Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:42:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 186 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MultiMiner: Any Miner, Any Where, on Any Device (Free, Open Source, Cross Platform)  (Read 827257 times)
nwoolls (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 05:56:16 AM

would you consider adding x11 support?

This would be more a request for BFGMiner. BFGMiner is open to any new algorithms, but someone needs to code the support or submit a pull request with existing code.

MultiMiner supports any algorithms that BFGMiner does.

MultiMiner: Any Miner, Any Where, on Any Device |  Xgminer: Mine with popular miners on Mac OS X
btc: 1BmXY4ZZQh1iHSVre658gM1gPAEtDnq8rv  |  ltc: LP1SsHZTDexndkvRKsqAkXNsienPHwaMb5  |  hardware: nwoolls at gmail dot com
nwoolls (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 06:00:52 AM

If anyone is interested in being able to access their MobileMiner data using a REST API please send me a PM. This would allow you to integrate MobileMiner features and statistics into your own site, application, etc.

MultiMiner: Any Miner, Any Where, on Any Device |  Xgminer: Mine with popular miners on Mac OS X
btc: 1BmXY4ZZQh1iHSVre658gM1gPAEtDnq8rv  |  ltc: LP1SsHZTDexndkvRKsqAkXNsienPHwaMb5  |  hardware: nwoolls at gmail dot com
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:04:52 AM

would you be willing to integrate sgminer for x11 mining?

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
nwoolls (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 06:06:43 AM

would you be willing to integrate sgminer for x11 mining?

No, no time to manage more than one backend miner. Did that a long time ago. If I had the time available I'd add the support to BFGMiner.

nwoolls (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 10:15:25 PM

Another feature finally implemented for the MobileMiner update:

http://web.mobileminerapp.com/devices/public/55klj5ltau82th
http://web.mobileminerapp.com/dashboard/public/pw0af0QTP3QGdE

You can optionally share links to your machines (individually) and overall dashboard. Those who are helping test the new features will find switches on the site now to enable this.

If anyone else is looking to test new features of MobileMiner including Dashboards, Charts, Public Stats, and API access to stats, give me a PM.

Raptor2213

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 02:08:16 PM

nwools, as you may have noticed, CoinChoose has gotten incredibly inaccurate recently.  That leaves us with CoinWarz as a reasonable source.  Could you look in to sourcing another stat pool so we have a decent alternative to CoinWarz?  Maybe WhatMine?

Did something I say help you out?    BTC - 18oTipf66z8dbwTgRCiPjbdPmqEP7zuCFb
mstrongbow

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

3D Printed!

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 05:07:18 PM

Hey Nate, I am out of town until this evening and I happened to check my MobileMiner app this morning and for some reason, it is reporting all but one of my miners is offline even though the pools are reporting my miners are still hashing away.
Any suggestions? Thanks!

Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com       Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets        Provably Fair   
*Got LootCrate?*
*My Stuff For Sale thread/s*   www.CryptoCause.org   Ask me about SEGMining Hosting!
"Don't undertake a project unless it is manifestly important and nearly impossible" - Edwin Land
lcettuzzi

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:24:15 PM

Hi.

I'm using MultiMiner (last version) and MobileMiner App on iOS.

Since a few days MobileMiner App is showing me some USB miners (e.g. AntMiner USB and BlockErupter) many times in the listing of my devices. Even if I delete the inactive and non existing device a few minutes later they are shown again. Does somebody know how to resolve this issue? Thx.

Bye bye
mstrongbow

3D Printed!

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:55:27 PM

Hi.

I'm using MultiMiner (last version) and MobileMiner App on iOS.

Since a few days MobileMiner App is showing me some USB miners (e.g. AntMiner USB and BlockErupter) many times in the listing of my devices. Even if I delete the inactive and non existing device a few minutes later they are shown again. Does somebody know how to resolve this issue? Thx.

Bye bye

Running a single instance of MM? I had similar issues as I have a stratum proxy setup (with scrypt rig A as primary and scrypt rig B as backup) and also MM set to auto detect network devices...
At times, MM will report my Antminer S1 twice (once via auto detect network devices and via the stratum proxy) depending on what pool the Ant hashing on.

Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com       Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets        Provably Fair   
*Got LootCrate?*
*My Stuff For Sale thread/s*   www.CryptoCause.org   Ask me about SEGMining Hosting!
"Don't undertake a project unless it is manifestly important and nearly impossible" - Edwin Land
nwoolls (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 10:20:04 PM

nwools, as you may have noticed, CoinChoose has gotten incredibly inaccurate recently.  That leaves us with CoinWarz as a reasonable source.  Could you look in to sourcing another stat pool so we have a decent alternative to CoinWarz?  Maybe WhatMine?

Any alternatives would need to have a REST API (I don't see one for WhatMine offhand) and would preferably be free if it is going to replace the free option of CoinChoose.

nwoolls (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 10:39:28 PM

Hey Nate, I am out of town until this evening and I happened to check my MobileMiner app this morning and for some reason, it is reporting all but one of my miners is offline even though the pools are reporting my miners are still hashing away.
Any suggestions? Thanks!

Is this still happening? There was a period of about 15-20 minutes where machines would have been reported offline yesterday but it should be fixed.

Raptor2213

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 10:46:48 PM

Any alternatives would need to have a REST API (I don't see one for WhatMine offhand) and would preferably be free if it is going to replace the free option of CoinChoose.

The API info just says, "coming soon", so we'll see, I guess.

Did something I say help you out?    BTC - 18oTipf66z8dbwTgRCiPjbdPmqEP7zuCFb
mstrongbow

3D Printed!

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 04:10:02 AM

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Is this still happening? There was a period of about 15-20 minutes where machines would have been reported offline yesterday but it should be fixed.

Just got home. As I suspected, MultiMiner had crashed and was still "running" as I was not there to click on the pop-up error message. I do need to update MM on that machine as it running 2.8.5.

Edit: I think the MM crashed just after midnight last night.

*Got LootCrate?*
nwoolls (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 04:59:15 AM

Just got home. As I suspected, MultiMiner had crashed and was still "running" as I was not there to click on the pop-up error message. I do need to update MM on that machine as it running 2.8.5.

If there is a button to display details, please click that and then copy / paste the full information here.

If it was a full on crash & you have time, please check the Event Viewer (if this is Windows) to see if any information was logged. Thanks!

mstrongbow

3D Printed!

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 05:28:27 AM

If there is a button to display details, please click that and then copy / paste the full information here.

If it was a full on crash & you have time, please check the Event Viewer (if this is Windows) to see if any information was logged. Thanks!

Yes, Windows 7 machine, I will dig around for a log in the Event Viewer. Usually I would have copied and pasted the details from the error popup but since I have planned maintenance tomorrow (updates and dusting).

If I find any logs, I will post and/or shoot them your way asap.

*Got LootCrate?*
nwoolls (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 06:09:58 AM

New MobileMiner features are now live for everyone:

New look & feel:

Dashboard (with sharing):

Charts:

API Access to stats:

Sharing individual Machines:

And finally - pricing:

I'm looking forward to everyone's feedback. I've tried to make the pricing model fair, keeping the features that make MobileMiner unique - native apps, monitoring, control, and simple setup - free, just like they are now.

The new prices are aimed directly at features that will, in essence, cost more money to provide (e.g. additional bandwidth and storage for keeping statistical data, providing additional API access, and providing public access to data).

I will also be launching the option to re-sell/re-host MobileMiner within the coming weeks as a While-label product. Keep an eye out for that and happy mining!

ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:27:07 AM

Nate, awesome!!!!!!!!
I have a question? 
Do you have a possibility of maybe a one time fee for say lifetime or maybe a year or 5?? 
I really want to get it but I hate managing monthly payments.

Thanks again you really do awesome work. 

nwoolls (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 06:40:20 AM

Nate, awesome!!!!!!!!
I have a question? 
Do you have a possibility of maybe a one time fee for say lifetime or maybe a year or 5?? 
I really want to get it but I hate managing monthly payments.

Thanks again you really do awesome work. 

Sure - great idea. I'll add a yearly option at a discount.

In the meantime if you PM me your Application Key I'll switch on the features in exchange for an article about MobileMiner  Wink.

And that goes for anyone else who would like to try out the features for free in exchange for some press. It doesn't have to be all shining - by all means be honest.

crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:34:22 AM

Loving the new mobile app. however am moving miners away mainly on x11 as bfg does not support this as am aware unless they have begun to update and add it into their releases. I know you say never got the time to add sgminer into multiminer.

Why not have the optino just to add sgminer into it and have no support but allow its use. Just maybe change code of cgminer and rename to sgminer to allow the miner in it. Am sure that wouldent take much time to do and we as the miners just update the miner our self.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
mstrongbow

3D Printed!

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 08:07:40 PM

Yes, Windows 7 machine, I will dig around for a log in the Event Viewer. Usually I would have copied and pasted the details from the error popup but since I have planned maintenance tomorrow (updates and dusting).

If I find any logs, I will post and/or shoot them your way asap.

Just dug this up from the Event Viewer logs...

mm error

Morgan .Strongbow
        Today at 12:26 PM

To

morganstrongbow@yahoo.com

+    System

-    Provider
         [ Name]    Application Error

-    EventID    1000
         [ Qualifiers]    0

Level    2

Task    0

Keywords    0x80000000000000

-    TimeCreated
         [ SystemTime]    2014-04-27T12:33:32.000000000Z

EventRecordID    923

Channel    Application

Computer    r3dMNR58xx

Security
-    EventData

System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: Error creating window handle. at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.CreateHandle(CreateParams cp) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateHandle() at System.Windows.Forms.Control.get_Handle() at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ParkHandle(CreateParams cp) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateHandle() at System.Windows.Forms.Control.get_Handle() at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateGraphicsInternal() at System.Windows.Forms.ThreadExceptionDialog..ctor(Exception t) at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.OnThreadException(Exception t) at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.OnThreadException(Exception e) at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam) at System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessageW(MSG& msg) at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNa tiveMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(Int32 dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData) at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context) at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context) at MultiMiner.Win.Program.RunApplication() in d:\Data\Visual Studio Projects\Personal\MultiMiner\MultiMiner\MultiMiner.Win\Program.cs:line 60 at MultiMiner.Win.Program.Main() in d:\Data\Visual Studio Projects\Personal\MultiMiner\MultiMiner\MultiMiner.Win\Program.cs:line 35

Lemme know if you need more from the logs, I still have it pulled up on that machine.
Also, I just looked at the checkout for purchasing MM upgrades...would you consider adding the option to pay in BTC/LTC perhaps? I wouldn't mind a monthly sub with that form of payment either since I am mining anyways.

I am really enjoying the new features and will definitely be supporting your dedication and hardwork with an MM sub very soon.

*Got LootCrate?*
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 186 »
  Print  

Jump to: