Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:05:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 11754 times)
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:15:07 PM

I hope this plan will be success and can be reached the hard cap of Token Sales.
 Good luck fellows.

Looks like you have not checked the project details properly. ICO is over few days back and now tokens are available at cross exchange and soon there is possibility that it will be available on one of the big exchange as well.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 01:16:37 PM

Guys do you know the exact date when the Energy Exchange will be available ? On the site it says that it is coming soon ! But I am really curious.

No date  has been revealed yet but I live the energy exchange is their key service so it shouldn't take too long to start operating fully.

Bittwatt intends to start in Romania on June 30th and from this day on customers should be able to pay their electricity in BWT. If the date holds, the Energy Exchange should go online either that day or just before

Oh.. Wow. The main day is getting closer now.  Do you think this will have a positive effect on the market value of Bittwatt if everything falls in place?

I'm absolutely sure with this. At the moment we are way below the ICO price, but once the project is started and especially the trading platform is online, then it will go way up

I also subscribe to this position as well however haven't the trading platform gone live up till this time? Or am I confusing the exchange platform with the trading platform?  Huh

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:41:41 PM

I hope this plan will be success and can be reached the hard cap of Token Sales.
 Good luck fellows.

Looks like you have not checked the project details properly. ICO is over few days back and now tokens are available at cross exchange and soon there is possibility that it will be available on one of the big exchange as well.

I can't wait for hopefully the announcement with the big exchange, this is what BittWatt needs with it's marketing - and trusty product with its new GUI on the website, the last piece missing in the puzzle Cheesy Will help bring alot more attention to the project too
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 02:20:18 PM

Good luck fellows.

I can't wait for hopefully the announcement with the big exchange, this is what BittWatt needs with it's marketing - and trusty product with its new GUI on the website, the last piece missing in the puzzle Cheesy Will help bring alot more attention to the project too

I agree the project really is coming together really well it’s interesting to watch a new platform at this point and see how ya developing and actually growing and evolving as time goes on to see it actually take form
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:39:43 PM

I’m hoping we see  this platform grow they really need to get the word out that this phase has gone so well and that the first section is up and working getting more people using it will be important

I guess that's the team will start with it's social media promotion very soon to make sure that their platform reaches all corners.

They have actually been on this for a while now and they have done, to an extent, a great job with their marketing activities. There might still be some room for improvement though

yeah sure, improvement is a continual process what they are unable to achieve now they will certainly achieve later, I believe things like roadmap will help guide them, bittwatt is a promising project.

Yea, you don't build a brand overnight, it takes time and effort, the basic part is implementing the necessities which bores down hardwork, transparency and integrity, once the team has earned that, be rest assured that other things will fall in place and the aforementioned yardsticks takes months to years to be fine tuned into its needed aspect
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:14:45 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2018, 03:48:34 PM by jamzzz123

Very interesting unique competition that BittWatt are hosting.

Golf competition to win 100,000 BWT. Pretty unique which should draw some attention

Some more information on the link below:

https://events.bbtrconnect.ro/events/event/hp/193

Very exciting to see
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:30:24 PM

I’m hoping we see  this platform grow they really need to get the word out that this phase has gone so well and that the first section is up and working getting more people using it will be important

I guess that's the team will start with it's social media promotion very soon to make sure that their platform reaches all corners.

They have actually been on this for a while now and they have done, to an extent, a great job with their marketing activities. There might still be some room for improvement though

yeah sure, improvement is a continual process what they are unable to achieve now they will certainly achieve later, I believe things like roadmap will help guide them, bittwatt is a promising project.

Yea, you don't build a brand overnight, it takes time and effort, the basic part is implementing the necessities which bores down hardwork, transparency and integrity, once the team has earned that, be rest assured that other things will fall in place and the aforementioned yardsticks takes months to years to be fine tuned into its needed aspect

I think they have done a good job so far. From what I have read they are operational in Romania but I am not sure what kind of operations are conducted in there. I think their recent MVP release was a good progress hope to see more of it.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:33:28 PM

Guys do you know the exact date when the Energy Exchange will be available ? On the site it says that it is coming soon ! But I am really curious.

No date  has been revealed yet but I live the energy exchange is their key service so it shouldn't take too long to start operating fully.

Bittwatt intends to start in Romania on June 30th and from this day on customers should be able to pay their electricity in BWT. If the date holds, the Energy Exchange should go online either that day or just before

Oh.. Wow. The main day is getting closer now.  Do you think this will have a positive effect on the market value of Bittwatt if everything falls in place?

I'm absolutely sure with this. At the moment we are way below the ICO price, but once the project is started and especially the trading platform is online, then it will go way up

I also subscribe to this position as well however haven't the trading platform gone live up till this time? Or am I confusing the exchange platform with the trading platform?  Huh

Well, they are just starting and with time, volumes will accumulate, i believe exciting news is about coming out of this project and i'm pretty sure holders will soon have a reason to smile, by the way, why hurry?, the project is yet to even dish out what they intend to do on their roadmap and just got hold of the golf event that's about to happen
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:12:39 PM

I think they have done a good job so far. From what I have read they are operational in Romania but I am not sure what kind of operations are conducted in there. I think their recent MVP release was a good progress hope to see more of it.
Maybe they could make some video's about their work in Romania, i have noticed they haven't made a video in a while now.
gee777

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 04:16:38 PM

Golf competition to win 100,000 BWT. Pretty unique which should draw some attention

Very exciting to see

Nice. Trying to draw some attention to their self and in a sport best known to the big men who are well loaded. This means something good is coming our way then..
Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:32:56 PM

I place great hopes on the project, I see that they are already declining from the road map, why the team does not say anything about this?
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:23:07 PM

Very exciting to see

Nice. Trying to draw some attention to their self and in a sport best known to the big men who are well loaded. This means something good is coming our way then..

100,000 Bittwatt up for grabs wow! This is a very thoughtful competition one that involves rich folks, it will surely attract big investors hopefully.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:27:30 PM

No date  has been revealed yet but I live the energy exchange is their key service so it shouldn't take too long to start operating fully.

Oh.. Wow. The main day is getting closer now.  Do you think this will have a positive effect on the market value of Bittwatt if everything falls in place?

If it was upto me and my thoughts, it Surely will affect it greatly. But unfortunately, I and my thoughts have no say in the matter so am hoping those who can make it come through will do what it takes to. Especially in the area of publicity.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:29:03 PM

Very exciting to see

100,000 Bittwatt up for grabs wow! This is a very thoughtful competition one that involves rich folks, it will surely attract big investors hopefully.

Nice marketing idea, to host the Bittwatt Golf Open. As said, most golf players are not poor. I hope that some of them will invest some money in the Bittwatt project.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:04:06 PM

Very exciting to see

Nice marketing idea, to host the Bittwatt Golf Open. As said, most golf players are not poor. I hope that some of them will invest some money in the Bittwatt project.

People from Bulgaria are lucky. They can make to such event now and also possibility to earn BWT tokens. Wonderful opportunity. Bittwatt is doing quite good in almost the whole world.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:33:20 PM

Don’t believe an official date has been announced I’m sure theirs a lot of parts that have to fall into place including getting the energy companies onboarded and testing how the exchanges etc will work to assure no issues creep up

Hopefully this will be announced soon, massive news for Bittwatt when they finally reveal the date. The energy exchange is the main focus of the project so I can see the value of BWT tokens mooning.

I tried to find the Energy Exchange launch date or any information related to it. But no latest updated available for now. I dont think BittWatt telegram channel will be helpful due to lot of spam messages.

Spammers that's the reason why I don't like using their telegram channel, I wish they are organizing AMA that would be the best place to ask such questions.

An AMA on reddit would more effective if you ask me. It would also be used a reference for the future. Doing an AMA in telegram is a bit confusing and is not really organized. having to scroll through all messages to follow up.

i don't mind an AMA in Telegram as long as there is a follow up article on medium or the like that has all the best questions and answers.  But yeah, a reddit AMA might actually be a good idea for the team!
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:44:16 PM

Don’t believe an official date has been announced I’m sure theirs a lot of parts that have to fall into place including getting the energy companies onboarded and testing how the exchanges etc will work to assure no issues creep up

Hopefully this will be announced soon, massive news for Bittwatt when they finally reveal the date. The energy exchange is the main focus of the project so I can see the value of BWT tokens mooning.

I tried to find the Energy Exchange launch date or any information related to it. But no latest updated available for now. I dont think BittWatt telegram channel will be helpful due to lot of spam messages.

Spammers that's the reason why I don't like using their telegram channel, I wish they are organizing AMA that would be the best place to ask such questions.

An AMA on reddit would more effective if you ask me. It would also be used a reference for the future. Doing an AMA in telegram is a bit confusing and is not really organized. having to scroll through all messages to follow up.

i don't mind an AMA in Telegram as long as there is a follow up article on medium or the like that has all the best questions and answers.  But yeah, a reddit AMA might actually be a good idea for the team!

Both are good avenue for AMA as they both have ready audience, If they decides to conduct an AMA I'll suggest they do it often as to give investors something to look forward to.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:49:12 PM

Should not be far now given they were able to create the MVP in a short time. I am looking out for the partners they will be starting the platform with. I know they are operational in Romania but would be great to see whom will start in the network.

It’s funny that you mentioned they will be operating in Romania. I was just wondering to myself yesterday which countries Bittwatt will start off in!? Do we know of any other countries they will open up in?

Corleone007

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:53:05 PM

An announcement group on telegram is also not a bad idea,strictly for latest update where members can’t make comments. I think this will be helpful and reduce chances of spammers.
gee777

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 08:22:40 PM

Should not be far now given they were able to create the MVP in a short time. I am looking out for the partners they will be starting the platform with. I know they are operational in Romania but would be great to see whom will start in the network.

It’s funny that you mentioned they will be operating in Romania. I was just wondering to myself yesterday which countries Bittwatt will start off in!? Do we know of any other countries they will open up in?

I think it is just Bulgaria for now. I have not seen news about any other country. I might be wrong though. But they already have a deal in place with an energy company that will start accepting Bittwatt tokens, i think by end of june.
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: