Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:36:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 04:25:41 PM

Reality check: People are pissed!

Friction, Opiem and Rik want to be all calm and collected about having lost several thousand dollars, that's fine. Just don't expect others to follow suit... and PLEASE for the love of god, I'm sick of hearing how 'you think' AMT has had the customers' best interest in mind. At no point were we ever given REAL updates and progress reports with substance. Now the shit has hit the fan and they are nowhere to be found. If they really were legit and cared about their customers, AMT_Miners wouldn't of disappeared; they would of updated the community somehow, someway. Last I checked it wasn't here, phone, emails, or their website.

Josh is probably stalling so he can continue collecting money for 'April' orders. I don't think we'll be seeing him again.

If they do decide to claim bankruptcy, I doubt they will let anyone know either.

My guess is that AMT is banking on the fact that most people on the internet, take losses like this and move on without telling anybody (due to embarrassment or thinking the justice system won't work for them).

Hey Joshy boy, I hope you look good in an orange jumpsuit!

If they keep collecting money for orders up until they claim bankruptcy they are going to have a hard time getting bankruptcy granted.

http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/personal-liability-piercing-corporate-veil-33006.html

This will be of importance as well. I'm not sure how well they have kept these things together.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rik_khaos

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 04:34:21 PM

I want someone to tell AMT to eat a bowl of dick while on the stand. I mean I really want it to happen, I want to see it happen and I want to see the look on people's faces.

I'm wondering how the people who aren't on this forum are going about thing?

sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 04:52:47 PM

I want someone to tell AMT to eat a bowl of dick while on the stand. I mean I really want it to happen, I want to see it happen and I want to see the look on people's faces.

While on the stand? What world are you living in? This isn't an episode of Law & Order.

Big deal, he called Josh's cell (afterall Josh has $6,000 of his money and hasn't given him a refund or updated him as to whats happening) - is this so far fetched for Clennel to call him? You're making a much bigger deal of him calling Josh than it actually is. I think he's within his right to call, it's not harrassment: we have OPEN ENDED business with Josh, so he's fair game.

As for the bowl of dicks comments. Big fucking deal. It's the internet, shit gets said - it has absolutely no bearing on what has taken place here (money paid, nothing received).

If anything, Clennel is guilty of abusing some internet etiquette. Big fucking whoop.

Focus on the real issues here, not the pissed off pre-orderers.
clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 04:53:00 PM

I would like to buy a 320GHs with PayPal.

I sent e-mails, but no return!

Thanks.

rofl! welcome to the AMT thread! please man, in all seriousness... do NOT buy a thing from AMT.

Haven't been around here in a while; what happened; I thought you were the resident AMT shill?

i recommend you stop thinking. it's not panning out.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
sirminesalot

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:01:14 PM

Personal attacks and the like re not going to help you when you go to court. It is just more for them to use against you.

Yeah, I can see it now:

Judge says: "Clennel, you told Joshua Zipkin to eat a bowl of dicks!? CASE DISMISSED! AMT you are free to go!"

Oh right...there's that part about Josh taking millions of pre-order money from customers and not shipping a single thing. I forgot about that.

They won't give 3 shits about what was said. If anything, most people would understand people being UBER pissed at losing $6,000 to AMT.

Let me also remind you, that Clennel or anyone else with derogatory things to say: HAVEN'T BROKEN THE LAW. Only AMT has broken the law so far.

The 3 of you guys were AMT shills this whole thread, and now the tables have turned since you see your money is gone. I hope you sleep well at night knowing you probably helped funnel more customers to AMT with your unwarranted support, and ignorance to the shady details surround AMT that were so blatantly obvious. Remember when AMT said they'd give discounts to show moral support and fight trolls in this thread? You idiots took the bait on that, and now look where you are. All part of AMT's master plan to rouse up more pre-orderers at the expense of your credibility.

That said, the 3 of you should shut the fuck up because your credibility is ZERO. You have been wrong about AMT for most the thread and now you want to preach about 'acting properly'. Get real.
clenell

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:03:03 PM

What favor did clenell do himself by getting a hold of Josh's personal number and calling him on it? Maybe he got under Josh's skin, maybe he feels like he finally stuck one to him. But wouldn't the better option have been to conceal that he had the number, waited for when he needed the Consumer Affairs office or some agency to to contact him via that line and blind sided him? So far as clenell has said calling Josh hasn't done anything in the way of getting a refund secured.

The greatest piece of investigative work to date tracking Josh Zipkin? Let's just say there is nothing left to mystery now with Joshy boy. If i want to drive and have lunch with him right now I can do it. It helps me sleep at night knowing where he is.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
Stan-O

Activity: 267

Stan the Man!

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:07:06 PM

I would like to buy a 320GHs with PayPal.

I sent e-mails, but no return!

Thanks.

You'e kidding, right?  how could anyone in their right mind come across this thread, and still try to give AMT their money?

has to be a troll joke. 

Save yourself the headache and heartache.  shop elsewhere.
MinerPro

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:14:31 PM

Hey all,

we've asked for a refund, since a little over a week. In fact, we got one answer (out of daily mails) where "Jim" states:
(and I quote)
Apologies but refunds are not an option
(end quote)

I replied that we weren't asking, that we are telling. We have officially cancelled the order and officially requested a refund. Over here in Yurp we have different laws: if the company does not deliver within a set time frame the order is automatically cancelled and the client receives money back... (let's see if that ever happens Smiley )

He also replied in the same email (dated 17th) and that i found really interesting because I did not bring that up in any communications betwixt our companies:

(and, again, I quote)
We'll be shipping your miners this week. As long as we have shipped your products, we have done nothing illegal actually
(end quote)

That was really weird, as again i never mentioned any illegality whatsoever. Now, after the usual week's wait, we've handed everything over to our attorneys.
And also added a nice perk: for every day they do not refund our money we reserve the right to issue a 7% accumulative fine. Lawyer said I should. We're actually still not looking to litigate, we're merely trying to get our money back. Because: no delivery + no communications = bad business

J.
DrGamma

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:25:28 PM

clenell has generally just degenerated into being a troll. Hence why I have him on ignore. Any credibility he had died with his stupidity and insults toward anyone who even marginally disagreed with him.

There are a few who have ruined this thread. I reads better with them on ingore, but its been soooooo trolled its pretty worless.   AMT doesnt come around anymore due to the trolls or they are on a beach Wink

Hey, BlackOut, is this the update from AMT you've been waiting for? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkTb9GP9lVI

Thanks hero.   why not put your money where you month and order from AMT.  You have not ordered from AMT why do you come here.   Go Away....

I've ordered and paid AMT.

Also wrote about it: http://www.advancedminers-clients.com

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:26:00 PM

That would be priceless! That would almost be worth losing, just to say it in open court Cheesy
clenell

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:30:37 PM

That would be priceless! That would almost be worth losing, just to say it in open court Cheesy

rofl... im giggling at work thinking about it.

note: i just got josh to answer the phone again and guess what... he hung up like a bitch.

sirminesalot

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:35:14 PM

rofl... im giggling at work thinking about it.

note: i just got josh to answer the phone again and guess what... he hung up like a bitch.

Wheres your wire transfer refund?

What else is there to say really? He hangs up on Clennel, who he said he'd wire a refund back to: but never did. It's like AMT is full of compulsive liars and it's becoming very clear that this isn't going to end well for everyone.

TIME TO LAWYER UP!!!

As for what was said earlier about him taking funds up until bankruptcy: well that's assuming he plans on going through Bankruptcy. For all we know, he can flee to Bulgaria with millions and never be seen again. It's not like he'll be extradited to the U.S for Fraud.
rik_khaos

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 07:10:35 PM

http://www.foreign.senate.gov/treaties/110-12

He could be.

rik_khaos

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 07:12:54 PM

I wonder if you can file a police report or have him arrested on suspicion of theft.

Stan-O

Activity: 267

Stan the Man!

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 07:15:21 PM

first they have to find you, in order to extradite you.

are the Bulgarian police really going to spend much time and effort to apprehend these guys?  time and effort are probably directly correlated to how much you pay them, out of your own pocket.  otherwise, where's the incentive for them?

rik_khaos

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 07:27:15 PM

Personal attacks and the like re not going to help you when you go to court. It is just more for them to use against you.

Yeah, I can see it now:

Judge says: "Clennel, you told Joshua Zipkin to eat a bowl of dicks!? CASE DISMISSED! AMT you are free to go!"

Oh right...there's that part about Josh taking millions of pre-order money from customers and not shipping a single thing. I forgot about that.

They won't give 3 shits about what was said. If anything, most people would understand people being UBER pissed at losing $6,000 to AMT.

Let me also remind you, that Clennel or anyone else with derogatory things to say: HAVEN'T BROKEN THE LAW. Only AMT has broken the law so far.

The 3 of you guys were AMT shills this whole thread, and now the tables have turned since you see your money is gone. I hope you sleep well at night knowing you probably helped funnel more customers to AMT with your unwarranted support, and ignorance to the shady details surround AMT that were so blatantly obvious. Remember when AMT said they'd give discounts to show moral support and fight trolls in this thread? You idiots took the bait on that, and now look where you are. All part of AMT's master plan to rouse up more pre-orderers at the expense of your credibility.

That said, the 3 of you should shut the fuck up because your credibility is ZERO. You have been wrong about AMT for most the thread and now you want to preach about 'acting properly'. Get real.

I don't know that I had even joined the forum before that offer was on the table.

And read again, if being logical about potential alternatives to the bs that has been posted here that had nothing to do with business does no take me a shill. Find the parts where I posted the pictures of the chips and back plane were taken near their base of operations. Finding conspiracies where there are none is libel at best delusion at worst.

Also find where I posted about them back dating their posts and posting picture that had been taken after the "date of the post"

So just to be clear not buying in to conspiracies about freemasonry and Josh ' s dad hardly makes me a shill.

plp

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 07:28:30 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2014, 07:44:10 PM by plp

Did anybody call there bank if more people call there accounts can get there account frozen and not tranfer all the funds out of the country .

Also should we get a lawyer in Penslyvania or should we just get one where we are from ?
opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 07:44:05 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2014, 07:59:14 PM by opieum2

@plp that would require an action by law enforcement with a warrant from the court. Its possible but not likely at this point unless someone has some smoking gun of evidence which no one really has at this point. Again I still think they are just running a business badly. But that's an opinion. They choose not to act on customer feedback to communicate and clam up. It certainly justifies anger but not insanity and all the other personal attacks being leveled at them. The misleading statements on their part also created the situation they are in. In all honesty it might be better for them to exit the consumer side of things and focus on the reseller side if they have a better reputation there. This thread is 1st on the google search when looking up advanced miners review.

For the sake of my own sanity I will take a break from this thread (today lol). I had hoped for updates but they haven't been on here since the 11th. If by the 31st I don't hear back from them directly I will take appropriate action.
For good faith (legal term) efforts I figure I will do that much since that is their alleged commitment.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
clenell

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 07:53:29 PM

Did anybody call there bank if more people call there accounts can get there account frozen and not tranfer all the funds out of the country .

Also should we get a lawyer in Penslyvania or should we just get one where we are from ?

pennsylvania... all of you who asked for my attorneys information in PA i will send the information in a PM.

opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 07:58:19 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2014, 08:08:21 PM by opieum2

Thank you phin. I took people off ignore for the most part. Now I am just reading for the lulz. Glad we can disagree on some points and not have it turn into an insultfest. And yea I agree and no I got the right meaning not the other one.

While what you said is possible....there is one thing there. how would he spend it? second his assets get frozen he has no means to convert from bitcoin to fiat. And its easy now to trace it back and hence find him if he were playing that game. I mean he COULD be doing that. But it would be insanity. Possible but not likley. Unless the place he is running to is a bitcoin utopian economy its just not happening. (give it 50 years like in Almost Human on FX great show that uses bitcoin as money)

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: