamboat is not berating and insulting his customers, right?  I mean, right?
driksson

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 11:53:41 AM

It's starting to concern me more each and every day how steamboat just doesn't answer questions and proposals in this topic. Like he's gone from the face of the earth.

He also doesn't reply to emails and personal messages anymore, while his profile says he's online every day.

I invested my money with him, so him going silent worries me most.

Imagine there are hundreds like u, what do u think he can say ? he's waiting for the damn chips ... leave the man alone...

What should he do?? Waste money on a lawyer?? Not just yet.............................. Roll Eyes

Waste three minutes daily, on his 6x770BTC (where 6x70BTC is his) partners/clients who invested in his groupbuys & update the OP?

Your insults are not very much appreciated. But then again, it could be easy for you who have invested $20 in to this groupbuy.
Keep your views for yourself. None of the groupbuyers have done this work for peanuts.
If its stuck at customs, he might need to pull some strings to find out himself as it can be stuck for a long time as with other past groupbuys. Simple.
Go troll somewhere else please.
Waiting helps nothing.
Kapz786

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 12:13:17 PM

Well, at least Steamboat is not berating and insulting his customers, right?  I mean, right?

I would take berating and insulting over no information Wink
bigbeninlondon

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 01:01:18 PM

Well that makes one of us.  Steamboat's last update was 8/10 when news came out from Yifu.  As of now there is nothing new to report.  What the hell do you want Steamboat to say?  "Everything is still exactly the same"?
Kapz786

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 01:20:19 PM

Well that makes one of us.  Steamboat's last update was 8/10 when news came out from Yifu.  As of now there is nothing new to report.  What the hell do you want Steamboat to say?  "Everything is still exactly the same"?

In his last post he gave detailed information regarding the components and how the warehouse was being set up - how about updates regarding that? Unless his answer is "We are 100% ready to go as soon as chips arrive we will have them out the door/hosted in under XXX amount of time" then there is always more information to give because im assuming (logistics) is whats keeping him busy
driksson

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 01:21:40 PM

Well, at least Steamboat is not berating and insulting his customers, right?  I mean, right?

Well that makes one of us.  Steamboat's last update was 8/10 when news came out from Yifu.  As of now there is nothing new to report.  What the hell do you want Steamboat to say?  "Everything is still exactly the same"?

I'd the hell like him to update us with what he trying to do to allocate our chips and compensation?
What would you suggest he do for us for the 6x70BTC we paid him? Wait?
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 01:24:32 PM

I'd the hell like him to update us with what he trying to do to allocate our chips and compensation?
What would you suggest he do with our 6x70BTC? Wait?

I'd like a pony.

What do you suggest Steamboat do without any further information ? Post daily updates "Heard nothing from Avalon today. No updates on when the chips might be arriving" ? I'm sure people would find some way to flame him for doing that as well.
bitcoiner49er

Activity: 457

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 01:33:08 PM

I think it lies SQUARELY on YiFu, but yeah a little update like: "I called YiFu 10 times today. No answer." Would be ok.

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet
bigbeninlondon

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 01:35:44 PM

I think it lies SQUARELY on YiFu, but yeah a little update like: "I called YiFu 10 times today. No answer." Would be ok.

If steamboat hadn't been regularly updating us the entire life of these group buys, I might agree with you.  But if the situation stays EXACTLY the same, then a weekly update suffices IMHO.
driksson

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 01:43:20 PM

If steamboat hadn't been regularly updating us the entire life of these group buys, I might agree with you.  But if the situation stays EXACTLY the same, then a weekly update suffices IMHO.

However, if the chips are stuck in customs and avalon is doing nothing about it? thats what outher groupbuys has found out and they are setting up meetings with customs agents for it.. He should still wait?
bigbeninlondon

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 01:46:24 PM

However, if the chips are stuck in customs and avalon is doing nothing about it? thats what outher groupbuys has found out and they are setting up meetings with customs agents for it.. He should still wait?

Or maybe he is trying to set these things up but has nothing concrete yet.  I feel like these demands for steamboat updates stem from an erosion of trust in steamboat.  I feel like this is extremely unwarranted and the erosion of trust is actually backlash from anger at Yifu.  Give steamboat a chance to get things figured out.
Boxman90

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 02:13:20 PM

Or maybe he is trying to set these things up but has nothing concrete yet. I feel like these demands for steamboat updates stem from an erosion of trust in steamboat.  I feel like this is extremely unwarranted and the erosion of trust is actually backlash from anger at Yifu.  Give steamboat a chance to get things figured out.

Well, take a wild guess on where that erosion in trust mostly stems from? From him not speaking up. Even if he's achieving nothing, just a minor message every day with "i tried x and y but to no avail, sorry guys talk to you tomorrow" would reinstate a lot of the trust in him. Even if it's not providing any progress, he should keep us in the loop.

Right now, it just seems as if he has his money safe already, and doesn't want to deal with his (rightfully) dissatisfied customers. It seems as if he doesn't want to respond to people asking refunds, asking for him to take action (= work while his salary is already safe anyway, why do that, eh?), asking him to just reply to some simple messages.

He should take an example to Zefir and SebastianJu, who are actively keeping their customers up-to-date, even if there's no progress.

And seriously, do you not agree that for a salary of 48.000 USD for a few months work, this 'work' encompasses at least:

- Responding to your customers' emails
- Responding to your customers' personal messages
- Addressing the growing list of concerns being posted in your topic

If you're okay with somebody doing absolutely fuckall while gettin a lot of money as a salary, well then sorry to say it, but I find you deluded as fuck.

LTC: LKKy4eDWyVtSrQAJy7Qmmz61RaFY91D9yC   BTC: 18fzdnCkuUNthCD8hM36UBGopFa9ij78gG
bigbeninlondon

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 02:44:55 PM

Or maybe he is trying to set these things up but has nothing concrete yet. I feel like these demands for steamboat updates stem from an erosion of trust in steamboat.  I feel like this is extremely unwarranted and the erosion of trust is actually backlash from anger at Yifu.  Give steamboat a chance to get things figured out.

Well, take a wild guess on where that erosion in trust mostly stems from? From him not speaking up. Even if he's achieving nothing, just a minor message every day with "i tried x and y but to no avail, sorry guys talk to you tomorrow" would reinstate a lot of the trust in him. Even if it's not providing any progress, he should keep us in the loop.

Right now, it just seems as if he has his money safe already, and doesn't want to deal with his (rightfully) dissatisfied customers. It seems as if he doesn't want to respond to people asking refunds, asking for him to take action (= work while his salary is already safe anyway, why do that, eh?), asking him to just reply to some simple messages.

He should take an example to Zefir and SebastianJu, who are actively keeping their customers up-to-date, even if there's no progress.

And seriously, do you not agree that for a salary of 48.000 USD for a few months work, this 'work' encompasses at least:

- Responding to your customers' emails
- Responding to your customers' personal messages
- Addressing the growing list of concerns being posted in your topic

If you're okay with somebody doing absolutely fuckall while gettin a lot of money as a salary, well then sorry to say it, but I find you deluded as fuck.

I'm not okay with any of your assertions.  I just find it better to have some kind of evidence that "fuckall is being done" before jumping to conclusions.  Do you have any idea what is going on?  Then why assume the worst?  You have NO CLUE what Steamboat is doing, so you automatically assume he's doing nothing?  Poor form, my friend.  How do you know he's not so busy trying to figure out a solution that he doesn't have time to address every person's concerns?  Most people's concerns right now are a direct result of Yifu not supplying enough information.  Transferring the questions Yifu is not answering to Steamboat, and then getting upset when Steamboat doesn't answer them is deflection.  Stop it.
eroxors
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Think. Positive. Thoughts.

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2013, 02:53:51 PM

That 48k number keeps getting thrown around, but I'm fairly certain that much of that is reinvested into board parts, assembly, staffing, etc. He specifically mentioned batch 1 assembly will be produced at a loss. Yes, we paid a premium for Steamboat's reliability and expertise, but the holdup is at Yifu. Yes, another update would be nice, but if the past in any indication of the present, Steamboat is probably tying up loose ends for assembly and trying to contact Yifu.

Stop being ridiculous. You know what you have with Steamboat, you don't need an obligatory "i'm alive" post. I paid the premium because I didn't want to have to worry about the group buy organizer, a la Ragin.

bigbeninlondon

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 03:02:11 PM

That 48k number keeps getting thrown around, but I'm fairly certain that much of that is reinvested into board parts, assembly, staffing, etc. He specifically mentioned batch 1 assembly will be produced at a loss. Yes, we paid a premium for Steamboat's reliability and expertise, but the holdup is at Yifu. Yes, another update would be nice, but if the past in any indication of the present, Steamboat is probably tying up loose ends for assembly and trying to contact Yifu.

Stop being ridiculous. You know what you have with Steamboat, you don't need an obligatory "i'm alive" post. I paid the premium because I didn't want to have to worry about the group buy organizer, a la Ragin.

Thank god I'm not the only one.  I thought we were being overrun by mobs with pitchforks.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 226 »
  Print  

Jump to: