Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:33:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How many BottleCaps do you own?
None - 86 (39.1%)
1-1k - 30 (13.6%)
1k-10k - 28 (12.7%)
More than 10k - 76 (34.5%)
Total Voters: 220

Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bottlecaps 2.1 UPDATE REQUIRED - HARDFORK JULY 4 2014 to 200% Annual PoS  (Read 388604 times)
ElTomeko27

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 11:01:55 PM

You are trolling Hobo here...
"And they do care about HBN here? oh I forgot, another coin of DigitalIndustry...."

The truth is that I dont know whats is the story about creating CAPS and I dont realy care about that cause Im supporting this coin since few months after TRANZ is a leader/dev. I belive that he is a honest guy.

I do know that DigitalIndustry is interested in CAPS and thats all about him...
You "silvermetal" probably lost some money on Quark and You are blaming DI for that. That is not my bisness but if You got any proffs that CAPS is Scam Roll Eyes so show us.

Bottlecaps Early History:
As far as I remember off teh top of my head Bottlecaps was created by BitJohn and Mullick from Cryptsy.  It was one of the first Scrypt + POS coins.  Ticker was originally BOT then changed to CAPs.  That is pretty much all DigitalIndustry had to do with CAPs is campaign for the change from BOT to CAPs and provided the nice Fallout graphics.  Tranz took over CAPs because Mullick all but abandoned it and has done an excellent job with CAPs as with HBN.  For what its worth DigitalIndustry didn't have much if anything to do with Quark in the early months either, I do not remember much from him in regards to Quark until Nov 2013.

History might get blurry when told second hand but start at page1 of a coins thread and its all there. Smiley

Silvermetal is a deranged anti-Quark troll that now follows DigitalIndustry from thread to thread, and is caught up in a 'beautiful mind' type conspiracy where everyone is a sockpuppet of DigitalIndustry.  Pretty much every Dev from 2013, every person who posts against him, and even Shaquille O'Neil (because he made a video promoting Quark) is apparently a DigitalIndustry sockpuppet.  It is really messed up and weird.

Thanks for explaining.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PressF1

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 11:03:15 PM

"And they do care about HBN here? oh I forgot, another coin of DigitalIndustry...."

The truth is that I dont know whats is the story about creating CAPS and I dont realy care about that cause Im supporting this coin since few months after TRANZ is a leader/dev. I belive that he is a honest guy.

You "silvermetal" probably lost some money on Quark and You are blaming DI for that. That is not my bisness but if You got any proffs that CAPS is Scam Roll Eyes so show us.

As far as I remember off teh top of my head Bottlecaps was created by BitJohn and Mullick from Cryptsy.  It was one of the first Scrypt + POS coins.  Ticker was originally BOT then changed to CAPs.  That is pretty much all DigitalIndustry had to do with CAPs is campaign for the change from BOT to CAPs and provided the nice Fallout graphics.  Tranz took over CAPs because Mullick all but abandoned it and has done an excellent job with CAPs as with HBN.  For what its worth DigitalIndustry didn't have much if anything to do with Quark in the early months either, I do not remember much from him in regards to Quark until Nov 2013.

History might get blurry when told second hand but start at page1 of a coins thread and its all there. Smiley

Silvermetal is a deranged anti-Quark troll that now follows DigitalIndustry from thread to thread, and is caught up in a 'beautiful mind' type conspiracy where everyone is a sockpuppet of DigitalIndustry.  Pretty much every Dev from 2013, every person who posts against him, and even Shaquille O'Neil (because he made a video promoting Quark) is apparently a DigitalIndustry sockpuppet.  It is really messed up and weird.

Thanks for explaining.

Yes, thanks for some solid facts.

HBN & CAP: F1PressF1PCxEyESGk6Fe1om1RfiHqX5gg
silvermetal

Activity: 487
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 11:03:38 PM

BTW Why are a lot of CAPS supporters HBN supporters as well?

Gain and lose is not always money. In contrary I earned a lot of btc with Quark.
Hmm, how is it possible that we talk about Quark in the CAPS thread? Did I mention Quark here?

Edit: Hm, yes I talked about Quark in my first post. But what made you think I lost money on Quark?
ElTomeko27

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 11:33:51 PM

Why are a lot of CAPS supporters HBN supporters as well? - Same solid dev TRANZ

I saw Your last post and most of them are from Quark thread. In my opinion when people are scamed in crypto it is almost always related with money loss but maybe Im wrong...

So silvermetal will You show us any evidence of CAPSCAM?
Jamesco

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 11:53:41 PM

Guys lets stop with the aggression please. Silver you made your point, you don't like digital, please don't take it out on the rest of the community. Crazyloaf I don't know why you felt the urge to post in this thread but please just leave it, calling people crazy is just purposefully attempting to stir people up. Hilux we don't need to be attacking other peoples coins, Caps and Hyp actually have a good development relationship and we don't want to change that.

If possible could we ignore any more negative comments and concentrate on getting some development done. Development of CAP is what this thread is about and is what will get more people interested in CAP not responses to posts that aren't contributing. After this post I won't be responding to comments unrelated to CAP development and I urge others to do the same( pm if you want we can chat there).

To start off in this light, I have contacted someone to do a Chinese translation of the CAPS thread(for a bounty), we might want to open up talk about what we would like to include in the translation? Just the ANN post? I was thinking of a small easy to understand guide about how CAP works and its 200% interest component. Maybe also we could get a newbie guide sorted on how to set up a wallet easily.. so what we should include?
einsteinium.biz

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Free Publicity For Your Biz, Coin, Product, or Svc

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2014, 12:49:57 AM

Guys lets stop with the aggression please. Silver you made your point, you don't like digital, please don't take it out on the rest of the community. Crazyloaf I don't know why you felt the urge to post in this thread but please just leave it, calling people crazy is just purposefully attempting to stir people up. Hilux we don't need to be attacking other peoples coins, Caps and Hyp actually have a good development relationship and we don't want to change that.

If possible could we ignore any more negative comments and concentrate on getting some development done. Development of CAP is what this thread is about and is what will get more people interested in CAP not responses to posts that aren't contributing. After this post I won't be responding to comments unrelated to CAP development and I urge others to do the same( pm if you want we can chat there).

To start off in this light, I have contacted someone to do a Chinese translation of the CAPS thread(for a bounty), we might want to open up talk about what we would like to include in the translation? Just the ANN post? I was thinking of a small easy to understand guide about how CAP works and its 200% interest component. Maybe also we could get a newbie guide sorted on how to set up a wallet easily.. so what we should include?

did you already find someone, if so how much was the bounty if you don't mind saying

Tranz
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1052

May the force bit with you.

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 01:03:26 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2014, 05:22:02 AM by Tranz

Thank you James well said. I agree with this especially with the point of attacking other coins. There is absolutely no need for it. HYP is doing quite well and I am a large holder of it. I have also contributed to the development in the past and will so in the future as well.  I wish it a long and fruitful life.

Even other coins which maybe a bit more controversial, there is still no need to attack.  Just let it be.

Tit for Tat exchanges rarely offer anything more then spam. In this regard I also agree that ignoring them is the best stagey.  I personally don't use the ignore function, as I will take any and all information, even if it is obvious propaganda.  Some may tire and go away, others will just continue to stir up the pot. If it truly gets out of hand, we can move to a moderated thread.  But truthfully each person's opinion is a valid as the next, even if I don't agree with it.

Regarding the translation. I think the OP and a quick FAQ guide regarding staking and QT functionality is a great idea. It would also be nice to get more QT translations available as well.  I can offer a method for doing it(perhaps not the best), but not the actual translation itself.  

HBN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303749.0 hobonickels.info
Personal Donations: F1TranzWqFGZyFeTMu6iLbtTQgdXuJPsiL
Donations to the HBN Fund: EhbNfund4PrRFLHMxsnbGLhP25hizJGHEE or 1LVFtCX4a83dMLjd8S7imKKKC58QaG83kw
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2014, 04:00:54 AM

you have it pretty much correct.

What a compliment, just think all i have to do is show support for this or that crypto and they have to respond by shuffling around soon to be "worth less" Bitcoin and try to react.

As for Caps anyone knows that when you are getting trolled you have something that is worth trolling, of course anyone that promotes other crypto are the ones held by very few people.

Caps and HBN fundamentals are great set for a long future sure they will have ups and downs, the buyers in the down periods, just like with Quark will be the people that see the sustained benefits.

There really isn't any other crypto that interest me at the moment:

Quark
Caps
HBN

I will intend to acquire more of all.

Moon of course I hold and i thinks its exuberance can drive it to higher prices.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
ReydeApio

Activity: 152

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 04:03:50 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2014, 04:16:42 AM by ReydeApio

I can only speak for myself, and that's what I will do.
For quite some time now, I am an HBN/CAP enthusiast.

Why? Well I'd like to put it like this:

POW-POS Hybrid meaning:
- Fair coin distribution
- Highest possible chain safety
- Freedom to choose either POW or POS

Medium-High POS rate meaning:
- Your coins multiply themselves,

I'm totally borrowing that...

Highest Safety
Widespread PoS distribution supplemented by active PoW mining secures the blockchain.

Honest Distribution
Demonstrable stability across over five hundred days of mining, minting and free market forces.

Proof of Work Foundation
Like Bitcoin, BottleCaps are built on a decentralized peer to peer network.

Proof of Stake Security
Your ownership 'stake' secures the network while multiplying your investment.

Open Source
Complete transparency in all code shared throughout the Cryptocurrency community.

Iterative Design
BottleCaps evolves towards 99.99966% through Define, Measure, Analyze, Design, Repeat.

Dedicated Development
Active and engaged development integrates the Crypto-consumer voice into the design process.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 06:50:32 AM

How much is the yearly POS and how many coins are there so far total?  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
ReydeApio

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 07:13:41 AM

How much is the yearly POS and how many coins are there so far total?  Smiley

PoS
Total Coins: 47,433,600 ( Bitcoin x 2.26)
Minimum BottleCaps rewarded after 15 days
Maximum BottleCaps rewarded after 30
1000 BottleCaps max rewarded per block

PoW
No Premine / No Instamine / No IPO
Total Coins: 47,433,600 ( Bitcoin  x 2.26)
Block Reward: 10 coins per block

200% annual PoS and unless I'm mistaken it's just over 16% of total coins,(NVCS, SA 15/30, Coins 2.26) created so far.
silvermetal

Activity: 487
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 09:12:33 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2014, 01:31:13 PM by silvermetal

@ Hilux74,
If you try to describe the history of CAPS try to be more accurate. CAPS was not created "by BitJohn and Mullick from Cryptsy".
Being more accurate: CAPS was created by order of BitJohn from Cryptsy. The original creator was Adam (shake). Not sure why you don't mention his name?
Anyhow coins created by Mullick and Shake are associated with Scam coins, it is well known at the bitcointalk forum if you do a little bit research:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=599106.msg6592556#msg6592556

And speaking about false accusations for "sockpuppets"...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260031.msg9291911#msg9291911
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260031.msg9305672#msg9305672

Above is what I mean with "selfreflections" Wink

Also why don't you tell the complete story of digitalindustry, that he destroyed the Quark community and is even banned by the left over of the Quark community:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=777008.0

And "some solid facts" posted in reaction to your post by PressF1...Is that what you learn at the "scamschool" to make some bullshit stories more convincing?

@ EITomeko27
Ok I also read a little bit post history of you. The following is the reason why I called you "mr selfreflection".
You post random in coin threads that it is a scamcoin or crapcoin without any proof:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=568517.msg6794557#msg6794557
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=613622.msg7067302#msg7067302
Maybe you are right, maybe you are not (and I do not care for a moment). But I can't make that out of your posts.

And my intention to post here at CAPS is not to show it is a scam coin. I have not done any research about CAPS. I don't know more than Adam told me (unwanted). Frankly said, I don't even want to know more about CAPS. My intention why I posted here, I told you earlier. Don't want to repeat myself.

ElTomeko27

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 09:26:46 AM

@ EITomeko27
Ok I also read a little bit post history of you. That's is the reason why I called you "mr selfreflection".
You post random in coin threads that it is scam or crap without any proof:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=568517.msg6794557#msg6794557
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=613622.msg7067302#msg7067302

And my intention to post here at CAPS is not to show it is a scam coin. I have not done any research about CAPS. I don't know more than Adam told me (unwanted). Frankly said, I don't even want to know more about CAPS. My intention why I posted here, I told you earlier. Don't want to repeat myself.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=568517.msg6794557#msg6794557 - MY post "Guys, abandon this ship!!! Your coin is sinking..." - It was posted when the price was around 250sat after one week it was at 100sat...is this is a scamming?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=613622.msg7067302#msg7067302 - My post "Another scamcoin made only for a profit..." - Look at the last page of its thread...Dev took profits and abandoned this coin...Am I still SCAMMING?

No sense for Conversation with YOU...
digitalindustry

Activity: 798

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2014, 02:47:16 PM

How much is the yearly POS and how many coins are there so far total?  Smiley

PoS
Total Coins: 47,433,600 ( Bitcoin x 2.26)
Minimum BottleCaps rewarded after 15 days
Maximum BottleCaps rewarded after 30
1000 BottleCaps max rewarded per block

PoW
No Premine / No Instamine / No IPO
Total Coins: 47,433,600 ( Bitcoin  x 2.26)
Block Reward: 10 coins per block

200% annual PoS and unless I'm mistaken it's just over 16% of total coins,(NVCS, SA 15/30, Coins 2.26) created so far.

indeed i was there right at the start - CAPS had all the intention to let anyone that wanted to mine or buy do that from the start - :

it had some PoS difficulties, and in turn "Mullick" helped and then in the end "Balthazar" from NVC was called on to sort out the PoS code error.

at that time it forked many times confidence was lost for some time and this greatly helped crush exuberance which is a small "Goldilocks"  event for distribution.

it hit "base money i" just after that time and then had the rejuvenation it is having now.

only PoW/PoS hybrids (of the PoS variants) have any chance in the modern definition of what we call a "cryptocurrency"

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
ReydeApio

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 10:16:35 PM

Another 50k CAP changes hands, wish it was mine. I love BottleCaps.
einsteinium.biz

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Free Publicity For Your Biz, Coin, Product, or Svc

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2014, 10:47:10 PM

contact me when you are ready for things (press release, and articles) to get published.

Coinmama2014

Activity: 133

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 12:18:46 AM

As far as I remember off teh top of my head Bottlecaps was created by BitJohn and Mullick from Cryptsy....pretty much all DigitalIndustry had to do with CAPs is campaign for the change from BOT to CAPs and provided the nice Fallout graphics.  Tranz took over CAPs because Mullick all but abandoned it and has done an excellent job with CAPs as with HBN.  For what its worth DigitalIndustry didn't have much if anything to do with Quark in the early months either, I do not remember much from him in regards to Quark until Nov 2013.

Silvermetal is a deranged anti-Quark troll that now follows DigitalIndustry from thread to thread, and is caught up in a 'beautiful mind' type conspiracy where everyone is a sockpuppet of DigitalIndustry...

Thanks for explaining.

Yes, thanks for some solid facts.

Solid facts??! Lol. If anyone thinks SilverMetal is simply a troll who lost money, think again...
Actually Hillux and friends, the history is blurry by design- and Hillux knows more of the truth than he lets on..I will elaborate...
No offense Hillux but you are lying, and also you are clearly a part of the Digital Industry "family", always coming to this scammer's defense. Further, since you have been involved with Qrk(and CAPs and HBN, etc) since the very beginning you should know that A) he attempted to scam the Qrk community with the MimicCoin/B9 fiasco, B) Silvermetal was NEVER an anti-quark troll but a very dedicated supporter, until DigitalIndustry scammed everyone and C) DigitalIndustry was in fact involved with QRK from the beginning, same with CAPS..And since this is a CAPS thread, I will post here what DigitalIndustry himself says about CAPs:

Quote from: DigitalIndustry May 27,2014
"I'm going to use Caps as an example it was my inception and others believed I had big plans for it so they jumped in and made a "straw man" version of it.

Which was fine as it was a straw currency ha , anyhow let's look at it ..."

"Three letter is CAP . (on my insistence)

It was released as an NVC fork but had many problems at the start then was deserted as the straw currency it was.

Went very low for the cap and basically the market psychology ave up on it"...

"Along comes "Tranz" now he's undertaking "revitalization" which includes ha ha increasing the stake to 200% pa ha ha (which by the way is totally crazy)"

"Now what will happen ?

People are starting to buy it up , then the propaganda will begin with "Tokyo ghetto" realizing consistency in stake returns , and the price will rise 100s of % ..."

Other than that it's very hard not to make % gains.  It will just be around how much."

So for anyone who wonders where "Digital Industry" is coming from, he laid out the entire plan, including TokyoGhetto's role- He is only interested in pumping and dumping every coin he has ever been involved with, including CAPs..He makes his living this way... Kudos to Silvermetal who has only been interested in exposing the truth about DigitalIndustry and his "family" of sockuppets and shills...Oh and just to be clear, the above quotes were to the Quark Foundation from Digital Industry regarding pumping CAPs for profit...and THEN using those profits to artificially pump Quark.
~Coinmama(former project leader, Quark Foundation)

p.s...Anyone wanting more info about DI and his scams, see here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=781954.0

Coinmama: Kiss Kiss
PressF1

Activity: 216

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 01:15:01 AM

I think everyone has to make up his own mind about this unfortunate discussion. But please, let's leave it there. This is the cap-thread and I suggest that's what we talk about. Bottlecaps. If you think they are crap, then I respectfully disagree but it's everyone's own call. Me, I am just looking forward to the 2,3 version Tranz is working on and in the mean time I am having a stake-party:)

HBN & CAP: F1PressF1PCxEyESGk6Fe1om1RfiHqX5gg
Hilux74
Legendary

Activity: 912

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 01:37:32 AM

blah blah blah blah
You AntiQuark people are nuts.  Everyone is free to read the Bottlecaps thread from Page1.  If they are interested in Bottlecaps they most certainly should.

Since we are revealing the 'truth' people should know that Coinmama was part of the team that created the game ET: The Extra Terrestrial game for Atari2600 that totally collapsed the video game industry in 1983.  She did an even worse job as a project leader for the Quark Foundation.  The ledger shows most of the Quark donations ended up being spent at gambling sites.
Hilux74
Legendary

Activity: 912

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 01:43:04 AM

Quote from: DigitalIndustry May 27,2014
"I'm going to use Caps as an example it was my inception and others believed I had big plans for it so they jumped in and made a "straw man" version of it.

Which was fine as it was a straw currency ha , anyhow let's look at it ..."

"Three letter is CAP . (on my insistence)

It was released as an NVC fork but had many problems at the start then was deserted as the straw currency it was.

Went very low for the cap and basically the market psychology ave up on it"...

"Along comes "Tranz" now he's undertaking "revitalization" which includes ha ha increasing the stake to 200% pa ha ha (which by the way is totally crazy)"

"Now what will happen ?

People are starting to buy it up , then the propaganda will begin with "Tokyo ghetto" realizing consistency in stake returns , and the price will rise 100s of % ..."

Other than that it's very hard not to make % gains.  It will just be around how much."

If this is indeed true and you are a champion of justice why did you not post this in the CAPs thread on May27, 2014 when you received it.  Looks like you have only developed a conscience today (thinly veiled as revenge).  Why is that?  Says a lot about what kind of person you really are.  If that pump had happened and you benefited from it...would you be here now??
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: