Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:13:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 11750 times)
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 09:35:37 PM

I like the fact this project is working towards gain more partnerships with energy companies. Looking forward to hearing good news from the team.

Sure sometimes it is highly beneficial to get more partners than doing it alone. I think once they have more partnership they will learn a lot about what they need to move Bittwatt forward

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:15:53 PM

I like the fact this project is working towards gain more partnerships with energy companies. Looking forward to hearing good news from the team.

Sure sometimes it is highly beneficial to get more partners than doing it alone. I think once they have more partnership they will learn a lot about what they need to move Bittwatt forward

IT will give the team a good refreshment and force more investors to get involved if they see a successful partnership, I still think the team need to up the game in social media and ensure ful activity resulting in a bigger audience
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:17:26 PM

I am thirst for more partnership announcements from the Bittwatt team. When will be the next partnership announcement come in? How big would be that announcement? Fingers crossed and waiting..

A partnership announcement would be really great to have now. I think this part of the progress would mostly involve getting more suppliers on board and I think they will be fueling the network with more offers.

Your right, at this stage in the ICO - in the final hurdle with no bonuses on offer, now would be a perfect time to release an update or partnership giving a good reason for other investors to get on board and reach the hardcap

A strategic move if you ask me, getting a partnership with a company with credible track record will surely impact how the finial ICO stage goes.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 12:30:02 AM

I am thirst for more partnership announcements from the Bittwatt team. When will be the next partnership announcement come in? How big would be that announcement? Fingers crossed and waiting..

A partnership announcement would be really great to have now. I think this part of the progress would mostly involve getting more suppliers on board and I think they will be fueling the network with more offers.

Have to agree partnerships are what will matter from this point forward. As they can build more partnerships they will develop into a powerhouse there trick I think is to gain corporate interest and meet at a high level worth manufacturers especially in Asia
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:32:04 AM

Have to agree partnerships are what will matter from this point forward. As they can build more partnerships they will develop into a powerhouse there trick I think is to gain corporate interest and meet at a high level worth manufacturers especially in Asia

They will also be the early adopters of the platform which means to them they will surely get a better reward for getting on board early on something like low fee or the announcements they will have with bittwatt and vice versa. Especially that the sale is going quite well. It the best timing.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:56:27 AM

I personally like the fact that blockchain projects now see a reason to work with each other to achieve a better outcome rather than competing with each other for glory.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 06:04:01 AM

They will also be the early adopters of the platform which means to them they will surely get a better reward for getting on board early on something like low fee or the announcements they will have with bittwatt and vice versa. Especially that the sale is going quite well. It the best timing.

I strongly believe that Bittwatt are going to get more partner. They have great business process and they in a sector that is long overdue for innovation.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 06:18:28 AM

is there any chance of being on major exchanges such as Bittrex? and how much tokens already raised?

I'm sure the team have ambitions on this like most projects no doubt do but it's likely at the start that they wont. These bigger exchanges charge an absolute fortune and it's just not practical for most.

You are right, most times is even best to start from a smaller platform and move to the bigger ones, reason that it has a kind of influence when a project move from small to big, the community will understand that they are serious but that aside, i usually say that big exchanges can't help a bad project, a project with a difference will stand out, no matter the avenue they choose as an exchange

I think the best approach is to use some not so famous exchanges at first time. Trading should begin from small volumes. And then when everybody is sure about reliability of token they can move to bigger exchanges.

It's most of the time also a question of the money a project wants to spend. Do they decide to spend a huge sum of the money they just raised to get listed on a major exchange to please all the 'moon-kiddies' or do they decide to go for smaller, cheaper exchanges, build up some trading volume there and increase the community so that maybe the community can help to get listed on Binance and co. by voting for example.

I think cross exchange at start is fine. But not all people like to have multiple exchange account for trading. So I personally feel that Bittwatt should list at one popular exchange.
cryptokingmaker

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:23:45 AM

Yes, the more partnerships they make the more exposure to the Bittwatt community, previously we have seen many successful companies by making a partnership with the other companies and people from those companies will also support the project.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:29:25 AM

I strongly believe that Bittwatt are going to get more partner. They have great business process and they in a sector that is long overdue for innovation.

yes, they are currently talking a lot with different companies and are networking. I've heard rumors about different partnerships (including very big ones), but I do not want to pass that on. It is better if there are official communications from the team
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:33:35 AM

is there any chance of being on major exchanges such as Bittrex? and how much tokens already raised?

I'm sure the team have ambitions on this like most projects no doubt do but it's likely at the start that they wont. These bigger exchanges charge an absolute fortune and it's just not practical for most.

You are right, most times is even best to start from a smaller platform and move to the bigger ones, reason that it has a kind of influence when a project move from small to big, the community will understand that they are serious but that aside, i usually say that big exchanges can't help a bad project, a project with a difference will stand out, no matter the avenue they choose as an exchange

I think the best approach is to use some not so famous exchanges at first time. Trading should begin from small volumes. And then when everybody is sure about reliability of token they can move to bigger exchanges.

It's most of the time also a question of the money a project wants to spend. Do they decide to spend a huge sum of the money they just raised to get listed on a major exchange to please all the 'moon-kiddies' or do they decide to go for smaller, cheaper exchanges, build up some trading volume there and increase the community so that maybe the community can help to get listed on Binance and co. by voting for example.

Wise words, getting listed into exchanges is not an easy thing to do but a lot are still yet to get accustomed to the fact that is not easy and hence shout about big exchanges, only to dump as soon as they get listed, the fact is, the team has to do what's best for the project and not necessarily listen to messages that will break the credibility of this project  
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:38:46 AM

Bittwatt have raised $25,3 Million for soft cap. Next stop is reaching hard cap ($30,4 Million). What do you guys think, will they be able to achieve the hardcap?

Sure, they have been present at Future Banking, a Wall-Street event focused on digitalisation and innovations in the banking and payments industry. Major companies such as: VISA , Revolut, Monzo werepresent at the event. this is just the start of Bitwatt
Yes and the gap between the softcap and the hardcap is not big at all they can easily reach their hardcap with these events and achievements.

I agree. And looks like hardcap will reach with next few days. People investing here because Bittwatt have unique business model and already working in few countries.
Yes. But just want to know in this stage where is sale is running, they are not offering any bonuses for investors?
Also one text there, "Amount Sold". What is the exact meaning and about which amount they are taking?

Current stage is final and offers no bonuses. You could get 5 or 10% bonus just two days before.
Amount sold is the percentage of sold tokens from all tokens they sell duting the ICO (300,000,000 tokens is total amount that are sold during the ICO).

They're 90%+ last time I heard on this thread, so that mean's they've sold like 270m tokens? That's awesome.

Cool. They have very less gap/amount between softcap and hardcap. Since softcap is reached I am expecting hardcap to be reached within this week itself.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 07:17:15 AM

IT will give the team a good refreshment and force more investors to get involved if they see a successful partnership, I still think the team need to up the game in social media and ensure ful activity resulting in a bigger audience

I don't know about their other social medias but i know how active they are on both Twitter and medium with both updates and articles placed on both channels frequently.
jamzzz123

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:24:44 AM

Bittwatt have raised $25,3 Million for soft cap. Next stop is reaching hard cap ($30,4 Million). What do you guys think, will they be able to achieve the hardcap?

Sure, they have been present at Future Banking, a Wall-Street event focused on digitalisation and innovations in the banking and payments industry. Major companies such as: VISA , Revolut, Monzo werepresent at the event. this is just the start of Bitwatt
Yes and the gap between the softcap and the hardcap is not big at all they can easily reach their hardcap with these events and achievements.

I agree. And looks like hardcap will reach with next few days. People investing here because Bittwatt have unique business model and already working in few countries.
Yes. But just want to know in this stage where is sale is running, they are not offering any bonuses for investors?
Also one text there, "Amount Sold". What is the exact meaning and about which amount they are taking?

Current stage is final and offers no bonuses. You could get 5 or 10% bonus just two days before.
Amount sold is the percentage of sold tokens from all tokens they sell duting the ICO (300,000,000 tokens is total amount that are sold during the ICO).

They're 90%+ last time I heard on this thread, so that mean's they've sold like 270m tokens? That's awesome.

Cool. They have very less gap/amount between softcap and hardcap. Since softcap is reached I am expecting hardcap to be reached within this week itself.

The last stage of the ICO is the BIGGEST, so I wouldn't expect hardcap to be hit within this week but lets not forget how successful the sales campagin has been, and what a great result it is even at this stage
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:27:01 AM

yes, they are currently talking a lot with different companies and are networking. I've heard rumors about different partnerships (including very big ones), but I do not want to pass that on. It is better if there are official communications from the team

Well the first step they've made in partnerships is still awesome, eva-energy.ro/ has a user-base of around 54,000, that may be 'small' for some energy companies, but it's an awesome starting point IMO.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:48:53 AM

Bonus is finished? I don't see the bonus info at token sale process bar as it was there till yesterday. However still phase 3 token sale is going on and for phase 3 I see 10% bonus. Now it's confusing if bonus is there or not.

The 3rd phase with 10% bonus ended yesterday. So I assume there won't be no bonus anymore in the 4th phase (atleast not 10% anymore).

Yep to my knowledge this is a 0% bonus round, so basically last chance to get in for ICO prices, and considering the demand we've been seeing im pretty sure its still a da*n good price, especially with announcements of partnerships with energy companies coming out demand on exchange should be pretty strong when it hits the exchanges.

What about 5% bonus of cross platform? That's also finished? Even though bonus is not available, I think it's still good bet to buy Bittwatt tokens from ICO instead of waiting for listing and buying from exchange.

The bonus is still active on coss exchange that is the benefit of getting the token from coss exchange else there won't be any use of the partnership.

It's good if they still offering bonus at cross exchange. Anyway bought tokens using cross platform? How was the experience? Do I need to create account first?
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:55:17 AM

It’s always smart to start out with smaller exchanges just to get trading possible and accessible to everyone that’s the best step the step to getting a big one is an expensive and huge step with only mild reward as a result for a huge fee in most case I’m sure the team knows that

Agree. As long as the smaller exchanges are still well used ones, the 24 hour trade volume can still be really impressive. The more popular it becomes, then they can start looking at bigger exchanges
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:31:29 AM

Well the first step they've made in partnerships is still awesome, eva-energy.ro/ has a user-base of around 54,000, that may be 'small' for some energy companies, but it's an awesome starting point IMO.

Every long journey begins with the first small step (Confucius)
I think it's good that they start small and first test how everything works. The initial phase is certainly not easy.
The big partners will come soon by themselves, I'm sure
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 09:53:03 AM

Bonus is finished? I don't see the bonus info at token sale process bar as it was there till yesterday. However still phase 3 token sale is going on and for phase 3 I see 10% bonus. Now it's confusing if bonus is there or not.

The 3rd phase with 10% bonus ended yesterday. So I assume there won't be no bonus anymore in the 4th phase (atleast not 10% anymore).
Yes i do not see any bonus more on their website so i am pretty sure that phase 3 is ended including the bonus with it, phase 4 will stay 13 more days.

No more bonus. That is for sure. Remaining 12+ days will be without bonus. And also only limited amount of tokens left out in the sale. If somebody really needs to grab this opportunity, then its time to do it.

They had a partnership with Coss if I remember correctly where you could get 5% bonus when participating in the ICO over the Coss exchange. Do you know if this bonus is over as well?

It's still active, if you go to their site here: https://exchange.coss.io/exchange/coss-eth there is an ICO listing tab with Bitwatt there.

Surprised this isn't going in line with the website but guess that's the promotional deal they have agreed. It's not uncommon to see certain sites offering a different discount from the direct site it self.
ICO is going on in last 10 days? What is the exactly last date of  ICO? If they couldn't sold all tokens then what they will do with unsold tokens?

I am not sure there have been any information on that yet but I think the best thing to do in such case is burn the token as that seem to be the best option

Last day of the ICO will be the 27th of May. And about the unsold tokens (if there will be any): One of the Telegram admins confirmed that they will be burned.

Yea. As I expected. That's usually what most developers do to unsold tokens. It help to build the feeling of security for some investors.

Burning of unsold token is definitely a good step to increasing the value of the project, cutting circulation is super solid plan and I look forward to seeing it work

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
jamzzz123

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:14:47 AM

Yes i do not see any bonus more on their website so i am pretty sure that phase 3 is ended including the bonus with it, phase 4 will stay 13 more days.

No more bonus. That is for sure. Remaining 12+ days will be without bonus. And also only limited amount of tokens left out in the sale. If somebody really needs to grab this opportunity, then its time to do it.

They had a partnership with Coss if I remember correctly where you could get 5% bonus when participating in the ICO over the Coss exchange. Do you know if this bonus is over as well?

It's still active, if you go to their site here: https://exchange.coss.io/exchange/coss-eth there is an ICO listing tab with Bitwatt there.

Surprised this isn't going in line with the website but guess that's the promotional deal they have agreed. It's not uncommon to see certain sites offering a different discount from the direct site it self.
ICO is going on in last 10 days? What is the exactly last date of  ICO? If they couldn't sold all tokens then what they will do with unsold tokens?

I am not sure there have been any information on that yet but I think the best thing to do in such case is burn the token as that seem to be the best option

Last day of the ICO will be the 27th of May. And about the unsold tokens (if there will be any): One of the Telegram admins confirmed that they will be burned.

Yea. As I expected. That's usually what most developers do to unsold tokens. It help to build the feeling of security for some investors.

Burning of unsold token is definitely a good step to increasing the value of the project, cutting circulation is super solid plan and I look forward to seeing it work

I do like a coin burn, best thing about these ICO's essentially free money booster for the coins you do hold! Downside is less tokens sold for the project, but means less tokens more demand
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: