Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:57:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DERO: DAG + Cryptonote + Bulletproofs + SSL + POW + Smart Contracts  (Read 122952 times)
CaptDero (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 33

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:14:11 AM

All is fine DERO community mods(Serena and Mojo) tried their best to damage and create panic nothing more. There is nothing to fear/worry, dont fall into any FUDs. I myself joined discord two days back after several complains of Serena and Mojo. DERO telegram is still operated by Mojo. I trusted them to create/operate discord and telegram community as we were naturally focussed on development. Everything is on track and nothing to worry

Oh quit it, you released your excel sheet comparing DERO to Monero and specifically said "Let's get trolled". You caused these issues, and we all agreed collectively to just deal with it your way at the time. You're the source of your own problems here, and the team's problems.

You only joined Discord 2 days ago because I gave ownership of the Discord to your friend TeslaR.

Regarding accusations of wanting any part of the DERO Foundation which are further unfounded lies that Captain is desperately clinging to -

Captain couldn't even afford to pay me my full first month's wage so I volunteered for free simply because the DERO project is more or less broke without the premine. Even Mojo's most recent wage ($300/month) came up short at $230 and 12 days late

It's a shame to see him opening the premine and not even offering to pay those working on his team for months properly. Instead he would rather give it to someone like John McAfee..... Angry

So I have been lurking for a very long time and would like to know if this synopsis is correct.

Capt is now also going back on his word about the premine and is looking to dump it after paying Mcafee for a Pump? Also he had the emissions set incorrectly in his closed source code and was keeping it away from the community and when it was mentioned he just ignored it?

I have to say that this project is looking like it needs to Be put into the SCAM ACCUSATIONS thread right now before He pulls a P&D and destroys whats left of the community's value.

ADDED
: can someone make a list of the verifiable lies, such as not opening the source...

Don't know why are you so interested in believing that info. You know that premine is fully intact as of your writing. DERO Foundation will setup in coming days and devs/members would be there.
After Foundation setup in max 2-3 weeks, Hope you can say all that above you wrote directly to devs in person. We can plan out some meeting if you feel in some third country.
DERO developers has enough credentials on internet lying for decades, hope you can verify those also after foundation setup.
We haven't even started guys, RELAX.
Let me know if anything is not clear or still any doubts, pls feel free for any more queries.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
krypt0id

Activity: 148
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:20:57 AM

Capt is now also going back on his word about the premine and is looking to dump it after paying Mcafee for a Pump? Also he had the emissions set incorrectly in his closed source code and was keeping it away from the community and when it was mentioned he just ignored it?

During one of our last conversations, which is screenshot here, he refuses to sign up with a decent marketing company that would do audits before signing up with the project, and only steps back after I mention that there is not enough liquidity on both exchanges to cover fees

That with his clear intention of not locking the premine, and using it for "promotors/marketers", damn not even paying us what he owed us, which we didn't ask for anyway assuming we were working for the same ideologies and assuming there isn't enough money

Edit:

ADDED
: can someone make a list of the verifiable lies, such as not opening the source...
All screenshots are here

Mojo is AI and has been caught in his robot ways repeatedly.

Edit: smile mojo

DERO - Secure. Private. Smart Contracts.
Edwinc08

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:25:52 AM

All is fine DERO community mods(Serena and Mojo) tried their best to damage and create panic nothing more. There is nothing to fear/worry, dont fall into any FUDs. I myself joined discord two days back after several complains of Serena and Mojo. DERO telegram is still operated by Mojo. I trusted them to create/operate discord and telegram community as we were naturally focussed on development. Everything is on track and nothing to worry

Oh quit it, you released your excel sheet comparing DERO to Monero and specifically said "Let's get trolled". You caused these issues, and we all agreed collectively to just deal with it your way at the time. You're the source of your own problems here, and the team's problems.

You only joined Discord 2 days ago because I gave ownership of the Discord to your friend TeslaR.

Regarding accusations of wanting any part of the DERO Foundation which are further unfounded lies that Captain is desperately clinging to - http://i64.tinypic.com/24cslkm.png

Captain couldn't even afford to pay me my full first month's wage so I volunteered for free simply because the DERO project is more or less broke without the premine. Even Mojo's most recent wage ($300/month) came up short at $230 and 12 days late

It's a shame to see him opening the premine and not even offering to pay those working on his team for months properly. Instead he would rather give it to someone like John McAfee..... Angry

So I have been lurking for a very long time and would like to know if this synopsis is correct.

I have to say that this project is looking like it needs to Be put into the SCAM ACCUSATIONS thread right now before He pulls a P&D and destroys whats left of the community's value.

ADDED

Don't know why are you so interested in believing that info. You know that premine is fully intact as of your writing. DERO Foundation will setup in coming days and devs/members would be there.
After Foundation setup in max 2-3 weeks, Hope you can say all that above you wrote directly to devs in person. We can plan out some meeting if you feel in some third country.
DERO developers has enough credentials on internet lying for decades, hope you can verify those also after foundation setup.
Let me know if anything is not clear or still any doubts, pls feel free for any more queries.

So you are Russian? You are speaking in Russian English.
Mojo_LB

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 02:31:22 AM

Were is the current version of the code? What are you hiding?

I know that the premine is intact 2 days ago, I don't know if current version is generating coins for you because you clearly stated that you will release code of next version, not this one.

Why are you saying things we didn't say and refute it, instead of attempting to refute any of the things we did mention? Like your willingness to sell some of the premine to pay mcafee while refusing hiring a decent company that would do decent audits?

And also how can you seriously face the community while hiring a known women beater who jokes about drugging children...

Edit: You haven't even paid me the peanuts we agreed on for 1.5 months, I paid for the stats server and testnet seeds from my own money, then now telling people I am saying so because I wanted a piece of the premine? Why aren't you telling them that 16 hours before AMA you promoted me to fill Serena's roles?
--Serena--

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:38:27 AM

Not sure why you can't make it into Canada, but I will happily meet you here in person  Smiley

It's a polite country, and a great place for a meeting
danspasiva

Activity: 417
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:46:34 AM

Were is the current version of the code? What are you hiding?

I know that the premine is intact 2 days ago, I don't know if current version is generating coins for you because you clearly stated that you will release code of next version, not this one.

Why are you saying things we didn't say and refute it, instead of attempting to refute any of the things we did mention? Like your willingness to sell some of the premine to pay mcafee while refusing hiring a decent company that would do decent audits?

And also how can you seriously face the community while hiring a known women beater who jokes about drugging children...

Edit: You haven't even paid me the peanuts we agreed on for 1.5 months, I paid for the stats server and testnet seeds from my own money, then now telling people I am saying so because I wanted a piece of the premine? Why aren't you telling them that 16 hours before AMA you promoted me to fill Serena's roles?

As far from what I have see, Kryptoid is not paid anything, he is just moderating in the chatroom.  Also do you have any proof that coins are being generated?  Do you have any proof of Kryptoid women beating accusations?  Context important as well, so no twists asking seriously please.
CFAB

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:49:10 AM

Hi Mojo

you and serena have been lying to the COMMUNITY for months

and now you decide to have a change of heart ? Huh  

i would have respected both of you if you came out and told us all about the issues months before.

Both of you were working for FREE as you say all  because you thought you would get compessation in the end ,

maybe in the form of shares in the foundation, it didnt work out and now your pissed and rightly so ,

but to say your protecting the community is just a lie, you both had many chances way before last few day to do so ,

you hurting the community now , i supported both of you and now both of you are hurting me and others , im loosing real money,

rethink what you are doing, if you really are out to help .

you said what you had to .
CaptDero (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 33

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:59:18 AM

Its sad to see so called crypto experts don't know how CryptoNote protocol, it's magnificent protocol. Every coin generated on CryptoNote protocol is audit-able even after years.
There are peoples who fud GPG also.
You guys have every binaries and almost 80% of source code(https://github.com/deroproject/derosuite) prove something.
Back in our days, Never asked for any company/product's source to verify anyone's claims. Smiley . If you need source  to verify someone's claim- it means current generation is loosing their skills.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4894

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:16:23 AM

Hi Mojo

i would have respected both of you if you came out and told us all about the issues months before.

Both of you were working for FREE as you say all  because you thought you would get compessation in the end ,

maybe in the form of shares in the foundation, it didnt work out and now your pissed and rightly so ,

but to say your protecting the community is just a lie, you both had many chances way before last few day to do so ,

you hurting the community now , i supported both of you and now both of you are hurting me and others , im loosing real money,

Can you provide a verifiable list of this?

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Mojo_LB

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 03:19:17 AM

Hi Mojo

Both of you were working for FREE as you say all  because you thought you would get compessation in the end ,

We already provided screenshots showing we have been misguided by captain and provided wrong or no info

Its sad to see so called crypto experts don't know how CryptoNote protocol, it's magnificent protocol. Every coin generated on CryptoNote protocol is audit-able even after years.
There are peoples who fud GPG also.
You guys have every binaries and almost 80% of source code(https://github.com/deroproject/derosuite) prove something.
Back in our days, Never asked for any company/product's source to verify anyone's claims. Smiley . If you need source  to verify someone's claim- it means current generation is loosing their skills.

80% isn't enough, The only thing enough is something I can compile myself and run on mainnet directly, as an "expert" you surely know that

Why aren't you answering for the rest of the stuff? Stop changing the subject, if you are a person of your word... answer to this: https://medium.com/@mojo_lb/to-whom-captain-deros-lead-developer-feels-it-does-not-concern-6df0a9ca692a
lifetyper

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:24:41 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2018, 03:53:22 AM by lifetyper

Hi Serena,

I feel really weird that just one day before the AMA ,you returned to discord and claim that you still want to solve the internal communication problems and help the project,and you never stopped missing this project.If you think dero is a scam at that moment,there is no way for you to say such kind of words.

Then I wrote something very long on slack and discord  try to let you and captain communicate once more to see if problem could solve.

But just one day later,everything changed,you began to claim that dero is a scam.And try your best to prove captain cheated everyone.

So,what happened during those 24 hours?Did Captain said something that pissed you off and make you totally changed your mind about the project?You just "still want to help the project" and 1 day later "it's a scam"?

You have been in this project for 6month,and what makes you feel this project is a scam in just one day?

Or the return to discord and everything you said is just something planned already just like the AMA?
krypt0id

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:29:00 AM

Hi Mojo

I think the intention of this statement is that the article that mojo and Serena are providing insinuates that they were willing participants if the accusations are in fact true. (At least the first statement)

There was also a deliberate sabotage of communication channels and an attempted sabotage of project infrastructure that was coordinated last night.

There are screenshots floating around for the latter as well but I just wanted to clear up the first statement as well as establish the position of the accusers.

--Serena--

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:51:22 AM

I think the intention of this statement is that the article that mojo and Serena are providing insinuates that they were willing participants if the accusations are in fact true. (At least the first statement)

There was also a deliberate sabotage of communication channels and an attempted sabotage of project infrastructure that was coordinated last night.

There are screenshots floating around for the latter as well but I just wanted to clear up the first statement as well as establish the position of the accusers.

If we tried to sabotage anything, we would have done so. I simply deleted a few of the posts that I made, or edited the words to stuff like "kjhsdfkjh kjsdhfkjh kjshdf" to meet the 20 character limit.

Please continue to give us stuff to disprove Smiley

Infact, I made sure the discord went to TeslaR who I believed was Captain based on him telling that was him. We didn't ban people, change settings, or anything else.

Come on guys, if you're just going to continue to say stupid things that are easily refutable, you'd improve your position in a very tiny way by not making yourselves look worse and just stop speaking at all.

Also, we never claimed we were crypto experts  Cheesy I would love to see the posts where Mojo and I claimed we were
krypt0id

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:02:46 AM

If we tried to sabotage anything, we would have done so. I simply deleted a few of the posts that I made, or edited the words to stuff like "kjhsdfkjh kjsdhfkjh kjshdf" to meet the 20 character limit.

Infact, I made sure the discord went to TeslaR who I believed was Captain based on him telling that was him. We didn't ban people, change settings, or anything else.

Come on guys, if you're just going to continue to say stupid things that are easily refutable, you'd improve your position in a very tiny way by not making yourselves look worse and just stop speaking at all.

Also, we never claimed we were crypto experts  Cheesy I would love to see the posts where Mojo and I claimed we were

"It wasn't graffiti, I just spray painted some words."

That's not all that happened either. I'll let everyone else discuss this with you.

Thanks for confirming, though.

Mojo_LB

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 04:03:43 AM

That's not all that happened either. I'll let everyone else discuss this with you.

Cherry picking and refusing to answer any of the core issues... Captain has taught you well...
--Serena--

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:05:16 AM

Please, I'd love for you to take the time to prove your claims  Smiley
Mojo_LB

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 04:08:13 AM

Since this is a new page, I'll start it  Grin

DERO scams its community - https://medium.com/@mojo_lb/to-whom-captain-deros-lead-developer-feels-it-does-not-concern-6df0a9ca692a
krypt0id

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:08:46 AM

Please, I'd love for you to take the time to prove your claims  Smiley

You first.

Mojo_LB

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 04:10:04 AM

You first.

I think you haven't been reading...

Since this is a new page, I'll start it  Grin

DERO scams its community - https://medium.com/@mojo_lb/to-whom-captain-deros-lead-developer-feels-it-does-not-concern-6df0a9ca692a
--Serena--

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:15:21 AM

For historical purposes to demonstrate a few things that should be obvious to anyone  Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 »
  Print  

Jump to: