Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:51:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 [213] 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76788 times)
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:02:51 AM

Your project literally inspires me for creativity only because of its design. All is sustained and minimalist. I would like to get acquainted with your designer, since I myself work in this field.

Me too, I also like to see how the project plans to increase their exposures and also their plans how they will make the project attract more investors to come and check the project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:10:35 AM

Dispatch tokens will surely have a good value in the future since this is a working project and they have several partners to do business with them.
I realized that the team is working, but there is still no working project. The developer wrote something about the timing of the launch?
I haven't found any information on terms of start of the working platform too. However, there will it is unlikely be some news in the next few days as etheteum behaves very strange.

Thanks for your interest.  Our main net will go live in October 2018.

I am looking forward to this main net of the Dispatch Labs project since this is a little days to go before the month of October comes. Good thing to know that the team did not stop on updating and giving us the necessary and interesting updates of the project. This brings a smooth flow of communication and connection between the project and its community.

yes mate, I am also following this project for a while now and still good to know that the team never stop developing dispatch labs. This really proved that the team is serious with this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:52:54 AM

Dispatch tokens will surely have a good value in the future since this is a working project and they have several partners to do business with them.
I realized that the team is working, but there is still no working project. The developer wrote something about the timing of the launch?
I haven't found any information on terms of start of the working platform too. However, there will it is unlikely be some news in the next few days as etheteum behaves very strange.

Thanks for your interest.  Our main net will go live in October 2018.

I am looking forward to this main net of the Dispatch Labs project since this is a little days to go before the month of October comes. Good thing to know that the team did not stop on updating and giving us the necessary and interesting updates of the project. This brings a smooth flow of communication and connection between the project and its community.

yes mate, I am also following this project for a while now and still good to know that the team never stop developing dispatch labs. This really proved that the team is serious with this project.
This constant connectivity is allowing the participants understand a strong growth with project and that is adding a level of trust when the development activities are successfully taking place as per their plan.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:01:03 PM

I cannot wait to see the new bounty and improvements for the team to launched soon, I hope they can provide longer campaigns.

Maybe, we need to wait a little further, I think the team is just so busy.
maybe this whole markets dip is affecting every one I think they decided to just hold on a little or maybe They want to create their own bounty platform

Most of the comments here tackling about the bounty. I think the admins here need to reply some of the question regarding bounty Sad

Here is our reply about the bounty.  We are currently working with our lawyers to decide if a bounty is something we can do.  We want to ensure that we stay compliant with all regulations before we make a final decision.

I would be interested in knowing and understanding why your lawyers may come to the conclusion that it is illegal to run a bounty campaign. Would be awesome if you can share info about that.
Would you think that maybe the team of this project are from a country which has laws about cryptocurrency that's why they required to ask the help of the lawyer first before proceeding to conduct bounty? Well I'm also getting curious to this.
The architect and the scrum masters of the project will take a immense look on all the clusters and operations by contacting the legal portfolios to proceed with the operations at the beginning and once started nothing can stop as they abide with rules.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:31:14 PM

I cannot wait to see the new bounty and improvements for the team to launched soon, I hope they can provide longer campaigns.

maybe this whole markets dip is affecting every one I think they decided to just hold on a little or maybe They want to create their own bounty platform

Most of the comments here tackling about the bounty. I think the admins here need to reply some of the question regarding bounty Sad

Here is our reply about the bounty.  We are currently working with our lawyers to decide if a bounty is something we can do.  We want to ensure that we stay compliant with all regulations before we make a final decision.

I would be interested in knowing and understanding why your lawyers may come to the conclusion that it is illegal to run a bounty campaign. Would be awesome if you can share info about that.
It is completely new to know that running a bounty campaign is not legal because there was various projects dealing with bounty campaigns which is completely legal at the same time restriction will be only for certain countries.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:27:08 PM

I wonder if the Dispatch Lab team have been affected to the current situation of crypto market since we cannot see much more updates and news on their platform. I hope that they are still confident about the development so that all investors will not be worried on their investments.
Yeah every project is already affected by the current market situation.but trust their team & developers who will not give any chance to get lost in this situation

It's pretty obvious, especially if they are using the ETH smart contract. Everything is connected because they are all cryptocurrencies which nobody escape from getting pulled down. Let's just continue to support cryptocurrencies in order for it to get back and regain its stability.

Yes it has connectivity in cryptocurrencies because we can totally see the down . What best to do for now is support and trust the team in every decisions they make. I am sure that soon it will back to its normal value.
The project owner might have a back up plan to handle these unexpected scenarios at the beginning so the workflow as per the white papers will proceed with execution smoothly so all the participants and investors who trusted the project will have no second thought.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 03:38:48 PM

I really like the idea behind this project - can you give me more information on how stakers are rewarded on the network?
is there any bounty program running?  for which stakes and reward you are talking about bud? let me clear please if I miss anything

damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:58:28 PM

I really like the idea behind this project - can you give me more information on how stakers are rewarded on the network?
is there any bounty program running?  for which stakes and reward you are talking about bud? let me clear please if I miss anything
As for me, I know the Dispatch project does not have a bounty campaign, but if there is some changes in the project, developers must necessarily inform about it.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:01:29 PM

Hi, what news do you have for the past time? How are things now with the project and when are you planning to open it?
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:07:54 PM

I am watching this project so many time.day by day i am astonished to see their progress from the team,investors or ICO site.also they have high rated partners who also helping them to grow
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:16:54 PM

I am watching this project so many time.day by day i am astonished to see their progress from the team,investors or ICO site.also they have high rated partners who also helping them to grow
what kind of partners are you talking about? Can you name their names or the names of these organizations? I think this is useful information for all the supporters of the project.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:22:12 PM

When there are partners in the development of the project is very good. I think that this is reflected in the very work of the team and how they successfully develop everything.
DispatchLabs (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 06:37:18 PM

Calling all Developers! The Dispatch Developer Network is here. Even if you're not a coder this article will have you creating Smart Contracts in no time.

https://medium.com/dispatchlabs/getting-started-with-dispatch-devnet-84dec9921178

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:13:25 PM

Are you seriously? I don't see any link of our Dispatch Labs bounty program or any an official announcement about this.

HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:20:01 PM

Calling all Developers! The Dispatch Developer Network is here. Even if you're not a coder this article will have you creating Smart Contracts in no time.

https://medium.com/dispatchlabs/getting-started-with-dispatch-devnet-84dec9921178
Do you lack developers in the headquarters? Or you just want to help and you impart experience? I haven't absolutely understood something for what it is concrete?

wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:25:17 PM

That's really good news for Project. And If we need more investeros then I think we have to promote project as more as possible.For the promotion of project the devlopers have to focus on the advertisement of DISPATCH LABS. it will also help to increase the popularity of project .i think this is the best way to achieve success.
Exactly. Promotions and advertisements are the main factors that can give chances for the project to succeed and recognized by the investors of crypto. The team must have to focus on this and do a lot of works so that they can be able to obtain the things that will needed for the future development of the platform.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:50:09 PM

That's really good news for Project. And If we need more investeros then I think we have to promote project as more as possible.For the promotion of project the devlopers have to focus on the advertisement of DISPATCH LABS. it will also help to increase the popularity of project .i think this is the best way to achieve success.
Exactly. Promotions and advertisements are the main factors that can give chances for the project to succeed and recognized by the investors of crypto. The team must have to focus on this and do a lot of works so that they can be able to obtain the things that will needed for the future development of the platform.

Probably, that's what they've been doing because it's necessary to do this kind of stuff. I just wonder about their proposal about the bounty program which they have been promised previously.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:15:59 PM

what kind of partners are you talking about? Can you name their names or the names of these organizations? I think this is useful information for all the supporters of the project.

You have a point, this is to proved that the team are really working in terms of finding a good partnership. Showing some information could somehow increased the curiousity of some investors.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:28:36 PM

It is completely new to know that running a bounty campaign is not legal because there was various projects dealing with bounty campaigns which is completely legal at the same time restriction will be only for certain countries.
Well let's just wait and see what will their lawyer decide to do and hope for the good. At least i know that they are planning well of their project.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 09:50:59 PM

Am very sure there is nothing like a bounty campaign going on there was mention of it way back but it seem maybe we will have to wait a bit longer

Pages: « 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 [213] 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: