Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:16:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [219] 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76788 times)
tiCeR

Activity: 1722
Merit: 750

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:43:22 PM

The new roadmap is more professional and clear, but also it's showing that Mainnet 3 wouldn't be ready until 2019 which means this project needs more time to see real progress. Anyway it's all gonna happen in 2019.
2019 is very close bud, just 3 more months to go before 2018 ends. This project has so many incoming developments on queue so just keep the faith.
Yes, have several months more and we go to 2019, i think the postpone of the team will bring something news at their new update about Dispatch Labs platform.
That would give also an advantage to them to rethink of better plans if ever they have much brighter idea for marketing or dealing with the project. More time is equals to better output.

More time is also equal to better output for others, meaning that if you take too long others might at least have an output while you don't and that could be bad, too.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:37:13 PM

The new roadmap is more professional and clear, but also it's showing that Mainnet 3 wouldn't be ready until 2019 which means this project needs more time to see real progress. Anyway it's all gonna happen in 2019.
2019 is very close bud, just 3 more months to go before 2018 ends. This project has so many incoming developments on queue so just keep the faith.
Yes, have several months more and we go to 2019, i think the postpone of the team will bring something news at their new update about Dispatch Labs platform.
That would give also an advantage to them to rethink of better plans if ever they have much brighter idea for marketing or dealing with the project. More time is equals to better output.

More time is also equal to better output for others, meaning that if you take too long others might at least have an output while you don't and that could be bad, too.
Yes, with high attitude at preparing for now is good for Dispatch Labs, this project needed time for improve more.
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:41:11 PM

Has there been any outcome in regards to running bounty campaigns and potential legal issues?
I think there will be no bounty & they are not planning for any also.As they got so many popularity due to their team work.so they don't need it.They always maintain legal issues for any work
Yes, it has long been known that the team will not launch a bounty campaign. In my opinion this is the right strategy, because it will be simply useless for the project.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:41:48 PM

As you can see here there is a lot of people here who are willing to see and get interested for the Dispatch Labs project.
Of course, i remember some people from 4 months ago from now still at here, discuss and support Dispatch Labs.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:19:44 PM

Has there been any outcome in regards to running bounty campaigns and potential legal issues?
I think there will be no bounty & they are not planning for any also.As they got so many popularity due to their team work.so they don't need it.They always maintain legal issues for any work
The popularity doesn't happen much. It is much better to have secure in the form of huge number of followers, thanks to it the developer will have a confidence in tomorrow therefore, nevertheless it is better to realize bounty.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:30:47 PM

As you can see here there is a lot of people here who are willing to see and get interested for the Dispatch Labs project.
Of course, i remember some people from 4 months ago from now still at here, discuss and support Dispatch Labs.
Well, this project have potentials to succeed someday. And that is why people are still in here to keep in supporting the Dispatch Lab because the team will surely have something that can give satisfactions for all supporters most especially to all investors. I hope, it will be done in the following days or in next month maybe.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:44:09 PM

It's great to see that this project has came so far within a year and made its way and name in this community.
STI_2M

Activity: 253

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:53:38 PM

at what stage is the project developing now?
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:42:25 PM

Well, this project have potentials to succeed someday. And that is why people are still in here to keep in supporting the Dispatch Lab because the team will surely have something that can give satisfactions for all supporters most especially to all investors. I hope, it will be done in the following days or in next month maybe.
dispatch Labs can organize launching more campains that will allow more supporters to participate with the opportunities and successfully start sharing about the project in various platforms that will automatically gain more investors added to the platform.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:55:19 PM

The popularity doesn't happen much. It is much better to have secure in the form of huge number of followers, thanks to it the developer will have a confidence in tomorrow therefore, nevertheless it is better to realize bounty.
What is there with fake participants like we can even see more deleted accounts in various social channels instead we need the quality enhancements and it happens when developers bring more agile features that will attract the investors to be a part of the project.
Jesusghergo

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:10:16 PM

as far as I can see, the work of the project development team goes clearly according to plan and this shows the stability of this project, I hope this will continue until the end of the project development.

Yes the development of the project is still going on. Though it's not that fast but surely. This is a proof that the team is doing great to make the project succesful. Hoping the team will continue to do their best until they achieve their main goal.
Though they won't say it we know that they are doing there best for it, and surely they will achieve their goals step by step to avoid more complications in the future.
Yes, actions speaks louder than voice, so even if the projects did not announce frequently we have seen a lot of improvements and even before that the market is in deep the project never give up and did not stop developing.
Very true mate I still trust this project although there are some detractors to this project. They are doing so many developments indeed for to show us that this is a good project.
This kind of project distraction is normal. Its because we can't please everyone  specialy the non believers. They are closed minded and only they listen no one exept there selves. Glad that that the project able to manage this people, its means project is strong enough to surpass all challenges.
It is all the management behind who actively involves and they are actively involving with a keen monitoring when there is an issue and fixing by involving the right experts immediately that is automatically allowing a smooth operation without any delay.
sathvik112

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:17:33 PM

Where besides this forum can you see reviews about this project? Where else is there discussion of the project and its products?
Basically, you can be able to find better discussions about the Dispatch project in their telegram chat. It is being provided for communications between the investors or interested people and the dev team thru the admins. Also, the team are active in social channels like Facebook and Twitter where you can be always updated about their works.
The main thing i would like to be a part of joining their social channels also we can be part of their discussions and even understand users queries and gain more information about the project that keeps me updated about the project with all latest information and updates.
I know about the telegram channel, but there may be some other forums where the project is also discussed.
It is not only the Telegram channel but for a strong connectivity and communication they have also kept their visibility connecting with github, discord, facebook, instagram, reddit, YouTube, LinkedIn.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:17:54 PM

as far as I can see, the work of the project development team goes clearly according to plan and this shows the stability of this project, I hope this will continue until the end of the project development.

Yes the development of the project is still going on. Though it's not that fast but surely. This is a proof that the team is doing great to make the project succesful. Hoping the team will continue to do their best until they achieve their main goal.
Though they won't say it we know that they are doing there best for it, and surely they will achieve their goals step by step to avoid more complications in the future.
Yes, actions speaks louder than voice, so even if the projects did not announce frequently we have seen a lot of improvements and even before that the market is in deep the project never give up and did not stop developing.
Very true mate I still trust this project although there are some detractors to this project. They are doing so many developments indeed for to show us that this is a good project.
This kind of project distraction is normal. Its because we can't please everyone  specialy the non believers. They are closed minded and only they listen no one exept there selves. Glad that that the project able to manage this people, its means project is strong enough to surpass all challenges.
It is all the management behind who actively involves and they are actively involving with a keen monitoring when there is an issue and fixing by involving the right experts immediately that is automatically allowing a smooth operation without any delay.

Right, all action was made by the management team who focus on the progress of the project. This is very important because they are the one who do every decision to whatever problem they need to fix. Cooperation is recommended to have a smooth and good environment.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 10:40:03 PM

That's right. A lot of users are interested in the project and are following it. It is very good that you paid attention to it. I hope that this will be noticed by other users.
well i think they have been here awhile and they are really working well progressing their project with more time they can achieve greater success

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:54:50 PM

at what stage is the project developing now?

Have a look at their roadmap. Mobile wallet for both android/IOS and Testnet 2.4 are out, they also other additional products that related to main one, I forgot about it, but you can their Mediam account to find out. Anyway their protocol will be ready in coming new year.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:10:12 PM

That's right. A lot of users are interested in the project and are following it. It is very good that you paid attention to it. I hope that this will be noticed by other users.

You can only say that if the project is really making a lot of development and progress. Does the team already launched a bounty so that it will help them boost their popularity.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:24:41 PM

Yes, it has long been known that the team will not launch a bounty campaign. In my opinion this is the right strategy, because it will be simply useless for the project.

Well, if that is their strategy then so be it. Probably, they have already a lot of private supporters which we assumed to be bigger investors. Moreover, they need to be transparent so that everything could be visible to all people that wanted to take part of the project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:44:04 AM

Well, if that is their strategy then so be it. Probably, they have already a lot of private supporters which we assumed to be bigger investors. Moreover, they need to be transparent so that everything could be visible to all people that wanted to take part of the project.
Well let's just respect and support what the project team strategy is. Well, I can see that the team is transparent so don't need to worry to them. But I am not saying that the Dispatch Labs should be contented to their current status here in the crypto currency community because in anytime there are different kinds of changes that is unthinkable that might happen. So keep striving and achieving the best for all of us.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:52:39 AM

You can only say that if the project is really making a lot of development and progress. Does the team already launched a bounty so that it will help them boost their popularity.

I have been asking the admin for this information, Bat sadly I think the bounty campaign will be delayed?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 09:06:06 AM

Well let's just respect and support what the project team strategy is. Well, I can see that the team is transparent so don't need to worry to them. But I am not saying that the Dispatch Labs should be contented to their current status here in the crypto currency community because in anytime there are different kinds of changes that is unthinkable that might happen. So keep striving and achieving the best for all of us.

This project has been for months now and as far I am concerned they are still here and making new developments for the sake of their platforms.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Pages: « 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [219] 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: