Bitcoin Forum
September 24, 2024, 03:50:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18825 times)
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:30:03 PM

<how about membership card?do they need that to pen able to play in arena? If that so how about put also some freebies and discount those having a membership card😍it really attract the people.
I think they have it but im not sure.. as far as i know most of all of entertaiment park or what they are having membership promo. I think they have
Membership card is great idea.  It is very common to any establishment to have a membership card.  Members can have some discounts and other perks and privileges of being member of arena space.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:22:00 PM

With the help of blockchain payment sys where do you have a cryptocurrency or a virtual coin that is widely and timely pertinent in this technoligical generation, blockchain technology is a great addition to have more investors and to make payment easily VR games like ARena Space due to the widespread usage of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:25:11 PM

I saw in your telegram channel about "Autosimulator VR", the most realistic racing simulator. Good graphics and designed imitation of the actual  racing, includes damage and repair system, weather and time change, variations in road pavement and many other features that make the simulation extremely realistic. With this Autosimulation VR, you can compete with other players online. You can feel the real racing with this. This is so exciting.
another good game from arena space, this is an interesting game to play indeed, enthusiasts of racing games all over the world must be excited with this one.
Looks exciting about this game attraction. I Suggest they should put also a sporty game in their park. Like live tennis, baseball or even taekwondo, basketball and volleyball if possible.
Honestly I think it is quite hard to do. It will require more space becuase it is an indoor game. But we also know that there is no impossible with it comes to the technology. I guess this kind of idea will bring more customers to ARena Space.
I don't think the space is not a problem for this attraction because it only need a chair just like in a car. This doesn't need a car racing set-up, if this is what you are referring.

Good verification Sir, but I think they have some games that need to stand and run I think? Correct me if I'm wrong. I just imagine one team( just compose of 3 to 6 people) that is on war with many aliens(enemy) and other stuff. This is great if they develop a games like that. lol . So much exciting with my high imagination even it's a day time here! Just adding some idea, please don't offend guys.
That is a wide imagination about what your thinking but I want that thinking of yours! Who knows? More exciting, challenging and multiplayer games is the best for, if they going to implement or I should say is making , building that infrastructure I am willing to wait.
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:38:14 PM

i hope to have a space card arena for the purchase of tokens to be used on its equipment. for faster processing and for buy online tokens.
yes i think so just one swipe and you go play
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:40:19 PM

1 crazy idea and excellent. AR / VR technology will be the focal point in the near future. Creating a VR park is more than just playing online VR games. I can not say no to this project. Congratulation.

Yes Indeed, Obviously virtual reality will be the future of entertainment. and Arena space is one of the first to offer the service.
without a doubt. this will be a huge role in gaming industry. having  the high end technology that will entertain people... this is a must try... cant wait to play with you arena..
Yes i think in the near future the time zone will be out and the vr will be the one operating in malls
vinceB

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:42:09 PM

is their a vr game for adults only:HuhSmiley
Arena Space is for everyone even you are adult I'm sure theres a game that you can enjoy.
I think arena space creates a variety of games available not only for adults but for kids also. Its a virtual reality themed park for general purposes. And its awesome and entertaining. Its really worth a try.
I think no cause there are some few adults gamer so i think its for kids and adults cause they have a coffee shop in the park also
vinceB

Activity: 257

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:43:10 PM

1 crazy idea and excellent. AR / VR technology will be the focal point in the near future. Creating a VR park is more than just playing online VR games. I can not say no to this project. Congratulation.

Yes Indeed, Obviously virtual reality will be the future of entertainment. and Arena space is one of the first to offer the service.
without a doubt. this will be a huge role in gaming industry. having  the high end technology that will entertain people... this is a must try... cant wait to play with you arena..
Yes i think in the near future the time zone will be out and the vr will be the one operating in malls
Yes time zone is nothing compare to arena world it like your'e moving on your own and player to player game its much more fun
Iambatman

Activity: 171
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:45:50 PM

I saw in your telegram channel about "Autosimulator VR", the most realistic racing simulator. Good graphics and designed imitation of the actual  racing, includes damage and repair system, weather and time change, variations in road pavement and many other features that make the simulation extremely realistic. With this Autosimulation VR, you can compete with other players online. You can feel the real racing with this. This is so exciting.
Wow! So excited to try this. You can compete and race to other players online, and feel the real racing experience? Very safe but the intense feeling while you play is the most exciting part of this.
yes i want to feel it to. like youre in real life with no accident that is so much fun
Iambatman

Activity: 171
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:47:22 PM

How much have been raised right now any update? and when the ico will end thanks in advance for someone will answer
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:56:55 AM

We already saw and heard what amazing is arena space.how about the location its should be accessible to a people.very easy to commuter to go there.😍

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:16:34 AM

We already saw and heard what amazing is arena space.how about the location its should be accessible to a people.very easy to commuter to go there.😍
I don't think they are mentioning about the location, they are more focusing on what is inside the park. But location is one of the most important part in planning to build anything that can accommodate more people.
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:10:22 AM

Wow! So excited to try this. You can compete and race to other players online, and feel the real racing experience? Very safe but the intense feeling while you play is the most exciting part of this.
yes i want to feel it to. like youre in real life with no accident that is so much fun
You've experience to drive in a car racing set-up but you can't feel the pain if ever you hit the barrier. This is something good and new in terms playing or competing to other players online.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:07:43 AM

Design and demonstration of virtual cultural sites, historic reenactments, interactive exhibit items, recreation of items and places lost in time allow for a new level preservation of cultural heritage for future generations.

There currently exists a worldwide project for collecting objects of cultural heritage in virtual reality space. In the foreseeable future it will allow to save all museums and cultural sites in a single VR center.

Today you can already get transported thousands of years into the past and see VR recreations of ancient Carthage, ancient Rome and others.
If this idea will happen soon and they gathered together all information and history across the country. I think it's going to be the main attraction for every person especially for parents who want to learn their children about our past. I feel at the start that Arena Space is not only focused on how much they earn on the project but also how they can provide the happiness and wisdom to every customer.
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:03:11 AM

i hope to have a space card arena for the purchase of tokens to be used on its equipment. for faster processing and for buy online tokens.
If ever happen What type of payment we use to load a card?
rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:41:23 AM

another good game from arena space, this is an interesting game to play indeed, enthusiasts of racing games all over the world must be excited with this one.
Looks exciting about this game attraction. I Suggest they should put also a sporty game in their park. Like live tennis, baseball or even taekwondo, basketball and volleyball if possible.
Honestly I think it is quite hard to do. It will require more space becuase it is an indoor game. But we also know that there is no impossible with it comes to the technology. I guess this kind of idea will bring more customers to ARena Space.
I don't think the space is not a problem for this attraction because it only need a chair just like in a car. This doesn't need a car racing set-up, if this is what you are referring.

Good verification Sir, but I think they have some games that need to stand and run I think? Correct me if I'm wrong. I just imagine one team( just compose of 3 to 6 people) that is on war with many aliens(enemy) and other stuff. This is great if they develop a games like that. lol . So much exciting with my high imagination even it's a day time here! Just adding some idea, please don't offend guys.
That is a wide imagination about what your thinking but I want that thinking of yours! Who knows? More exciting, challenging and multiplayer games is the best for, if they going to implement or I should say is making , building that infrastructure I am willing to wait.

We may draw inspiration from the movie gamer starring gerard butler. In the movie it uses VR, and it has a special area designed for players wherein their movement will not be hindered by wires and or cables by using sensors attached to the body. We can see that nowadays in dance games for playstation and xbox.
rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:43:08 AM

If ever happen What type of payment we use to load a card?

Are you referring to NFC type of card or like the EMV cards used in ATMs wherein you just tap and go and the payment is already reflected in their systems? That is great if that is the case, less queuing time for customers.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:30:59 AM

For me, imagination is building something unusual,the way to creating unlimited vision that either far or near in the reality. I think, the old gamers and developer do the same imagination like me. Just go dreaming for good like many others said. Don't worry, I am completely in a good shape of mind and not retard of course . Just doing some exciting action scenario on my mind.
kapoygyud

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:15:50 AM

Non-ICO investors were also interested in the project and  I think its more on franchising arrangement.  Even I want to have arena in near in our community. The project has lots of potential even in non ICO terms.
Some filipinos want to experience the vr technology i hope someday arena space build in the Philippines

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
kapoygyud

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:19:05 AM

Will they permit or implement advance booking of their VR park? I would like to go their with my buddies if they happen to build one near our place.
Yes, you can booking it on website
This is great advance booking,arena space have a plan to build in different country?

kapoygyud

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:22:16 AM

Its a close room arena space.but if you go inside .you will be surprised.full of high tech gadgets game.you will not feel your inside the mall.but feels your in a different place.your own imagination.its all because of this space arena amusement.great work😍
Wow that's amazing i will recommend arena space to my friends and relatves

Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: