Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:35:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Incoming Avalon News 8/9/2013  (Read 186648 times)
pikeadz

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 08:52:04 AM

You know how it is - you've been on a long plane flight - you've been drinking free booze all flight in first class - you get back in front of your computer you've not been near for weeks due to partying, whoring and boozing in Vegas, and it's like
"Hmm PMs and emails while I've been away ... oh well, guess I better say something before I pass out so I can ignore that crap for another week ..."
Wakes up the next morning ... oh crap I said "tomorrow" in the post ... oh well no one will notice anything different if I do nothing for a few days, they're used to that from me, and I am only a PR guy, not like I know anything about hardware or software and have control over anything except delaying deliveries ... ... ...

don't you got better things to do like writing code mr. software engineer than waste time with some first-class-riding booze-drinking "pr guy" like me?

anyhow, update is live on main page. http://avalon-asics.com

fuck you fat ass, shipping the orders on time or say something about compensation for the loss.

AT LEAST SOMETHING LIKE THAT!

I demand compensation for late devices! Price was determinated by 1 month ROI.
As the matter stands now ROI will be never reached. BECAUSE YOU WAS LATE !!!!

Do you realize that behaving like you do will bring dark clouds on everyone involved with Avalon team.

Please stop whining and making silly demands.  You knew the risks associated with this venture and that delays were common in a new market like this.  But lucky for you, there is a way to seek the compensation you demand.  It is called a lawsuit.  If you think you have a case against them, sue them.  Stop wasting your time on here.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lemonte

Activity: 624
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 08:54:43 AM

People should keep their lawsuits etc out of this thread, and just have it serve the purpose of educating people about the pitfalls of dealing with Avalon again.

If people stop buying their products, they'll quickly learn what needs to be done to appease the community.

GandalfG

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

Dig your freedom

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 08:54:59 AM

and what the fuck where is Steamboat, Sebastian and Zefir who enticed and solicited or whore us into their group buy, these fuckers already made a good profits, we the one in the group buy are the ones who suffers. Where are there?? can we get a REFUND from our group buy.    They are keeping very quiet   When they need us they will show up their face. Stay Clear from these guys in their future group buy. NO MORE GROUP BUY.
Crap, the crowd is turning into a total mob.

Don't turn your pitchforks against the Group Buy organizers. Or at the very least give me a toe from the dismembered.
Hmm
Why we did not take any info from group buy organizer on their thread ? After taking a commission also take responsibility. In contrast to the organizers each day we lose profits.
It seems that we have no support from Steamboat Sebastian and Zephyr who tell us to sit quietly and wait. Their stories of the calling non-stop to Yifu sound the same as an excuse from Bitsyncom.

Want to say thanks? 16ragydppe9QFRVhrdwEUjgfMS7KCfEFGY
kano
Legendary

Activity: 4480
Merit: 1800

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 09:06:54 AM

You know how it is - you've been on a long plane flight - you've been drinking free booze all flight in first class - you get back in front of your computer you've not been near for weeks due to partying, whoring and boozing in Vegas, and it's like
"Hmm PMs and emails while I've been away ... oh well, guess I better say something before I pass out so I can ignore that crap for another week ..."
Wakes up the next morning ... oh crap I said "tomorrow" in the post ... oh well no one will notice anything different if I do nothing for a few days, they're used to that from me, and I am only a PR guy, not like I know anything about hardware or software and have control over anything except delaying deliveries ... ... ...

don't you got better things to do like writing code mr. software engineer than waste time with some first-class-riding booze-drinking "pr guy" like me?

anyhow, update is live on main page. http://avalon-asics.com

So I was out shopping for food ... and on the way home I started thinking about this 'customs' comment and realised there must be some tracking numbers to prove it true (or false) ... then I read the thread now again (10 more pages Tongue) and find it has been brought up.

But let me put it to you directly:

Firstly, the chips are being shipped from who to who?

Am I incorrect to say that the only customs involved is shipping the chips from Avalon to the customer?

Correct or false?

If that is correct, then simply give the shipping number to ANY customer and they can verify the truth of all this - since their shipping will show it stuck in customs this past week ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

If you are shipping chips from somewhere else to China - I ask why? TMSC made them outside China? Then what was the whole point of saying TMSC was in China and you were close to them?

But even if they are shipping to China - give us one of your shipping numbers and it will show your chips stuck in customs for the past week ... ... ... ...

... and lastly ... why are they stuck in customs.

Isn't that your job - mail boy? Is there anything else you actually do for all the money you get paid by your customers? ... other than spend it in Vegas ...

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
alpet
Legendary

Activity: 1912
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2013, 09:19:58 AM

Hi! I now understand bussines plan of BitSyncom. Several steps only:
1. Made over 1000% profit on chip and B3 preoders.
2. Deceive clients and fuck their minds through ignoring.
3. Build 100500 Avalons and chips on money from step 1.
4. Sell 5Ph at once, with 300% profit. Yeah for greedy naive clients. Difficulty skyrocketing and everyone buyer shocked.
5. Nobody ever made 100% ROI. PROFIT!!!

Novacoin we trust!
https://svcpool.io - PoS cтeйкинг и oбмeнник NVC/BTC.
driksson

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 09:20:52 AM

The only fair thing he can do is refund the groupbuyers, and then they can refund the clients (minus their markup ofcourse).
Then, he can announce a new IN STOCK price where previous group buyers can get a first in line order queue.
With that, i would for sure buy double the amount i have on order through my group buyer if i know it will be in stock, and at a lower rate.
I doubt it will happend though.

Good Call but would the group buy promoters agreed?

why would they not? Instead of packing and shipping way too late chips to angry clients, they would return BTC to them instead. Groupbuyer makes the same amount of money. Avalon only returned payments for orders they never delivered on time in false premises.
If / when they get stock, groupbuyers are approached again. And we as clients get on board should we want to. At hopefully a new price.
tarmi
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 09:29:42 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2013, 09:39:54 AM by tarmi

4. Sell 5Ph at once, with 300% profit. Yeah for greedy naive clients. Difficulty skyrocketing and everyone buyer shocked.

This!

All those chips from that leaked picture from the ex avalon member were used for th production of overpriced b3 machines.

We dont know how many of them were ordered and assembled, but we do know for sure that more then 1 mil of chips finished somewhere. All chip buyers now are awaiting new chips to be produced and delivered.

All chip and b3 buyers are fucked, cause they will never make roi. But most importantly COMPetition is fucked, because they flooded the network.
Painful Truth

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 09:41:07 AM

The minimum that is due now:

- what is stuck in customs from where to where
- proof that chips are stuck in customs: paperwork, tracking #, etc...
- daily updates for paying customers of bitsyncom
driksson

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 09:45:34 AM

I do believe chips being stuck in customs to be rumors? Where have you seen such statement? i have not heard this from the group buy im participating in at all..
(with 10-15 completed group buys, I find it far fetched..)
erk

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 09:46:26 AM

I do believe chips being stuck in customs to be rumors? Where have you seen such statement? i have not heard this from the group buy im participating in at all..
(with 10-15 completed group buys, I find it far fetched..)

It's on the Avalon website front page ffs.
itod
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1076

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 09:47:31 AM

I like when I'm right, was claiming that Yifu doesn't have the chips, not holding them:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=264098.msg2887500#msg2887500

We could expect that it is not Yifu's fault this is happening, he can never admit that, it's somebody else (customs). Whoever believes this "customs" story must be an <put your insult here>.

To me this memo from Avalon is more disturbing than expected. I expected some bad news, we didn't get the bad news we got lie instead. It would be easier with bad news, with lie you don't know what truth is an that can be some really, really bad news.

Hats down to anyone saying "Yifu will tell chips in two weeks"! Congratulations, you are true prophets. There must be something magical in that "two week" period since everyone is using it.
Milan77

Activity: 202

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 10:15:17 AM

This... in the middle!
Milan77

Activity: 202

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 10:21:46 AM

Did anyone from Avalon team really think that millions in $ invest to them and behavior like they did will lead to something else then having monkeys on their back?

They are hiding like some secret organisation. Just wait to tirads smell millions.

I only wonder how this did not happened earlier.

giorgiomassa

Activity: 222

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 10:26:03 AM

Hah!!

Look who surfaced again now that we start talking about lawsuits, with our own orders and orders that we handle for our customers, I'm representing 10 batches of 10K avalon chips and that roughly makes about 800k USD worth of buying order, and we wrote a formal letter to BitSyncom to inform them of the potential legal consequences of their delay, so I guess they got our letter?

If they only try to announce that they won't ship the chips or even worse that they will definitely cancel the orders, they WILL have serious troubles.
pleasuretek

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 10:31:07 AM

I am happy to hear the news from Yifu. I feel the tone of this community has a pretty poor attitude towards the engineers that make it all possible, and the people that work hard creating companies doing what they love (which is not sitting around making sure mining rigs have power). I know BFL took a really long time to develop their product, but Avalon has their product developed.

All this talk about making roi... maybe you should power them with an excersice bike instead of paying for overpriced middle America electricity fees. You would have enough time to calm down and make some happy molecules in your brains (these are important). Also if you plan on making real money(over 50k/yr min) by mining you might want to start looking for a real job again, I mine to support the bitcoin currency and to generate a littlte bit of it for myself, I also work 2 jobs and create electronics as a revenue generating hobby.

You must have understood the risk involved when you spent the money on chips... hell their wasn't even a working board design (other than avalons) when I spent my money. You must have seen what went down with BFL before you spent money on pre order chips from Avalon... Im glad I talked my buddy out of dropping $20k on boards from terrahash (dropped $2k instead, put 15k in a hedge and a little liquid). Did you not understand the rise in difficulty that was going to occur? I also didn't put all my eggs in one basket... if you are looking at bitcoin mining hardware as an investment then you should really diversify so you don't get burned.

I just feel the attitude in this room is a bit dark and could use some light. Especially seeing how none of this technology even existed a year ago and you are all complaining how screwed you are to not have the latest and greatest toys.
g83

Activity: 448

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2013, 10:33:43 AM

I am happy to hear the news from Yifu. I feel the tone of this community has a pretty poor attitude towards the engineers that make it all possible, and the people that work hard creating companies doing what they love (which is not sitting around making sure mining rigs have power). I know BFL took a really long time to develop their product, but Avalon has their product developed.

All this talk about making roi... maybe you should power them with an excersice bike instead of paying for overpriced middle America electricity fees. You would have enough time to calm down and make some happy molecules in your brains (these are important). Also if you plan on making real money(over 50k/yr min) by mining you might want to start looking for a real job again, I mine to support the bitcoin currency and to generate a littlte bit of it for myself, I also work 2 jobs and create electronics as a revenue generating hobby.

You must have understood the risk involved when you spent the money on chips... hell their wasn't even a working board design (other than avalons) when I spent my money. You must have seen what went down with BFL before you spent money on pre order chips from Avalon... Im glad I talked my buddy out of dropping $20k on boards from terrahash (dropped $2k instead, put 15k in a hedge and a little liquid). Did you not understand the rise in difficulty that was going to occur? I also didn't put all my eggs in one basket... if you are looking at bitcoin mining hardware as an investment then you should really diversify so you don't get burned.

I just feel the attitude in this room is a bit dark and could use some light. Especially seeing how none of this technology even existed a year ago and you are all complaining how screwed you are to not have the latest and greatest toys.

+1000
sasadjak

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 10:42:59 AM

Isn't that your job - mail boy? Is there anything else you actually do for all the money you get paid by your customers? ... other than spend it in Vegas ...
http://imageshack.us/a/img834/1696/p9hl.jpg

disfigured face....he drink too much because he worry about our lost
cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 10:46:37 AM

I'm starting to wonder how he can live with himself.
He, and nziagh-whatever that is only hiding behind him.

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 10:49:11 AM

The risk you take as an EE is deliver on 14 million dollar promises. It is very DARK for a good reason and the lack of clear and precise information to those who are holding their credit line requires a forceful response. Sorry but if you want to play with that sort of trust you have to suffer the consequences when you fail.

I guess we need an IRON RING here in BitCoin as it is obvious there is little oversight of the "profession" here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Ring

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 10:54:05 AM

The flaky letter did not address anything, and I'm sorry I find the threat thing a little unbelievable, since Bitsyncom's design team has already left and publicly stated the fall out and their disdain for the remaining member(s). Still they can easily prove that to the authorities as apparently they were sent the threat on a PDF if real.

There's been no mention of this internal break-up from Yifu that needed clearing.

Indeed customs hold-ups are easy to prove using evidence of official papers and tracking ID's so you can hold Yifu to that excuse.

Was totally correct about the new chips info. There was a meeting in Tuesday as mentioned in the press on Sunday. Some of that was bullshit almost certainly to hype the new investment which is why there will be no pre-orders. Yifu is in bed with Banksters. Your chips are unnecessarily delayed due to internal break-up of Bitsyncom. Almost certainly has to be a minimum of 28nm gen 4 to compete with current new wave of competitors. Whether you lot will ever get to see any of those chips long before 'preferential' customers is unlikely.

Burnin', BKKcoins, and Terrahash, he's knowingly screwed you over. No apology.

No mention or explanation of the 14.2 million chips photographed by Gridchip, almost certainly there has been dodgy dealing and backhanders as alluded to on this forum.

Sorry, want to like the guy, but his behaviour is fraudulent.

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: