Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:10:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 [256] 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63885 times)
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:58:32 AM

Seems like most of the people here are wanted to support the project though even if they dont have any money to invest. I hope they can bring such an effort.

People should only contribute what they can spare Smiley
Yes, they don't need to put a lot of money here as it is not a required one, if they think it's worth an investment here, then go for it, just keep in my mind that it's what they can spare in the mean time.
Yeah, Its good that people are giving right and good advice to the investors , well I hope they invest what they can only invest not to the extent that they could lose huge amount in any case.

They definitely do that because as an experience investors, they decide carefully and probably won't be carelessly make an investment. Everything is going to be good as the ICO stage nearly end I guess and probably they already collected enough funds to continue the platform.
As I have not seen or checked about the ICO yet, I hope you're right, it seemed that there are enough time that have been allotted in gaining the funds.

Let's just put it that way because the team did so much effort promoting the token sale. So, It should be able to to meet the expectation which everyone is expected. Moreover, they still making some short promotions which it only lasted for a day and hopefully this will give them some increased of their token sale.
Yes. It is the time for everyone get profit instead of have any doubt about token sale or anything else at UBCoin.
Exactly,  I just don't get it why they are always have doubts about the project. They dont even see the latest reviews and news of the project. They keep on bashing and doubting the projectwhich in fact the pperformance is nice and remarkable. Hope they will see the positive side and good project intention of the project.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Selacoulerdouce

Activity: 186
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:59:11 AM

🔥 Jackpot random super bonus  —  extra 3 000 UBC till August, 16 (12.00 GMT)

💎 Make a contribution of 0.5 ETH or MORE till August, 16 (12.00 GMT) and get a chance for a JACKPOT SUPER BONUS EXTRA 3 000 UBC!

One randomly-chosen lucky wallet that was used to buy UBC tokens (for 0.5 ETH or MORE) from August, 13 (12.00 GMT) till August, 16 (12.00 GMT) will receive JACKPOT SUPER BONUS 3 000 UBC.

👑 How to participate:
 — go to ubcoin.io, press the button GET TOKENS and buy UBC tokens for the amount of 0.5 ETH or MORE. Do it from August, 13 (12.00 GMT) till August, 16 (12.00 GMT)
— wait till August, 16 (14.00 GMT) for the announcement of the JACKPOT winner.

🎈 Each wallet can participate in this BONUS only once.

Contributions in all currencies (accepted during Ubcoin token sale) take part in this bonus.

👍 This stage discount 7% remains in force for all BONUS participants.

🌟 Don’t miss the chance — get tokens on ubcoin.io!
Betay

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:59:23 AM

❤️ Contribute min. 1 ETH — earn EXTRA 300 UBC for every 1 ETH till August, 13 (12 GMT)

💎 Example how it works:

1 eth = 8640 ubc + bonus 300 ubc
1,5 eth = 12960 ubc + bonus 300 ubc
2 eth = 17280 ubc + bonus 600 ubc

✨ Don’t miss EXTRA tokens — buy tokens now on ubcoin io!

Many big promotions and stuff will surely attract more people to invest in UBcoin, By the way what is the predicted price of UBCOIN after the ICO in the exchanges platforms?

We can not speculate on that, I am very sorry Smiley
Betay

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:00:32 PM

❤️ Contribute min. 1 ETH — earn EXTRA 300 UBC for every 1 ETH till August, 13 (12 GMT)

💎 Example how it works:

Many big promotions and stuff will surely attract more people to invest in UBcoin, By the way what is the predicted price of UBCOIN after the ICO in the exchanges platforms?
This promo is just offered until today that not fair, I would like to take advantage of this promo but I havent got my fund yet since transaction is very slow to confirm. Hopefully they ciuld extend it for few more days.

We can not help it the transactions to get your funds organized were slow. We are very sorry. You are still in time to contribute to our ITO though.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:11:32 PM

Ubcoin ICO sale as of now August 14, 2018, Great to see they already collected 12k ETH +  264+  BTC. This a huge milestone for the project to have a chance to reach its minimum CAP sale.

Yes. They have a good progress on their token sales. Having this milestone will give satisfactions to the members of the community most especially to the investors of the Ubcoin project. Hopefully, this is enough for the complete development of the platform and launched it as early as possible.
Agree, the progress and improvements of the project is getting stronger. They show a good idea and hardworking team they have alot of plans and clear goals for success. The developments are quite awesome and hopefully this developmens will be enough to reach the project ultimate goals.
dolcevita99

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:49:14 PM

What is the current price of the token? please tell me the price in both ETH and BTC. I need to know how much I will receive tokens for example for 0.5 ETH?
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:18:31 PM

Ubcoin ICO sale as of now August 14, 2018, Great to see they already collected 12k ETH +  264+  BTC. This a huge milestone for the project to have a chance to reach its minimum CAP sale.

Yes. They have a good progress on their token sales. Having this milestone will give satisfactions to the members of the community most especially to the investors of the Ubcoin project. Hopefully, this is enough for the complete development of the platform and launched it as early as possible.
Agree, the progress and improvements of the project is getting stronger. They show a good idea and hardworking team they have alot of plans and clear goals for success. The developments are quite awesome and hopefully this developmens will be enough to reach the project ultimate goals.
Yes, absolutely the project has continuously achieving achievements. And the development team of this project is so hardworking, which is consistently pushing forward the project towards the way so success.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
salita23

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:48:32 PM

Yes, absolutely the project has continuously achieving achievements. And the development team of this project is so hardworking, which is consistently pushing forward the project towards the way so success.

That is true it means the price will surely achieve the top or the goals of the team. It is because the developer did not stop to aim for what is the best of the project. The full effort that being conducted during the preformance of the achievements really comply for what is in need.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:41:24 PM

That is true it means the price will surely achieve the top or the goals of the team. It is because the developer did not stop to aim for what is the best of the project. The full effort that being conducted during the preformance of the achievements really comply for what is in need.

Well, based from the picture it seems that they merely achieve the target and it's good to see their development. All of the hard work that they have made really pays a good return and they continue to make progress as the days goes by.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:46:08 PM

how long will the sale of tokens last? Do the developers have any forecasts for the end of sales, will they be able to collect a hard cap?
Junralz

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:54:51 PM

As I was always here in the community of the Ubcoin project, its Ann thread never fails me to be glad because of the positive feedback coming form the people of this community. And not only that because the Ubcoin project is always progressive in its actions taken here. I was hoping that with this kind of project, the team will keep up on its striving and continuous its further developments.

It's been a while since this project started and until now they keep making progress which people are getting to get more curious especially about the development of the project. Moreover, their token sale seems to be going good and probably they will meet the desired target.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:31:41 PM

As I was always here in the community of the Ubcoin project, its Ann thread never fails me to be glad because of the positive feedback coming form the people of this community. And not only that because the Ubcoin project is always progressive in its actions taken here. I was hoping that with this kind of project, the team will keep up on its striving and continuous its further developments.

It's been a while since this project started and until now they keep making progress which people are getting to get more curious especially about the development of the project. Moreover, their token sale seems to be going good and probably they will meet the desired target.

Right, this project is almost on their way to success because they are been doing its development since then. And as we saw many individuals are supported this project here in the crypto community since they provide the best way for the future.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:03:37 PM

Right, this project is almost on their way to success because they are been doing its development since then. And as we saw many individuals are supported this project here in the crypto community since they provide the best way for the future.

After all their hardship in the project, I am confident that it has a positive returned because the team is doing great and do their best to make the project successsful. I just hope that the supporters will continue to support the project same as the investora and the team.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:40:46 PM

💎 Example how it works:

A good thing that the Ubcoin company can make a good promotion on their ICO so that the users can get interested to invest. Good luck.
As i know so far, the team provide a good promotion from begin to know for optimize funds. They really have professional marketing team.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:56:34 PM

Having consistency in doing progress to the project really gives a very positive outcome for the project. More people will know how well planned this is.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:33:44 AM

Well, based from the picture it seems that they merely achieve the target and it's good to see their development. All of the hard work that they have made really pays a good return and they continue to make progress as the days goes by.
I really hope they could make it with the time allotted, well with how the day goes I believe it the progress will continue because they give such efforts to do so.

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:57:20 AM

I really hope they could make it with the time allotted, well with how the day goes I believe it the progress will continue because they give such efforts to do so.
Well I think that they can make it achieve and do what really matters to attain its goal. I guess that we can put our trust and full support to this Ubcoin project because we can see how the team is keep on kicking to make this project reach further here in the crypto currency community. I hope as well the continuous further improvements and developments of this project.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 02:40:05 AM

Having consistency in doing progress to the project really gives a very positive outcome for the project. More people will know how well planned this is.

Making progress for the team and development will surely give this project a successful and for its reputations.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Pirlolrip2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:01:13 AM

Ubcoin as a whole is not a just starting young project. The platform will act as an extension to the already existing and well-established Ubank product, which has over 16 million installations worldwide. Moreover, Samsung and Fly are pre-installing the application on their new products and smartphones, which means that the product will reach even more extensive userbase. The project seems to be prepared very well with a lot of transparent and detailed information provided in the documentation.
Betay

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:46:43 AM

What is the current price of the token? please tell me the price in both ETH and BTC. I need to know how much I will receive tokens for example for 0.5 ETH?

As you can see on the website: on this moment you can buy 8640 UBC for 1 ETH Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 [256] 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: