Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:58:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DragonMint T1 16TH/S halongmining.com  (Read 87605 times)
crucifer

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:47:54 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 04:02:02 AM by crucifer

The reset button on these only power cycles the controller, it does not touch the config at all.

Here is what the ip set button does:
Code:
1-5 second button press = send locator packet
5-15 second button press = full factory reset(this will also result in IP being reset to DHCP)
15-30 second button press = change IP mode between DHCP and static

That is great to know!
I actually searched for this information but I guess my google-fu is not as strong as yours.  May I ask how you knew about this or how I could have figured it out by myself?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
userghost

Activity: 284
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:07:47 AM

Anybody know if batch 2 has shipped, I haven't seen or read anything about it. I am april batch 4, but I don't see getting them this month if they haven't even shipped batch 2 yet.

I've received my order #8xx 2 weeks ago, I have not received what they have labelled as "April 2018 delivery" order #17xx, and that status hasn't changed on their website.  I do have additional orders for batch 2,3,4 for April as well.

My order is 4xxx and is april delivery also supposedly.
ryanpietro
Copper Member

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:13:23 AM

i have a few separate orders for april batch #2 and still haven't gotten anything shipped yet Sad

as much as everybody hates bitmain, i can say they actually shipped a lot of my orders EARLIER than advertised.
ryanpietro
Copper Member

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:37:04 AM

i have order  #2,7xx  #2,9xx and #3,4xx

id really like to know what the most recent order number they have shipped... if anybody has a recently shipped order and could chime in that would be awesome
QuestionQuest

Activity: 263
Merit: 131

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:28:55 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 10:48:28 AM by QuestionQuest

Anybody know if batch 2 has shipped, I haven't seen or read anything about it. I am april batch 4, but I don't see getting them this month if they haven't even shipped batch 2 yet.

BATCH 2 (order 3xxx)

I asked them since 3 weeks, every week, what is about the shipping date. Its not that we have no time, but we need a date for our organization.
First answer: End of week
Second answer: End of week (but it was next week)
Third answer (again a week later): We are starting to ship batch one next week (last week!) and then we are sending Batch2 etc.

A pitty - nothing sent out yet.
Well the problem of the delay is on the one hand money, the money of customers getting the machines late.
But it would be not a big deal if they would just give out fair and honest informations and dont put the customers off all the time with next week promising.

Maybe they really believed in it "next week" and there are problems with a part, a chip whatever supplier is not in their own range.

A fair and official news would be the right deal.
To master this in a good way its 3 weeks late, but to show they understand how to communicate problems with the customers they should NOW give us reliable and honest informations and change for the future.

Maybe they cannot send the machines, because the calculation for own mining has changed.
The machines they produced maybe did not mined enough coins for themself.

Or maybe its just a supplier or handling problem.
Whatever it is, without reliable news the conspiracy fans are getting new oil for the fire Wink

Start to write them every 12-48 hours when the machines will be shipped and why there is a delay.

.. until we all have a honest answer. Its our right to use the ticket support until our claim is solved in a good way.

Best way to teach them never holding back informations again, which is an unwritten right of a customer, owner or investor  Cool

### S9 13.5/14T (RIP) ### DragonMint 16T (DEVIL) --> Bitmain and Innosilicon (HAIL TO!) ###
userghost

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:12:49 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2018, 02:40:18 AM by frodocooper

I was just told April 30th. Heres the relevant thread. [Link removed]

Moderator's note: This post was edited by frodocooper to remove an unnecessary quote and a link to a deleted post.
HagssFIN
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1706

Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 03:14:54 PM

Why did you have to create a new thread for one small announcement?  Huh It doesn't make any sense,  it only clogs the forum.

Here is a quote,
So I have been in contact with Halong via MyRig. They have confirmed that are super backlogged on orders. Originally they had planned for April Batch 1, 2 and 3 to be the 1-10th, 11-20th and 21st-30th. However, due to some manufacturing difficulties they haven't been able to do any of this. The current plan is to start shipping April units on the 30th. Batch 1,2,3 will all ship in that order, but in rapid succession. The goal is to have everyone having miners by May 10th. Its possible you might get earlier, they said april 30th + or - 10 days, but more than likely + and not -.

Also, just a reminder for anyone who ordered the X series, make sure to get a refund (67% have been processed according to them) or exchange for another unit that they have. All exchanges have an ETA ship date of May 15th.

Feel free to merit me so I can get member status Smiley

userghost

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:17:24 PM

Why did you have to create a new thread for one announcement?  Huh It doesn't make any sense.

Because I have seen several threads with people complaining about shipping times. By making a new thread, everyone sees it, instead of people that just see this thread. Its great news, I figured it deserves to be widely spread.
Gws24

Activity: 537
Merit: 524

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:30:52 PM

Why did you have to create a new thread for one small announcement?  Huh It doesn't make any sense,  it only clogs the forum.

Here is a quote,
So I have been in contact with Halong via MyRig. They have confirmed that are super backlogged on orders. Originally they had planned for April Batch 1, 2 and 3 to be the 1-10th, 11-20th and 21st-30th. However, due to some manufacturing difficulties they haven't been able to do any of this. The current plan is to start shipping April units on the 30th. Batch 1,2,3 will all ship in that order, but in rapid succession. The goal is to have everyone having miners by May 10th. Its possible you might get earlier, they said april 30th + or - 10 days, but more than likely + and not -.

Also, just a reminder for anyone who ordered the X series, make sure to get a refund (67% have been processed according to them) or exchange for another unit that they have. All exchanges have an ETA ship date of May 15th.

i guess that is your answer Haggsfin  Wink

@userghost: although I appreciate the info you're providing I think it is bad taste asking for merit. The post either deserves it or not but asking for it is just plain wrong.
HagssFIN
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1706

Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 03:35:43 PM

Yeah, I see no point asking for merit.

Don't worry, you will get some merit points from other members if you post some nice and useful content here at the forum.

userghost

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:37:25 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2018, 02:43:24 AM by frodocooper

i guess that is your answer Haggsfin  Wink

@userghost: although I appreciate the info you're providing I think it is bad taste asking for merit. The post either deserves it or not but asking for it is just plain wrong.

I'm having trouble finding it. If somebody could lead me to the merit rules it would be appreciated. If I remember correctly it said asking for merit was fine as long as it wasn't done excessively. (paraphrasing but I thought that was the just of it.) If people think its in bad taste ill happily remove that part, don't mean any offense by it.

Moderator's note: This post was edited by frodocooper to remove nested quotes.
MyRig
Donator

Activity: 792
Merit: 510

support@myrig.com

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 03:43:09 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 03:59:27 PM by MyRig
Merited by HagssFIN (1)

REPOST from other post...

PSA: If DragonMint T1 having problem with the hash PCB, please try updating to the newest firmware, if this does not work, then hash PCB will more than likely need to be replaced if you are an original purchaser.  http://ck.kolivas.org/temp/t1_20180421_081246.swu

Let me update this a bit more clear....

We have not received T1 for shipping out yet.  It is very disappointing, however, we had message from Halong Mining that it is looking good for later this week delivery.  Shipping for Myrig Customers are all prepared and ready to go as soon as units are delivered.  For all sales from Myrig.com do have +-10 days buffer on sales agreement just in case.  March, all T1 were sent out by end of March, except we did not receive shipment within china for mainland china customers, so that were missed. (B29/B52 included)

B29/B52 customers, initial group went out with a few days of delayed delivery to us but within +-10 zone, however, there were hiccup on other half where recall (stop ship order from Halong Mining) took place for firmware update and retesting of the unit and factory staffs and Halong staffs were at the warehouse working on the unit and some shipping labels were removed/lost from the already prepared package.  (had a slight dhl hiccup where they collected pallets of shipment but forgot 3 pallets behind...)

Halong's X1 and X2 wise, it is canceled and processing refund or substitute exchange based on what was offered from Halong Mining.  Please contact same email address where you received the purchase invoice from for refund/substitute request.  BTC is faster than wire (wink wink!)

If you have sales contract with shipping date expired, please contact us as soon as possible so we can fix the situation.

Regarding Repair/Replacement, We finally received a very small quantity of B29 and B52 and T1 for warranty exchange use.  

Localized Warranty Exchange via Myrig.com is available in the following status

T1: USA, Spain, Russia, Ukraine (local exchange available for original Halongmining.com purchaser or Myrig.com customers)

B29 & B52: very small quantity of spare parts received and currently all located in Hong Kong only (received as of April 23)  These be allocated for localized exchange use by end of next week.

Innosilicon model miners, we were requested to provide their warranty services, however, delivery of parts and equipment is extremely delayed and very little service can be provided at the moment.  Dash and LTC miner may be repaired or replaced if under warranty while parts quantity last.  (If you are affected with defective Dash Miner with over heating problems, the repair can be performed at Myrig's local service centers around the world as long as you obtain authorization from InnoSilicon prior to being serviced. (serviced item will retain original manufacture's warranty duration after our service)

Bitmain product, we are good to go on all S9 models and T1 models as well as L3 & L3+.  D3 parts is limited and A3, parts are out of stock at the moment.

Limited PAID services for Bitfury related miner will be available in the near future to public customers.

Here is what the ip set button does:
Code:
1-5 second button press = send locator packet
5-15 second button press = full factory reset(this will also result in IP being reset to DHCP)
15-30 second button press = change IP mode between DHCP and static

When using the ip set button to set to static it should set the miner to the following IP settings:
Code:
IP address: 192.168.1.254
netmask: 255.255.255.0
gateway: 192.168.1.1
primary DNS: 8.8.8.8
secondary DNS: 114.114.114.114

*MYRIG STAFFS WILL NOT ASK YOUR PASSWORD or LOGIN INFORMATION TO ANY SERVICES (teamviewer may be an exception while providing a live support)  ALSO, crypto payment will not be asked via chat or messaging applications.  

*There is no other MYRIG staffs on BitcoinTalk to reply under any other account at the moment.  Please DO NOT send any order information or payments to anyone claiming to be Myrig Representative via PM on this forum.  *This account is the only official communication account*

Antminer & DragonMint Repair  E-mail: support@myrig.com   T: @MyRig_com
Return Address: MyRig 3700 Quebec Street, Unit 100-239, Denver, Colorado 80207, USA
Gws24

Activity: 537
Merit: 524

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:10:45 PM
Merited by philipma1957 (2)

I'm having trouble finding it. If somebody could lead me to the merit rules it would be appreciated. If I remember correctly it said asking for merit was fine as long as it wasn't done excessively. (paraphrasing but I thought that was the just of it.) If people think its in bad taste ill happily remove that part, don't mean any offense by it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2766177.0
Can I ask for merit?

There is no need to do this and this behaviour is usually seen as 'merit begging' which is frowned upon by the community and may lead to you receiving negative feedback. Keep making quality, constructive posts and you will surely be rewarded over time.

There you go  Wink. Don't mean to put you down or anything, I believe you made an honest mistake, but if I open the meta forum it is just a sh*t show of merit topics and that is why I reacted  Wink

offtopic: just like the trust system I think the merit system is a piece of garbage
userghost

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:26:08 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2766177.0
Can I ask for merit?

There is no need to do this and this behaviour is usually seen as 'merit begging' which is frowned upon by the community and may lead to you receiving negative feedback. Keep making quality, constructive posts and you will surely be rewarded over time.

There you go  Wink. Don't mean to put you down or anything, I believe you made an honest mistake, but if I open the meta forum it is just a sh*t show of merit topics and that is why I reacted  Wink

offtopic: just like the trust system I think the merit system is a piece of garbage

AHh, I misread it then. Ive adjusted my post as needed.
DrHaribo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1034

Needs more jiggawatts

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 11:12:10 PM

Bitminter now has version-rolling ASICBoost support on all mining servers.

This means your DragonMint miners, and other future ASICBoost miners, will run full speed on Bitminter.

A big thanks to philipma1957 for helping with testing - it is much appreciated!

I believe we are the fourth pool to add this - is there a list of pools that support asicboost?
(Slushpool, ckpool, Bitcoin India is what I saw so far)

▶▶▶ bitminter.com 2011-2020 ▶▶▶ pool.xbtodigital.io 2023-
chadl2
Copper Member

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

Cryptocurrency Miner in Los Angeles

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 03:11:55 AM

Why did you have to create a new thread for one small announcement?  Huh It doesn't make any sense,  it only clogs the forum.

Here is a quote,

Good to finally have some information. I've also been pestering them a lot about a couple April Batch 2 orders without any information.

It's a hard life being a bitcoin miner. Having to plan the rest of my life schedule around unknown deliveries from China. Smiley
chadl2
Copper Member

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

Cryptocurrency Miner in Los Angeles

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 03:29:15 AM

I let my 10 T-1's do their performance tuning and I was averaging ~16.5TH/s/unit; however, my PDU was reading 17,000 watts and within a few days I blew a power supply. I decided it was better to run them on balanced and not risk the PSU's blowing out. Performance mode definitely runs on the edge. Smiley
MyRig
Donator

Activity: 792
Merit: 510

support@myrig.com

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 10:11:36 AM

April 24 Update.

No T1 delivered from Halong Mining Limited as of today.  

Halong Mining also offered to deliver 640 units from factory on April 25th in late afternoon separate from the below issues. (late afternoon delivery means, ship-out be the following business day)

Halong Mining is insisting that we ship 1000 miners starting this Friday that performs anywhere from 0TH-16.2TH while majority are 13-14TH/s units.  They insists these were tested in-spec miners as advertised.  The below photo comes from QA system screenshot in China as of the 24th in the evening.

Yoshi requested Halong Mining to provide unit that meets the specification for the customers and waiting on reply.  Hopefully, this is just a factory and halong mining's miscommunications within their organization rather than the reality.

Antminer & DragonMint Repair  E-mail: support@myrig.com   T: @MyRig_com
Return Address: MyRig 3700 Quebec Street, Unit 100-239, Denver, Colorado 80207, USA
QuestionQuest

Activity: 263
Merit: 131

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:48:51 PM

A 24 hours open support ticket with Halong without any answer.
That is an answer, too.

They messed up the delivery for the April batches.
That is not too bad, mistakes can happen all the time and everywhere.

But the informations to the customers are lies since 3 weeks and if something went wrong, then you have to inform the customers with honest informations.

That is the main problem I see right now. Wrong or no informations.

### S9 13.5/14T (RIP) ### DragonMint 16T (DEVIL) --> Bitmain and Innosilicon (HAIL TO!) ###
BlockTangle

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:00:47 PM

Order #18XX placed the second week of December is still "processing." Sigh...

I'm assuming/hoping that the order will ship next week.
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: