Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:37:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76788 times)
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:32:58 PM

It it because the ico rating sites have given them a good ico score and they also have a growing community that spreads the news about this project to outsiders.
You can also add that they have good partners & team who helped them to get good ratings.Hope that all things will help them to end the ICO in a good way
Precisely, this is what we called camaraderie, a good example of cooperation and having each others back. Ratings has a huge contribution when it comes to project popularity. This is where we can measure how wide the project. Where and what kind of people that attracted and understand the importance of the project. That is why very important to have strong community relationship and a healthy and wonderful work place. Simple yet meaningful factors to make the project succesful.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:37:36 PM

Want to know what Dispatch is building, but you're not that technical? We've just published our lite paper.  Now you can find out what Dispatch is all about without needing to look up every other word. Download it today!

https://medium.com/dispatchlabs/dispatchs-new-lite-paper-makes-exciting-new-protocol-digestible-for-newbies-9713d67d702c

Cheesy
Is good to know Dispatch is still maintaining its community with constant update am sure we will get there with these few updates we are getting am hoping to hear new achievement soon
And at them nothing remains except how masimalno to continue development of the project. Only this way there is a good probability on success.
of course, the team should not stop at what they have achieved and continue to develop further. I am sure that the idea of ​​this project can be realized in full due to the good work of the team.
Goodtk recand read some new updates from the team ,glad they are back in track. Good and brilliant set of team members and developers are keys to achieve victory in the future. Another thing project updates needs to be continuous for harmonious and successful relationship with the two parties.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:42:10 PM

It it because the ico rating sites have given them a good ico score and they also have a growing community that spreads the news about this project to outsiders.
You can also add that they have good partners & team who helped them to get good ratings.Hope that all things will help them to end the ICO in a good way
Precisely, this is what we called camaraderie, a good example of cooperation and having each others back. Ratings has a huge contribution when it comes to project popularity. This is where we can measure how wide the project. Where and what kind of people that attracted and understand the importance of the project. That is why very important to have strong community relationship and a healthy and wonderful work place. Simple yet meaningful factors to make the project succesful.

The density of the word project is way way too high in this comment lmfao, but again that seems to be the norm in the comments in the ICO sections these days
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:13:40 PM

As you can see here there is a lot of people here who are willing to see and get interested for the Dispatch Labs project.
That's right. A lot of users are interested in the project and are following it. It is very good that you paid attention to it. I hope that this will be noticed by other users.

You can only say that if the project is really making a lot of development and progress. Does the team already launched a bounty so that it will help them boost their popularity.

Meh the bounty only tends to be successful only if they actually make it worthwhile to put actual effort instead of mere spamming comments here
I think that it should be more like a affiliated process instead of spamming.

Making advertisements on crypto related forum like this is good for the team to promote, and also youtube videos.
Well, it might be a great way to making an advertisement on the crypto related forum and also youtube videos, it will be good also to make a blog.
Yes, that's me point exactly, any promotional means are considered, but only doing it for clicks is not ethical.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:27:59 PM

When can I expect from the news update team of the project? I have been waiting for a long time, when there will be news from the team, but they are all gone.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:32:24 PM

Has the project already started a company of generosity? Will there be another token distribution for free? Or do they just need to be puked now? I just read that it seems like there will be another distribution of tokens.

Not yet, it mentioned in first post, Dispatch is currently in development of an ambassador campaign, details will be available shortly. And The ambassador campaign will be announced here as well as on our community channels. So just join their telegram to get update, but I think the bounty would only for people whom want to work as ambassador for Dispatch in their county to get tokens as payment. Anyway wait for the official details, this is just my own anticipation.
Thanks for the answer! I have already subscribed to telegrams and update there updates, that would be the first to read the news about the company of generosity. I'm just afraid that I will not see and therefore I ask here again.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:47:25 PM

When can I expect from the news update team of the project? I have been waiting for a long time, when there will be news from the team, but they are all gone.
it's been some time since the developers did not have any news about the development of the project. I hope the team will see our requests and give us the latest news about the project.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:37:31 PM

Want to know what Dispatch is building, but you're not that technical? We've just published our lite paper.  Now you can find out what Dispatch is all about without needing to look up every other word. Download it today!

https://medium.com/dispatchlabs/dispatchs-new-lite-paper-makes-exciting-new-protocol-digestible-for-newbies-9713d67d702c

I checked, nice work, it summarized all aspects of the project in few pages makes it easy for nontechnical people to get overview on what services DISPATCH provides which are on-chain that allows to create smart contract and Dapp and off-chain that allows to store large data like media files etc...
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:46:50 PM

I think to you more simply to contact team with telegram because here updates don't come out or appear with a delay. And in a messenger everything occurs almost instantly.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:56:54 PM

Cheesy
Is good to know Dispatch is still maintaining its community with constant update am sure we will get there with these few updates we are getting am hoping to hear new achievement soon
And at them nothing remains except how masimalno to continue development of the project. Only this way there is a good probability on success.
of course, the team should not stop at what they have achieved and continue to develop further. I am sure that the idea of ​​this project can be realized in full due to the good work of the team.

Well, they probably doing what they need to do because cryptocurrencies is getting more useful as the years is coming by. With the advancement of the technology, this is going to be such an interesting things that we shouldn't miss.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:03:08 PM

I think to you more simply to contact team with telegram because here updates don't come out or appear with a delay. And in a messenger everything occurs almost instantly.

That's right, telegram is the appropriate way of contacting them because they instantly give an answer to the concerns that is being raised. So, we should be more resourceful in getting communication with them because sometimes they get busy and can't somehow answer the issue.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Decrypto

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 10:06:07 PM

I checked, nice work, it summarized all aspects of the project in few pages makes it easy for nontechnical people to get overview on what services DISPATCH provides which are on-chain that allows to create smart contract and Dapp and off-chain that allows to store large data like media files etc...

This is really easier to read, full summary of white paper where I can easily understand how Dispatch Labs work and when are they going to launch their token. I am not sure if they are going to continue using the ticker tho, since it was already taken by a masternode project.
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:07:11 PM

Cheesy

Well, they probably doing what they need to do because cryptocurrencies is getting more useful as the years is coming by. With the advancement of the technology, this is going to be such an interesting things that we shouldn't miss.

Yes that is why the project needs upgrades because of the changes in crypto world. The team should focus and think for an idea that is suitable to the trend in order the project wil not left behind.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 10:17:00 PM

I think they just had one on their new light paper just check their medium channel or the official site for updates. Medium channel is usually updated regularly but i dont know about the website though

DispatchLabs (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 10:19:32 PM

Hi, what news do you have for the past time? How are things now with the project and when are you planning to open it?

Thanks for your interest.  There is lots of news.  We post on this forum every time there is a new update, but the updates sometimes get lost within all the comments.  

The best place to see all our updates is on our Telegram Channel https://t.me/dispatchlabs

Our main net is going live in Q4 of this year.

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 10:20:52 PM

I am watching this project so many time.day by day i am astonished to see their progress from the team,investors or ICO site.also they have high rated partners who also helping them to grow
what kind of partners are you talking about? Can you name their names or the names of these organizations? I think this is useful information for all the supporters of the project.

Here is a list of our current partners.  Thanks for your interest.

https://dispatchlabs.io/partnerships/

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 10:24:01 PM

Calling all Developers! The Dispatch Developer Network is here. Even if you're not a coder this article will have you creating Smart Contracts in no time.

https://medium.com/dispatchlabs/getting-started-with-dispatch-devnet-84dec9921178
Do you lack developers in the headquarters? Or you just want to help and you impart experience? I haven't absolutely understood something for what it is concrete?

Thanks for your question. We already have enough developers as employees. 

The link is for anyone to learn how to work on the Dispatch platform.

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 10:28:54 PM

I really like the idea behind this project - can you give me more information on how stakers are rewarded on the network?
is there any bounty program running?  for which stakes and reward you are talking about bud? let me clear please if I miss anything
Am very sure there is nothing like a bounty campaign going on there was mention of it way back but it seem maybe we will have to wait a bit longer

You are right.  We don't currently have a bounty campaign. 

vivavivu

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:41:38 PM

Has there been any outcome in regards to running bounty campaigns and potential legal issues?
I think there will be no bounty & they are not planning for any also.As they got so many popularity due to their team work.so they don't need it.They always maintain legal issues for any work
Yes, it has long been known that the team will not launch a bounty campaign. In my opinion this is the right strategy, because it will be simply useless for the project.
They have receiving so much popularity that starting a bounty will waste of their time & money also.Join this project,nothing will be on waste   
In my opinion, ico rating actually is for references. Don't believe in them so much. I believe in market only.
vivavivu

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:43:17 PM

Has there been any outcome in regards to running bounty campaigns and potential legal issues?
I think there will be no bounty & they are not planning for any also.As they got so many popularity due to their team work.so they don't need it.They always maintain legal issues for any work
Yes, it has long been known that the team will not launch a bounty campaign. In my opinion this is the right strategy, because it will be simply useless for the project.
They have receiving so much popularity that starting a bounty will waste of their time & money also.Join this project,nothing will be on waste   
In my opinion, ico rating actually is for references. Don't believe in them so much. I believe in market only.
Double click.
Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: