Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:16:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 [211] 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76788 times)
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:32:43 PM

I wonder if the Dispatch Lab team have been affected to the current situation of crypto market since we cannot see much more updates and news on their platform. I hope that they are still confident about the development so that all investors will not be worried on their investments.
I think that when they initially developed the project, we were already familiar with the market, in particular with ethereum and understood that jumps of cost of this coin are possible. Therefore you shouldn't worry into the account of development, everything passes as well as has to.
I'm not believing ethereum anymore since the big dump in the recent days. I do not recommend anyone to buy ethereum again.
I believe you on that buddy, the Ethereum decreased continuously but I think its not fair to banned ethereum. The market nor the eth promise to be consistent and stable all the time. The fall was normal and definitely all coins in the market was affected with the decrease of Btc, so as soon as btc will rise again everything will back together on their original places.
I think this event is expected by absolutely all users and those who have large investments in Eth. On the other hand, now is a very good time to buy Eth.
This is really a green flag from my end to proceed purchasing ETH during this time as it brings more profits soon and we really do not require to worry as it possess the potential from many years in a leading state challengeingly with bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:21:36 PM

I wonder if the Dispatch Lab team have been affected to the current situation of crypto market since we cannot see much more updates and news on their platform. I hope that they are still confident about the development so that all investors will not be worried on their investments.
Yeah every project is already affected by the current market situation.but trust their team & developers who will not give any chance to get lost in this situation
This should be done as they have initially agreed thus the promise should be incorporated that will add reputation for the project and allow more participants to understand project never gives up who trusted them during any situation of the economy.
vavan37

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:58:05 PM

Any serious project needs time for development. If everything is done  in one month - it is just money laundering. The team is very smart, we need to keep them, especially now.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:37:05 PM

Now that the difficulty bomb is about to explode in Ethereum blockchain, i think infrastructure like this should make a move to take over those projects that are based in Ethereum. What are you planning to do when do Dispatch Labs?
Indeed. Ethereum now is not stable due to most of the ICO were sell their funds held in eth and the network was overclogged because of the ICO.

There's a lot of reasons why ETH keeps falling and there is no definite answer about it. What we all know that it's volatile so it's expected to happen. This is not the end so we should not stop investing in cryptocurrencies since it's just keep on evolving and probably everything should have a comeback.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ARENA-DEV
Copper Member

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:47:15 PM

Now that the difficulty bomb is about to explode in Ethereum blockchain, i think infrastructure like this should make a move to take over those projects that are based in Ethereum. What are you planning to do when do Dispatch Labs?
Indeed. Ethereum now is not stable due to most of the ICO were sell their funds held in eth and the network was overclogged because of the ICO.

There's a lot of reasons why ETH keeps falling and there is no definite answer about it. What we all know that it's volatile so it's expected to happen. This is not the end so we should not stop investing in cryptocurrencies since it's just keep on evolving and probably everything should have a comeback.

It will have a comeback but at the moment it is looking like ETH may stay under 200 for awhile until altcoin market is not in a general decline. The problem is the BTC and ETH both go down and only BTC may actually recover from the drop while ETH barely recovers. Then the next drop BTC hovers around the same area while ETH starts falling behind. It seems to only follow the drops of BTC not the recovery, which is unfortunate.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:06:56 PM

Yeah every project is already affected by the current market situation.but trust their team & developers who will not give any chance to get lost in this situation

It's pretty obvious, especially if they are using the ETH smart contract. Everything is connected because they are all cryptocurrencies which nobody escape from getting pulled down. Let's just continue to support cryptocurrencies in order for it to get back and regain its stability.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:13:41 PM

Any serious project needs time for development. If everything is done  in one month - it is just money laundering. The team is very smart, we need to keep them, especially now.
Yeah. They are very patient in terms of developing this kind of platform in which will be a good way to have a better result in the end. Hopefully, they can give us more new announcements and updates since it is very important so that all supporters will still be positive and strong despite  the crushing of the price of cryptos.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:31:07 PM

Yeah. They are very patient in terms of developing this kind of platform in which will be a good way to have a better result in the end. Hopefully, they can give us more new announcements and updates since it is very important so that all supporters will still be positive and strong despite  the crushing of the price of cryptos.
In development of the serious project isn't present for to allow serious mistakes and defects for this reason the team needs to be reserved and purposeful at all development stage.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
DispatchLabs (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 09:37:41 PM

Dispatch is excited to enter into a new partnership with Aura, the decentralized professional network. Aura will help Dispatch and The Bureau connect with top blockchain engineers and bring their talent into the field.

https://medium.com/dispatchlabs/dispatch-partners-with-aura-to-boost-recruitment-of-crypto-talent-1e647994eb2

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 10:04:19 PM

It will have a comeback but at the moment it is looking like ETH may stay under 200 for awhile until altcoin market is not in a general decline. The problem is the BTC and ETH both go down and only BTC may actually recover from the drop while ETH barely recovers. Then the next drop BTC hovers around the same area while ETH starts falling behind. It seems to only follow the drops of BTC not the recovery, which is unfortunate.
Right the market for ethereum really looks unfortunate and i hope devs do something about that soon because ETH can actually affect majority of the markets and most project will have to wait to see how far the market goes

cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:15:09 PM

I really hope so, because I support this project long ago, and so far there have been no negative feedback about the team or the project. I hope that I will not see bad comments.
Yes, they run for long time and have 2 times for test net at their platform, i really hope they can do more and more for keep their successful at the future.
I know this, and i appreciate the afford of Dispatch Labs team for improve their platform for best services.

ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:16:09 PM

It's pretty obvious, especially if they are using the ETH smart contract. Everything is connected because they are all cryptocurrencies which nobody escape from getting pulled down. Let's just continue to support cryptocurrencies in order for it to get back and regain its stability.

Yes it has connectivity in cryptocurrencies because we can totally see the down . What best to do for now is support and trust the team in every decisions they make. I am sure that soon it will back to its normal value.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:20:17 PM

Don't care about ETH more, because they run alot of ICO and now the owner sold out for dumping. That is so bad time.
Decrypto

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 11:35:54 PM

Dispatch is excited to enter into a new partnership with Aura, the decentralized professional network. Aura will help Dispatch and The Bureau connect with top blockchain engineers and bring their talent into the field.

https://medium.com/dispatchlabs/dispatch-partners-with-aura-to-boost-recruitment-of-crypto-talent-1e647994eb2

This is a good partnership, it will be easier for Dispatch to pick talented people to be part of the development of the project. I hope with this partnership mainnet will be launched sooner.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:40:43 PM

The market now is on chaos, I can't really believe what happening to the price of crypto coins, I don't know if this will affect the team's development.

it affects the projects that ran ICO sale in previous months because all ethermeum that they collected has less value with current price. fortunately, DISPATCH LABS didn't start their ICO sale yet.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:51:20 AM

The market now is on chaos, I can't really believe what happening to the price of crypto coins, I don't know if this will affect the team's development.

it affects the projects that ran ICO sale in previous months because all ethermeum that they collected has less value with current price. fortunately, DISPATCH LABS didn't start their ICO sale yet.
Good thing to share this kind of information. Because if not, then a lots of the supporters of this project will come to think, then may also panicked and frustrate as well if not been informed them well. We are too lucky that the Dispatch Labs project team is very active and responsible to their project, having been letting as to know the updates and all necessary information.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:10:49 PM

Will there be a distribution of tokens and say I have a program of referral bonuses? I think these measures could increase the demand for your project.
Slashoon

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:30:28 PM

Will there be a distribution of tokens and say I have a program of referral bonuses? I think these measures could increase the demand for your project.
The referral bonuses are supposed to be available to you. They were added not long ago, if you follow the news of the project, then you should have seen them.
GabrielPontello

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:06:20 PM

This is a good partnership, it will be easier for Dispatch to pick talented people to be part of the development of the project. I hope with this partnership mainnet will be launched sooner.

Yes, that is a great news, and I can't wait for mainnet either. However, I'd be very happy if the team would launch some Bounty campaigns prior to that so as to enlarge the adoption base.
DispatchLabs (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 04:17:21 PM

Here is a video of Dispatch Community Growth Manager, Corey Harris explains tokenomics to an eager audience at Founder World 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQST18SZAXw&t=23s

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
Pages: « 1 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 [211] 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: