Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:48:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users  (Read 46899 times)
saintkamei

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:09:36 AM

Maybe they need some marketing, but I do not think it's too aggressive, there's already a big influx of investors that will have that interest, the community is big, and the need to use the network is already great. Perhaps a limitless list to test how many future users are interesting

At this current bearish market condition, we are seeing less and less people going into alt coins. In fact, most of them have not recovered a quarter of what they lost in January. So, it will be difficult to bring people even if the project is solid. What Sphere can do is to incentivize people who are investing now and will in the duration of the project.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:26:20 AM

Maybe they need some marketing, but I do not think it's too aggressive, there's already a big influx of investors that will have that interest, the community is big, and the need to use the network is already great. Perhaps a limitless list to test how many future users are interesting

At this current bearish market condition, we are seeing less and less people going into alt coins. In fact, most of them have not recovered a quarter of what they lost in January. So, it will be difficult to bring people even if the project is solid. What Sphere can do is to incentivize people who are investing now and will in the duration of the project.

Yes, the bearish market is crazy currently and somehow it seems to not recover soon. But maybe it was needed after the crazy bullride in December where every shitcoin went up at lesst 10x, but more like 100x or more.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:46:37 AM

Yes, the bearish market is crazy currently and somehow it seems to not recover soon. But maybe it was needed after the crazy bullride in December where every shitcoin went up at lesst 10x, but more like 100x or more.

things will change soon. remember that last year ETH was 10 USD at the beginning of the year.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:35:48 AM

Sphere airdrop campaign has been listed on Alert Airdrop: https://alertairdrop.com/sphere/

thanks for sharing, that a good marketing and the 50 Sphere i take with me.   Grin

thanks for sharing, I must not miss this airdrop

Did you get the airdrop ? When are they planing to distribute it ?
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:08:44 AM

What do you guys plan in terms of marketing to attract people after the ICO? I think that's one of the most important parts for you.

Maybe they should implement some kind of referral program to attract more users to sign up on Sphere.Imho.

Don't they already have some kind of a referral program?
I think the main marketing strategy comes before and during the ICO, because if you invested or followed the project during that time, you sure will follow its development further on.

loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:27:22 AM

What do you guys plan in terms of marketing to attract people after the ICO? I think that's one of the most important parts for you.

Maybe they should implement some kind of referral program to attract more users to sign up on Sphere.Imho.

I think the main marketing strategy comes before and during the ICO, because if you invested or followed the project during that time, you sure will follow its development further on.
I think they should put ads in important webpages like coinmarketcap. Having reviews and going to conferences is also a good idea.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:48:37 AM

I think they should put ads in important webpages like coinmarketcap. Having reviews and going to conferences is also a good idea.

I think they need more average people to join the network.A network made of crypto nerds won't be successful so maybe put ads on Facebook.
areschen

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:59:01 AM

Sphere airdrop campaign has been listed on Alert Airdrop: https://alertairdrop.com/sphere/

thanks for sharing, that a good marketing and the 50 Sphere i take with me.   Grin

Actually is the link is referral program, sign up  then you will get some free token

kraftr103

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:00:26 AM

is airdrop still activ?
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:03:32 AM

is airdrop still activ?

Ues you can still get your free token from the website

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:42:21 AM

Actually is the link is referral program, sign up  then you will get some free token
Thanks for the warning, it's always good to get some free tokens and even more so if it is from a project in which you are interested.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:52:32 AM

is airdrop still activ?

Will you get them in the app?

I signed up a while ago but the log in doesn't work on the website.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:54:27 AM

things will change soon. remember that last year ETH was 10 USD at the beginning of the year.

Yes, but we are talking about ETH which changed a lot in the market with Bitcoins domination. I am not sure if we will see a recovery soon but it will come.
As long as Sphere will do a good job, everything for the project is save.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:15:00 AM

is airdrop still activ?

Don't bother with airdrops , most of airdrops are worthless in my opinion unless you want to run after 10 to 20 USD worth tokens for all the trouble
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:01:03 PM

Yes, but we are talking about ETH which changed a lot in the market with Bitcoins domination. I am not sure if we will see a recovery soon but it will come.
As long as Sphere will do a good job, everything for the project is save.

Of course it will recover, that's how markets operate. It might however take some time, but it will. As for Sphere, you are right. Social networks are in need of a change.

mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:29:32 PM

I stopped partecipating in airdrops and I agree with jonnytracker here, if you want to get some money they're just a waste of time, they're good to spread the word about your project though

MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:49:28 PM

I stopped partecipating in airdrops and I agree with jonnytracker here, if you want to get some money they're just a waste of time, they're good to spread the word about your project though

Well I think the best way for a project to be well recognized is to deliver a useful, robust and innovative platform. Surely word of mouth will spread the news about its existence. Smiley

I feel airdrops are overhyped and filled with scammers these days. It was only good when they had a purpose for it. Now it's just happening to grab free money. 
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:21:47 PM

I also think it is not worth today.
Byteball and Stellar Airdrops were really nice and I would immediately make much effort, if such an airdrop would come again.
But most airdrops today not worth more than about 5$ and they want to know more and more.
Even KYC I saw for an airdrop, what a crazy world.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:25:42 PM

I bet everything on the possibility that Ethereum will come up with the perfect scaling methods. There is so much money involved and the incentive to solve the problem are extremely strong. They will make it happen.

a decentralized society needs freedom of its own blockchain, otherwise tokens in Ethereum is not so decentralized in my opinion. It is not just about scaling. If you look at Nexus trying to free itself from internet censorship with its own cube statelite. Its a big dream but they dream right

I understand where you are coming from, but Ethereum's network security is quite strong. The network successfully protects billions and billions of dollars and on top of that you have the network effects from all those applications running on Ethereum.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:16:48 PM

I bet everything on the possibility that Ethereum will come up with the perfect scaling methods. There is so much money involved and the incentive to solve the problem are extremely strong. They will make it happen.

a decentralized society needs freedom of its own blockchain, otherwise tokens in Ethereum is not so decentralized in my opinion. It is not just about scaling. If you look at Nexus trying to free itself from internet censorship with its own cube statelite. Its a big dream but they dream right

I understand where you are coming from, but Ethereum's network security is quite strong. The network successfully protects billions and billions of dollars and on top of that you have the network effects from all those applications running on Ethereum.
However, despite this as you say strong system, there are leakings in another areas, e.g. while transfering money from purse to exchange and back. I know people being victims in such instances.
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: