Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:00:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76788 times)
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:15:52 PM

I'm really looking forward to the DISPATCH LABS team starting a bounty company. No one saw the information from the developer?
I think they announced there will be a bounty campaign soon but seem like they are too busy focusing on other activities but am sure they will come back to it lets just give them time and see what happens
And whether there is a sense in start of bounty at such stage? I think it it makes sense if start of the project is postponed for later term. At other deals I don't see any practical sense in it.
Actually,  the team has no announcements yet.  Many are expecting to participate and invest with the project.  We all know that bounty campaigns is one way to make the project more popular and famous. A good quality project and ideas will very much attractive and pleasing to the community and to prospect investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:01:30 PM

I'm really looking forward to the DISPATCH LABS team starting a bounty company. No one saw the information from the developer?
Bounty Program
Dispatch labs is currently in development of a bounty campaign, details will be available shortly.

The bounty campaign will be announced here as well as on our community channels. First availability for bounties will go to members of our Telegram and Discord channels at the time of the announcement.

I cannot wait to see the new bounty and improvements for the team to launched soon, I hope they can provide longer campaigns.

I am waiting for the bounty campaign as well but I hope it will be simpler where we can easily get the rewards after doing a task like how Aelf and Cortex bounty campaign works.

DOubt they'll make it simple or even release the tokens asap as that just encourages dumping and reduces the price of the coin as soon as it hits an exchange
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:21:53 PM

Well, have any news on Dispatch Labds feature at current time? A lot of people still waiting for this project update.
Every few days they have got new new news.Recently they have got added in the ICObench.this will lead them a new way to become successful
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:35:49 PM

Hi people! I here read the comments and many write that the team is going to make the company generosity, if someone knows something about this, could you write for it? When will it start?
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:44:16 PM

Their are available videos to be watched on youtube, Those who are interested in watching and learning for the project may view it. Just type the keyword Dispatch lab.
I like that Dispatch published a video on Youtube. I think that a certain part of people will be interested in the project by watching the video.
Actually, having video presentation is very useful in a certain project since it can make all people to have a better ideas on how the platform works. Nowadays, some investors are likely to watch video rather than reading the whole white papers because it is more convenient to understand.

A video presentation can easily catch the attention of the viewers and give better understanding about the project. They can understand quickly by just viewing it in a couple of minutes and that is one of the effective ways of promoting the project also.
Video is certainly a very good way to promote the project, but it is desirable to make subtitles in different languages.
Yes, very good advice. You need to make subtitles in different languages so that the user can choose his native language and watch the video.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:54:06 PM

Bounty Program
Dispatch labs is currently in development of a bounty campaign, details will be available shortly.

The bounty campaign will be announced here as well as on our community channels. First availability for bounties will go to members of our Telegram and Discord channels at the time of the announcement.

I cannot wait to see the new bounty and improvements for the team to launched soon, I hope they can provide longer campaigns.

I am waiting for the bounty campaign as well but I hope it will be simpler where we can easily get the rewards after doing a task like how Aelf and Cortex bounty campaign works.
I will tell so that to support the project, it isn't obligatory for you to wait for Baunti the company. To help the project with promoting, your own support through your accounts in social networks, at least suffices.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:44:50 PM

Bounty Program

It's been quite a while since they planned to launched a bounty program but I think they are affected with the market right now. Maybe in a couple of months we can hear some good news about it.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
connecoin

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:47:17 PM

The continuos growth of the dispatch community is a big proof that they are being supported. Thanks to ico rating sites for giving dispatch projrct a decent score.
I'm not sure that the number of community members is growing, because you can not try to test the network, but the popularity is growing.
I don't know exactly what you are talking about but, yes, the community member can grow if the developer do a great job.
Exactly. The developer team must have to perform better job in developing the platform so that people will convince to join in the team and help to promote the project. Also, they need to innovate more features that can attract more investors because the competition now in the market is very high.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:04:21 PM

I think if such a large team has been working for such a long time, then the result should be excellent.
It is not exactly right since any project that based on the ICO to fund the project, it is not guaranteed that the project will stay since it depended on the fund that received from the ICO.

Definitely, they have to boost their marketing in order for them to be able to achieved the target. The problem is that the market as of the moment isn't quite not good and probably this is the reason it's hard to have  some support from the investors.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 10:09:22 PM

The continuos growth of the dispatch community is a big proof that they are being supported. Thanks to ico rating sites for giving dispatch projrct a decent score.
I'm not sure that the number of community members is growing, because you can not try to test the network, but the popularity is growing.
Am not sure anybody here in the community is able to test the network because of the test tokens distribution issues I think we just wait and see how that gets updated

ratatat bangbang

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:53:11 PM

Bounty Program

It's been quite a while since they planned to launched a bounty program but I think they are affected with the market right now. Maybe in a couple of months we can hear some good news about it.

Yes that is one of the reason why the team can't proceed to launching. I guess they focus and think for other strategy before the market will be back to its normal standing. Let just be patient, trust and give more time the time to do their job.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:20:18 PM

It is not exactly right since any project that based on the ICO to fund the project, it is not guaranteed that the project will stay since it depended on the fund that received from the ICO.

For DISPATCH LABS. They didn't launch any ICO yet and even without it the project is in progress in term of development, So I don't think it depends on fund collected from ICO at least in this stage.

cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:47:14 PM

I think if such a large team has been working for such a long time, then the result should be excellent.

Definitely, they have to boost their marketing in order for them to be able to achieved the target. The problem is that the market as of the moment isn't quite not good and probably this is the reason it's hard to have  some support from the investors.

You are right, there are lots of factors affecting a project most specially the market that is very down and can't still make to increase again, maybe soon if the market recovers again this project will have support from more bigger investors.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:47:51 PM

Hi people! I here read the comments and many write that the team is going to make the company generosity, if someone knows something about this, could you write for it? When will it start?
Actually people only discuss at here. Everything to make sure, you should go to their website and read news.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:50:39 PM

DISPATCH LABS is a pretty good project because of its built-in platform. But it's not enough to convince the hud. To develop it needs more pr strategies to disseminate the project.
I think this project already got enough momentum to improve their project & have investors.everyday they have got new news regarding to their project progress

Yes, it is very easy to understand, still focus on developing projects that have been implemented to get maximum results.
I totally agree with you that Dispatch Labs activity is so clealy and transparency. That why a lot of people still at here and waiting the news.

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:50:56 PM

For DISPATCH LABS. They didn't launch any ICO yet and even without it the project is in progress in term of development, So I don't think it depends on fund collected from ICO at least in this stage.

Yes, all is depends how the team will manage to make it successful, but I agree that funds are really needed to continue the developments and enough funds are needed to support marketing and listing if ever they have plans to get listed.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:42:51 AM

For now lets keep promoting dispatch project in the social media sites like facebook and twitter also, If they have more promotions then its a good news!

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 02:47:30 AM

For now I am expecting some new updates and news from the team announcement in the past weeks? But still none today?  No new development?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:54:30 AM

Yes, all is depends how the team will manage to make it successful, but I agree that funds are really needed to continue the developments and enough funds are needed to support marketing and listing if ever they have plans to get listed.
The team has a great good capabilities so I have a trust and high hopes to them that they can make this project into good shape as time goes by. This keeps on getting more popular in the crypto currency community. I hope also that the project team will not stop on its further developments and improvements.
Decrypto

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 04:10:44 AM

The partnerships that they have from investment firms is enough to fund the development of the project, keep in mind that they are also based from USA so organizing an ICO is going to be a huge effort that's why I think they are not pushing to do it.

Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: