Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:29:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76788 times)
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 07:04:48 PM

tell me please, where to find information about sales? How are the sales going and is there any hope that the hard cap will be fully assembled?
Most likely, it is hidden from public eyes. It will become possible after replenishment of an official purse for collecting this information available to you.
these information will publish after collection of total amount. after that team may announce that officially in their website

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:18:20 PM

When can I expect from the news update team of the project? I have been waiting for a long time, when there will be news from the team, but they are all gone.
it's been some time since the developers did not have any news about the development of the project. I hope the team will see our requests and give us the latest news about the project.
I hope so, because I'm worried that administrators are not as active as they used to be. It is very rare to publish news.
As far as I know, the admins are very active in the community. They always shares valuable informations regarding the works done by the dev team. Although, some details are not much more focus in the development of the platform but they are always be here to make sure that their members will always be updated regularly.
Che6ir61

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:29:55 PM

When I knew about this project, I understood that this was what I needed. And when I found more about it, I understood that I would use and recommend to others.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:54:48 PM

Want to know what Dispatch is building, but you're not that technical? We've just published our lite paper.  Now you can find out what Dispatch is all about without needing to look up every other word. Download it today!

https://medium.com/dispatchlabs/dispatchs-new-lite-paper-makes-exciting-new-protocol-digestible-for-newbies-9713d67d702c

Cheesy
Is good to know Dispatch is still maintaining its community with constant update am sure we will get there with these few updates we are getting am hoping to hear new achievement soon

Well for me I am still waiting if the bounty campaign shall continue or not. Its been a week.
It's nice to know that the team is actively working on the project, every new article about the Dispatch project brings more popularity and investors.
This is really a good sign that this Dispatch  is making their name to be hit on the top and would be succesful soon because of the team that would never stop to strive more for the achievement of their goals.

Well, they still need to be more transparent when it comes to disseminating information so that more people will get to be more curious about the platform. More strategies and helpful features should always be their priority.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:58:56 PM

tell me please, where to find information about sales? How are the sales going and is there any hope that the hard cap will be fully assembled?
Most likely, it is hidden from public eyes. It will become possible after replenishment of an official purse for collecting this information available to you.

They need to be also share their information especially about the progress of the sales in order for the satisfaction of their clients. This is also to avoid potential problems that they may encounter in the future.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:17:13 PM

When can I expect from the news update team of the project? I have been waiting for a long time, when there will be news from the team, but they are all gone.
it's been some time since the developers did not have any news about the development of the project. I hope the team will see our requests and give us the latest news about the project.
I hope so, because I'm worried that administrators are not as active as they used to be. It is very rare to publish news.
As far as I know, the admins are very active in the community. They always shares valuable informations regarding the works done by the dev team. Although, some details are not much more focus in the development of the platform but they are always be here to make sure that their members will always be updated regularly.

Knowing how active the team in dessiminating latest information is a plus factor. It is very important to let the community know about the standing of the project in order for them to feel comfortable and less worried. Hoping the team will keep doing it until they achieve the main goal.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:32:11 PM

When I knew about this project, I understood that this was what I needed. And when I found more about it, I understood that I would use and recommend to others.
Why you will recommend this project to the acquaintances? What is it caused by? From where can you foreknow an outcome? The project hasn't been officially started yet.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 11:28:39 PM

I think thats not fair to an investors point of view. They should be transparent on how much has already been collected so that everyone will have an idea if the project will resume its development or not.
I think they haven't started their ico yet it will be safe to just wait till they make official announcement for that amount collected is usually published on ico site and i think they wll do just that too

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:35:11 PM

Here is a list of our current partners.  Thanks for your interest.

https://dispatchlabs.io/partnerships/

The list doesn't contain links to your partners websites, So I suggest you to add them in order to make it more professional and also to save people time, because it took me some time to google each one of them.
DispatchLabs (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 05:48:14 AM

VIDEO

Google Cloud Blockchain Edition highlights: What are Token Incentive Models? Dispatch Director of Developer Partnerships, Colin Lowenberg
Ankit Bhatia - Sapien

Joe Vander Zanden - Consensys

Daniel Feichtinger - Digital Asset

Matt Quinn - Starfish Mission

Dhairya Pujara - Y-Center

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leatQymFUQU

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
DispatchLabs (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 06:10:12 AM

Here is a list of our current partners.  Thanks for your interest.

The list doesn't contain links to your partners websites, So I suggest you to add them in order to make it more professional and also to save people time, because it took me some time to google each one of them.

Thank you for the excellent suggestion. We have updated the partnerships page so that there are links to all the partner sites.  The links are in the description boxes for each partner.  We will work with our developer team to make the images able to link to the sites in the future.  Again, thank you for the valuable feedback.  Cheesy

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:41:00 AM

I am watching this project so many time.day by day i am astonished to see their progress from the team,investors or ICO site.also they have high rated partners who also helping them to grow
what kind of partners are you talking about? Can you name their names or the names of these organizations? I think this is useful information for all the supporters of the project.

Here is a list of our current partners.  Thanks for your interest.

It's really good to have here admin and continue to support your project as you have manage to attract more partners for the goodness of Dispatch platform. Hopefully, this could add more opportunities and advantages so that the team can be more competitive from the others and make this one a good kind of investments.

I see that their are many partners of dispatch on the site, Are the partners long term?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 07:43:18 AM

As I know the team are focus on the development and the launching of this site? When can we see the mainnet launched?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:15:29 AM

these information will publish after collection of total amount. after that team may announce that officially in their website
I agree with you absolutely. I too so think. Often in the majority of projects the team quite so also arrives that there was no excess useless criticism and other concerning collecting.

loloos

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:23:06 AM

The project is very good, what is there to hear about the company's bounty? I would very much like to participate, because it seems to me profitable.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:14:09 PM

This project has high demands to guarantee success like marketing and advertising so hopefully the afmins will be able to cover those factors consistently.
Yes. It is very important to be always active in marketing the project in various sites and make advertisements so that it will have a chance to be supported by big companies and investors. And doing this kind of strategies will always be a better ways to achieved it's goals and have a better functions here in crypto space.
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:20:15 PM

Knowing how active the team in dessiminating latest information is a plus factor. It is very important to let the community know about the standing of the project in order for them to feel comfortable and less worried. Hoping the team will keep doing it until they achieve the main goal.

Active or not, I have seen much more active communities and members. I am orders of magnitude more active than them and if u look u will find a plenty of people willing to vouch for me and every word I say. Not to mention that their alleged activity in a given field is only product of their imagination. Nobody is active here, its fantasy or if u want call it flight of fancy.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:40:52 PM

I agree with you absolutely. I too so think. Often in the majority of projects the team quite so also arrives that there was no excess useless criticism and other concerning collecting.
perhaps indeed the team is guided by such reasoning. But it would be nice from time to time to talk about how sales are progressing, because it's very important for project proponents.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:43:58 PM

This project has high demands to guarantee success like marketing and advertising so hopefully the afmins will be able to cover those factors consistently.
Yes. It is very important to be always active in marketing the project in various sites and make advertisements so that it will have a chance to be supported by big companies and investors. And doing this kind of strategies will always be a better ways to achieved it's goals and have a better functions here in crypto space.
Not only that being active in marketing is what the team should give all their focus. They also prioritize the development of this project and also active in their Ann thread and to their communty. Well, this will smoothen their connections and relationships with supporters, users and investors amd remain its good trust and impression for the Dispatch Labs project.
damniatx_

Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:00:41 PM

Not only that being active in marketing is what the team should give all their focus. They also prioritize the development of this project and also active in their Ann thread and to their communty. Well, this will smoothen their connections and relationships with supporters, users and investors amd remain its good trust and impression for the Dispatch Labs project.
I think most project proponents trust the development team and believe that this project is able to achieve its goals and bring profit to all its investors.
Pages: « 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: