Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:21:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀  (Read 10003 times)
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:57:07 PM

We are waiting for news from developers for a very long time! Nobody knows what happened to the project and why everyone is silent! Is it really so difficult to announce the real problem of the project, why the delay in the implementation.
I think all the same developers have not left this project, but they simply solve some important issues related to the project. I hope in the end we will be able to use the Wikibits platform.
Wikibits will maintain its current standing no wonder they will surely reach there target goal.Users will be more happy to use application that very helpful and reliable.A project that is useful and helpful is a kind of projects that market is looking for.Its s not new project in the crypto market but Wikibits has alot to offer for its upcoming user and investors.

First let the team come out from hiding like some gang of criminals before making the project "succeed" or whatever since they seem like to hide in the shadows

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:29:46 PM

We are waiting for news from developers for a very long time! Nobody knows what happened to the project and why everyone is silent! Is it really so difficult to announce the real problem of the project, why the delay in the implementation.
I think all the same developers have not left this project, but they simply solve some important issues related to the project. I hope in the end we will be able to use the Wikibits platform.

Really? But why until now we didn't hear any words from the dev and the team? It is just a matter of minutes explaining to their clients what is really the reason for their being inactive for months.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
mr.charming

Activity: 380
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:35:24 PM

Really? But why until now we didn't hear any words from the dev and the team? It is just a matter of minutes explaining to their clients what is really the reason for their being inactive for months.
Yes you are right.the ICO has been successfully ended but the devs still not give update related to ICO or any other development so i think they have to update this information as soon as possible beacause it might be do bad affect on investeros.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:02:47 PM

People in these thread are still wondering what is really the status of the project. Wikibits seems having difficulties when in it comes to communication. Still, we hear nothing about the dev and the team and I think some of the potential investors are leaving with some regrets just because they don't know what is really happening with the platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 08:43:02 PM

Wikibits will maintain its current standing no wonder they will surely reach there target goal.Users will be more happy to use application that very helpful and reliable.A project that is useful and helpful is a kind of projects that market is looking for.Its s not new project in the crypto market but Wikibits has alot to offer for its upcoming user and investors.

Of course the project that collects funds for an already existing platform is better than just an idea and I think this project will appeal to many investors.
I just know that so many investors have one or two issues with this project and l just hope devs decide to clear the whole thing to make it necessary for investors to appreciate their platform

zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:44:56 PM

The more I study this project the more I like it. Tell me,  how can I participate in this project without investing?

This is so easy by join their platform and make contribution at here, follow the alpha version, you can earn WIKI token by make article and comment: https://wikibits.io/alpha/
It's cool! Where have you got this remarkable reference? The project isn't frozen any more or the developer has given this reference for a long time? Everything works qualitatively, you personally tried to earn platform tokens?
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:01:01 PM

People in these thread are still wondering what is really the status of the project. Wikibits seems having difficulties when in it comes to communication. Still, we hear nothing about the dev and the team and I think some of the potential investors are leaving with some regrets just because they don't know what is really happening with the platform.

Exactly. We don't have any idea on what is really happening to Wikibits team due to it's poor communication. Even in telegram chat we didn't hear or read any news from the dev team. This kind of situation are really painful for the investors for this project and especially for the supporters.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:51:38 PM

Transparency is important and I think this is what this project is really lacking. They made an announcement about some problems regarding regulations where they are located but there are no more updates after that.
Your right mate, when big companies trust the project, what's the reason why we can't trust it too.With the set of partners of wikibits. It's not possible that investors won't decieved to join the project. We can't stop the negative reviews regarding the project but we can help to promote until it's success.

There is no big company that trust or support this project ! where this did come from ! the partners that have mentioned on the website are e107, Rupee Blockchain,  JinSheng Comm. Tech and no one of them is a big or even a known company. In past they claimed that wikibits is IBM partners, but there is no an article confirming that.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:16:48 PM

Exactly. We don't have any idea on what is really happening to Wikibits team due to it's poor communication. Even in telegram chat we didn't hear or read any news from the dev team. This kind of situation are really painful for the investors for this project and especially for the supporters.
Yes, absolutely they are not active since very long. And nobody has no idea what wrongs with the developers or team. Due lack of communication investors is started leaving the project with the regret. Due to this situation, there must be a bad impact on the project.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:51:27 PM

Ladies and gentleman; no need to speculate about this project. There are two possibilities: 1- Team has also other projects, they have difficulties with laws, launching in their own country and try to get the project in an ICO friendly country as they mentioned. 2- They just pick up what they could from the ICO and probably taking a vacation in Bahamas.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:14:06 PM

A lot of people still have patient and seat here to waiting for new update or new feature of Wikibits, but maybe they stop when launch beta version ( which they call is alpha ). I really curiously about what the team doing?

PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:41:26 PM

A lot of people still have patient and seat here to waiting for new update or new feature of Wikibits, but maybe they stop when launch beta version ( which they call is alpha ). I really curiously about what the team doing?
Have some discussion at telegram that they should rebuild their reputation, but till now, still no response from the team.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:48:48 PM

Have some discussion at telegram that they should rebuild their reputation, but till now, still no response from the team.
Waiting too long can cause stress guys. We really don't know what will gonna happen to wikibits since the team left already. This is a loss for everyone.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:02:57 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2018, 12:43:06 AM by richelle87

Waiting too long can cause stress guys. We really don't know what will gonna happen to wikibits since the team left already. This is a loss for everyone.

Probably, true. Investors would consider to withdraw their findings on the platform since the team have already left the project.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:00:43 AM

Probably, true. Investors would consider to withdraw their findings on the platform since the team have already left the project.
How come investors can withdraw with out the team engagement into the operations, they have not even build such withdrawal functionalities so there will be no such possibilities for the investors right?
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:49:29 AM

Of course it's good to make a platform for ready-made consumers, but did the team do any marketing research?
No way. The team has disbanded the project and they should have refunded the investors who are really wanted to supports this project.
Prk_7

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:11:40 AM

Yes, absolutely they are not active since very long. And nobody has no idea what wrongs with the developers or team. Due lack of communication investors is started leaving the project with the regret. Due to this situation, there must be a bad impact on the project.
Many have stayed this project as a scam and have stopped following it. The devs should have been in touch with the Investors and followers and frankly said what's wrong rather than blacking out from every platform!
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:14:53 AM

Many have stayed this project as a scam and have stopped following it. The devs should have been in touch with the Investors and followers and frankly said what's wrong rather than blacking out from every platform!
Its nice to ser that finally the team responded. They havent lost much followers till now. They still have a chance but they might have to work a bit harder on gaining the reputation back.
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:15:02 AM

Of course it's good to make a platform for ready-made consumers, but did the team do any marketing research?
It's silly to start any project without marketing research, I hope that the developers understand this and conducted them

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:16:59 AM

It's silly to start any project without marketing research, I hope that the developers understand this and conducted them

As I read some chat in the telegram group. The team said they will relaunch or revised their platforms, like promotions right? I dunno if what date this week though.

Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: