Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:27:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 [203] 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76788 times)
!vanovi4

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:04:16 PM

I'm glad that the Dispatch project launched the first mobile application for iOS and Android. I will follow the further development of the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:13:26 PM

Dispatch lab is a project, everyday which got new partners & this already lead investors into this project.How i want to know how you people are getting response from people?
They might be having a great developer or have so many advisors came from any country so that they can do various strategies.
I do believe that many heads are better than one. If the project Dispatch never fail to satisfied its supporters because of the capabilities of the project to be more established and creative. Simply because of the excellent advisors and extraordinary developers who never stopped doing their best to make sure that they will be launching a new and good quality of project.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:29:58 PM

I'm glad that the Dispatch project launched the first mobile application for iOS and Android. I will follow the further development of the project.

I always pay attention to the availability of applications for Android and iOS smartphones. It is much more convenient for me to use a platform on a smartphone. I think this is a big plus for the project.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 08:53:43 PM

I like the concept of this project, and my opinion is that the project's findings will be useful to many. Investors understand this and are interested in the project.
Yes you are right and If we need more investeros then I think we have to promote project as more as possible.For the promotion of project the devlopers have to focus on the advertisement of DISPATCH LABS. it will also help to increase the popularity of project .i think this is the best way to achieve success.
I am confused if they going for  promotion or not. they need more investors for success of the project.  I couldn't find update news even

wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:04:10 PM

Dispatch lab is a project, everyday which got new partners & this already lead investors into this project.How i want to know how you people are getting response from people?

So far not a single person seems to have gotten a single response from the developer team, they seem to be outright ignoring everyone and anyone
It would be better if they are willing to response but, they might be busier than you expect. Just waiting for their response.

Yes. It's been a couple of days have been passed and no one from the team have ever been here to communicate with us. Perhaps, the only way to find better answers for our queries and concerns is thru asking admins on their telegram chat. They are actively responding with the members. Maybe we can be able to find new updates amd progress about the project.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 10:10:14 PM

So far not a single person seems to have gotten a single response from the developer team, they seem to be outright ignoring everyone and anyone
it depends maybe they are just busy with other clients but i think they will come around just give them time am sure Dispatch is really regular here

Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:46:54 PM

I like the concept of this project, and my opinion is that the project's findings will be useful to many. Investors understand this and are interested in the project.
Yes you are right and If we need more investeros then I think we have to promote project as more as possible.For the promotion of project the devlopers have to focus on the advertisement of DISPATCH LABS. it will also help to increase the popularity of project .i think this is the best way to achieve success.
I am confused if they going for  promotion or not. they need more investors for success of the project.  I couldn't find update news even
Dispatch have better proved in various ways at the same time many participants have reviewed postive outcome through reviews henceforth dispatch does not require more advertising but supporters who are satisfied are actively supporting.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:57:01 PM

it depends maybe they are just busy with other clients but i think they will come around just give them time am sure Dispatch is really regular here
As noticed all the dispatch implementations and publications are highly diligent with proper workflow as we can see their roadmap and white papers are accurate. To my observation dev team might be working on more innovative activities that will add a value for the project.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:04:46 PM

They have answered many queries and the participants are satisfied choosing dispatch as what i experienced with the reviews on how the management is actually involved in communicating better and may be now they are more focus to bring something new features added to the platform  Huh
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:05:35 PM

On which countries will you operate this project, are there any restricted areas or every is allowed to buy your tokens?

Thanks for your interest.  We are a global company.  We don't currently have any tokens for sale.

As I know this team is not running an ICO they are only finding legit and big potential sponsors to support Dispatch lab project.
Quite an interesting strategy. With as much as I know the team can find investors, despite the fact that the market is not in the best condition.

I think they already have some investors so they won't be affected by the current market condition. They are only affected in terms of marketing to gain more public support.

Probably that's the scenario, but whatever that is, they still need to take action when it comes to attracting more investors to support the platform. Moreover, they need to be more active and have an open communication to the people.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:11:14 PM

I cannot wait to see the new bounty and improvements for the team to launched soon, I hope they can provide longer campaigns.

Maybe, we need to wait a little further, I think the team is just so busy.
maybe this whole markets dip is affecting every one I think they decided to just hold on a little or maybe They want to create their own bounty platform

Most of the comments here tackling about the bounty. I think the admins here need to reply some of the question regarding bounty Sad

Well, I am pretty sure that once bounty preparations are finish the team will make an official announcements of its launching, but for now I am more curious how the team will make the project reach its goals in the manner of time.

Maybe they are still waiting for the market to at least increased so that they can be able to recruit some investors. That planned was set months ago and I think the reason why they still haven't launched is because of the situation of the crypto space imo.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:18:39 PM

I cannot wait to see the new bounty and improvements for the team to launched soon, I hope they can provide longer campaigns.

maybe this whole markets dip is affecting every one I think they decided to just hold on a little or maybe They want to create their own bounty platform

Most of the comments here tackling about the bounty. I think the admins here need to reply some of the question regarding bounty Sad

Well, I am pretty sure that once bounty preparations are finish the team will make an official announcements of its launching, but for now I am more curious how the team will make the project reach its goals in the manner of time.

Maybe they are still waiting for the market to at least increased so that they can be able to recruit some investors. That planned was set months ago and I think the reason why they still haven't launched is because of the situation of the crypto space imo.
That would be the right reason all the operations might pause ? also there was various projects that are at tge same page but once the market is back there will be a better flow meanwhile the teams might be on developmental activities.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:32:28 PM

This is what we called everything happens at the right time. I believed also that achieving success is not easy, it will cross the path of conflicts and problems which need to face. I really understand how the team works, why they not yet launched because they make sure that launching will be successful. The first thing they do is fix minor problems before proceeding to their main activity. The best thing to do for now is wait and trust the team in every move they do.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:37:55 PM

But the team waiting for it for a long time, as you can see. Actually i think they still have improve their platform so don't take care so much about promoting?
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:45:07 PM

Well, have a lot of thing for Dispatch Labs make decision for open their crowded sale at this moments, the market still at chaos, tokens make ETH meet inflation.

HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:52:33 PM

Bitcointalk is more for discussion than asking question to the team, So if you are looking for direct answer, just ask in telegram group, there admins usually answer most questions quickly. Also try to make your question clear and understandable in order to get response.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:11:46 AM

Bitcointalk is more for discussion than asking question to the team, So if you are looking for direct answer, just ask in telegram group, there admins usually answer most questions quickly. Also try to make your question clear and understandable in order to get response.
No, you are not right. The project administrators look through the branch and answer the available questions. At least I've seen this before.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:18:41 AM

I met an interesting team approach to my work and to carrying out my project. I think that they will be able to succeed, because they do not miss a single exhibition and congress.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:12:04 AM

I met an interesting team approach to my work and to carrying out my project. I think that they will be able to succeed, because they do not miss a single exhibition and congress.

Is this the team your talking about? I think they have already updated their sites and new development for the dispatch team like the new video explaining dapps.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 03:21:37 AM

Maybe we can wait for the market to be stable again and that's a time when other big sponsors will recognized dispatch via social media presence.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Pages: « 1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 [203] 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: