Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:18:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 [362] 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... 443 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [QRK] Quark | Core 0.10 upgrade  (Read 1031115 times)
Hilux74
Legendary

Activity: 912
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:08:47 PM

Seems somebody is getting nervous, and try to hide some painful "revelations"?
Otherwise I can't explain the "bombardments" of nonsense posts Cheesy

Sorry but after displaying how ignorant you are by calling out Ahmed as a Kolin clone you have lost any creditibility to make criticisms...guess it is time for you to make a new account to troll with.. I find it comical that someone with as many posts as you would not know who Ahmed is if you were interested in crypto and not just in trolling.

Next time try harder and use your brain before commenting..
digitalindustry

Activity: 798

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 04:43:52 PM

Sorry but after displaying how ignorant you are by calling out Ahmed as a Kolin clone you have lost any creditibility to make criticisms...guess it is time for you to make a new account to troll with.. I find it comical that someone with as many posts as you would not know who Ahmed is if you were interested in crypto and not just in trolling.

the explanation for this is simple after Quark got 20k + views on some of posts @ the older forum these panicked pea brains figured out that posts on here were = to "credibility currency" (i had to tell them this, so i lead them to this little game) because after their first pathetic attempt to fork Quark failed when I called them out as Homo "Bitcoin" coders, and i wanted to know their real log in's here...

that presented a problem for them, they claimed to know about Crypto coding but also claimed to not be veterans here (essentially an impossibility) , so then after a hard day at the car park, they decided to make a bunch of Log ins here and try to "get some credibility"

Summary:

That someone is still retarded enough to be still trying to "fork Quark" is immensely bullish, we are still Top 10, we are in no hurry and its falling apart around them, on the headline we have:

- Decentralized Market place.
- all sorts of decentralized businesses.
- Frozenbit + Hardware wallets. ( which they are sweatily clammily trying to ignore right now)

and much more.
The future will be the integration of quality Crypto.

@silvermetal i'm literally doing nothing, and you guys are failing. how does that = me nervous ha ha?

I posted the picture so we could all laugh at you, (just like the rest of the world is) : D

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 04:53:52 PM

Summary is we have seen a lot of turds float to the top and get flushed , And a few of the Quality Crypto are still right here.

so if there any real people here take note of that.

the huge run up was almost certainly in part attributed to their "Buy in" these guys, now they have to try to get something, try to hurt Quark with that capital at a massive loss. (not that fiat money matters)

what will actually happen is Quark will be the best distributed crypto in the world, which will set the stage for superior  price stabilization.

i'll be Replying to a Professor in a Blog about this soon.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 05:16:15 PM

Quarktalk will probably end up being another "Salt" hangout that we can watch and take real users from.

No Quarktalk is the official Quark forum with legit contributors, not a clown like you jumping around trolling. You hate it and spread lies because decisions are being made without your approval and that's good, you have done nothing for Quark since it's release and your inactivity won't be missed at all.

I have an e-mail where you are trying to pull a scam. You don't have the influence you had before, you've been banned from Reddit and the community knows you well enough to not follow you.

maok

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 11:03:42 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2014, 11:18:12 PM by maok

Quarktalk will probably end up being another "Salt" hangout that we can watch and take real users from.

No Quarktalk is the official Quark forum with legit contributors, not a clown like you jumping around trolling. You hate it and spread lies because decisions are being made without your approval and that's good, you have done nothing for Quark since it's release and your inactivity won't be missed at all.

I have an e-mail where you are trying to pull a scam. You don't have the influence you had before, you've been banned from Reddit and the community knows you well enough to not follow you.

Wow, you don't have kkk on the ignore list yet ?  Cheesy

on another subject

just found out today that quarktalk.org faucet is not unique, there is another forum LTBcoin which has the same concept of rewarding participation, they think we've copied the concept from them lol http://letstalkbitcoin.com/forum/post/quark-adopting-ltbcoin-model, which is hilarious because all we tried was to replicate the IRC faucet. Cashmen had the idea, too bad he isn't with Quark anymore... that reminds me I haven't talked with him in a while...

Oh and Quarkfx has asked me to help him on the Reddcoin forum to implement such reward system. With all the work that I'm involved with at the moment I couldn't embark on a new project( I did however offered to assist in implementation if necessary). This little project might take off for other coins, hopefully we grab the attention with Quark ahead of others :-)

QRKHn6UK3ToS53V6jD1rYWRYS4mxQ1mako
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀ Quark core wallet updates  ▀▄▀▄▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
KJO

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 12:53:50 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2014, 03:34:59 AM by KJO

deleted for poor taste.
KJO

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 01:02:26 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2014, 03:36:15 AM by KJO

the explanation for this is simple after Quark got 20k + views on some of posts @ the older forum these panicked pea brains figured out that posts on here were = to "credibility currency" (i had to tell them this, so i lead them to this little game) because after their first pathetic attempt to fork Quark failed when I called them out as Homo "Bitcoin" coders, and i wanted to know their real log in's here...

that presented a problem for them, they claimed to know about Crypto coding but also claimed to not be veterans here (essentially an impossibility) , so then after a hard day at the car park, they decided to make a bunch of Log ins here and try to "get some credibility"

Summary:

That someone is still retarded enough to be still trying to "fork Quark" is immensely bullish, we are still Top 10, we are in no hurry and its falling apart around them, on the headline we have:

- Decentralized Market place.
- all sorts of decentralized businesses.
- Frozenbit + Hardware wallets. ( which they are sweatily clammily trying to ignore right now)

and much more.
The future will be the integration of quality Crypto.

@silvermetal i'm literally doing nothing, and you guys are failing. how does that = me nervous ha ha?

I posted the picture so we could all laugh at you, (just like the rest of the world is) : D

Quark is #28 in the total market and #18 with non-mineable filter on. Top ten? You single-handedly keep quark in its current downtrend. edited for poor taste.

maok

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 01:47:11 AM

Top ten? You single-handedly keep quark in its current downtrend. Enjoy!

Some are arguing he's doing this on purpose until Quark loses its last supporter, thats why we tried to vent him from any public official Quark environment. We can't kick him out of this thread unfortunately and new users here always seem to fall for his low life tricks but most of them are used to his troll status and have him on ignore list.

digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 02:00:18 AM

Quarktalk is nothing - its a hangout for a few weirdos that banned me from the Reddit, its far from anything official of course ha ha if you would like to advertise it as that that's fine.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 02:02:15 AM

No one has asked me to doanything to do with merged-mining or anything to do with quark. They are all my own ideas. Quark wont be merged-mined with myriad since myriad doesnt contain the quark algo. it will be merge mined with a myriad based side chain. I dont believe Max created myriadcoin. And Kolin has nothing to do with myriadcoin and its dev team. Myriadcoin's price has not "suddenly fallen out of the sky" it's been falling for months due to too high inflation

ahmed_ hi , all these guys are trolls , they are the same guys that were hired to troll Emuni and they are the same guys that have failed at that.

Quark continues to be top 10 Market cap an that scared the shit out of them, but they are very stupid little monkeys, (so that's good)

they think if they troll here they are going to in some way effect Quark's "Network effect".

they are trying to "gain popularity to fork Quark" lol.

please ignore the team of winged monkeys.

We aren't trolls you emo satanic vampire sleezebag, we are just truthers calling you out for what YOU are.

come get me sweet thing.

want me to post your actual address?

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
JimminyCricket

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:18:01 AM

Can KJO be banned from this forum? His inflammatory posts are unwelcome.

DigitalIndustry might be eccentric and annoy the hell out of many people, but he makes many excellent points. He is also, unlike KJO, a supporter of QRK.
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 07:07:49 AM

DigitalIndustry might be eccentric and annoy the hell out of many people, but he makes many excellent points. He is also, unlike KJO, a supporter of QRK.

of course i second that - but these parasites will just create more log ins.

best to just laugh at them.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 07:11:33 AM

Here I respond to Proff David Yermack of Department of Finance NYU Stern School of Business, hopefully explaining how a difficulty monopoly works and what Quark did to help try to improves this.

http://kolinevans.wordpress.com/2014/09/08/answer-to-professor-david-yermack-how-the-quark-protocol-solved-the-economic-problems-of-bitcoin/

if you spot any obvious English errors don't hesitate to forward me ha ha

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 09:34:00 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2014, 11:36:30 AM by Majormax

Digitalindustry is intelligent and experienced in Crypto space. He is exasperated by imbeciles and trolls, and baits them mercilessly.

KJO is merely a hapless victim of that baiting.
Majormax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 09:41:22 AM

Happy to proof read and tidy up syntax/grammar/clarity, if you want.

One further point you didn't fully address is the impact of (potentially unlimited in number) rival currencies , which can have similar properties, and therefore are able to dilute and neutralize the effect of limited supply + fixed difficulty.
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 11:29:55 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2014, 11:50:15 AM by digitalindustry

Happy to proof read and tidy up syntax/grammar/clarity, if you want.

One further point you didn't fully address is the impact of (potentially unlimited in number) rival currencies , which can have similar properties, and therefore are able to dilute and neutralize the effect of limited supply + fixed difficulty.

hey thank you.

yes indeed i agree on the "crypto inflation" factor perhaps better tackled in its own document.

as there are two particular variants:

1. Real alternatives
2. Fake spam created by Bank agents

the second is obviously non viable, it is always built purposely flawed.

The first i think the market will find "brands" as mentioned before, but its is more abstract*

*what i'm trying to say is "Confidence" is a strangely abstract sociological effect, and the most technically efficient system isn't always the winner, if Bitcoin was not terminally flawed (for example) it woudl certainly have a significant lead in this respect.

alas there may always be something that is technically better, but in the end its all about confidence.

regards.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
maok

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 02:40:09 PM

Interesting work done by bronevik announced on Quark reddit, he developed a method to link lots of addresses to a single entity and can apply this algorithm on other coins as well. You might want to check it out: http://www.reddit.com/r/QuarkCoin/comments/2fl460/im_building_an_entityanalysis_service_for_quark/

and other stats regarding Quark vs Bitcoin(we don't look so good, only 8% unique addresses vs 59% bitcoin):
http://www.reddit.com/r/QuarkCoin/comments/2fqxfm/just_made_full_sql_base_of_quark_transactions/
http://www.reddit.com/r/QuarkCoin/comments/2fs6gh/another_statistic_relative_number_of_unique/

He'll soon dig out the real numbers of Quark distribution.

Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 02:55:14 PM

Interesting work done by bronevik announced on Quark reddit, he developed a method to link lots of addresses to a single entity and can apply this algorithm on other coins as well. You might want to check it out: http://www.reddit.com/r/QuarkCoin/comments/2fl460/im_building_an_entityanalysis_service_for_quark/

and other stats regarding Quark vs Bitcoin(we don't look so good, only 8% unique addresses vs 59% bitcoin):
http://www.reddit.com/r/QuarkCoin/comments/2fqxfm/just_made_full_sql_base_of_quark_transactions/
http://www.reddit.com/r/QuarkCoin/comments/2fs6gh/another_statistic_relative_number_of_unique/

He'll soon dig out the real numbers of Quark distribution.

What do you mean by linking multiple addresses to a single entity and "unique" addresses?

Also i don't know who the OP is of this Topic, but i don't think putting "stability" in the title is a positive thing for traders/speculators. It's also untrue to call it stable.
maok

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:05:19 PM

Digitalindustry is intelligent and experienced in Crypto space. He is exasperated by imbeciles and trolls, and baits them mercilessly.

KJO is merely a hapless victim of that baiting.

let us not look for those imbecils and trolls as we might find those were REAL quark contributers which gave up on Quark because of this Kkk, his recent victims include quarkfx which has done many many things for quark, james and coinmama from quark foundation also which are about to give up because of this fraud Kkk. Looking back on old forum and other sources I can list dozens of examples of people actually contributing to projects of quark until this guy made them leave with his stupid trolling remarks and insults.

`experienced in crypto`, you made me laugh for a second, thanks. No one respects him, he attacks other coins due to his lack of knowledge. He also thinks Bitcoin will collapse, this alone shows me how fool he is, I've dealt with this fudsters for 3 years now and they still keep coming.

As for baiting, I think you got the roles reversed. He's the one mercilessly thrown out of anything quark official. Anyone is free to support Quark on its own, but I think the official Quark community should dispatch such Kkk lunatics which only purpose is to divide and repel new quarkers.

Majormax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 03:17:08 PM

As for baiting, I think you got the roles reversed. He's the one mercilessly thrown out of anything quark official. Anyone is free to support Quark on its own, but I think the official Quark community should dispatch such Kkk lunatics which only purpose is to divide and repel new quarkers.

OK, fair enough. The community as a whole decides, that's democracy. Then the market decides.

I don't really profess to know the answers... it is interesting to watch the outcomes.
Pages: « 1 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 [362] 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... 443 »
  Print  

Jump to: