Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:09:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 [230] 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76788 times)
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:32:57 PM

Well, one day more is October, will have something news at Dispatch Labs at this month? They will launch the ICO?

I suppose we will be expecting some kind of updates or monthly report right? Achievements and developments too.
I completely agree with you. Long ago there were no news about the project. Unfortunately, the team has ceased to do something. Or on the contrary actively works on the project. I think we will see updates soon.

It's not very clear where the updates are. In normal projects, once a month or once a week they give an update what did this in last week. If the team does not do this and continue to regiment it will be a failure.
You have paid attention what situation reigns in the cryptomarket now? You shouldn't press too on team, they and so not delighted with ether. We need to wait.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 09:40:03 PM

Well, one day more is October, will have something news at Dispatch Labs at this month? They will launch the ICO?
Let's hope to see and hear more from the team,as they might try to keep us updated on that.
they might probably make one or two announcement as the case maybe i just hope this time Around we get test token or the long awaited bounty campaign this month

Genzel

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:51:32 PM

Who is on the team, what are their backgrounds & credentials, and do they have any public track records? Where are you physically based out of? How many tokens will be owned by the foundation & founders? Is there a vesting schedule?
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:57:35 PM

Let's hope to see and hear more from the team,as they might try to keep us updated on that.
they might probably make one or two announcement as the case maybe i just hope this time Around we get test token or the long awaited bounty campaign this month
I'm sure next month, there will be a lot of new announcements and updates will be released most especially the main net as what the team said before. Hopefully, it will be worthy so that all people who support the Dispatch project from the beginning will be satisfied and be proud of being in here.
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:29:02 PM

Who is on the team, what are their backgrounds & credentials, and do they have any public track records? Where are you physically based out of? How many tokens will be owned by the foundation & founders? Is there a vesting schedule?
Good questions mate and if you need to have a good answers, much better to join their telegram chat or visit the Dispatch website so that you can have better knowledge about the works and backgrounds of the team. Also, the admins in telegram are always active in giving infos regarding the project.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:34:25 PM

For the team members, the links to their profiles can be found on first page of this thread, some of them have appeared on conferences, check their videos on youtube. The project located in U.S.
For your last question, Dispatch is launching the network with a genesis of 18 billion Divvies ( native token for their blockchain ), for more information, read the whitepaper.

RasenShuriken

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:35:54 PM

Yeah, indeed. You can also try to reach the team in the telegram so you won't get unnoticed about the new update from the platform
TechComputer

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:45:31 PM

For the team members, the links to their profiles can be found on first page of this thread, some of them have appeared on conferences, check their videos on youtube. The project located in U.S.
For your last question, Dispatch is launching the network with a genesis of 18 billion Divvies ( native token for their blockchain ), for more information, read the whitepaper.

Thankfully, someone responded to at least 1 hardest question that the developer should answer this. May God be with you.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:58:21 PM

I suppose we will be expecting some kind of updates or monthly report right? Achievements and developments too.
I completely agree with you. Long ago there were no news about the project. Unfortunately, the team has ceased to do something. Or on the contrary actively works on the project. I think we will see updates soon.

Yes soon there will be updates from the team because most of the people are asking for the updates of the project. One important way to do is communication. In order to discuss those  queries and doubtful information. Surely this will help make the project successful.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:50:04 AM

Yes soon there will be updates from the team because most of the people are asking for the updates of the project. One important way to do is communication. In order to discuss those  queries and doubtful information. Surely this will help make the project successful.
The Dispatch Labs team never fails us to be updated to their developments and further analysis and improvements for this project to reach more achievements. Well, you are right bud that sooner or later the team will give the announcements here and hoping it will be in a positive one.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 04:12:48 AM

When I knew about this project, I understood that this was what I needed. And when I found more about it, I understood that I would use and recommend to others.
It's very good that you paid attention to this project. I want to ask you, have you already purchased a token for this project or are you just thinking of buying it?
recommended other about dispatch sounds good.  but I am still waiting for new updates. team is slow I think
Well mate, you can look and visit the project website to see about the project updates. Team are continuously creating and making marvelous updates for the satisfactions and betterment of all camp.
The command will be able to attract with such actions even more investors, it is the last possible method because Dispatch and without it has already captured very large audience on the party.

This a good promotional if they can target the social media sites they can surely attract investors to join the dispatch team.
they do not launch any campaing programme.  but still they have found so many investors. they may have take another promotional strategy.

tiCeR

Activity: 1722
Merit: 750

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:59:39 AM

The new roadmap is more professional and clear, but also it's showing that Mainnet 3 wouldn't be ready until 2019 which means this project needs more time to see real progress. Anyway it's all gonna happen in 2019.
2019 is very close bud, just 3 more months to go before 2018 ends. This project has so many incoming developments on queue so just keep the faith.
Yes, have several months more and we go to 2019, i think the postpone of the team will bring something news at their new update about Dispatch Labs platform.
That would give also an advantage to them to rethink of better plans if ever they have much brighter idea for marketing or dealing with the project. More time is equals to better output.

More time is also equal to better output for others, meaning that if you take too long others might at least have an output while you don't and that could be bad, too.
Yes, with high attitude at preparing for now is good for Dispatch Labs, this project needed time for improve more.

Everyone needs time to improve more, but you should just make sure that you need less time than others or do it better than others.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ivanovmoscow

Activity: 798
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:33:37 PM

The Dispatch Labs team never fails us to be updated to their developments and further analysis and improvements for this project to reach more achievements. Well, you are right bud that sooner or later the team will give the announcements here and hoping it will be in a positive one.

It is impossible to leave such a project for so long without changes in the project, and not to announce something new. Otherwise, people will simply leave and go to any other project and that's it. In falling market like now it is now necessary to introduce something new to remain in the trend.
DispatchLabs (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 10:27:01 PM

Want a career in blockchain?

Director of Partnerships, Jake Kuczeruk has some tips on how to get your foot in the door.

Watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_8ClpuvfM0&feature=youtu.be

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 10:47:29 PM

Has there been any outcome in regards to running bounty campaigns and potential legal issues?

Thank you for your interest.  We are close to having an announcement.  I don't think we will be doing a traditional bounty campaign, but we will have some way for the community to get involved with Dispatch.

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 11:38:47 PM

A long time to go back Dispatch Labs, have any news at here? I really hope they will running their ICO as soon as possible.

Our main net will be live this year.  Everything else should happen soon after that. 

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 11:44:01 PM

The new roadmap is more professional and clear, but also it's showing that Mainnet 3 wouldn't be ready until 2019 which means this project needs more time to see real progress. Anyway it's all gonna happen in 2019.
2019 is very close bud, just 3 more months to go before 2018 ends. This project has so many incoming developments on queue so just keep the faith.
as far as I can see, the work of the project development team goes clearly according to plan and this shows the stability of this project, I hope this will continue until the end of the project development.

Yes the development of the project is still going on. Though it's not that fast but surely. This is a proof that the team is doing great to make the project succesful. Hoping the team will continue to do their best until they achieve their main goal.
There was agile labs where developers are more engaged by understanding the competitors challenges and new technologies that is allowing them more creative to bring new implementations added for the existing platform by working with the scrum master.

If you are interested in a more technical discussion with the developers of Dispatch, we invite you to join our Discord channel.  Our developers spend a lot of time there and they are always happy to answer questions about the platform.

https://discord.gg/vHD6sMS

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 02:58:24 AM

If you are going to SF Blockchain Week you need to know where all the events will be. 

Dispatch Director of Developer Partnerships, Colin Lowenberg created this calendar so you know where to go.   

http://dispatchlabs.io/events

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 07:16:52 AM

Companies are freaking out about GDPR Compliance! Now developers can build on Dispatch to solve their enterprise privacy and data woes through the power of blockchain technology

https://medium.com/dispatchlabs/how-dispatch-is-making-the-first-gdpr-compliant-blockchain-platform-7bae923de5c

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 03:23:17 PM

Tonight, Dispatch Growth Manager, Corey Harris will be on a panel in Oakland discussing the future of Blockchain with Tope Alabi, Ben Arnon, Erika Alexander, X. Eyée

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/1st-friday-founders-fireside-chat-blockchain-tickets-50539139928?aff=ebdssbdestsearch

Pages: « 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 [230] 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: