Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:41:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63885 times)
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:07:55 AM

I saw the rapid progress of this project and i am very interested to know more about the concept on how they will meet their goals in the crypto community. Hopefully they will have a successful project in the future.
Dude, if you follow them on their telegram channel you could say that they have a promising project because the history of the team behind this Ubcoin project is so amazing. You could also read their whitepaper if you want to know more about this project.
Yes,  I agree with the team members are very active in their telegram they have very good in addressing the inquiries and questions about the project. They also very friendly and professional in every issues that they encounter.

That is why the team have managed to gather numerous supporters because they always be kind to the newly members of the community. They always actively addressing some queries and concerns here on this thread. Soon, the project will difinitely be known worldwide as it will always gaining supporters everyday.
The team is consistently gaining supporters towards the ico. Because of the  team the project is becoming popular and attracting more investors towards the project. One more important thing the team is always provide all the necessary updates related to the project. Very soon the project is going to become hugely successful.

What will be happen if it is going to raise the project and it will developed for a best result that is because of perseverance of the team that wants to achieve the highest rank. Although the project is amazing it was created with a purpose of helpig. The constant success of the team is building into a new veraion soon.
New version soon? What version? An upgrade for UBCoin? I agree with you that the project is really an amazing one and proven also that the team is doing a great job.
It is very clear here in the crypto currency community that the Ubcoin project aas an exchange crypto currency for real good is getting more and more popular. It keep on gaining the trust and supports from the crowd. Well the team has a good communication to the community. Moreover, not only the team is focusing on the community, but at the same on further developments of the Ubcoin project. This is great,  the team should keep up this pace!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KingDome

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:46:49 AM

New version soon? What version? An upgrade for UBCoin? I agree with you that the project is really an amazing one and proven also that the team is doing a great job.
Yeah, new version of the platform soon and after the ICO we are likely wanted to give them a great opportunity to go to the moon!
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:39:21 AM

Yeah, new version of the platform soon and after the ICO we are likely wanted to give them a great opportunity to go to the moon!
this means that the developers are preparing now for the launch of new platform updates for us. I hope this will be an improved platform, without any problems.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:54:32 AM

💳 Fintech giant Mastercard was awarded several new blockchain patents this week: http://bit.ly/2tGKwXn

By the way, Mastercard has already joined the list of #Ubcoin partners to help us become a game-changer for the e-trade industry.   
ITO is LIVE!
https://ubcoin.io  💎

Great news! MasterCard can hook the world market! And this is an excellent option for many new people to learn about the project. I do not cease to wonder how you continue to raise the project.
in fact, this is a very significant event in the development of the project. Cooperation with such a global company is a good step forward for Ubcoin.
Thanks to such support from us, the team is going to conclude deals with such projects that can positively affect the development of the project.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:04:36 AM

In which dates does the sale of tokens begin? What is the starting price for one token? And could you tell me exactly what kind of currency you will take to buy a token. Thanks in advance.

Public Token Sales 2 April to 27 August. There are 8 sales stages.
Stage 1: 1 UBC 0,0000892857 ETH. Discount 29%, Stage 2: 1 UBC 0.0001000000 ETH. Discount 20%, Stage 3: 1 UBC 0.0001041667 ETH. Discount 17%, Stage 4: 1 UBC 0.0001086957 ETH. Discount 13%, Stage 5: 1 UBC 0.0001116071 ETH. Discount 11%, Stage 6: 1 UBC 0.0001136363 ETH. Discount 9%, Stage 7: 1 UBC 0.0001157407 ETH. Discount 7%, Stage 8: 1 UBC 0.0001250000 ETH.
They accept the ETH currency, Maybe receive other types of crypto currencies. I'm recommend that you visit https://ubcoin.io/en
Thank you for such detailed information, that is, as I see that at the first stage the purchase of tokens will be the most profitable, because the biggest percentage of the discount. What stage at the moment? What discount is valid now?
if I'm not mistaken, then sales are now at stage 5 with 11% discount. Or am I already late and the discount has decreased to 9%? In any case, there is still time to purchase Ubcoin tokens.
I also ask this question, and I can not say what now is the discount on the token, I'm waiting for the administrators to answer my question. If we still have time to buy at a discount of 11% it will be very good!
on the official website of the project indicated that now there is a discount of 11% and it will remain in effect for 8 days. Therefore, you still have plenty of time to make your choice.
It's just perfect! Thanks for the information, I definitely have to just use this chance, while the discount is still valid.Have you already purchased the tokens?
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:17:50 AM

In which dates does the sale of tokens begin? What is the starting price for one token? And could you tell me exactly what kind of currency you will take to buy a token. Thanks in advance.

Stage 1: 1 UBC 0,0000892857 ETH. Discount 29%, Stage 2: 1 UBC 0.0001000000 ETH. Discount 20%, Stage 3: 1 UBC 0.0001041667 ETH. Discount 17%, Stage 4: 1 UBC 0.0001086957 ETH. Discount 13%, Stage 5: 1 UBC 0.0001116071 ETH. Discount 11%, Stage 6: 1 UBC 0.0001136363 ETH. Discount 9%, Stage 7: 1 UBC 0.0001157407 ETH. Discount 7%, Stage 8: 1 UBC 0.0001250000 ETH.
They accept the ETH currency, Maybe receive other types of crypto currencies. I'm recommend that you visit https://ubcoin.io/en
Thank you for such detailed information, that is, as I see that at the first stage the purchase of tokens will be the most profitable, because the biggest percentage of the discount. What stage at the moment? What discount is valid now?
if I'm not mistaken, then sales are now at stage 5 with 11% discount. Or am I already late and the discount has decreased to 9%? In any case, there is still time to purchase Ubcoin tokens.
I also ask this question, and I can not say what now is the discount on the token, I'm waiting for the administrators to answer my question. If we still have time to buy at a discount of 11% it will be very good!
on the official website of the project indicated that now there is a discount of 11% and it will remain in effect for 8 days. Therefore, you still have plenty of time to make your choice.
It's just perfect! Thanks for the information, I definitely have to just use this chance, while the discount is still valid.Have you already purchased the tokens?
I really love the community. The community is just a great community because they are really kind and have a good developer.
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:23:01 AM

I think people can earn some rewards from UBCoin referral campaign. And for tracking your earning can go here : https://ubcoin.io/en/referral. I only got 2 people, but they don't buy anything Sad.
It is a pity that you did not work with referrals. Can think better and buy. Do not be discouraged ahead of time.
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:23:32 AM

with a project like this, you have to come up with something new, something truly "cutting-edge" in order to separate yourself from the competition, the best thing about UBCOIN is that I believe they really have something special on their hands
I think having competition can help the improvements, this could encourage them to come up with a better and appealing ideas than the others, and surely they have their differences.

Hec2005

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:47:34 AM

Very interesting project, hopefully this project will continue to develop and maintain it's competitiveness in the crypto community.
I maybe like a broken record here but i can say to you that this project is very promising. The community that support this project is growing everyday. Token sale is on going and it will end in August, softcap already reached and hopefully they will hit hardcap in August.

BTW nice username. Grin
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:17:29 AM

Very interesting project, hopefully this project will continue to develop and maintain it's competitiveness in the crypto community.
I maybe like a broken record here but i can say to you that this project is very promising. The community that support this project is growing everyday. Token sale is on going and it will end in August, softcap already reached and hopefully they will hit hardcap in August.

BTW nice username. Grin
Yes, this is a kind of promising project as i can see there is a lot of people are wanted to use this kind of platform in the future.
ineedbdolar

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:23:52 AM

A project idea with a sales base of goods, I think it will be very helpful and useful in the future.
lubot sa yawa

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:46:18 AM

A project idea with a sales base of goods, I think it will be very helpful and useful in the future.

Yes, they are very much capable of doing that in the crypto community as they we're having a productive and skilled individuals.
wewe123

Activity: 322

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:55:06 AM

BTW nice username. Grin
This project really is very interesting ,imagine that you bring your goods in the Ubcoin maket and you will exchange it with Ubcoin token as payments and this make everyone with goods automatically have an instant cryptocoin in which everyone are aiming to have it , in just a very simple exchange of goods for Ubcoin token.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Bilat sa guwardya

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:56:28 AM

BTW nice username. Grin

Yes, i saw the numerous supporters from this project and im pretty much sure that all the hardworks of the team will be having a good outcome in the cryptomarket..

Thanks for appreciating my username:
It has a sentimental meaning. Grin😂😂😂
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:34:33 PM

I really love the community. The community is just a great community because they are really kind and have a good developer.
Thats very true indeed the ubcoin community is realy a caring community towards its members and they are helping each other not to be left behind. No wonder why theres a lot of new members joining our group.
secdark

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:42:29 PM

Real world application of crypto currency is indeed needed for all business interaction and commerce generally. The idea of exchanging goods for cryptocurrency and vice versa is  a step in the direction of massive cryptocurrency adoption.

Definitely right, since crypto is becoming more useful we can expect faster growth of cryptocurrencies marketplace wherein everyone can make used of it to buy goods and also pay as a services.

Exactly, both ideas are right and very realistic.  Everyone now in real world is very much welcome the idea crypto currency and able to see the big difference that are really helpful and useful in everyone's lives and to all businesses.  Hopefully UBCOIN will prove to all crypto enthusiast its importance and benefits and excel from other existing platform technology.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:05:52 PM

with a project like this, you have to come up with something new, something truly "cutting-edge" in order to separate yourself from the competition, the best thing about UBCOIN is that I believe they really have something special on their hands
I think having competition can help the improvements, this could encourage them to come up with a better and appealing ideas than the others, and surely they have their differences.

This project is really a competitive one , since this has have multiple function like exchanging of goods by Ubcoin and by using Ubcoin APP , this can be able to convert Ubcoin to ETH or BTC without going to other exchange , so this makes a big separation with the other project .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
tiCeR

Activity: 1722
Merit: 750

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:14:57 PM

💳 Fintech giant Mastercard was awarded several new blockchain patents this week: http://bit.ly/2tGKwXn

By the way, Mastercard has already joined the list of #Ubcoin partners to help us become a game-changer for the e-trade industry.   
ITO is LIVE!
https://ubcoin.io  💎

So it means that Ubcoin has the greater chance to be accepted by this MasterCard? Well anyway, the team just did the right thing to do and because of this, the team definitely were very busy dealing this new soon to be their partner.

Yes. The team really did their best to have a good partners of their project. And I guess, by having Mastercard on their side will difinitely gives more advatanges from the other competitors. Hopefully, this partnerships will results into a better chance to succeed and will bring more opportunities from the team.

Has the partnership with MasterCard officially been confirmed by MasterCard itself?
This is surely a big game changer for ubcoin projrct. Mastercard is known worldwide and it can bring a lot of investors as well to ubcoin project. Is credit payment also accepted in thier ico sale?

I would rather like to know from the team itself, or even better from MasterCard itself that this partnership is real.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:16:45 PM

The team Ubcoin was constructed by the terrible individuals who aims to provide the needs of the community. And we saw it's improvement as this project sailed across the various of competition in the crypto community. They never felt exhausted to get connected to the community and perhaps they will be having a great future.
The team had been working together since 2009 and already launched 3 successful projects and this UbcoinMarket is the new feature of Ubank app which has 2.5+ million monthly active users. They know how to treat investors well and deliver their promises. Indeed no doubt that this project will soon hit the hardcap and deliver their promises as expected.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:31:40 PM

The community is composed of different kind of people that are very good and active in the project.  The participants and investors are very serious to help the project to excel and pace from others. I also appreciate the responsive teams the ways they interacting with the people in community.
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: