Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:01:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76788 times)
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:53:20 PM

I am very glad that during the fall of the market such good projects appear, but I did not understand, will the team make a bounty company?
No i don't think there will be any as it is not a good time as market is done & they already reach a good place because of that they dont any bounty
Of course, I think this is absolutely the right strategy on the part of developers. The project is developing well without attracting a bounty campaign.
Sometime they want to concentrate on one site as they depend on the team work for the improvement of their project.they need to work the flow & will shine in following days 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:20:09 PM

Your project is very great, there are many people discussing now the project. And most of the people feedback are Good. I think the admin here needs to be active, coz there's a lot of investor here asking some questions about this project and really appreciating to them your replies.
Positive reviews from the majority at such stage of the project it still means nothing special. However it certainly is the good fact, often the opinion of the majority is correct.

damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:38:04 PM

Your project is very great, there are many people discussing now the project. And most of the people feedback are Good. I think the admin here needs to be active, coz there's a lot of investor here asking some questions about this project and really appreciating to them your replies.
Positive reviews from the majority at such stage of the project it still means nothing special. However it certainly is the good fact, often the opinion of the majority is correct.
basically, this is what happens. But I'm wondering, is there any platform with Ico ratings that advertises the project? What is the rating for the project now?
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:24:30 PM

Yes. The project have been appreciated by a lot of people because most of them are believing that it could become one of the good projects that needs to be invested since the potentials are there. Also, if your one of the investors, it's better to communicate with the admins of Dispatch Lab in their telegram chat because they are very active in answering questions regarding the project.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:46:25 PM

I am very glad that during the fall of the market such good projects appear, but I did not understand, will the team make a bounty company?
They mentioned there will be a bounty campaign very soon but they are yet to give a update on that so lets just hang on and see what the news comes up but am sure they will launch one maybe the whole bearish is slowing things a bit

But it's already been quite month have passed and still there is no feedback about it. Probably, they are still waiting for the market to be okay, I mean at least it has a sign that it continues to increased.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:45:52 PM

Its almost the end of the 3rd quarter of this year but the mainnet has not yet been launched. Are we expecting this to proceed in the next quarter?

Well, base on their road map test net beta is on the 3rd quarter and I think mainnet still don't have fixed schedule when it will be launch, but I am hoping it will be launch earlier than we expected soon.
Correct if will going to check project roadmap there is percentage of unfinished quarter. Still its normal in projects in the market that delays and other un predictable things hhappened.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:50:00 PM

Its almost the end of the 3rd quarter of this year but the mainnet has not yet been launched. Are we expecting this to proceed in the next quarter?

Well, base on their road map test net beta is on the 3rd quarter and I think mainnet still don't have fixed schedule when it will be launch, but I am hoping it will be launch earlier than we expected soon.
Correct if will going to check project roadmap there is percentage of unfinished quarter. Still its normal in projects in the market that delays and other un predictable things hhappened.
With good and active support of team, no delays are terrible. Most important it is constant responsiveness from the developer and his firm intentions on future result. Anyway the market will return, a situation far not for the first time.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:03:51 PM

With good and active support of team, no delays are terrible. Most important it is constant responsiveness from the developer and his firm intentions on future result. Anyway the market will return, a situation far not for the first time.
Agree, everything wil be good and better if they help each other for the common good of the project. If they will take the project issues positively everything will be good and results may favourable for the project side. Assisting and acrive responding to each issues will be a good way to handle things properly.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:14:49 PM

Let's just think that will happen so that those investors can back to normal and we can definitely see an increase of token sale. Dispatch labs probably are looking for the best time for them to get some support from the people.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:29:12 PM

Let's just think that will happen so that those investors can back to normal and we can definitely see an increase of token sale. Dispatch labs probably are looking for the best time for them to get some support from the people.
Yes, you are right, they still at preparing period for their ICO at the next month (or not). So the team still keep their working, i really hope they have good growth at this ICO.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:31:48 PM

I really hope so, because I support this project long ago, and so far there have been no negative feedback about the team or the project. I hope that I will not see bad comments.
Yes, they run for long time and have 2 times for test net at their platform, i really hope they can do more and more for keep their successful at the future.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:34:42 PM

Positivity is highly needed because sooner or later it will return back to its normal situation. This happenings its not new, so better wait and be patient enough to handle this kind of situation.  What the team needs right now is support and the right time to proceed on their plans.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 10:36:22 PM

Most project these days have delays and to me it only shows the effectiveness of the team and with adequate support those are bound to get over with. let just hope the market recovers quickly enough to get us moving back because it seems like right now the market is affecting major markets

HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:03:35 PM

I think the road map in this thread is not yet updated. They have already launched version 2.2 of our testnet, adding application programming interface (API) functionality and allowing developers to explore the rich possibilities of creating high performing, data-centric distributed applications or dApps.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:41:26 AM

I think the road map in this thread is not yet updated. They have already launched version 2.2 of our testnet, adding application programming interface (API) functionality and allowing developers to explore the rich possibilities of creating high performing, data-centric distributed applications or dApps.
Maybe the team is just too much busy with their further developments and they will take action to update their roadmap after this. I understand that they much prioritize the developments of the Dispatch Lab project and being so progressive in its actions. It is clearly been seen here in the Dispatch Labs community that they are very responsible to all their promising words given to all its users, supporters and investors in this community.
PwrLeveld

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:16:53 AM

The market now is on chaos, I can't really believe what happening to the price of crypto coins, I don't know if this will affect the team's development.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 02:27:42 AM

The market now is on chaos, I can't really believe what happening to the price of crypto coins, I don't know if this will affect the team's development.

Yeah, that's right, we cannot assure when will the prices of ETH and BTC will be going up again. Hopefully, it will not affect potential investors to help with the dispatch project, For now, let's think positive that the market will be ok again in this coming weeks.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:15:45 AM

Hello team! For a long time there was no news about updates and new developments in the project. When to wait for you? That there was no doubt about your project.
I guess the team is much active and also they are promoting their project to the fullest. I guess they have acquired a major attention from several investors now. They might not be much active here, but you can join their telegram, and each other social media to be updated regarding dispatch labs.
Yes and eventhough the team are not actively here on this thread, we can still be always updated about the progress of their platform thru the admins from their telegram chat. In fact, I don't see any negative comments there from the members. It only shows that they are more responsible to handle with this project.
It is very good that there are no negative comments in the telegram channel, it really is an indication that the work on the project is very diligent.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:53:07 AM

I hope not, such a drop in prices does not affect the development of the project and the platform as a whole. So I think that how the project worked and will continue to work.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:19:55 AM

Agree, everything wil be good and better if they help each other for the common good of the project. If they will take the project issues positively everything will be good and results may favourable for the project side. Assisting and acrive responding to each issues will be a good way to handle things properly.
Indeed, well problems are natural in every project and in order to deal with it properly and smoothly are through everyone's cooperation, and we know that its how they deal with it.

Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: