Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:17:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76788 times)
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:28:35 PM

This project has high demands to guarantee success like marketing and advertising so hopefully the afmins will be able to cover those factors consistently.
Yes. It is very important to be always active in marketing the project in various sites and make advertisements so that it will have a chance to be supported by big companies and investors. And doing this kind of strategies will always be a better ways to achieved it's goals and have a better functions here in crypto space.

This is necessary because this is one of the key to develop trust from the people. They should continue to make more strategies which it would help be the project be more known by everyone.
Ofcourse, cery neccesary and important because any project in the market won't be a success if there is no marketing strategies or marketing officers their jobs is to make sure every will know about the the project and able to spread the good news and marketing to gain more investors and supporters to increase the funds and next is the success. [,

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:32:51 PM

When I knew about this project, I understood that this was what I needed. And when I found more about it, I understood that I would use and recommend to others.
It's very good that you paid attention to this project. I want to ask you, have you already purchased a token for this project or are you just thinking of buying it?
recommended other about dispatch sounds good.  but I am still waiting for new updates. team is slow I think
Well mate, you can look and visit the project website to see about the project updates. Team are continuously creating and making marvelous updates for the satisfactions and betterment of all camp.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:12:07 PM

When I knew about this project, I understood that this was what I needed. And when I found more about it, I understood that I would use and recommend to others.
It's very good that you paid attention to this project. I want to ask you, have you already purchased a token for this project or are you just thinking of buying it?
recommended other about dispatch sounds good.  but I am still waiting for new updates. team is slow I think
Well mate, you can look and visit the project website to see about the project updates. Team are continuously creating and making marvelous updates for the satisfactions and betterment of all camp.
The command will be able to attract with such actions even more investors, it is the last possible method because Dispatch and without it has already captured very large audience on the party.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:13:18 PM

This project has high demands to guarantee success like marketing and advertising so hopefully the afmins will be able to cover those factors consistently.
Yes. It is very important to be always active in marketing the project in various sites and make advertisements so that it will have a chance to be supported by big companies and investors. And doing this kind of strategies will always be a better ways to achieved it's goals and have a better functions here in crypto space.

This is necessary because this is one of the key to develop trust from the people. They should continue to make more strategies which it would help be the project be more known by everyone.

Right, stay active not only in giving information but in finding ways to make the project better is a good doings. This can help to make the project become well known because of the development made by the team it can make people like it which lead to most supported project. Hoping the team will continue doing it.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:35:05 PM

tell me please, where to find information about sales? How are the sales going and is there any hope that the hard cap will be fully assembled?
Most likely, it is hidden from public eyes. It will become possible after replenishment of an official purse for collecting this information available to you.
these information will publish after collection of total amount. after that team may announce that officially in their website
I agree with you absolutely. I too so think. Often in the majority of projects the team quite so also arrives that there was no excess useless criticism and other concerning collecting.
perhaps indeed the team is guided by such reasoning. But it would be nice from time to time to talk about how sales are progressing, because it's very important for project proponents.
yes I think that your idea of keeping the community updated from time to time periodically is great. That you should implement it more.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 10:44:42 PM

If you have read the litepaper, the toke has not been released yet and I don't think it already exist until late of 2018. I it's part of their strategy to avoid getting it dumped in the market in this bear period.

The strategy of the team will surely help them and its price to avoid dumping and I have a strong feeling that dispatch labs will become more successful in the coming months.

Sometimes, it's really good to see some sort of informations regarding the progress in the development of the platform so that people will understand that the project will be in a right direction towards the success. But if the team can't provide on this, perhaps it's hard to conclude the outcome of the project because it needs to have a constant updates.

I too would much appreciate a page which I could check now and then for keeping up with the updates without having to lose too much time - as following BCT threads or telegram chats implies.
I think medium is the best channel for all the update you might require just subscribe to their page and stay updated there

Blocktree

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:12:45 PM

The most interesting part of the project is asynchronous Delegated of Proof of stake + zero fee IMO.

asynchronous solved the scalabe problems.

Dpos solved the speed,at least partly.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:50:54 AM

tell me please, where to find information about sales? How are the sales going and is there any hope that the hard cap will be fully assembled?
Most likely, it is hidden from public eyes. It will become possible after replenishment of an official purse for collecting this information available to you.
these information will publish after collection of total amount. after that team may announce that officially in their website
I agree with you absolutely. I too so think. Often in the majority of projects the team quite so also arrives that there was no excess useless criticism and other concerning collecting.
perhaps indeed the team is guided by such reasoning. But it would be nice from time to time to talk about how sales are progressing, because it's very important for project proponents.
yes I think that your idea of keeping the community updated from time to time periodically is great. That you should implement it more.
Well that is indeed great and true buddy that it is very necessary for this project that the team will keep up an up to date updates and announcements to its community. Well I wag hoping that the crypto people that is one way to this project will join the different social media sites of the project for further questions and to be more on track of this project to its developements such as to the telegram and medium channel of the Dispatch Labs.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 04:03:26 AM

If you have read the litepaper, the toke has not been released yet and I don't think it already exist until late of 2018. I it's part of their strategy to avoid getting it dumped in the market in this bear period.
I also think so.. market is already in dump position like red.  so it may be their stretegy do relesed if after market up

FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:36:54 AM

The strategy of the team will surely help them and its price to avoid dumping and I have a strong feeling that dispatch labs will become more successful in the coming months.
I hope that it would be effective in preventing the dumping, if so then it will be a great help since its one great problem of the projects.

marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:44:15 AM

Now a days it is very difficult to gain trust from the community because we have seen many projects are failing because they are not doing the proper marketing strategies. We have to answer the questions politely and giving a solution to the problems, by giving updates about their progress will build trust in the market.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:39:59 AM

The most interesting part of the project is asynchronous Delegated of Proof of stake + zero fee IMO.

Atlest, this a good feature  of dispatch lab for beneficial of customers and investors. All the good development is already planned.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 07:42:21 AM

The command will be able to attract with such actions even more investors, it is the last possible method because Dispatch and without it has already captured very large audience on the party.

This a good promotional if they can target the social media sites they can surely attract investors to join the dispatch team.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Decrypto

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 08:11:16 AM

This a good promotional if they can target the social media sites they can surely attract investors to join the dispatch team.

Not sure if they can really attract investors from social media sites knowing that they are not going to do an ICO. What they really have to do is attend blockchain/ crypto gatherings and be active in publishing big news so that publishers like coindesk or cointelegraph will put them on their sites.
damniatx_

Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:44:47 AM

Not sure if they can really attract investors from social media sites knowing that they are not going to do an ICO. What they really have to do is attend blockchain/ crypto gatherings and be active in publishing big news so that publishers like coindesk or cointelegraph will put them on their sites.
really posting a lot of news about the project will be useful for development. Many users trust trusted portals and actively join projects
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:36:22 AM

I know Dispatch got the trust from the people whoever here in the project.But do you get the enough investors to maintain your project in the ICO.please correct information is obviously need to keep with this project
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:53:25 AM

Much thanks to POS algorithm also come to this project, at the expense of it at community huge interest is formed. Nevertheless like to get profit as a percentage, especially at the same time without doing anything.

hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:15:10 PM

Most of the people here just wanted to tell that they are interested on the project and dont have any willing to purchase the token.
And what's the point of following the project, but not buying a token? So you invest in the project and you can say that it is buying a token, you are interested in the project.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:28:12 PM

I know Dispatch got the trust from the people whoever here in the project.But do you get the enough investors to maintain your project in the ICO.please correct information is obviously need to keep with this project
What do you mean by "correct information"? How can this be related to the further development of the project? In my opinion, here the team must make good advertising in no other way.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:51:55 PM

What do you mean by "correct information"? How can this be related to the further development of the project? In my opinion, here the team must make good advertising in no other way.
I'm not pretty sure what you are talking about but let me see about it. You asking about the meaning of the correct information, isn't it?
Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: