Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:56:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63885 times)
Betay

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:48:36 AM

how long will the sale of tokens last? Do the developers have any forecasts for the end of sales, will they be able to collect a hard cap?

Our ITO ends on the 27th of August Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Betay

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:50:24 AM

🏈A sportorganisation of the highest level is stepping into cryptocurrency🏈
https://www.ccn.com/nflpa-invests-in-blockchain-startup-backed-by-fmr-nba-commissioner/

🏆 They decided the time is ripe to enter the blockchained world.

UBCoin is a great supporter of blockchain technologies too. The discount 7% will end soon! ubcoin io

Betay

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:02:18 AM

https://www.ccn.com/nflpa-invests-in-blockchain-startup-backed-by-fmr-nba-commissioner/

UBCoin is a great supporter of blockchain technologies too. The discount 7% will end soon! ubcoin io

sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:57:52 AM

I'm very much excited about the next moved of the dev team because the token sale will end tomorrow. Maybe they will focused first in the exchange or in the improvement of the platform sinced it needs to be completely developed so that they can put it in the market. And also, I hope they can fulfill the expectations of the investors in order to attract more.
fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:01:58 AM

after reading this article, I understand that the world of crypto currency enters the real world in almost all spheres of our life. Now the sports industry also has a relationship with the crypto industry. Unambiguously, this will only positively affect the development of the project.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:46:35 AM

As I was always here in the community of the Ubcoin project, its Ann thread never fails me to be glad because of the positive feedback coming form the people of this community. And not only that because the Ubcoin project is always progressive in its actions taken here. I was hoping that with this kind of project, the team will keep up on its striving and continuous its further developments.

It's been a while since this project started and until now they keep making progress which people are getting to get more curious especially about the development of the project. Moreover, their token sale seems to be going good and probably they will meet the desired target.
Having consistency in doing progress to the project really gives a very positive outcome for the project. More people will know how well planned this is.

Making progress for the team and development will surely give this project a successful and for its reputations.
Yes, exactly the project is going to become successful because of the hardworking and innovative team, which is constantly pushing forward the project towards the way of success.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Selacoulerdouce

Activity: 186

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:01:52 PM

🎥❤️ Enjoy NEW and HIGH QUALITY video reviews about Ubcoin:

🇫🇷 IN FRENCH, La Ferme du Mineur
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8IwHV2pYXs

🇬🇧 IN ENGLISH, Diegus Money Maker
https://youtu.be/3Aqqe0SCWQM

🌟 💥 JACKPOT SUPER BONUS 3000 UBC ENDS SOON! Buy Ubcoin tokens now on https://ubcoin.io/en
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:58:00 PM

how long will the sale of tokens last? Do the developers have any forecasts for the end of sales, will they be able to collect a hard cap?

All I know is that the team are doing their best to have a good marketing so they can be able to reach the hard cap so everything will be rest assured.

We're just not more than 2 weeks before the ico ends and I guess we all have a positive position in the market.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
cryptokingmaker

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:06:27 PM

As I was always here in the community of the Ubcoin project, its Ann thread never fails me to be glad because of the positive feedback coming form the people of this community. And not only that because the Ubcoin project is always progressive in its actions taken here. I was hoping that with this kind of project, the team will keep up on its striving and continuous its further developments.

It's been a while since this project started and until now they keep making progress which people are getting to get more curious especially about the development of the project. Moreover, their token sale seems to be going good and probably they will meet the desired target.
Having consistency in doing progress to the project really gives a very positive outcome for the project. More people will know how well planned this is.

Making progress for the team and development will surely give this project a successful and for its reputations.
Yes, exactly the project is going to become successful because of the hardworking and innovative team, which is constantly pushing forward the project towards the way of success.

Yes, exactly they are working a lot behind the scenes which will help them to reach their target. Everything depends on the company how they are going to respond to the community. Because community always needs always updates and real-time environment from the team.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:13:52 PM

Well it's  nice that the team is continuously working on project progress. The token is working very well  and the its good to know that the project have responsible team members. Hopefully that everything will work according to the project plans. The sale will increase the number of investors and the community will grow up just like how project will grow and develop for success.
salita23

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:22:55 PM

Yes, exactly they are working a lot behind the scenes which will help them to reach their target. Everything depends on the company how they are going to respond to the community. Because community always needs always updates and real-time environment from the team.

The team is aiming for the best of the project even how it is difficult to achieve but they set plans for the coming investors. The team did not stop give updates because they have noticed they give the best out of it. The community is working for everyones success and the development of the project too.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:27:26 PM

The team is aiming for the best of the project even how it is difficult to achieve but they set plans for the coming investors. The team did not stop give updates because they have noticed they give the best out of it. The community is working for everyones success and the development of the project too.

I wonder how the team handle the situation right now due to the market is really not good to see. Some of the investors will tend to hodl at this point which it can give some decreased of the token sale from my point of view.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:30:32 PM

🎥❤️ Enjoy NEW and HIGH QUALITY video reviews about Ubcoin:

🇫🇷 IN FRENCH, La Ferme du Mineur
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8IwHV2pYXs

🇬🇧 IN ENGLISH, Diegus Money Maker
https://youtu.be/3Aqqe0SCWQM

🌟 💥 JACKPOT SUPER BONUS 3000 UBC ENDS SOON! Buy Ubcoin tokens now on https://ubcoin.io/en

Thanks for sharing this video and probably those supporters would enjoy watching it for them to be able to understand more about it. Continue to keep sharing so that more and more will get to know about the Ubcoin project.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:32:04 PM

Working behind the scenes or whatever is alright but they need to show evidence of the actual work done. Just working in secret doesnt really help
dolcevita99

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:49:17 PM

What is the current price of the token? please tell me the price in both ETH and BTC. I need to know how much I will receive tokens for example for 0.5 ETH?

As you can see on the website: on this moment you can buy 8640 UBC for 1 ETH Smiley
And can I buy a token for other coins? If I do not have ETH, I only have BTC. Can I buy a token for it? And what will be the price then?
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:10:42 PM

What is the current price of the token? please tell me the price in both ETH and BTC. I need to know how much I will receive tokens for example for 0.5 ETH?

As you can see on the website: on this moment you can buy 8640 UBC for 1 ETH Smiley
And can I buy a token for other coins? If I do not have ETH, I only have BTC. Can I buy a token for it? And what will be the price then?
Yeah, you can buy it also with the Bitcoin directly to their side or you have to exchange it first before you can directly receive the tokens once you have paid.
doducanh

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:12:00 PM

I will register bounty campaign for Cindy project            
Selacoulerdouce

Activity: 186

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:06:21 PM

🔥🔥🔥 Ubcoin announces partnership with Qbao Network to Deliver Value for Digital Communities

Ubcoin Market begins a comprehensive partnership with a Singapore-founded company Qbao Network.

💎 Qbao Network is a complex solution which integrates functions of a multi-currency cross-chain crypto wallet, token exchange, digital asset management and many others.

👑 Ubcoin is planning to fulfill integration with most parts of Qbao Network infrastructure and grant Qbao Network users special possibilities within Ubcoin Marketplace.

Read more: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/ubcoin-announces-partnership-with-qbao-network-to-deliver-value-for-digital-communities-97f7fed59b86
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:19:49 PM

As close to the ICO's close of the UBcoin project, investors are paying more attention to the project, which is easy to understand because UBcoin project developers have done a great job.
vickycoin05

Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:19:39 PM

Exactly mate, the project success is in the hand of the teammembers and developers. If they will work hard for the success surely the project will reach the top but if dont and just go with the flow most probably the project wont grow and develop because the teama nd developers are not active and dedicated to their task. So it's really better if the set of teams and developers are good enough and experienced for the good outcome of the project.
Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: