Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:16:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 11:01:37 PM

I never did get a confirmation from IMET if they were one of AMT's pcb manufacturers, but I'll take the geotagged picture as confirmation.

I did get a lovely response to an email I sent today.

Hello,

Order #1432 here aka **** Shaffer. I was just wondering if there were any updates on production of the miners. I did see a e-mail supposedly from one of your accounting people that there are still parts of the miner that are not yet invented. Is this the case? If so is there a revised timeline on the orders as I'm anticipating shipment no later than march 31st which your website still advertises.

If delays are going to occur will we be compensated with a 2.4 the miner if ROI is not attainable with the 1.2th units as per your Miner Protection Plan?

If you have indeed shipped units what order number have you shipped through. Any information you have would be valuable. If you were to update your news section with each lot of miners shipped it, it would help ease worry about your ability to get the miners assembled. Currently many people think you are scamming but, I'm not of them. A little  information in good faith would go a long way towards easing fears. I know you have everyone and their brother pulled for miner assembly, but if you could have someone, anyone, perhaps someone with no arms incapable of assembling the miners manning the phone it would be appreciated.

I've left multiple legitimate messages on the phone each time with the voicemail insuring me of a prompt response within 24 hours.

Jim's response:

Curt,

Production is running smoothly and we are shipping. We have yet to find the time for updates and forum is just a world of lies. Everything is fine and your is on track.

All the best
jim

So incase you were wondering we are a WORLD OF LIES. And though there are those of us on either side of the debate we are all seemed to be lumped together as liars.

So stop lying to me guys, everything is running smoothly and the ARE shipping.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 11:02:13 PM

I am tired of your unconstructive B.S.   If they don't ship, take them to court... that simple.   A lot of the stuff you talk about isn't actionable information.   

Yeah, it's called looking out for future investors that might get ripped off like the people in this thread. I doubt you even care about others though. It's funny, this: coming from you. You've been supporting AMT the whole time, and now look where we are.

You're just sour grapes because they didn't come through and support you're fucked up logic of trusting EVERYONE on the internet without good reason.

All you've been doing is trying to hawk your pre-orders since 50 pages back. I don't feel bad for you one bit. You're self interest has been very apparent this whole thread.

All the garbage that you've been talking about has been entirely useless.   I don't recall one post of yours that was helpful in any manner.
And where is your helpful information? "Take it to small claims court?" Gee thanks. We would've never figured that one out. You must have a law degree.

We'll see. At the end of the day we'll know whether you've actually helped anyone here, other than AMT: since you've already done your part to rouse up more orders for them and convince everyone they are coming through.

So far (and unfortunately) you've been wrong about everything: Accept it.

What I am telling you is that your claims about a 'scam' is not actionable.   Sending someone to court is.  So I was never worried about my investments here because I was on the right side of the law.    

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 11:04:29 PM

And all I'm saying is, don't reassure people of the situation at hand: because we have legal avenues to pursue with AMT. At the end of the day, taking them to court/collections won't GUARANTEE they actually pay the judgement back.

With that said, everyone should listen to Frictionlesscoin and pursue legal action when the time comes. 

You can go ahead and put me back on your ignore list.
Stan-O

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

Stan the Man!

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 11:04:44 PM

I'm surprised you'd pay AMT for a miner, when you have some fairly decent technical know-how. You should of bought the chips yourself and assembled, especially since based on the photos: AMT apparently sucks at the manufacturing process and QC/QA.

Also the fact that you're going to tear your device down to 'MAKE IT RIGHT'.

That said, we shouldn't have to do any of that: these Miners should be ready to go.

Just as we predicted, whats the whole point of wrapping it all in a case if at the end of the day, the boards need to be pulled out because the case hinders proper cooling? Decisions like these made me realize that AMT isn't as technical as people hoped.

I can personally attest to the case being a hinderance.  That lil sucker was hot when all buttoned up inside the case. BUT, with the boards sitting on top of the case, the boards run as cool as can be.  No extra cooling required, and no heat coming from the boards.  The little fans they have mounted to the heatsink do a fine job.  

As stated, one would assume that the product would work "out of the box".  I plugged my 80GH rig in, and had to turn it off right away, due to the crap rattling around inside and bouncing off the fans.  Stray screws and packaging material(styrafoam) everywhere inside the thing.   Never did figure out where the extra screws went.  

After i got it all cleaned out, and put back together inside the case, I once again had to turn it off due to the heat.   Why not save the time and expense of getting it all crammed into a case, and go the antminer route?  Tying to sell them on looks alone?  I would rather have something with the parts showing that works reliably, than something that looks nice and doesnt work for shit.
sirminesalot

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 11:08:02 PM

Why not save the time and expense of getting it all crammed into a case, and go the antminer route?  Tying to sell them on looks alone?  I would rather have something with the parts showing that works reliably, than something that looks nice and doesnt work for shit.

That is EXACTLY why.

I ASSUME (yes, assume) they figured people would be "ooh'ing and ahh'ing" over the case, and not tear it open to find a clusterfuck of wires, hot glue, smeared thermal paste, and no name PSUs and USB Hubs.

mdiggy

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 11:13:29 PM

I never did get a confirmation from IMET if they were one of AMT's pcb manufacturers, but I'll take the geotagged picture as confirmation.

Hello,

Order #1432 here aka **** Shaffer. I was just wondering if there were any updates on production of the miners. I did see a e-mail supposedly from one of your accounting people that there are still parts of the miner that are not yet invented. Is this the case? If so is there a revised timeline on the orders as I'm anticipating shipment no later than march 31st which your website still advertises.

If delays are going to occur will we be compensated with a 2.4 the miner if ROI is not attainable with the 1.2th units as per your Miner Protection Plan?

If you have indeed shipped units what order number have you shipped through. Any information you have would be valuable. If you were to update your news section with each lot of miners shipped it, it would help ease worry about your ability to get the miners assembled. Currently many people think you are scamming but, I'm not of them. A little  information in good faith would go a long way towards easing fears. I know you have everyone and their brother pulled for miner assembly, but if you could have someone, anyone, perhaps someone with no arms incapable of assembling the miners manning the phone it would be appreciated.

I've left multiple legitimate messages on the phone each time with the voicemail insuring me of a prompt response within 24 hours.

Jim's response:

Curt,

Production is running smoothly and we are shipping. We have yet to find the time for updates and forum is just a world of lies. Everything is fine and your is on track.

All the best
jim

So incase you were wondering we are a WORLD OF LIES. And though there are those of us on either side of the debate we are all seemed to be lumped together as liars.

If this is so, does anyone have a tracking number or proof of shipment?

To anyone taking legal action:
Has AMT responded to any of you about it? A bribe saying not to perhaps...
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 12:50:41 AM

Looks like the coincraft A1 rigs are all over eBay now:  http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR12.TRC2.A0.H0.Xcoincraft+miner&_nkw=coincraft+miner&_sacat=0&_from=R40

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
sirminesalot

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 12:57:17 AM

Just from a glance, those 4u miners look to have good ventilation (3x fans) and overall build quality look good. Just saying, comparatively to AMT's case. Space for 2 PSUs is a plus.

Wonder if they are legit?
rik_khaos

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 01:09:09 AM

Hey say they will be ready for shipping from march 18th so at least it matches some with the revised amt timeline. At least for my miner I knew I was supposed to be getting mine end of march. so We'll see.

FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 01:15:14 AM

Just from a glance, those 4u miners look to have good ventilation (3x fans) and overall build quality look good. Just saying, comparatively to AMT's case. Space for 2 PSUs is a plus.

Are you brain dead?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
athgaurd

Activity: 79

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 01:56:34 AM

Are you brain dead?

so nice to know that fric changes sides on a whim... but what do I care... lol I just want my money.
athgaurd

Activity: 79

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 01:57:57 AM

Hello,

Jim's response:

Curt,

All the best
jim

If this is so, does anyone have a tracking number or proof of shipment?

To anyone taking legal action:
Has AMT responded to any of you about it? A bribe saying not to perhaps...

I'm waiting 48 hours before I proceed with legal action. It's the least I can do.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 02:36:32 AM

I'm waiting 48 hours before I proceed with legal action. It's the least I can do.

Keep us posted! 

I have requested a refund.   

If my request is not honored,  I'm going to small claims court.  No lawyer required.  I doubt they want to spend their time battling out in small claims court with every customer.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
mdiggy

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 05:49:42 AM

Hey say they will be ready for shipping from march 18th so at least it matches some with the revised amt timeline. At least for my miner I knew I was supposed to be getting mine end of march. so We'll see.

Where did you find "the revised amt timeline"Huh
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:00:11 AM

Ok... here are the instructions on taking AMT to court:

You may file with a District Justice if you
have a complaint against a person or a store
and wish to recover money totaling less than
$8,000. This limit excludes the cost of the suit
itself; if you win you are entitled to
reimbursement for court cost.

SELECTING DISTRICT COURT
For assistance in finding the correct court, you
can call (610) 565-6990 or (610) 891-4865.

file a complaint on a form, which
you can obtain at the District Court office.
Your name and address.
 Business name and address.
 Amount for which you are suing.
 A short statement of why you believe you
are entitled to the money. Be sure to
provide enough information so that the
person you are suing knows why they are
being sued.

Suits from $4001.00 to $8000.00 – $117.50
Once you have filed the complaint you will
receive a hearing date in the mail. The date
must be between 10 and 60 days from the
date you filed. The law requires that before
the hearing, the other party must receive a
copy of your complaint. This can be done in
two ways:
1. Request that the complaint be sent by
certified mail.
2. Request that a Constable hand deliver
the complaint. There is an additional charge,
but if you win, these costs can be reimbursed

In short,  have the police deliver the complaint.

Constables in the Commonwealth are not exactly police. They have many of the powers and duties of regular police, but they are primarily officers of the court.

Not to put too fine a point on it, they are the Magistrate's personal goon squad, and they are mercenaries. You probably DO want to use them.

PA's law system is just plain weird. Magistrate is an elective judge, and his powers are pretty intense. I would advise any of you who go before a magistrate in PA to have your arguments well in place, your paperwork ready, and a deferential attitude. If the Magistrate is on your side, or if the other side gets cocky (likely in this instance) You will have an openly biased person of power in your corner, and they can't be discredited for that bias. It's not a very just system, but it can be worked. If a magistrate likes you, you swing a mighty hammer.

Most of 'em can also be bought, but not for the money we're talking here.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:03:05 AM

Hello,

Jim's response:

Curt,

All the best
jim

This pisses me off even more. I ain't lied once. To you guys OR to AMT.
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:26:34 AM

AMT has been at best deceitful in 90% of their posts and at worst flat out lied to us about deliveries but were the liars.

NaranKPatel   515   10.12.2013   1.2   1   Feb 24,25, 26   N
NaranKPatel   519   10.15.2013   1.2   1   Feb 24,25, 26   N
wtiger127   521   10.14.2013   1.2   1   Feb 24,25, 26   N
russellthies   541   10.23.2013   1.2   1   Feb 24,25, 26   N
avaughn4   580   11.13.2013   520   1   Feb 24,25, 26   N
avaughn4   580   11.13.2013   1.2   1   Feb 24,25, 26   N - Order amended to add 1.2 on 02.07.2014

AMT said they shipped through order 600 so according to them everyone above is lying about not receiving their units.

and everyone below is lying that they haven't received a tracking number because things are rolling along smoothly.

I knew I couldn't trust that crunch guy. oh wait, that's me Embarrassed

clenell   610   11.11.2013   1.2   1   Feb 26,27, 28   N
rzrminer   640   11.12.2013   1.2   1   Feb 26,27, 28   N
avaughn4   650   11.13.2013   520   2   Feb 26,27, 28   N
avaughn4   650   11.13.2013   1.2   2   Feb 26,27, 28   N - Order amended to add 1.2 on 02.07.2014
cowpiboy   666   11.14.2013   520   1   Feb 26,27, 28   ?
cowpiboy   671   11.15.2013   ?   ?   Feb 26,27, 28   order cancelled
cowpiboy   672   11.15.2013   520   1   Feb 26,27, 28   ?
captin crunch   676   11.15.2013   1.2   1   Feb 26,27, 28   N
cicask8ers   686   ?   1.2   1   Feb 26,27, 28   N
? ? ? ? ? ? ?   699   11.16.2013   1.2   1   Feb 26,27, 28   N - friend of captin crunch
termonator61   700   11.19.2013   1.2   1   Feb 26,27, 28   N
cowpiboy   709   11.21.2013   1.2   1   March 3, 4, 5   N
cowpiboy   710   11.21.2013   1.2   1   March 3, 4, 5   N
captin crunch   716   11.22.2013   1.2   2   March 3, 4, 5   N
russellthies   798   11.29.2013   1.2   1   March 3, 4, 5   N
swiftshoot   803   ?   128   1   Shipped   Y
Khanduras   805   ?   128   1   Shipped   Y - 01.08.2014
C0Kez3R0   847   12.03.2013   80   1   Shipped   Y - 01.10.2014
C0Kez3R0   847   12.03.2013   1.2   1   March 5, 6, 7   N
YourPalToots   867   12.04.2013   1.2   1   March 5, 6, 7   N
fryarminer   888   12.05.2013   80   1   Shipped   Y
Chazaki   899   12.05.2013   1.2   2   March 5, 6, 7   N

rik_khaos

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:30:42 AM

Where did you find "the revised amt timeline"Huh

By that  I mean the newest timeline they posted here, and as I said that is for my order, your milage may vary.

Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 12:17:56 PM

bASIC, BFL, HF and now AMT, God love the good old US of A!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjWq2Yrfz0I

loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 12:30:38 PM

bASIC, BFL, HF and now AMT, God love the good old US of A!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjWq2Yrfz0I

Wrong Wink
I was watching  bASIC thread closely. As long as i can say bASIC lost a lot of money but they did not lie for more than a week of delays and after that little by little they have refunded 100% of money taken. I do not have comments about HF, BUT I DO COMPLETELY AGREE that AMT !EQUALS! to BFL Grin Grin Grin

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: