Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:42:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ HEALTH MONITOR⚡ | Soft cap reached - ICO ending today | 1200 tokens left  (Read 39295 times)
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:29:15 PM

is there an app planned for tracking your diagnostics you did with the health monitor apparatus?

Oh this would be a good idea. You could get the diagnostics directly into the app and could show them then to the doctor afterwards, if there is need to go.

Well this is actually a very good idea to bundle this with some sort of information you can find online.

a tracking app could also be beneficial for health insurances. in germany for example, you can get a cashback on your yearly invested insurance back, if you visit your doctors frequently and do the annual checkups and or even use a tracking monitor for your health like fitbit and so on.

together with this, you could also get the health insurances on board and get even bigger Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:36:37 PM

I dont think FDA approval is needed, it’s usually for new drugs or medical product, not medical devices. HEALTH MONITOR is made for medical diagnostic so no problem for the safety of people using it.

Exactly, Health Monitor is a medical device. But I am sure there are FDA requirements for medical devices as well.

Well, it's clearly said in their FAQ that Health Monitor is not a certified medical device but is classified just as an electrical device.
You're right, the FDA regulates also medical devices and is quite strict as far as I know.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:04:06 PM

I dont think FDA approval is needed, it’s usually for new drugs or medical product, not medical devices. HEALTH MONITOR is made for medical diagnostic so no problem for the safety of people using it.

Exactly, Health Monitor is a medical device. But I am sure there are FDA requirements for medical devices as well.

Well, it's clearly said in their FAQ that Health Monitor is not a certified medical device but is classified just as an electrical device.
You're right, the FDA regulates also medical devices and is quite strict as far as I know.

It takes min. 2 years to get a medical certification and we want to go to market way before. That's why we are now branding our machine as a non-medical device.

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:13:33 PM

It takes min. 2 years to get a medical certification and we want to go to market way before. That's why we are now branding our machine as a non-medical device.

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:41:57 PM

Are you planning to get a FDA approval though?
As far as I understand, requirements for medical devices are much higher, hence it would be important for a lot of customers to know that it's FDA approved and that it fits all the standards.

mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:51:24 PM

But it will remain forever a non-medical device or you're going to rebrand it to medical device in the future, or maybe you gonna brand the next version as medical?

mandibleclaw

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:54:16 PM

But it will remain forever a non-medical device or you're going to rebrand it to medical device in the future, or maybe you gonna brand the next version as medical?

mandibleclaw

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:57:48 PM

Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:48:12 PM

Eventually, it should get the medical certification, it will take some years, so meanwhile, they are not cranching it as medical, until the certification is approved, then it will, its what I would do, 2 years or so is a lot of time wasted.
Voltaje

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:12:11 PM

Eventually, it should get the medical certification, it will take some years, so meanwhile, they are not cranching it as medical, until the certification is approved, then it will, its what I would do, 2 years or so is a lot of time wasted.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:25:17 PM

Due to its usefulness and all the renown that will be achieved with demonstrations of operation, will not have difficulty in any type of certification, the visibility that will be provided by the demonstrations and for possible requests of partnerships with Companies of the medical branch, this will be applicable without problems , and for this reason I will be together and count on good earnings from HealthMonitor
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:26:58 PM

i did not think it took so long to get medical certification, meanwhile it is important to start the distribution also as non-medical machinery, then once installed, created a capillary network, in a second time you can ask for a medical license...
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:42:07 PM

i did not think it took so long to get medical certification, meanwhile it is important to start the distribution also as non-medical machinery, then once installed, created a capillary network, in a second time you can ask for a medical license...

They can seek permission/licence as they go. As long as the equipment can benefit us, that will be enough at first stage.
Voltaje

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:17:05 PM

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 07:26:55 PM

Maybe an exception could be border control at airports, testing for contagious diseases, but at this stage Health Monitor is not testing for such afflictions.

Wow that is a cool use case, but then it would be mostly about the health tech behind the machine and not the blockchain part. No one will pay for a test on contagious diseases if ordered by border control

Of course someone is willing to pay. Border control!

Although having to insert a fiver for every passenger is a bit clunky. I wonder if there could be an alternative payment method, something like prepaid. Border control could buy tokens, associate them with their account and link the device to that account.

I don't know if it's possible to transfer the testing mechanism of Health Monitor to contagious diseases.
I think that everything is possible. The only question is the financial cost and the availability of the necessary certificates and patented technology!

hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:33:22 PM

Very creazy that it takes 2 years to get a medical certification. Let's hope the best that you get it as fast as possible.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:50:00 PM

Maybe an exception could be border control at airports, testing for contagious diseases, but at this stage Health Monitor is not testing for such afflictions.

Wow that is a cool use case, but then it would be mostly about the health tech behind the machine and not the blockchain part. No one will pay for a test on contagious diseases if ordered by border control

Of course someone is willing to pay. Border control!

Although having to insert a fiver for every passenger is a bit clunky. I wonder if there could be an alternative payment method, something like prepaid. Border control could buy tokens, associate them with their account and link the device to that account.

I don't know if it's possible to transfer the testing mechanism of Health Monitor to contagious diseases.
I think that everything is possible. The only question is the financial cost and the availability of the necessary certificates and patented technology!

It all depends on the types of diseases and their markers. if they emit various types of gas like the ones detected by health monitor then yes.

weekofcrypto

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 07:53:46 PM

I wouldn't think FDA approval is needed, but I bet they need a disclaimer about the results not being medical recommendations and to consult a doctor first.

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:00:49 PM

I wouldn't think FDA approval is needed, but I bet they need a disclaimer about the results not being medical recommendations and to consult a doctor first.

They really need to think it all through. Sanitary rules, instructions, extra emphasize on accuracy of results and the distribution network. This project needs a lot of careful planning in order to succeed.

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:14:35 PM

They really need to think it all through. Sanitary rules, instructions, extra emphasize on accuracy of results and the distribution network. This project needs a lot of careful planning in order to succeed.
It is really necessary to take care not to run over some legislation, especially if your work product is exposed with supervision of people who do not master the concept, there may be some complexity in, current legislation, issues related to hygiene and basic attention to the 'Patient' . In a way this will require a lot of work in the virtual world and even more in the real world, the Team will be working in double and this requires a lot of will power
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: