Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:52:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 [214] 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76788 times)
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:51:54 PM

I really like the idea behind this project - can you give me more information on how stakers are rewarded on the network?
is there any bounty program running?  for which stakes and reward you are talking about bud? let me clear please if I miss anything
I don't understand what there is a speech about., It seems, the team was going to start bounty, but still I didn't meet any news about it. Perhaps, I have passed something, and maybe yet have been started nothing.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:29:53 PM

The market now is on chaos, I can't really believe what happening to the price of crypto coins, I don't know if this will affect the team's development.

it affects the projects that ran ICO sale in previous months because all ethermeum that they collected has less value with current price. fortunately, DISPATCH LABS didn't start their ICO sale yet.
Good thing to share this kind of information. Because if not, then a lots of the supporters of this project will come to think, then may also panicked and frustrate as well if not been informed them well. We are too lucky that the Dispatch Labs project team is very active and responsible to their project, having been letting as to know the updates and all necessary information.
Yes, as they expect they will do it at October 2018, but i don't know the exact time for running their crowded sale.
DispatchLabs (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 01:02:04 AM

Dispatch lab is a project, everyday which got new partners & this already lead investors into this project.How i want to know how you people are getting response from people?

So far not a single person seems to have gotten a single response from the developer team, they seem to be outright ignoring everyone and anyone

Bitcointalk is more for discussion than asking question to the team, So if you are looking for direct answer, just ask in telegram group, there admins usually answer most questions quickly. Also try to make your question clear and understandable in order to get response.

We couldn't have said it better ourselves.  Thanks for the clear post.  Grin

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 01:05:49 AM

It would be very good if the team showed us what they achieved during the entire development of the project. but here the news is published very rarely and I can not draw conclusions on the project. Please publish news more often.

Thanks for your interest in Dispatch.  We post on BitcoinTalk every time we have a new update, however it is hard to see all the updates clearly in between all the comments.  For the most recent updates, we recommend you subscribe to our Telegram Announcements Channel.  There we will post all new updates as they come:

https://t.me/dispatchlabsannouncements

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 01:12:57 AM

Will you have an app for iOS or Android? Project interested me, but it's not always convenient to follow through the browser.

Thanks for your interest.  Yes, our testnet wallet is currently available on both the iOS and Android Stores.  Just visit your favorite store and search for Dispatch Labs and you will find the app.

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 01:21:51 AM

I am very glad that during the fall of the market such good projects appear, but I did not understand, will the team make a bounty company?
So far this question was raised for quite sseveral times in this thread,  but unfortunately I don't have enough  information that the team and the developers decided to launched any bounty campaign. It will be very nice if they will finaly launch the campaign.

Thanks for your interest.  We have been taking a long time to decide and we will be able to announce our decision soon.  Maybe even in a few weeks.

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 01:25:29 AM

Its almost the end of the 3rd quarter of this year but the mainnet has not yet been launched. Are we expecting this to proceed in the next quarter?

Main net will happen this year for sure.  Thank you for your interest.

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 01:29:12 AM

Is there new Development?, for now I am expecting some new updates and news from the team announcement. Smiley

We post all our updates on this forum, but the updates can get lost in between all the comments.  If you want to see just the updates from Dispatch, we recommend that you follow our Telegram Announcements Channel.  That channel is only the news of our latest developments and nothing else.

https://t.me/dispatchlabsannouncements

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 01:36:14 AM

Its almost the end of the 3rd quarter of this year but the mainnet has not yet been launched. Are we expecting this to proceed in the next quarter?

Well, base on their road map test net beta is on the 3rd quarter and I think mainnet still don't have fixed schedule when it will be launch, but I am hoping it will be launch earlier than we expected soon.

And I think the test nest is already up and running, I hope they can launch the mainnet sooner than what is planned in the road map. When the Ethereum blockchain undergo the so called iceage is a great opportunity for all of other infrastructure projects to make a name.
I absolutely agree, but if the test network is working, why does not the developer launch the platform?

Thanks for your interest.  The main net will launch this year.  We have the test net working so that we can test and make better our platform. 

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 01:48:49 AM

Well, base on their road map test net beta is on the 3rd quarter and I think mainnet still don't have fixed schedule when it will be launch, but I am hoping it will be launch earlier than we expected soon.
Correct if will going to check project roadmap there is percentage of unfinished quarter. Still its normal in projects in the market that delays and other un predictable things hhappened.
With good and active support of team, no delays are terrible. Most important it is constant responsiveness from the developer and his firm intentions on future result. Anyway the market will return, a situation far not for the first time.

The market now is on chaos, I can't really believe what happening to the price of crypto coins, I don't know if this will affect the team's development.

When the markets go down it weeds out all the bad actors and leaves the good projects.  We are using this time to focus on getting our product ready for the public and we are excited about the future.   Grin

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 01:52:26 AM

Ask me your question about your partners. Do you have them and at what level are they ready to help you?

Thanks for your interest.  You can find a list of our partners at this link:  https://dispatchlabs.io/partnerships/

We all help each other. 

To quote one of our favorite sayings - "If you want to go fast, go alone.  If you want to go far, go with many."

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 01:53:44 AM

I wonder if the Dispatch Lab team have been affected to the current situation of crypto market since we cannot see much more updates and news on their platform. I hope that they are still confident about the development so that all investors will not be worried on their investments.

Thanks for asking.  We are very confident in our project and we are excited for our main net launch this year.   Cheesy

estell55

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:29:49 AM

hi. I understand that your project is a kind of platform for creating applications. Is it something similar to the BTW platform only on the ethereum blockchain?
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:23:39 AM

Will you have an app for iOS or Android? Project interested me, but it's not always convenient to follow through the browser.

Thanks for your interest.  Yes, our testnet wallet is currently available on both the iOS and Android Stores.  Just visit your favorite store and search for Dispatch Labs and you will find the app.

Good to know, I saw that they have already have hundreds download who are trying the apps. But how about the bounty campaign you promised?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 02:27:07 AM

Ask me your question about your partners. Do you have them and at what level are they ready to help you?

Thanks for your interest.  You can find a list of our partners at this link:  https://dispatchlabs.io/partnerships/

We all help each other. 

To quote one of our favorite sayings - "If you want to go fast, go alone.  If you want to go far, go with many."

Are these company legit and trusted? Good work on the team for recruiting many sponsors and partners. But when will the launching start?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:29:41 AM

Good to know, I saw that they have already have hundreds download who are trying the apps. But how about the bounty campaign you promised?
Right ,It seemed that there are a lot of people who are asking the same about the bounty campaign since there is no announcement about it yet, people are really waiting for it.

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 06:44:32 AM

If you are in San Francisco, CA, USA on Monday September 24th please come and see Dispatch Community Growth Manager, Corey Harris speak at the upcoming Blockchain Community Building Fundamentals Event

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/cryptomondays-community-building-fundamentals-with-consensys-dispatch-and-data-tickets-49881666407

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 06:45:30 AM

Dispatch Director of Partnerships, Jake Kuczeruk recently discussed many aspects of blockchain with BigControls CEO Scott Nelson.

Learn more about getting a career in blockchain, funding your blockchain project, and what the future holds for this technology https://youtu.be/Tlz5pqdu7ZY

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 06:47:06 AM

Is blockchain the future of Netflix?

How will crypto technology change the way we do business in the future? Find out in this #interview with Dispatch Chief Ecosystem Officer, Ivan Goldensohn

https://youtu.be/KTB97Pclokk

HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:47:20 AM

hi. I understand that your project is a kind of platform for creating applications. Is it something similar to the BTW platform only on the ethereum blockchain?
Meanwhile only on ethereum blockchain. However, I more than am sure that at success of the platform the developer can't pass to own blockchain completely. Such practice isn't new and is observed in many coins.

Pages: « 1 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 [214] 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: