Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:56:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76788 times)
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:40:09 PM

The project is registered and the work of the team is underway - information in social networks is added constantly and they take an active position. Maybe they can succeed.

As you can see they already have good reviews and ratings on some ICO review sites, But they still need more impressions to boost their popularity to other potential sponsors.

The ICO review site is not the best choice for promotion, it's just a number or a high star to convince everyone who sees it.

I agree. It only serve as a basis on how good the project is. The team must have to promote it in social sites and in the bitcoin forum so that potential investors will be aware of this and possibly like to join and help for the betterment of the platform. It would be necessary especially to this kind of idea.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:42:21 PM

The project is registered and the work of the team is underway - information in social networks is added constantly and they take an active position. Maybe they can succeed.

They can definitely succeed if they also constantly consistent of the good output and development in the project. Adding good marketing strategy would be also a great help.
They can certainly succeed if they do and do not delay the launch of the project, but it seems to me that the project has problems and the waiting for the launch is delayed.
A faster launch with no proper foundation in implementing all the technological based mechanisms will ultimately end up in a negative aspect instead let the team take their own time and build the better features so we can have a good result.
Of course it's better to test the network and work without problems, but it seems to me that a lot of time has passed since April 9th.
Is it normal. Testing can drag on on some period, at the same time no reasons for panic should arise, it is necessary to treat it with understanding. If there are problems in a product, they need to be eliminated and it will take time.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:56:25 PM

The team is happy and we can see it, but I'm looking forward to the bounty of the program that could help the project.
My opinion is that any project needs a bounty program. Because without it it is not possible to make a project and raise funds for implementation.
Well I think its possible without bounty, but surely it would be harder so, Yeah bounty is very important, so I hope they have announcement about it.
Probably, the team will consider on this matter because the admins said in the telegram chat that there were working out the details and will give announcements there if they have a final decision. I hope, they can provide it so that all supporters will have opportunity to earn this kind of tokens.

Hoping that there will be bounty because it can really hell most especially in making the project more popular and make the number of community who are supporting and investing will increase. Let just wait to further announcement and decision of the team. I will always keep track to every announcements and details that the team will tell.
kuto

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:43:41 PM

I'm wondering, did anyone get test coins? I wrote to the developer in telegram, but they did not answer me.

Doubt they actually gave a ton of people test coins. It's too much effort and people will probably use them to scam other people saying they're real

I wonder if what is the result or feedback about the test coin because it's been awhile since it was tested. I am hoping everything is going to be able to cope up with what they really expected to happen.
Well your right mate,many are waiting to know the results about it. About the giving tesyt coin I think it is not that good idea might be give a way small amounts as tokens of gratitude buy not as others expected. Its realy hard to identify legit project to scammed all you need to do is just trust and pray that you choose the best out of everything.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:19:07 PM

The team is happy and we can see it, but I'm looking forward to the bounty of the program that could help the project.
My opinion is that any project needs a bounty program. Because without it it is not possible to make a project and raise funds for implementation.
Well I think its possible without bounty, but surely it would be harder so, Yeah bounty is very important, so I hope they have announcement about it.
Probably, the team will consider on this matter because the admins said in the telegram chat that there were working out the details and will give announcements there if they have a final decision. I hope, they can provide it so that all supporters will have opportunity to earn this kind of tokens.

Hoping that there will be bounty because it can really hell most especially in making the project more popular and make the number of community who are supporting and investing will increase. Let just wait to further announcement and decision of the team. I will always keep track to every announcements and details that the team will tell.
Actually if I remember clearly since before many are suggesting about the project bounty campaigns but until now there is now announcements if they will launch or not. They don't also say no they don't.  There is no cleared statements that is why people are keeps hoping that one day the team will have some bounty programs for the benefits of many.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 10:39:37 PM

I think they mentioned a bounty programme that will be coming very soon and also it seems like they want to create their own platform for such bounty lets just wait and see how that announcement pans out eventually

Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:46:59 PM

what's the new update dev? is tgeir any update for bounty program or you guys wanna go for ico without bounty programme?

definitely, Im also waiting for their announce about the bounty. I cant wait for further updates.
I do not understand why so many people are waiting for the launch of bounty? As far as I know the developers will not do this, I think they do not see the point.

See in the OP thread. The OP thread said that the bounty campaign it's coming in the way.
Actually the team said it for long time ago and at current time they still don't running it, but i really hope they will run it asap.
Will Waiting for it, just need patient.

Yeah.. we really need some more patience here, well as we can see the current status of the market I think this is still not the right time to make more exposures and advertising, maybe when the market rises again more investors will be attracted to invest with this kind of project.
Yes. People keep patient for a long time from project start, why not keep them more? I think with good preparing, the team easy to improve their platform.

Compared to other project I think Dispatch is really doing well, they add more partnership  recently and they are active in participating in blochain gathering so I think  it is one of the project that is going to rise when Ethereum blockchain undergo an "ice age".

I think they are just doing the right thing for them to invite more people to support their platform. If they got more partnership, definitely it can give them positive impact and increased their chance to succeed.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:11:28 PM

They can definitely succeed if they also constantly consistent of the good output and development in the project. Adding good marketing strategy would be also a great help.
They can certainly succeed if they do and do not delay the launch of the project, but it seems to me that the project has problems and the waiting for the launch is delayed.
A faster launch with no proper foundation in implementing all the technological based mechanisms will ultimately end up in a negative aspect instead let the team take their own time and build the better features so we can have a good result.
Of course it's better to test the network and work without problems, but it seems to me that a lot of time has passed since April 9th.
Is it normal. Testing can drag on on some period, at the same time no reasons for panic should arise, it is necessary to treat it with understanding. If there are problems in a product, they need to be eliminated and it will take time.

That's right, this is why the team continue to make some development about their project. Just because they want to ensure everything is going to be ok.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:17:31 AM

That's right, this is why the team continue to make some development about their project. Just because they want to ensure everything is going to be ok.
Also, if they will rush it, the result will really not the way they want. As it might 'cause errors in terms of how it will be effective in a long run.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:44:26 AM

Also, if they will rush it, the result will really not the way they want. As it might 'cause errors in terms of how it will be effective in a long run.
The team should not to make it in a rush. True and loyal supporters can wait patiently. Because sometimes, the project team that always tend to keep on rushing does not make the good outcome of their desired project. I will keep in one way of the people of the Dispatch Labs community and follows and wait for more interesting updates of the team.
keroykeroy

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:53:21 AM

what's the new update dev? is tgeir any update for bounty program or you guys wanna go for ico without bounty programme?

definitely, Im also waiting for their announce about the bounty. I cant wait for further updates.
I don't think there will be any bounty in future.without bounty they already reached some new heights.they already listed in Icobench & got 3.0 ratings from it.
3.0 ratings from the ICOBench is not much to earn more investors, just delete it from the listing and find a new listing that gives you great ratings.
Well not all ico raters are reputable anyway so theirs no issue if they dont have a high score on icobench. As long as they are listed to all ico rating sites their all good.
But having high rates will give more advantage from the others because it can captivates and convince more investors to join and invest. It will also lead to gain more positive reviews from the people who have interest in the project. Anyway, 3.0 is not bad at all and it is still a good score for Dispatch Lab.
in my opinion, now the developers have an excuse for aspiration to increase the value of their rating. I think the team should think about increasing the quality of advertising for their project.
Yes, making advertisements and marketing needs to be in high standard and high quality of course so that investors will be encourage and be attracted to check the project and hopefully make good investments.

We don't know yet when will be the bounty. But much interesting looking to the project, I think there will be more investor here to stay because they are convincing and the rating is getting higher. Just follow their social media for new updates.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:07:06 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2018, 03:19:04 AM by PwrLeveld

This project still a trusted for  people who review it on the crypto magazine, And the ICO reviews are increasing day by day for dispatch lab

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:10:59 AM

Their are available videos to be watched on youtube, Those who are interested in watching and learning for the project may view it. Just type the keyword Dispatch lab.

unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 03:13:30 AM

Their are available videos to be watched on youtube, Those who are interested in watching and learning for the project may view it. Just type the keyword Dispatch lab.

Recently watch the new videos last month explaining some of the features about dapps combined with dispatch lab, The video long and like 30 minutes I guess, and amazed by the benefits of dapps.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:34:23 AM

I like that Dispatch published a video on Youtube. I think that a certain part of people will be interested in the project by watching the video.
Slashoon

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:36:45 AM

White paper is compiled competently, it is clear that it was written by specialists. I think that investors can instill trust in investors. Only how will the investors know about this project?
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:46:51 AM

I do not understand why so many people are waiting for the launch of bounty? As far as I know the developers will not do this, I think they do not see the point.

See in the OP thread. The OP thread said that the bounty campaign it's coming in the way.
Actually the team said it for long time ago and at current time they still don't running it, but i really hope they will run it asap.
Will Waiting for it, just need patient.

Yeah.. we really need some more patience here, well as we can see the current status of the market I think this is still not the right time to make more exposures and advertising, maybe when the market rises again more investors will be attracted to invest with this kind of project.
Yes. People keep patient for a long time from project start, why not keep them more? I think with good preparing, the team easy to improve their platform.

Compared to other project I think Dispatch is really doing well, they add more partnership  recently and they are active in participating in blochain gathering so I think  it is one of the project that is going to rise when Ethereum blockchain undergo an "ice age".

I think they are just doing the right thing for them to invite more people to support their platform. If they got more partnership, definitely it can give them positive impact and increased their chance to succeed.
Well its probably depends on whom they're having partnership to, it would be good if they are already quite known, if so them it surely is going to be a great help.

Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:25:27 AM

Hello team, well, the beginning of September, now we are waiting when you anna what will happen to the project during this month. Are you planning a presentation or something like that?
Yes, as i know they said they they done an AMA before. You can check above. But i agree with you that the team should give more presentation at here.
you know I tried to find this information, but did not find it. Either this message was deleted, or I was not looking there. Could you tell me exactly where you read it?
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:14:58 AM

I like that Dispatch published a video on Youtube. I think that a certain part of people will be interested in the project by watching the video.
Actually, having video presentation is very useful in a certain project since it can make all people to have a better ideas on how the platform works. Nowadays, some investors are likely to watch video rather than reading the whole white papers because it is more convenient to understand.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:42:18 AM

What are the developments for dispatch project dear admins? We are hopeful thatvyou will launch a bounty campaign to promote this project.

Most likely there will be no generosity, the team did not publish the news about generosity, so most likely it will not be. It will be necessary to buy tokens on the official website of the project.
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: