Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:27:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76788 times)
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:11:02 PM

The project is registered and the work of the team is underway - information in social networks is added constantly and they take an active position. Maybe they can succeed.

As you can see they already have good reviews and ratings on some ICO review sites, But they still need more impressions to boost their popularity to other potential sponsors.
Sponsors is not a great way to boost their popularity. Yes, it is worked but it just in a small period. Having a partnership might be better than sponsorship.
Both parties would be very beneficial for the project mate. They should balance their priorities to get the maximum outcomes of the project.

I agree, to be able to become more stable financially this project needs to have both partnership, as both of them are really needed to finance the project and for the project to implement all the necessary works to its fullest. 

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:16:53 PM

The project is registered and the work of the team is underway - information in social networks is added constantly and they take an active position. Maybe they can succeed.

They can definitely succeed if they also constantly consistent of the good output and development in the project. Adding good marketing strategy would be also a great help.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:34:39 PM

what's the new update dev? is tgeir any update for bounty program or you guys wanna go for ico without bounty programme?

definitely, Im also waiting for their announce about the bounty. I cant wait for further updates.
I do not understand why so many people are waiting for the launch of bounty? As far as I know the developers will not do this, I think they do not see the point.

See in the OP thread. The OP thread said that the bounty campaign it's coming in the way.
Actually the team said it for long time ago and at current time they still don't running it, but i really hope they will run it asap.
Will Waiting for it, just need patient.

Yeah.. we really need some more patience here, well as we can see the current status of the market I think this is still not the right time to make more exposures and advertising, maybe when the market rises again more investors will be attracted to invest with this kind of project.
Yes. People keep patient for a long time from project start, why not keep them more? I think with good preparing, the team easy to improve their platform.

connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:17:18 PM

The team is happy and we can see it, but I'm looking forward to the bounty of the program that could help the project.
My opinion is that any project needs a bounty program. Because without it it is not possible to make a project and raise funds for implementation.
Well I think its possible without bounty, but surely it would be harder so, Yeah bounty is very important, so I hope they have announcement about it.
Probably, the team will consider on this matter because the admins said in the telegram chat that there were working out the details and will give announcements there if they have a final decision. I hope, they can provide it so that all supporters will have opportunity to earn this kind of tokens.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:24:41 PM

what's the new update dev? is tgeir any update for bounty program or you guys wanna go for ico without bounty programme?

definitely, Im also waiting for their announce about the bounty. I cant wait for further updates.
I do not understand why so many people are waiting for the launch of bounty? As far as I know the developers will not do this, I think they do not see the point.

See in the OP thread. The OP thread said that the bounty campaign it's coming in the way.
Actually the team said it for long time ago and at current time they still don't running it, but i really hope they will run it asap.

Yeah.. we really need some more patience here, well as we can see the current status of the market I think this is still not the right time to make more exposures and advertising, maybe when the market rises again more investors will be attracted to invest with this kind of project.
Yes. People keep patient for a long time from project start, why not keep them more? I think with good preparing, the team easy to improve their platform.
There are no problems in longer expectation and delays if the team continues to work in this way. They well do the part and quickly answer questions are most sympathetic.

Tuumbo

Activity: 227

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:31:56 PM

They can definitely succeed if they also constantly consistent of the good output and development in the project. Adding good marketing strategy would be also a great help.
They can certainly succeed if they do and do not delay the launch of the project, but it seems to me that the project has problems and the waiting for the launch is delayed.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:41:13 PM

They can certainly succeed if they do and do not delay the launch of the project, but it seems to me that the project has problems and the waiting for the launch is delayed.
A faster launch with no proper foundation in implementing all the technological based mechanisms will ultimately end up in a negative aspect instead let the team take their own time and build the better features so we can have a good result.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:50:32 PM

There are no problems in longer expectation and delays if the team continues to work in this way. They well do the part and quickly answer questions are most sympathetic.
If the op is even responding we can have a better hope at the same time launching the bounty program will bring more opportunities even for all the participants to choose their campaign which matches their skills and will have a way to successfully also keep supporting.
Decrypto

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 01:54:21 PM

Compared to other project I think Dispatch is really doing well, they add more partnership  recently and they are active in participating in blochain gathering so I think  it is one of the project that is going to rise when Ethereum blockchain undergo an "ice age".
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:11:19 PM

A faster launch with no proper foundation in implementing all the technological based mechanisms will ultimately end up in a negative aspect instead let the team take their own time and build the better features so we can have a good result.
Of course it's better to test the network and work without problems, but it seems to me that a lot of time has passed since April 9th.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Janeterrekg

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:22:37 PM

Compared to other project I think Dispatch is really doing well, they add more partnership  recently and they are active in participating in blochain gathering so I think  it is one of the project that is going to rise when Ethereum blockchain undergo an "ice age".
For every task and activity they should prepare instructions so the team will proceed and the managers will also easily track and identify when there is a miss in every data that makes them to easily make a proper resolution accordingly they create and implement a new plan.
hxmsam

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:45:03 PM

I have long noticed how actively the development team works. Is there among all users who will test the project or have already been tested?
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:23:01 PM

Hello team, well, the beginning of September, now we are waiting when you anna what will happen to the project during this month. Are you planning a presentation or something like that?
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:53:51 PM

Hello team, well, the beginning of September, now we are waiting when you anna what will happen to the project during this month. Are you planning a presentation or something like that?
Yes, as i know they said they they done an AMA before. You can check above. But i agree with you that the team should give more presentation at here.
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:06:12 PM

As you can see they already have good reviews and ratings on some ICO review sites, But they still need more impressions to boost their popularity to other potential sponsors.

The ICO review site is not the best choice for promotion, it's just a number or a high star to convince everyone who sees it.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:30:40 PM

The ICO review site is not the best choice for promotion, it's just a number or a high star to convince everyone who sees it.

in fact, many users pay attention to the level of Ico rating on different platforms. Therefore, I think such ratings are useful for the development of the project.
tiCeR

Activity: 1722
Merit: 750

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:35:09 PM

in fact, many users pay attention to the level of Ico rating on different platforms. Therefore, I think such ratings are useful for the development of the project.

Why would they be useful for the development of the project? They have nothing to do with the development when it comes to literate investors who do their own research to find out whether a project is good or not. And you don't actually want that many people as investors who just rely on some weird internet rating.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:55:12 PM

They need to deliver their shit on time cause that's what professionalism is. They can say "why not wait more" and never ever deliver their promises
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:17:12 PM

They need to deliver their shit on time cause that's what professionalism is. They can say "why not wait more" and never ever deliver their promises
of course, the responsibility of developers plays an important role in the trust from supporters to the team. Honest work of the team will lead the project to success.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:57:04 PM

I see that the team has been working since April 19 and has 185 pages of discussions, I hope soon the team will announce the launch of the project. I wonder how much it will cost 1 coin.
Keep patient because the team need prepare more and more. Actually the team provide us 2 times for test Dispatch Labs application. I think they will make new announcement soon.
I agree with you. The team need prepare carefully to handle a lot of problem and maybe for cope up with chaos at market at this time.
Yes you are right and If we need more investeros then I think we have to promote project as more as possible.For the promotion of project the devlopers have to focus on the advertisement of DISPATCH LABS. it will also help to increase the popularity of project .i think this is the best way to achieve success.
Developers should focus on priortizing adding more opportunities and accordingly they should advertise in such a manner they shall trend explaining about the project to many people that will enlighten them understanding and choosing dispatch and start supporting.
Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: